Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, I bet I can easily swallow this one down, she thought eagerly.

Mr Yakimoto wagged his cock back and forth and laughed as Alison's eyes followed it like she was hypnotized.

She couldn't wait to suck Yaki's knob. No matter how she tried to swallow Mr Carter's gigantic knob she could only manage to get the apple-sized head in her mouth...and that was an accomplishment. He was just too big to suck off.

Mr Yaki's puny little six inches will be easy, she thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

George wasn't the least bit jealous. He was more than happy with Alison's efforts to blow him and was impressed she even tried. Nobody in his sad lonely life had ever managed to get the monstrous thing as far down their throat as Alison had.

About the only drawback of having such a gigantic wang was nobody could get it in their mouth. Alison's big wide smile equated to a big wide mouth and, once or twice she'd managed to stretch her lips right over the impossible thing, but that was as far as it would go. George was happy she'd thought enough of him to try. It was a cross he had to bear and he could still stroke off down her throat. When he shot his gallons of cum it was a game to see how much she could swallow before it spurted out of her nose...

How could anybody ever hope to get this beautiful thing down their throat, he wondered as he edged the gigantic gnarled knob... a low moan slipped out between his lips...

His massive tool was impressive when he was soft but when he was hard it was mind-blowing. He held the eighteen inches of pulsing muscle and gristle in his hands using the thick viscous liquid leaking out the top just like lube.

As thick as a baseball bat his dick was crisscrossed with thick veins that coursed with blood, and the gigantic purple head, as big as an apple, was leaking precum like a sieve.

Ali will never get me down her throat but she won't have any problem with Mr Yakimoto, he thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yakimoto stood close and, taking a firm grip on the back of Alison's head, inserted his dick between her lips. She hummed eagerly against Yaki's hard cock as Tan's dick pulsed inside her hot cunt. She opened her mouth wide and let him guide his cock inside, down over her gullet...

The horny sexy slut knew instinctively what to do, making a tight 'O' shape with her lips and bobbing her head up and down his shaft. The first three inches went in easily and, as Yaki started thrusting in, she took more and more of his shaft into her mouth.

Before she knew what was happening the man's prick was all the way down her neck. She relaxed her throat and, breathing normally through her nose, took the whole six inches! It went in easily... no gagging at all...

This is easy, she thought proudly.

She could feel his hands on the back of her head spread out over her spongy red curls, holding her firmly on him...

"Ahhhh... shinji rarenai!" (I can't believe this!)" said Yaki. "Uwa, hai... hai... HAI..."

"Uwa, sugoine!" (Wow, it's unbelievable!) cried Tan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JERK-OFF HEAVEN

George was in jerk-off heaven, panting with lust and edging his big sensitive prick.

Peering excitedly through the peephole he watched the men gaining in confidence. The more sure of themselves they become the more unruly they were.

They were treating Alison terribly, using her anyway they liked but she seemed to be handling it okay.

It's sooooon fuckin' hot, he thought. Fuck her... mmmm... fuck the little slut...

The more depraved they become the more George enjoyed it. Time and time again he'd pound his wonderful cock in a blur until his cum was just about to spurt out...

...and then he'd stop, squeezing the massive shaft tight, gasping with pleasure as the sharp spasming contractions, like little electrical charges, shook his big burly frame.

"Ohhhh yesssssss," he'd hiss as quietly as he could.

So many times George almost blew his load, only just managing to retain control. When the crisis passed, he'd start the process again, teasing the sensitive flesh, tweaking the gigantic purple head with thumb and fingers, cupping and squeezing his balls, stroking, stroking...faster and faster...

Here it comes... here's it comes... He could feel his huge store of cum percolating in his scrotum... oh fuck, oh fuck... sparks were popping in front of his eyes...

...then stop... nearly blowing his load...

... taking a deep breath and squeezing his big cock firmly he managed to hold on. George was a magnificent masturbator.

Mmmm, look how effortlessly she can get that cock down her throat. What a clever girl, he thought. She's earned such a good fucking...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SPIT-ROAST

The full-grown men flipped the slim girl over onto her back, spreading her across the small two-seater lounge. Her legs dangled off one end and her head hanging off the other.

Through misty lust-filled eyes, the sexy teen looked down her body and saw the older one kneeling down between her legs. He held her hips and, with a loud howl of pleasure, shoved himself back into her.

