Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petunia was overcome... She didn't want him to stop... His cock was reawakening feelings that she had thought were long dead. She flexed her cunt muscles experimentally and got a loud groan of pleasure in return...

"OHHHH FUCKKK... YESSSSsss..."

She did it again... "AHHHH YESSSS... MRS CARTER..."

The boy's big prick felt indescribably good... it seemed to be touching everything inside her at the same time... She felt another orgasm approaching... his big cock was going to make her cum again...

Orville sped up... his healthy young body punching into her like a jackhammer...

"OHHH FUCK YESSS..." he moaned. "OH FUCK... OH FUCK..."

Petunia's orgasm exploded in her pussy, radiating out through her body. It took all her self-control not to scream and throw her arms and legs around her secret lover...

"IM GONNA CUM..." he screamed. "OH FUCK YESSSS... YOUR BEAUTIFUL... CUNT OH..."

Petunia climaxed again. Biting her upper lip hard she squeezed her eyes shut and tried really hard to control herself but couldn't contain the long sobbing moan of pleasure humming out from between her pursed lips...

"mmmMMMMMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMM... OOOOOOHHHHHH..."

Orville knew instantly something was different. Her orgasm reactions were always involuntary... biological responses... This was new. He reared up over her and studied her face but she seemed to be as out of it as ever, eyes closed, mouth hanging loose...

"Shit Mrs Carter," he exclaimed with a nervous little laugh. "I thought you were awake that time for sure..."

He pulled his used dripping cock out of her naked body and began the clean-up. Over the weeks he'd got this part down to a fine art, bathing and dressing her with the efficiency of a nurse helping a bedridden patient.

As always he kissed her as he left and, just for the briefest instant he could have sworn her lips puckered as though she was kissing him back...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MORE PRETENDING

The charade continued the next day. Now that Petunia knew what was causing her buoyant mood she stopped drinking that day (and FYI, never touched another drop in her long happy life).

That morning she poured a dozen bottles of Gordon's down the sink, refilling them with water. Then in the afternoon, when she knew Orville was due to come by, she played the passed out paralyzed drunk, her breath smelling of mouthwash rather than gin.

"Dear oh dear," he said loudly. "Come on Mrs C. Let's get you home."

He's saying that for anyone who might be hanging about, she thought. Then she felt his strong arms under her... whisking her up so effortlessly...

Snuggling against his chest she concentrated on being a dead weight - a difficult task when you're as excited as she was. Knowing what he was about to do to her had her heart hammering so hard she felt sure he'd hear it.

Inside her apartment, he lay her carefully down on her sofa. Through hooded eyes, she watched his process... locking the front door and methodically checking every room...

"Is there anyone home?" he called but Petunia could tell he really wasn't expecting a reply. "Are you here Mr Carter?"

As he stripped her off he chatted to her as though they were having a conversation.

"You look really sexy this afternoon Mrs Carter... I've always loved this T-shirt. It shows off your lovely boobs so nice..." he said. "Let me help you off with that..."

She closed her eyes tight as he wormed his arms under her and lifted her into a sitting position. He wedged a pillow behind her butt so she'd remain upright. She could smell the healthy sweaty youth close to her and almost gasped aloud when he kissed her neck...

With practiced confidence, he raised her arms up in the air and hitched her T-shirt over her head.

That was when he first saw her new bra.

"Oh my god," he breathed. "Jeeezus fuck..."

She knew he was staring at her tits. The beautiful new lace bra showed her tits off to perfection, lifting and separating perfectly into a deep voluptuous cleavage.

"Ahhh. Wow," he gasped. "Mrs Carter...oh my god... you look amazing..."

He fell to his knees in front of her, taking her big boobs in his hands, buried her face in-between.

"Mmmmm yummm... bvvvvvv... bvvvvvv... bvvvvvv..." blowing strawberries on her soft firm flesh...

Petunia risked a happy smile which he thankfully did not notice.

She'd gone out that morning to get new lingerie. George didn't know she knew where he hid his petty cash. She took what she needed and, for the first time in years, left the confines of Shady Waters and caught a taxi into the city.

Her first stop was the Honey Birdette lingerie store. Three hundred dollars later she left with several tissue paper packages tied up with black lace.

The short fawn-colored skirt she was wearing was a carry-over from her days as an office girl. It was much too short and small for her these days - her middle-aged body had stretched the fabric tight and it pinched a little here and there. She was conscious of her 'muffin top' a roll of access body fat that was hanging over the waistline - but Orville obviously didn't care. The lovey stupid child loved her at her worst. An overly tight skirt was the furthest thing from his mind.

And it was easy to get off. His feverish fingers found the simple zip on her hip and he soon had it down and off.

His sharp intake of breath showed how much he appreciated her bottom half as well. Her bra was matched by brief lacy panties, a garter belt, and stockings... sheer skin-colored stockings that he'd not noticed she was wearing before.

Petunia risked a quick glance, looking through the eyelashes of her right eye, she watched the handsome teenager tearing his clothes off. His huge nine-inch cock reared up hungrily from his naked crotch...

Through slotted eyes she could see him jerking it, looking at her as if she was the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world.

He thinks I'm a goddess, a queen, she thought and remembered that she once had been just that. A beautiful woman that men lusted over...

Orville hunkered down between her legs. She felt his fingers on the gusset of her panties, rubbing and teasing... then underneath... His fingers were trapped against her cunt...

