Shake and Bake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad," Milo replied.

"I hate to have to bring this up, but could we save on gas if we turn off the air conditioner?" continued Miranda.

"I doubt it," said Milo.

We continued in silence for a few minutes, and the road seemed to improve. We picked up some speed, and the general level of anxiety diminished. I relaxed back into my seat, then Hannah's legs were in my lap again.

Suddenly I couldn't see the point of resisting temptation, if I had ever actually considered doing that. I hadn't been with a woman in months, and truth be told, I had a thing for big girls. I had never had sex with a woman who was as tall as I, and I often fantasized about it.

Hannah had taken the liberty of removing her sandals this time before putting her legs over mine. She was doing that slow scooting thing again when I decided to be proactive. I took her right foot in my hands and began stroking and massaging it, and as my cock sprang to life again, I rubbed her calf back and forth along it. Then I did the same with her left foot. I enjoyed watching her toes clench and unclench, and I realized that I could hear a sharp intake of air in her nostrils when I stroked her leg against my cock.

I felt her hand touch my shoulder, and I looked over and met her eyes for the first time since we had begun our little game. She looked directly at me, then slowly parted her thighs. She looked down at her crotch, then looked up at me again. I followed her gaze, and saw the big wet stain along the crotch of her leggings. To make sure I got the point, she took the middle finger of her right hand and dragged it sensually up and down along that stain. Her eyes were hot with arousal.

Without breaking eye contact, I lifted her left foot to my mouth and began to lick and suck each of her toes in turn. I saw her eyes roll up as she smiled and bit her lower lip. She opened her eyes again and looked significantly down at her crotch. I looked there again, and saw her hand creep under the elastic of her leggings and began to work its way down to what was making that wet stain. Just then the Blazer slowed, shuddered, gasped and stopped. We were out of gas.

"Well, that's it, folks," Milo announced. I looked out the window. We had come down out of the hills, and what lay ahead of us was an endless expanse of dull, flat, dry brown fields. The road was empty aside from our vehicle.

"Let me try my cell phone," said Miranda. She took it out and dialed. Nothing.

"Ty, how far do you figure it is to that gas station?" ask Milo.

"Probably 5 miles."

"Fuck. Well, I'm gonna walk to it. Somebody's got to stay here and watch the car."

"I'll go with you," said Miranda. "Hannah and Ty can stay here." Then she turned and flashed a quick smile at Hannah that could only be described as lewd.

Miranda found hats for both herself and Milo, then took inventory of the beverages. "We've got two waters and two beers," she said.

"You take the waters," I said. "You're going to need them. Milo, could you roll those windows down?"

"Sure," said Milo. He turned the key in the ignition long enough to open the windows. Without the air conditioning, we were already sweating. Miranda put the water bottles in a knapsack, and she and Milo set off down the road into the vast, empty land.

Hannah and I watched them recede into the distance. Then Hannah turned to me and smiled. "I figure we've got at least a couple of hours of privacy."

"At least," I said, and pulled her close to me.

At six feet in height and 200 pounds, I'm a pretty big guy, as guys go. I'm used to folding a substantially smaller woman in my arms, which often makes me feel either like I am dominating or protecting her. Embracing Hannah was completely different. She was my equal in size; it was a luxury to have so much woman, and it was undeniably erotic. Her kiss was open-mouthed, wet and assertive. Her big breasts pressed against me, and I couldn't wait to caress and suck them.

Hannah's hand landed on the crotch of my jeans, and her fingers found my hard cock through the fabric. Soon she leaned down and began to trace its contours with her lips and tongue. I groaned with pleasure. She paused to grin up at me and ask, "Do you like that?" I told her I did. She kept teasing me through the jeans. I was so hard it was maddening, and I began to run my hands over her back, her ass, and then sent my left hand under her ass and between her thighs. Her leggings were a swampy mess, and I felt a heady rush of desire.

We were both sweating profusely, and I realized that I could now smell Hannah's cunt, [so strong and so appetizing. I gasped to her, "You smell delicious." She moaned. Then she raised her head.

"We need more room," she said. I nodded, waiting to see what she had in mind. She got out of the car, and I followed. Then she put the back seat down, creating a flat surface in the back, and put the tailgate down as well, making enough space for two large people to stretch out. A bit of a breeze came up as well, which felt lovely.

Hannah found a sleeping bag in the back, and rolled it out to make a cushion for us. She kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "Lie on your back." I complied. She stripped off her sweat-soaked burgundy top and leggings, then squatted next to me in her brassiere and panties, which were made of a satiny, lacy mauve material.