As old Tan started pounding her, she saw Yaki's cock above her. Her head hung off the other end of the lounge so she was seeing it upside down. He took hold of her face, just below her jawline, and slid his hard cock back down her neck, fucking her mouth...

When Mr Takeda shoved his cock into her cunt, he pushed her forward, forcing her mouth down the shaft of Mr Yakimoto's cock. Likewise, when Mr Yakimoto held her head and drove his prick deep down her throat, his thrust pushed her back the other way, driving her cunt down down Tan's cock until he was balls deep.

It was a bazaar seesaw... a mad back and forth pivoting motion that was driving Alison crazy... terrible and wonderful.

I love being used, she thought. God help me - I love being used...

The more abysmally she was treated the hotter she got. Their cocks were so urgent... they needed to cum so badly. It was a powerful aphrodisiac...

Tan's cock was nothing like Mr Carter's magnificent big prick but she was so hot and wet it still felt good. Her healthy young cunt contracted around his regular sized dick to make the most of the businessman's frantic pumping and she loved the way Yaki's balls slapped against her face when he buried his cock down her throat...

Her body was their playground. Yaki and Tan worked out a rhythm that suited them and used Alison's perfect teenage body to get themselves off.

Keeping up a crazy babble of coarse indecipherable Japanese, each man urging the other on and, sensing her mounting excitement, fucked her faster and faster...

To her surprise, Alison realized they were going to make her cum again. Her body arched and cramped and, wrapping long athletic legs around the old man who was fucking her pussy, she orgasmed, screaming around Yakimoto's cock...

"MMMMMMM AHHHHHHH... AHHHHHH...AHHHHH..."

As her body bucked and heaved with pleasure the two Japanese businessmen cried loud incomprehensible instructions at each other, no drought saying things like, "FUCK HER FASTER... THE SLUT IS COMING AGAIN..." or maybe, "EMPTY YOUR LOAD IN HER MOUTH..."

... and Mr Yakimoto did just that. After using her mouth mercilessly, the younger man, with the thick black Elvis Presley coif, pulled his cock out of Alison's mouth and blew all over her face.

"UWA! Sugoine! Shinji rarenai! Kuso... MMMMM KUSOOOO..." (which loosely translates to Wow! That's unbelievable... I can't believe this... Fuck... mmmm... FUCK...)

...and at the same time the old balding guy, with the dangling balls but a still working prick, pulled out and sprayed his load over Alison's belly. Jets of the old man's cum squirted out as if he was a teenager...

"Kuso fushidarana on'ya... Kuso... Kuso... Kuso..." (Fuck bimbo slut... fuck... fuck... fuck...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Watching from behind the wall, George blew his load, timing it perfectly to correspond to Alison and his two Japanese bosses.

"Ahhhhh yessss..."

With practiced perfection, the professional masturbator squirted jets of thick white spunk against the interior wall below the room's peephole.

The first ropes of jitz exploded out of his immense cock just as Alison orgasmed... but he had so much sperm that he was still hosing the dusty plaster well after the two Japanese men had finished.

Reeling in the intoxicating ecstasy of his five-minute climax George's big body shook as though he had a fever. Squirtttt... squirttttt... squirttttt... squirtttt... his chunky muscular frame quivered as sperm shot out of his gigantic knob, splattering audibly against the timber...

It was so intoxicating he had to hold onto the wall or he'd have passed out. Paralyzed by his extended orgasm, his eyes rolled back in his head and, like a thirsty dog, his tongue lolled out of his mouth, panting with lust as he sprayed and sprayed and sprayed... squirttt... squirttt... squirttt... squirttt... squirttt...

...and came back to the real world in time to see that the two men helping Alison to the bathroom.

He contemplated looking in to see what they were doing in there but he decided against it. Instead, he pulled his white Y-fronts back up over his temporarily subdued monster and headed back through the dusty hallways, down the spiral staircase to his office.

What a good sport she's been, he thought kindly. I wonder if I could fit it in her arse?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Alison let herself into George's office, she found him naked, sprawled out on his big black leather lounge. The squat gorilla-shaped man was slowly stroking his massive dong with both hands, staring cross-eyed at the big apple-sized head.

He looks like he's going to suck it, she thought...

When he saw her he shifted his languid gaze to her. The sight of his big nude body and his massive rampant cock made her tremble and she felt her cunt flush and spread open... juices welling up inside her so recently fucked cunt...

"Jesus Alison," he gasped. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"I'm s... sorry Mr Carter," she gasped. "I came as qu... quick as I could. They wanted to wash me... they put me in a shower and washed me... with like a washcloth and soap..."

Alison looked like she'd done a few rounds with Mike Tyson. Recently she'd decided to let her hair grow but the stylish red Afro currently looked like a springy red tangle. Her disheveled school clothes were creased and dirty and she was holding the blouse that Mr Yakimoto had ripped, tightly closed over her tits.

When she saw his hungry look she opened her top to show him.

"They took my bra Mr Carter," she said, as she discarded her torn shirt. Her breasts were firm white hills with soft pink aureoles and hard red nipples...

"They... they gave me a hundred dollars for it..." she said, basking in his passionate gaze.

"...and another hundred for my panties..."

The topless teen took the hem of her short pleated skirt between her thumbs and forefingers and lifted the red tartan up to show him her pretty naked cunt...

"Mr Carter..."

"Yes baby?"

"When... when they were fucking me I... I was wishing it was you Mr Carter," she said huskily. "Those guys were so small..."

"You did real good in there Ali... real good," he said. "And good girls get their reward. Come... come here... sit..."

Alison walked over and straddled his legs, waddling up over his massive cock. Reaching down she grasped the bulbous fleshy head and guided it between her sopping wet cunt. The fat rounded triangle seemed to pulse between her pussy lips...

"Thank you... thank you... Mt Carter... I did just like you asked..."

As she lowered herself down and the massive appendage started to insert itself into her, the poor kid started to shiver. It was always the same. The big man filled her so completely and the pleasure was so intense she began to feel faint...

"Ohhhh yesss... thank you... thanks, Mr Carter," she gasped as she descended. "Ohhhh fuck... oh fuck..."

Then she was sitting on his lap with the whole eighteen inches of throbbing meat buried up inside her. Her pretty red and green tartan school skirt settled over his abdomen and draped down over his legs.

The gorgeous young redhead started crying.

"Ohhh Mr C...Carter (sob, sob)... it feels sooo goood..."

She collapsed over him and pressed her head into the hollow of his shoulder, lips against his neck. They sat like that for an age - just enjoying the feel of the other's body. Her wonderful firm tits rasped against his chest hair... Her slim young form heaved against as she wept against his shoulder... She smelt of soap... the two japs had cleaned her up real nice...

Her cunt began flexing against his shaft... little involuntary spasms that she couldn't seem to control. Her tender, relatively inexperienced pussy leaked juices in a continuous torrent...

"Fuck meeee Carter," she whimpered. "Make... make me cum..."

"Yes baby... we can both cum."

Taking her pert young butt cheeks in either hand George lifted her up and down over his massive wang. Using his huge upper body strength he lifted the gorgeous teen up and down effortlessly... up, down, up, down, up down... all Alison had to do was hold on...

"Shloop, shlop", "Shloop, shlop", "Shloop, shlop", on and on and on...

George could feel his seed boiling, ready to explode but with consummate control, he waited for the teen to be ready. The beautiful young teen was moaning and crying at the same time.

"Mr Carter... Mr Carter... ohhhh fuck Mr Carter... I'm gonna cummm... oh do it in me... shoot it in me... please... oh fuckkkk... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

Sensing the time was right George prepared to blow. He pumped her faster and faster over his colossal prick, "Shloop, shlop, shloop, shlop, shloop, shlop" faster and faster...

"Oh... oh... oh... oh yes...

"Are you... you ready baby?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes sir... now... now... NOW... OH YEAH... OH YEAH..."

With practiced ease George let himself go. As his beautiful assistant spasmed against his huge pole he started to ejaculate...

"AHHHHH...OH YESSSSSS... OH MR CARTER... YESSSSS... I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG COCK... OH FUCK YESSSSS... OH YESSSS..."

Her slim body arched as the massive orgasm ignited in her cervix...

"AAAAAA YESSSSS... OH YES MR CARTER... MMMMM... OH FUCK I LOVE YOOOO..."

She threw her arms around his ugly face and kissed him as she bucked her slim tight body against him, squeezing his giant prick so nice... George found himself responding...

Kissing was way more intimate than fucking to the degenerate wanker.

