Shake and Bake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, then you have a little time to think about it before you call."

Hannah spoke up.

"Honey, maybe we should talk to the police. If Milo was driving a stolen car and packing heat, I doubt that he was doing it on company business."

"Good point," I said. "But the police obviously don't know about the Oxy. Not yet, anyway. I'm not sure we want them to know that we know about it, because that probably means we have it, and that's pretty damn illegal."

"Let's sleep on it," said Hannah. We all went upstairs. When Hannah and I entered her room, she closed the door behind us, then embraced me fiercely and reached for my cock. She whispered in my ear, "I'm so wound up. Make me forget all this crap," and she kissed me like a starving woman.

We both wriggled out of our jeans as we continued to kiss passionately. Hannah's hands were all over my cock and balls. I had one hand on her ass while the other was sliding up and down her oozing, slippery cunt lips. Finally Hannah gave a little cry and guided my cock inside her, and we fucked right where we were standing, whispering dirty sentiments into each other's ears. Hannah came twice, then on her third time I exploded inside her. We stood there for a few minutes, locked in an embrace with our juices running down our thighs, then crawled into bed for a deep and dreamless sleep.

Monday

I must have been tired -- I didn't wake up until 10:00 AM, and I was alone in the bed. I shaved and showered, then went downstairs, where I was greeted by Rosario, who was wearing a bright yellow and green sundress. She informed me that Hannah and Miranda had already breakfasted and gone out together. I was a bit annoyed, because we still hadn't worked out what to do with the Oxy and the fact that the situation was unresolved was making me nervous. I silently cursed Milo for putting us in this predicament.

"Ty, would you like some breakfast?" asked Rosario.

"Well, I don't want you to go to any trouble," I said.

"No trouble," she replied. "There's plenty left. I'll just heat it up for you." She disappeared into the kitchen, and returned a few minutes later with a plate of scrambled eggs and microwave waffles. She went back for silverware and a cup of coffee, after which she sat down across the table from me.

"This is good," I said, digging into the eggs.

"Thanks," Rosario replied. "It's nice to have company. Normally it's just me and Celeste." She got up and went back into the kitchen, leaving me to concentrate on the food. A few minutes later, she returned to her seat.

"So, how long have you known Hannah?"

"Since Saturday," I admitted.

Rosario laughed melodiously. "Wow, so the two of you got right down to business, didn't you?" She smirked charmingly. "This house has pretty thin walls, you know."

I hoped I wasn't blushing. "I like Hannah," I asserted.

"How about Miranda? Are the two of them doing that double-team thing?" Her smile dared me to answer.

I grinned sheepishly. "Maybe."

"This can be a rather frisky family," said Rosario. She leaned back in the chair and stretched her arms above her head. It looked like an unconscious movement, but maybe it wasn't. The effect on her breasts was impressive. I thought to myself, frisky indeed.

"Hannah's dad was a real Adonis," she continued, smiling wistfully. "Can I get you any more coffee?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

Rosario rose and moved to the couch over to my left. I turned my chair slightly so that I could continue to converse with her as I finished my coffee.

"Yeah, Hannah's dad, Marvin was his name, he didn't say much, but he didn't have to." She settled back in the right corner of the couch, leaning against the arm. "He was over six feet tall and kind of lanky, and he seemed to understand us girls. Very relaxed and nice." Rosario adjusted her position on the couch, and her right leg swung up over the arm, making her look very comfortable and decidedly un-ladylike. "But he was a fireman, and that's dangerous work. A roof caved in on him during a fire. We were all devastated. But a few years later, Celeste found Terrence, that was Miranda's dad."

Rosario continued, "Me, I never wanted to get married." She looked directly at me and smiled. "I'm all about the variety." She adjusted her leg a little, causing the hem of her dress to ride up further and flirt with the danger zone. I swallowed and tried to keep my eyes on her face.

"You see," she said, "I was living here with them, and I loved Hannah and Miranda like they was my own. I guess they satisfied my maternal instincts and I didn't need to settle down permanently with one guy in order to have kids." She was smiling at me in a way that didn't seem entirely in sync with the words she was saying. "Terrence passed a few years back, natural causes. Celeste is getting on in her years now, and she doesn't seem to be as interested in men as she once was. I'm a little bit younger, you see."