She knelt beside my head and brought her crotch close to my face. I could see that her panties were drenched. Her pubic hair was escaping along the top of her waistband, as well as curling down her thighs where they emerged from the panties. It looked so hot. She slipped her right hand down the front of her panties. "So," she said in a husky voice, "you like the way my cunt smells?"

"God, Hannah, I love the way your cunt smells."

I could see her fingers working beneath the material. She pulled them out and held them under my nose. They smelled very strong -- I wanted them so much. I lifted my head to try to suck them, but she held them out of reach, grinning sinfully. "My cunt is getting very wet," she said. "Would you like to see how wet it is?"

She didn't wait for my answer, which must have been obvious. She sat back and wriggled out of her panties. She positioned herself again close to my face, then parted her thighs to reveal her glistening, swollen lips. Flexing her hips provocatively, she moved her fingers in a little circle around her distended clit. My mouth was watering. Then she bunched up her mauve panties and slowly, slowly worked them inside her cunt, until there was just a bit of them peeking out between her lips. I stared at this, transfixed. For an instant I glanced upward to see her eyes riveted to mine, clearly enjoying how her show was arousing me. I gazed back at her, swallowed, and went back to staring at her crotch.

Slowly, slowly, she began to pull the panties out. They were saturated with her thick, translucent juices, and as she finally extracted the last bit of fabric, she offered them to my mouth. I seized them with my teeth, sucking the juices from the crotch, and took them in my hand to wipe them all over my face. Hannah gasped, and began to undo my belt and unzip my jeans.

I interrupted her efforts. I couldn't wait another second. I seized her by the thighs and forced her to straddle my face. She tried to tease me a little more, backing her cunt out of reach of my mouth while massaging her clit and moaning aloud, but I had run out of patience. I grabbed her hips and brought her crotch forcefully to my face.

Hannah immediately abandoned herself to the sensation. She ground her cunt against my face slowly and forcefully, moaning her satisfaction, and in less than a minute she cried out and began to gush in my mouth. She paused for a moment, breathing heavily, then began to fuck my face again. I reveled in the sensation, but then I came up for air.

"Hannah!" I said desperately. "I need you to take off my pants!"

She swung her leg back so that she was kneeling beside me, and began again to remove my pants. As her back was turned to me, I reached up to unhook her brassiere, and after she freed me from my pants, I assumed a sitting position to strip off my T-shirt.

We were both naked now. We rose to our knees and embraced, sharing a voluptuous kiss as our hands roamed urgently over each other's slippery bodies. I rubbed my chest against her tits, causing her to gasp and writhe wickedly as she stroked my cock with both hands. I bent my head down to gnaw at her big, stiff nipples, then rose to drive my cock up between her heavy breasts. Hannah cooed with delight, using both hands to squeeze her tits around my member. Then she turned away from me, leaned forward, and lay her head on the floor, lifting her ass to show me her cunt in all its oozing glory. Without hesitation I shoved my cock in as far as it would go.

Bathed in sweat, we fucked to a glorious mutual climax. Then we lay next to each other on the hard surface in the back of the Blazer and dozed off.

I awoke in a daze, baking in the summer heat, feeling the most intense pleasure as Hannah slowly sucked my cock. I was fully erect; she was swallowing me whole, and her mouth felt like a wet heaven. I cried out in excitement and reached down to take her head in my hands, caressing her and urging her on as she brought me to a noisy eruption.

"Mmmmm," said Hannah, and lay down beside me.

"Damn, Hannah, that was wonderful."

"I'm glad you liked it. I know I did. But it's been a couple of hours. We might want to start making ourselves presentable."

We pulled on our garments, but when we tried to fold the back seat back into position, it jammed. Hannah wiggled it around, trying to find the source of the problem. I heard her say, "What the hell is this?" as she extracted a briefcase that was wedged in the mechanism. The seat now slid smoothly into position, and Hannah attempted to open the case, but found it to be locked. Shrugging her shoulders, she put it back behind the seat, under the sleeping bag.

"Do you want a warm beer?" I asked.

"Sure," Hannah replied.

I reached into the front seat for the beers, and got the two apples out of my backpack. Meanwhile, Hannah was trying her cell phone. "It's working!" she said.

I heard the faint buzzing of a voice on the other end of the line. Hannah began to speak. "Hey, Miranda, are you guys all right?...Crap... Whoa, no kidding?...That was nice of him... How soon?... OK, see you then."

Hannah put her phone away, and explained to me what had transpired. "Some nice old fellow saw them on the road and picked them up and took them to the gas station, but it was closed. But he's coming now to get us, and we can go to his place and get cleaned up and get out of the heat for a while while we figure out what to do next. She thinks they'll be here in ten to fifteen minutes."

"Great," I said, and handed her a warm beer and an apple. We sat together in the back seat, eating our snack, and Hannah snuggled up to me and put her leg over mine, splaying her thighs far apart. I smiled at her and began to run my fingers back and forth just under the elastic waistband of her leggings.

"Yes, do that," she said.

I chugged down the rest of my beer, then sent my hand down the front of her leggings. It came to a rest on top of her panties, savoring the plumpness and suppleness of what lay beneath them. I could feel her wetness spreading through the fabric as I petted and teased her.

Hannah leaned over to me and slid her tongue into my mouth. Then she whispered, "Make me cum. They're going to be here soon."

I continued to kiss her as I slid my hand down the front of her panties, circling her clit with my fingertips. Her tongue communicated to me her enthusiasm for how it felt. I dipped two fingers inside her, finding her G-spot and rubbing it provocatively. Her hips began to move. Slowly and persistently I alternated between her clit and her G-spot until she cried out, "Oh FUCK!" and her body convulsed. Then I withdrew my hand and licked her juices off my fingers, just as a pickup truck appeared on the horizon, heading our way.

It was one of those old, 1950s-vintage Ford pickups that had been meticulously preserved or restored. At the wheel was an old gent with white-gray hair and round, wire-frame glasses, accompanied by Milo and Miranda. The pickup slowed, then made a U-turn to pull up behind the Blazer. Hannah and I got out to meet it.

The driver and the passengers disembarked, and Miranda introduced us to Gavin, the Good Samaritan who had come to our rescue. "I don't know how long it will take them to restore water and power," he explained. "This was a big quake. I heard 6.6 on the radio. But I've got a well and a generator at my place, and you folks can get a shower and a bite to eat."

We fetched our backpacks and other personal effects from the Blazer. Hannah noticed Milo poking around in the back of the Blazer, looking agitated, and asked, "Are you looking for a briefcase?" She showed him where she had tucked it under the sleeping bag, and he seized it with obvious relief. I heard him mutter that he needed it for work.

Hannah and I settled in the bed of the pickup with our backs to the cab as the others resumed their seats, and Gavin drove us to his home nearby, which was nestled in a little hollow with a stand of oak trees. We took turns showering, then we assembled in the back yard as Gavin barbequed some hamburgers for us.

The sun had moved far enough along its course that the sting had gone out of its rays, and we relaxed in pleasant surroundings, with the oaks providing some partial shade. Gavin informed us that he lived alone in the home he had shared with his wife before she died. He seemed glad to have our company.

Miranda informed us that Gavin would be putting us up for the night, and that Hannah and I had been assigned to a little guest house in the back. I raised my eyebrows and Miranda grinned. "Just let me do the talking," she whispered confidentially to me. "I told Gavin that you were married."

Shortly after sundown, Gavin showed us to our little dwelling, adjacent to a small barn on Gavin's property. "I know you folks have been through a lot," he said. "Get some rest and we'll get all this sorted out tomorrow."

Hannah and I went inside what turned out to be a small studio apartment. Hannah excused herself to go to the bathroom, and I sat down on the bed to survey my surroundings. Then there came a soft knock at the door.

It was Miranda. She had taken off her mirror sunglasses, revealing eyes that were surprisingly violet. For an instant or two they were gazing into mine like two searchlights.

She grinned and brandished a bottle of Jameson's. I admitted her to the guest house, saying, "Hi Miranda. Where's Milo?"

"I think he's too tired to party." Then she looked at me and snickered. "Did you think we were a couple?"

"Yes, I guess I did." I was also worrying about her coming to visit me with liquor, if the trigger-happy Milo were her boyfriend.

"Nope. Milo's just a friend. Besides, he wouldn't be interested in me. I hear he bats for the other team."

I took this to mean that Milo was gay. "Miranda, may I ask you something?"

"Sure," said Miranda, as she placed the bottle and her handbag on a small end table and plopped herself down on the bed beside me. I noticed that she sat rather close to me. I tried to catch her eye to gauge her intentions, but she was fussing with her handbag.

I asked, "What's up with Milo and the firearm, and the back roads?"

"I don't know. It's kind of surprising. I know Milo from work. We both work for Bennett Pharmaceuticals. I'm an IT person, Milo's in shipping and receiving. I mentioned last week that I was going to visit family up north, and suddenly he wanted to carpool, and he showed up yesterday in a new car, and then it turns out he has a damn pistol on him."

"I tried to follow his explanation about the earthquake and everything, but it didn't make sense to me."

"Me either. He said he wanted to drive the scenic route. Some of it was pretty nice, going through Los Padres National Forest. But I couldn't figure out why we didn't just get on the freeway after that."

The bathroom door opened, and Hannah came out wearing a flimsy nightgown that revealed enough to instantly remind me of our shared pleasures earlier in the day. "Hey, Miranda," she said.

"Hey, babe. Lookin' good!"

"Thanks," said Hannah with a smile, and sat down on my other side. She eyed the Jamesons and said, "May I?"

"Absolutely. Allow me," said Miranda. She spotted a cupboard near the door with some cups and plates, and took out three mismatched coffee cups, which she handed to Hannah, who filled them with whiskey.

We clinked our coffee mugs together,and all of us took a swallow. I enjoyed the nutty flavor and the burn of the alcohol going down, then asked, "So -- the two of you are half sisters?"

"Yes," replied Miranda. "My mom passed away when I was a teenager, and then my dad remarried right when I graduated from high school. And my new mom already had Hannah -- it was a package deal."

"We're almost the same age," said Hannah. "Only six months apart. We've always been very close."

"Hannah was older and more experienced," said Miranda with a twinkle in her eye. "I learned a lot from her."

Hannah laughed. "I taught her to dance. We used to go to clubs together."

"How about you, Ty?" asked Miranda. "What's your story?"

"I've got a kid brother in Arizona," I answered. "He and my folks both live in Phoenix."

"But you said you were from San Jose," said Hannah.

"I am. But my dad changed jobs around the time I started college, and the rest of the family moved to Arizona. I stayed in San Jose."

"Ty wants to become a writer," Hannah explained to Miranda.

"I know, he mentioned it in the car." Miranda giggled. "Erotica."

"Occasionally," I allowed. "Hannah, what is your profession?"

"I'm the branch manager at a credit union," Hannah replied.

"Wow, a big shot!" I said.

Miranda snickered. "She likes to be the boss."

At this point, we had finished our whiskeys, and Hannah poured another round. I noticed that Miranda was now sitting closer to me, so that the outsides of our thighs touched from time to time. Hannah had made herself a stack of pillows and was reclining against them, looking very relaxed.

Miranda asked, "Ty, do you have some sort of job other than aspiring writer?"

"I had a job with Santa Clara County for many years as a latent fingerprint examiner. I got tired of it eventually, and I had saved up enough money that I could spend a little time chasing my dream."

Miranda said, "That sounds exciting," and she wiggled a little closer to me. "Did you spend a lot of time going to crime scenes?"

"Now and then," I said. "Mainly I worked in a lab, and sometimes I testified in court cases."

"Ty is good with fingers," observed Hannah, deadpan. She took a long pull from her mug. "Miranda, would you like to show Ty what I taught you?"

Miranda tittered nervously. "Maybe after I drink some more courage."

I turned and gave Hannah a questioning smile. She responded, "I taught her to dance when we were younger." Turning to Miranda, she asked, "Do you need me to freshen that up?"

Miranda peered into her cup. "No, I think I'm doing all right." She took a long drink. "OK, now you can freshen it up."

Hannah took the bottle and added some whiskey to each of our mugs. Miranda drained hers to the dregs, winced, then rose to her feet and said, "OK."

Hannah smiled broadly and said, "Miranda is a very good student. Aren't you, Miranda?"

Miranda grinned sheepishly and nodded.

"I'm going to give her some music," said Hannah, and she produced a portable speaker, into which she plugged a cord from her phone. Miranda positioned herself in the middle of the room, with her handbag on the floor near her feet. Miranda's hair was dark, thick and wavy, and it came down just over her collarbone. She was wearing a black T-shirt with an inexplicable white silhouette of a Tyrannosaurus holding a spatula next to a barbecue, and the inscription, "T-Rex Hates Grilling -- Prehistoric Gardens, Oregon Coast". She wore a thigh-length denim skirt, and, I noticed for the first time, 2 inch heels. Her violet eyes flashed at me under thick dark eyebrows, and her grin betrayed the growing influence of three strong whiskeys.