"Ahhh... Ahhhh OH FUCK.... good girl... OH FUCK... OH YESSSSS..."

The greedy girl clamped her wonderful cunt around his knob as his sperm rushed out. Great long gushes of spunk shot up into her belly... filling her womb until there was no room left and then squelching out around the breadth of his cock and down... the goopy liquid forcing its way out through her tightly squeezing pussy lips...

"Ohhh yeah... take it all little girl... take it all... mmmm oh yesss... oh yesss (squirttt, squirttt, squirttt, squirttt)... oh yes Ali... mmmm oh yesss... mmmmm...oh you sweet... you sweet... lovely... cunt..."

His sperm kept coming and coming. George's hyperspermia meant he had ten times the amount of jitz of a normal man and while he orgasmed the young nympho milked her orgasm as well. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rocked their heaving bodies. It seemed to go on and on and on...

After some minutes they relaxed but remained locked together. Neither wanted to separate themselves from the genitals of the other. Their hearts beating like a drum, gasping for breath like they'd run a marathon, their sweaty bodies seemed suddenly cold in the cool air-conditioned room. They clung to each other for warmth for a while longer.

Finally, Alison found her feet and stood up. George's massive hose fell limp and useless out of her saturated cunt and fell over his knee like a dead thing. The inside of her thighs and the outside of his were covered in sperm. It ran down her leg and dripped off George's big hairy balls, pooling on the floorboards.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MRS CARTER WAKES UP

Meanwhile, two floors directly below, Orville was fucking George's wife.

He fucked Petunia just about every day after school - and on Sundays did his duty to the old woman who lived across the hall... fucking the old broad senseless.

Petunia did what she always did... drank to access and passed out. The last thing her alcohol-addled brain ever remembered was drinking in the foyer of the hotel. Then blackness. Then waking up in the morning somewhere in her apartment - either on the sofa or in her bed.

Over time though, Petunia came to realize something was up, something she couldn't quite put her finger on. If she had been a sober woman the situation would have been immediately clear but all the booze made her dimwitted.

Nevertheless, day by day and week by week the little things started to stack up. Things were happening that she just couldn't explain. For starters the ripe old drunk felt more rested and happier than she'd been in years. She began to wake up refreshed, something she hadn't done for... well years! And her libido had come back. She couldn't remember the last she'd had a sexy thought but now her pussy was absolutely tingling. She began to enjoy masturbating again and even put batteries back in her old vibrator.

What she really couldn't ignore were the occasional globules of sperm that deposited themselves in her panties! It was really hard to ignore the significance of that. Where the hell is it coming from? she'd ask herself wonderingly.

But Petunia was a drunk and alcoholics are not known for their reasoning power. There was a circuit in her head that said, 'Open the bottle in the morning and finish it in the afternoon!' And that's what she did.

It was only by chance that she finally found out the truth.

One afternoon she woke up in someone's arms, being carried like a new bride. She was aware enough to comprehend that some kind soul was helping her home, a strong someone who was carrying her effortlessly... how nice it felt... and then she phased out again.

The second time she regained consciousness she was in the throes of a most intense orgasm. There were some half-formed dreams... a tongue inside her... lips on her clitoris... and then her world exploded.

"aaaaAHAHA...AAAAAAAHHHHHH..."

Her body arched involuntarily, leg muscles cramping, her pelvis pushing back against the intense source of pleasure between her legs. Waves of orgasmic bliss washed over her and, as her womb flexed and contracted, a gush of liquid squirted out...

It was so intense she must have passed out again. An unknown amount of time passed and she woke a third time to a weight on top of her and something inside her... sliding in between her pussy lips... thick and long...

She was shaken and disoriented but the middle-aged alcoholic couldn't ignore how good it felt... a big fat cock was fucking her, gliding in and out... so nice... mmmmmm so nice...

When she opened her eyes there was a curly mop of black hair on her shoulder and a board muscular back... Petunia knew who it was immediately.

It's not been a dream, she thought wonderingly.

She fought to control herself. She could smell the young sweaty scent of him. His strong arms were planted firmly on either side of her, muscles flexing as he fucked her... and he was moaning softly and talking to her as though they were lovers...

"Mmmm oh fuck yes Mrs Carter... sweet sweet... Petunia... mmmmm... you're so fucking hot.... ohhh yesss... I love your beautiful cunt..."