Such a lovely way to start, she thought happily. Mmmm... such a good way to get me really wet... mmm... such a clever loving boy...

"I just love your beautiful pussy Mrs Carter," he was saying conversationally. "I'm going to lick you until you cum, and... and then I'm going to fuck you... mmmm... I'm gonna fuck you and blow my load inside your lovely cunt..."

His fingers hooked around her knickers and he began working the flimsy lace down her thighs. Desperate to fuck her as he was he took the time to get them all the way off. When he had them down around her ankles, Petunia found it particularly difficult not to lift her feet up. She was so horny it was getting harder and harder pretending to be dead weight.

But he did it himself, lifting one leg and then the other till he had them all the way off. Then he knelt in so close between her thighs she could feel his hot breath on her cunt. He spread her pussy lips apart with his fingers and then she felt his tongue... sliding inside her... licking her...

Petunia felt she'd died and gone to heaven.

His skillful hungry tongue taunted and teased her so perfectly she could feel her body responding almost immediately. Minute by minute he built her arousal. She risked a glance down between her legs and saw his curly mass of black curls and she could hear him slurping her juices up... drinking her...

Orville knew he'd gotten really good at licking her out, gauging his success by the orgasms he provided.

Ohhhh dear lord, what are you doing to me boy? she thought to herself.

It was so difficult not to grasp his head and grind his face closer. His tongue and nose were everywhere, lapping deep inside her cunt... licking her arsehole... suckling on her hard sensitive clitoris...

Oh fuck... I'm cumming, she thought desperately. Oh... mmmm...

She lay as still as she could, holding her mouth tightly closed until...

"mmmmMMMMM... AAAAAHHHH... AHHHHHH... OOOOHHHhhh..."

Orville slobbered inside her, drinking her juice like it was the nectar of the gods, lapping her wet cunt like a thirsty dog.

"Mmmm yum. That's was a good one wasn't it Mrs Carter?" he said as he got up between her legs. "You taste so good...fuck you make me so hot Mrs Carter..."

Orville positioned his big hard boner between the lips of her well-lubricated cunt and with a happy groan of pleasure drove his meat into her. Aren't young men and older women made for each other?

"Ohhh yesss... fuck yes... Fuck I love fucking your beautiful cunt..."

That was the moment Petunia Carter fell in love... head over heels passionately in love. The gorgeous teenager's cock was perfect... mmmm just perfect... He was so virile... so healthy... She held her eyes closed but could feel his cock thrusting quickly back and forth and his hands firmly on her hips... levering himself in as deep as he could go...

"Oh fuckkkk yessss," he sobbed.

Orville had got better at controlling his orgasm. When he first started raping Petunia it had been hard to control himself. It was so much better now that he'd learned to take his time. He did her hard and fast for several minutes and then slowed down, edging his big dick inside her, concentrating on not cumming...

"Mmmmm oh... oh fuck yessss... oh fuck you feeeel soooo goooooddd Mrs Carter..."

...and then, when he was sure he was in control, he'd go fast again, his balls slapping against her perineum... sweat dripping from his forehead...

After half an hour, Petunia could feel her body responding a second time. She could feel another blissful orgasm building in her loins...

He's gonna make me cum again, she thought happily. My beautiful handsome boy is gonna make me cummmm...

"Ohhhh fuck your lovely cunt... oh fuck yesss... I'm gonna cum in you... I'm gonna cum in your lovely tight pussy..."

He drove in and out of her at a frantic pace. Faster and faster and faster...

"OHHHHH FUCK... OH FUCK... HERE... IT... CUMS..."

As he shot his load inside her, Petunia came as well and unable to continue the charade, wrapped her legs around the boy's spamming body.

"Oooo OHHHH... OH ORVILLE... OH YES BABY... FUCK YOUR MRS CARTER..."

Orville screamed in fright but was powerless to resist. As all of you readers know, when you've passed the point of no return there's... well there's no return!

"AAAAHHHHH AHHHH YESSSSS..."

They screamed and came as one, bodies arching against each other... Petunia's legs holding him inside her as his cock filled her up with his cum.

She threw her arms around his neck and drew him in close... their sexy sweaty bodies convulsed against each other and they kissed passionately...tongues deep in each other's mouths...

...and afterwards they lay in damp post-orgasmic bliss, clinging to each other as though the other might disappear or be pulled bodily away.

"How long have you known Mrs Carter?" he gasped.

"I've known something was different for a while my darling, but I've only really been sober for a few times..."

"I'm really sorry Mrs Carter... I know it was bad..."

"Don't baby... don't say it. I've never felt so alive...dear Orville..."

"But I've been fucking you for ages... using you... it's so bad, isn't it? There's got to be somethin' wrong with me..."

"Oh my dear sweet boy... there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're a lifesaver... wanting me so bad..."

"Gosh... that's... that's... brilliant," he exclaimed happily. "Can... can I come back then?"

"You better come back!... every day... okay?"

"Oh, yes ma'am... I love you, Mrs Carter..."

"I love you too sweet Orville," she said huskily. "And from now on I'm Petunia, okay?"

"I love you, Petunia," he said, smiling a cheeky grin like he was calling his mom by her first name.

Petunia thought her heart would burst she was so happy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you're enjoying the tale of Shady Waters Hotel. In the next chapter, Alison enjoys the hotel's swimming pool with her big brother. She also makes friends with another pretty resident. Please vote and let me know you want more and also comment if you like... below or on email.