She looked young enough to me, all those curves threatening to bust out of her sundress. The way she was sprawled out on the couch was having an effect on me, and I could see in her eyes that she knew it.

"How about you, Ty? Ever been married?"

"No," I confessed. "But I wouldn't rule it out for the future."

"Nope," she said with a mischievous grin. "Never rule anything out. The world is full of exciting things, just waiting to be sampled." She adjusted her leg on the arm of the couch, and with her left hand she absent-mindedly cupped her breast for an instant. Maybe not so absent-minded.

"I've been living alone out in the boonies," I said conversationally. "I'm trying to become a writer, and I want to work without distraction."

Rosario arched an eyebrow. "Don't you get a little craving for distraction, now and then? All work and no play, you know how the saying goes."

"Well, the last couple of days have been full of distraction," I admitted.

"Do you want a little more?"

My resolve slipped a little; I let my eyes drop for an instant, and I saw that she was masturbating. She saw that I saw, and she hiked her dress brazenly up around her waist, displaying her glistening cunt. It had neatly trimmed hair, very thick lips, and a very large, naughty clit. She looked at me again to confirm that I was watching, and shoved two fingers up inside it.

With my mouth hanging open, I stared for a minute or two as she played with her pussy. Still smiling at me, she got up and walked over to where I was sitting. She held her dress up with one hand and continued to masturbate with the other. I was astonished at how confident she was, how utterly shameless. She was standing quite close to me, and I could hear the sloshing of her wet pussy as she worked her fingers in and out. I thought this was shocking behavior for a woman who was my new girlfriend's aunt. Hannah and Miranda could arrive home at any second, and see their aunt rubbing her pussy right in front of my face, right here in their living room.

I managed to tear my eyes away from her fingers and her cunt, and looked up to meet her eyes. I raised my eyebrows, hoping to communicate my concern about what her nieces might think, were they to walk in and witness this little tableau. She smiled back, utterly unfazed, then pulled her wet and gooey fingers out of her cunt and pushed them into my mouth.

I couldn't say no to this. I sucked hungrily, making no attempt at this point to conceal my interest. She continued to smile, and with a hint of triumph she seized my right hand and placed it on her pussy. I slid two fingers inside of her, finding her G-spot, and teased her clit with my thumb. She began to move her hips, fucking my hand, writhing in a way that could only be described as obscene. She didn't make a sound, but continued to smile wickedly at me as she intensified her motions. Finally her hips began to convulse wildly and I heard a sharp intake of her breath as she froze and a quantity of her juices gushed out into my hand.

There was a sound from outside, and Rosario and I both looked out the window to see Hannah and Miranda emerging from a Lyft vehicle. Rosario reached over and handed me a napkin from the table, then winked and went back into the kitchen.

I wiped the pussy juice from my hand as the front door opened and the ladies entered.

"We tried to visit Milo at the jail," said Miranda, "but they don't allow visiting except Thursday through Sunday."

"We were hoping he could shed some light on this whole matter of the pills," said Hannah.

"Does he have a lawyer?" I asked.

"Yes, that's what they told us," Hannah replied. "He has a public defender. He couldn't make bail."

Miranda wandered into the kitchen. I said to Hannah, "I'm thinking that the wisest course of action is just to leave that briefcase in that old Plymouth and forget about it." A thought occurred to me. "Do you think you left any fingerprints on the case?"

"Shit. Probably. I'll go back and wipe it. But not during the daytime."

We heard Miranda's voice coming from the kitchen, then she entered the living room, talking on her cell phone.

"...yes, we shared a ride with him up to Oakland. He dropped us off and took off. ... No, he didn't say anything about that. ... I was hoping so, but he hasn't called and he's not answering his phone. We'll probably have to take the bus down. ...Yes, I know, I'm working Thursday. ... Sure, I'll let you know if he calls."

She put her phone away and looked at us. "That was Mr. Sheppard. He's trying to get in touch with Milo. Somehow he heard that we rode with him."

Hannah inquired, "Did he say anything about the Oxy? Or anything about what Milo is up to?"

"Not a thing," said Miranda. "It seemed like he only wanted to ask questions. I played like I didn't know about the briefcase."

"Good call. I think we need to stay as far away from this thing as possible," said Hannah.

Miranda looked troubled. "I sort of feel sorry for Milo. I mean, the whole thing is pretty creepy with the stolen car and the gun and everything. But he doesn't have anyone to make bail for him and he's stuck with a lame legal aid lawyer."

Hannah replied, "Sweetie, until you can find out exactly what is going on with this thing, it's best not to feel too sorry for him or want to jump into the middle of it."

Rosario came out of the kitchen and walked past us. She caught my eye and smirked for just a second. I felt a quickening in my loins.

Miranda's phone rang, playing "Boogie Nights" as a ringtone. "Hello?... Oh, hi, Mr. Sheppard. ... No, I don't think I saw a brown briefcase. He had one of those suitcases with wheels that pop out, it was red. ... Nope. ... OK, I'll see you on Thursday." She put her phone in her purse, and said to us, "I think they're looking for the Oxy."

I observed, "If they know it was in a briefcase, then they must have given the briefcase to him. It looks like Milo didn't steal it."

Hannah objected. "It just means that they showed him the briefcase. It doesn't mean they gave it to him."

I nodded in agreement. The three of us pondered the problem for a minute in silence, until our reverie was interrupted by a knock at the door. Hannah went to answer it, and in walked Milo.

"Milo!" exclaimed Miranda. "How did you get out?"

"Some dude said he was a private investigator, he came with the bail money," said Milo. "I was glad. Lemme tell you, some of those guys in the jail were very disrespectful to me." Milo shuddered. "The investigator said he would help me get a real lawyer. I'm gonna need one. I hid my dad's gun in that car. The cops didn't find it yet, but they probably will. Listen -- I need the briefcase that was in the car."

Hannah spoke. "Milo -- the briefcase isn't here."

Milo's voice became very small. "It's not? Where did it go?"

Hannah continued, "After everything that has happened, we thought the briefcase might be trouble. So we put it in a safe place."

Milo looked uncomfortable, like he had a serious rash under his clothing. "Can we go get it?"

Hannah was stern. "We need you to explain to us what is going on. I'm worried that we might all be in some sort of hot water."

Milo sighed and sat down, staring at his shoes for a moment. Then he began his explanation:

"I like to play cards for money, and it sort of went out of control. I was doing good, then I lost a big hand, and there were some guys in the room that said that they liked the way I played, that I hadaudacia and they loaned me a shitload of money to stay in the game. I still didn't win."

Milo took a breath. "When the game was over, the guys that loaned me the money came outside with me and told me I would have to make it up to them. One of them had a gun. I could see it inside his jacket. There was one guy that did the talking. He said he was a friend of Tom Sheppard's."

Here Milo looked over at Miranda, who had an incredulous look on her face. "Yeah, I know," he said. "I couldn't believe it either, that it was the same Mr. Sheppard. The guy said that Tom needed a favor and it would help make my debt problem go away."

Milo looked around the room as if he were hoping that we could be satisfied with that amount of explanation. That was clearly not going to be the case. So Milo continued:

"The next day Mr. Sheppard stopped by the shipping and receiving and said he wanted to take me out to lunch. So I said OK, and we went out for burgers and he told me he had a problem with card playing too, and he owed some guys some money and they were putting pressure on him to pay. I was thinking, Mr. Sheppard, he pulls down a pretty good salary, he must owe a lot of money to be so nervous, because that was how he was acting, nervous.

"Then he said he knew I used to hang out with some gang guys when I was coming up in Oakland."

Miranda exclaimed, "He did?" SImultaneously, Hannah said, "You did?"

"I guess they must have investigated me when I first went to work for Bennett. Yeah, when I was in high school I knew some gang guys and I got busted a few times for drugs. The gang tried to get me to join but my parents sent me to L.A. to live with my aunt and uncle."

Miranda said, "When they hired you at Bennett they must have asked you if you had a record."

"Yeah, they did, but I didn't tell them about the gang. They must have had me investigated. Anyway, Mr. Sheppard said that Oxy is worth more on the street than if you sell it to pharmacies. He asked me if I could sell some Oxy to my friends in Oakland. I said maybe I could move it, and Mr. Sheppard said that there was a big rush to do it because the boys that loaned us the money for cards wanted their money, like, yesterday."

"What about the Blazer?" asked Hannah.

Milo looked at the floor and grimaced. "Like I said, big rush. I don't have a car. I had to get up here to Oakland. I didn't have time to think about it, I just pinched the car. I didn't have gas money, so I asked you guys to ride along. I'm sorry I got you into all this shit." He looked at Hannah imploringly. "You see why I need the briefcase? There's Oxy in there. A whole bunch of it."

I was listening apprehensively to Milo's tale, and around this time I saw a shiny blue Honda pull up in front of the house. It looked familiar. I peered cautiously out through the Venetian blinds at the four men sitting inside the car.

"Say, Milo," I said, "are those the guys you shot at back at that farm in Cholame?"

Staying in the shadows, the others joined me in looking out the window.

"Shit, I think they are," said Milo.

"Oh no! What are they doing?" asked Miranda.

"It looks like they're just waiting," I said.

Hannah said, "Milo, there is an alley behind this house. I think you might want to disappear."

"Fuck," said Milo, but allowed himself to be guided through the house to the back door. A minute later, Hannah and Miranda came back to the living room. Hannah produced her cell phone, called the Oakland Police, and told them that there were some people who looked like gang-bangers parked in front of her house. To their credit, the Oakland PD had a cruiser coming down the block within minutes, and the Honda pulled away from the curb the moment the cruiser appeared.

"I'm thinking that there are more than a few people that know Milo had the Oxy," I observed.

"Lord, this is getting complicated," said Hannah. "Miranda, I've got an idea. Do you remember Pete Mendez?"

"Yes," said Miranda. "I got a call from him last Christmas, just asking how we were doing."

"Who is Pete Mendez?" I asked.

"He's in the Alameda County Sheriff's Department," said Hannah. "Back when we were in high school, Terrence--that was Miranda's dad--had an auto parts store off the 580, and he got held up, twice, by the same people it turns out. Pete Mendez caught the people who did it and he became a friend of the family. He was single and he used to come and have dinner with us at Christmas time."

"I think he was kinda sweet on Aunt Rosie," said Miranda.

"No kidding," Hannah replied. "I remember that one time we went out to eat, and there was a salsa band, and Pete and Rosie danced like crazy all night. It was awesome."

"Does this guy still work for the sheriff's department?" I asked.

"Yes, and he's sort of a big shot. I think he's Undersheriff now. Maybe he might be able to help us stay out of whatever this is." Hannah dialed her phone again.

"Hello... Hi, is this Pete? This is Hannah Carter. ... Yes, I'm fine! How about you? ... Actually, Miranda and I have a bit of a problem. Could we come talk to you?... Really? That would be perfect.... Thanks! We'll be there in a half hour."

Hannah spoke to her half sister. "Miranda, could you run upstairs and see if Aunt Rosie could lend us her car? Pete said he could talk to us this afternoon." Miranda nodded and scampered upstairs.

Hannah turned to me.

"As soon as it gets dark, let's run over to the junkyard and wipe that case."

"Sure," I replied.

Miranda came back downstairs, brandishing the car keys, and she and Hannah disappeared out the front door. I took a deep breath, and decided to put the whole business with Milo out of my mind for a while. There was something else I wanted to think about.

Like I said earlier, I had gone for several months without a woman. Suddenly, there was an embarrassment of riches. It seemed like everyone in this family had the hots for me. Well, maybe not Celeste, who was the only family member who didn't seem to be walking around in a constant state of arousal. But as far as the half sisters were concerned, and their red-hot aunt, my inclination was simply to yield to temptation and let the chips fall where they may.

The old house was quiet. I walked up the stairs, hearing every third stair or so squeak with the weight of my foot. When I got to the top, instead of turning left toward the room where I was sleeping, I turned right. At the end of the hall, the door was ajar, and I looked inside.

Rosario lay naked on the bed, smiling at me. Her legs were akimbo, and she was teasing her clit with a bullet vibe. "Come on in," she said.

I felt highly aroused. This woman was old enough to be my mother, which made it seem wrong in an exciting sort of way. Plus she had that air about her of such confidence, as if she knew that she could be as wanton and dirty as she liked and I would welcome it. My cock was rigid as I walked toward the bed. It must have been pretty obvious.

"Show me your cock," she said.

I did as she requested. I unzipped my jeans and pushed them and my briefs down around my thighs. My hard cock jutted out in front of her, as she continued to masturbate. She smiled at me. I don't think I have ever seen such an expression of unadulterated lust on a woman's face. Her smile was a 1000 watt beacon of desire. I sensed that she wanted me to stroke it for her, and I began to do so.