All Comments on 'Shafted Ch. 01'

by ProdigalCookie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TocknezTocknezover 1 year ago

Hey, you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the last story, and this one seems to be just as hot. Can't wait for more!

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

Good to see you back, loved it

mthekiller362mthekiller362over 1 year ago

It’s great to see you back!

I love the amount of details you put into this, from the thoughts of the people to their actions.

The only complaint I have is that there’s not enough cum inflation. I’d love to hear how these guys handle a pregnant sized belly, filled with just cum~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, you're back!!! Awesome story. I love this world where a futa fucking a guy in public is just another night at the club. Would love to see some of the other ladies get their turn filling Jack up as well, chapter 2 maybe??

ForsumForsumover 1 year ago

Interesting start, loved your other story, looking forward to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So f*cking glad to see you back, and the story is great, as expected ! I especially liked Jack didn't even see his "partner" for the whole chapter x) And you say there will be more ? Hell yes !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmmm~<3 god to be stuffed with that much cum :3. Cock sleeved up in between plush, sweaty breasts... Amazing story, please write more ~<3

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey everryone~

Thanks for all the comments, I'm glad you're enjoying the story! The plan was to take a week off between working on chapters, but unfortunately, due to needing to get a small surgery done on my hand, chapter 2 will be delayed a couple more weeks. In the meantime, wanted to give you a brief rundown of what to expect going forward.

The series will be split in 10 chapter "seasons", with each season being a different theme. For now, it's worldbuilding, so expect lots of one shots, and maybe some returning characters later on. Yep, Veronica will indeed get a go at Jack's ass, as will the bartender~ There's also going to be a few one off characters, just for lewd fun, such as the next chapter, when Jack has to go back home on his own ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is amazing~<3. Nothing better than being cocksleeved while trapped between a plush pair of tits :3! Mmmmmph and how she left him afterwards~<3~<3~<3! The lost in a night club scene was perfectly intimidating, and I can't wait to read more of what you have ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 please this was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!

Whatever you do, don't quit your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I so hope you’re still working on this series! I absolutely love it!

bushyoicu812bushyoicu812about 1 year ago

A perfect, non-habit-forming insomnia cure!

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah...

no

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous