Shake and Bake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah pushed a button, and the room filled with music. I recognized the tune from my teenage days. It was "Schoolboy Crush," by the Average White Band. Miranda began to dance to the slow, heavy rhythm, rotating her hips in a circle and shifting her weight back and forth from one leg to the other.

I stole a glance at Hannah, who was watching with an approving smile. She called out, "Arms up, sweetie," and Miranda put her arms in the air, moving her shoulders back and forth, up and down, to the rhythm of the music. I watched Miranda's breasts move beneath her T-shirt, and any inhibitions that she may have had were melting away -- her eyes locked on mine, savoring my intense interest.

Miranda's movements were becoming more wantonly sexual. Whenever she moved in a way that looked especially lewd, Hannah would say, "Good girl!", which spurred Miranda to greater abandon. Then Hannah called out, "The shirt, sweetie."

Miranda gripped her T-shirt at the bottom hemline and in one fluid motion, pulled it over her head, revealing a skimpy scarlet tank-top beneath it. It was obvious she wore no brassiere. Her breasts were small but firm, and it was clear that her nipples were unusually long -- they looked like they must stand out close to an inch, poking against the bright red fabric, which barely covered her tits.

The music came to an end. Miranda continued to dance. Hannah started it again from the beginning.

I became aware that both women were carefully watching my reaction. I flashed each of them a smile, and picked up my whiskey mug, draining what was left of the whiskey. Suddenly I was aware of how hard my cock was.

Miranda's hands were on her tits now, fondling them through the tank top and pinching her astonishing nipples. She took a few steps closer to me, offering me a better view. She had placed her heels far apart, and was clenching and unclenching her buttocks, moving her pelvis back and forth.

Hannah let out a low whistle, and Miranda turned from me to her, making the pelvic thrusts more pronounced in her direction. Hannah sat up straighter and said, "What's under the skirt, sweetie?" In response, Miranda reached down to gather the hemline of her denim skirt, then began to pull it up, inch by inch. I was leaning forward, concentrating on the progress of that hemline.

Miranda could feel two pairs of eyes on her, and she moved closer to a lamp so that her legs were brilliantly illuminated. Her skirt was now up to mid-thigh, and I realized that I could see the glistening of pussy juice on her inner thighs. I swallowed, and shifted my position on the bed, because my erection was becoming uncomfortable, trapped within my pants.

The skirt was approaching the top of her thighs when she suddenly let it fall again, and stripped off her tank top. Her naked breasts were jutting out now in a way that made both Hannah and I groan. Miranda was clearly feeling confident, watching our reactions to her show, and she offered her breasts to each of us in turn, tweaking those nipples that stood out impossibly long and erect.

In low, guttural tones, Hannah commanded, "Come on, sweetie." Miranda grinned coquettishly, then reached once again for her hemline. The skirt began to climb again, more quickly this time. The music came once again to a stop, and in the sudden silence which followed, Miranda lifted the skirt up to her waist.

The light from the lamp shone brilliantly upon her shaved pussy, which had thick ruffled lips and a large, prominent clit. Miranda danced with her thighs akimbo to make certain that we could see every moist detail of her blossoming sex. "Good girl," whispered Hannah.

Miranda now began to teasingly explore her cunt with her fingers, turning back and forth between Hannah and myself so that we each got a good view. She pressed the fingertips of both hands on either side of her clit, making it bulge outwards, and slowly caressed it.

I felt Hannah's hand upon my zipper, drawing it down and freeing my cock, which she began to stroke lightly. She pressed her body against mine and I recognized the smell of her cunt -- it occurred to me that she must be very wet.

Miranda's eyes were closed now, and she was smiling and biting her lower lip. I heard Hannah say firmly, "Sweetie, the egg." Miranda opened her eyes and bent down to reach into her handbag. She withdrew a pink plastic object shaped like an egg, and when she touched it a certain way, it began to buzz softly.

She went back to her dancing, as if the music were still playing. Every sound she made was acutely audible and dramatic, from the clicking of her heels on the floor, to her ragged breathing, to the humming of the egg-shaped vibe. She began to move it around the vicinity of her clit, while smiling at Hannah and me and licking her lips.

Hannah's voice assumed the tone of command. "Inside, sweetie." Miranda hearkened and her nostrils flared. Then she squatted in a most deliciously vulgar pose, and wickedly teased her vulva with the plastic egg until she finally pushed it up inside her cunt.

Miranda's violet eyes went out of focus as she resumed her dancing. Despite the absence of music, her dancing was passionately rhythmic. I became aware of a soft moaning sound that turned into a crescendo of groaning as MIranda continued to move her body, until her face began to contort. She cried out, and her body convulsed. "Yes, sweetie!" said Hannah urgently. "Again!"

Looking dazed, Miranda straightened and began once more to dance. Her fingers came to rest on those fabulous nipples as her hips moved back and forth, pumping the air. After another minute, she began to moan again, her eyes were squeezed shut, and she spoke for the first time, "I'm gonna cum --", and which point she began to tremble and shake. She groaned, the sound seeming to come from a place impossibly deep inside her, then threw her head back and convulsed.

"Such a good girl!" cried Hannah. "Are you ready for your reward?" Miranda opened her eyes and nodded eagerly.

Hannah took her hand off my rigid, throbbing cock, leaned back against the pillows, and hiked her nightgown up around her waist. Miranda kicked off her high heels, extracted the buzzing egg, and scurried over to kneel in front of Hannah to passionately eat her steaming cunt.

I remember thinking to myself that I must have been living a sheltered life. I had seen girl-on-girl action in videos, but never up close and personal like this. Besides, these women weresisters, although technically, I suppose, just half sisters. But this was certainly a free-spirited family by anybody's standards. I made a mental note to write a story inspired by them.

Watching them was definitely having an effect on me; I was reaching my boiling point. I stripped off my jeans and allowed my cock to jut out in the open air as I watched Miranda go to work on Hannah. Hannah's eyes were closed and her face was a kaleidoscope of expressions as she abandoned herself to the sensation. But then her eyes opened and sought out mine. I could see that she loved having me watch her as Miranda brought her to ever wilder levels of arousal. Staring into my eyes, she reached again for my cock, and I moved closer to her, wanting her hand on me.

I felt her hand close around me as she began to buck her hips in rhythm to Miranda's lapping. Miranda held on to her for dear life, keeping her face buried in her crotch. Hannah tugged on my cock now, gasping, "Feed it to me!"

With my back to Miranda I crouched above Hannah on the bed, straddling her face, and began to rub my cock and balls against her nose, cheeks and mouth, as Miranda continued to eat her cunt. She moaned her approval, craning her neck to try to capture me with her mouth. Finally she used her hands to force me toward her, and she took as much of my cock as her mouth and throat would hold. At that moment, she arched her back, tensing every muscle for three or four seconds, then collapsed on the bed.

The three of us lay there for a minute or so as our ragged breathing gradually returned to normal. Finally we became quiet.

Miranda broke the silence. "When I was in high school, I was very shy. I thought I was skinny and unattractive. I thought about boys constantly, but I was afraid to talk to them. But then I met Hannah, and she was so confident!"

Hannah snorted. "Like I was so popular in high school! I was gigantic -- I was 6 feet tall by the time I was 16. Can you imagine any of those boys wanting to dance with me?"

"But they wanted to do other things with you," reminded Miranda.

"And that was fine with me." replied Hannah.

"Hannah rescued me," continued Miranda with a sweet smile. "She... shared her boyfriends."

Hannah smirked. "That was part of my training program for Miranda." She winked at me. "I could see that she had a lot of potential."

This was all beginning to make sense to me. "So, you two really were a package deal!"

"Not always," said Miranda. "But it worked out nicely that way." She paused. "We haven't... you know, joined forces like this for a long time. But we both think you're pretty cute." She smiled broadly.

Hannah smiled, too. "We were teenagers, learning about boys together. Plus we were getting to know each other, and that was very exciting." She cast a glance at Miranda and licked her lips. "We seem to be having a sort of family reunion on this trip. And we're going to see Aunt Rosie, too."

"Yes, Aunt Rosie!" exclaimed Miranda. "She was a big influence on us."

Hannah explained, "My mom, Miranda's step-mom, she was pretty reserved. She never spoke to us about sex. But her sister, Aunt Rosie, she used to talk to us all the time. She had a lot of boyfriends and she was pretty uninhibited. She gave us the idea that sex was, you know, super cool." Hannah paused and gave me a significant look. "I think Miranda has been very good tonight, don't you, Ty?"

"Well, I certainly enjoyed watching her," I replied.

"But you want to do more than just watch, don't you?" Hannah continued.

I turned to Miranda and smiled. "Well..."

Miranda looked right at me with those violet eyes and smiled back.

Hannah's voice assumed that commanding tone again. "Miranda, let's show Ty how many times you can cum. Lie down on your back."

Miranda did as she was asked, and looked up at us with her eyes full of anticipation. I looked to Hannah for some kind of instruction, but she just gave me a smile that was seething with lust. I moved to Miranda's right side, and bent down to taste one of those nipples that had so intrigued me. From the corner of my eye I could see Hannah tasting the other one I loved the way it felt in my mouth, so stiff and needy, and I loved the sounds that Miranda made as I began to bite and suck.

I heard the slurping sounds of Hannah pleasing the other nipple, and Miranda was trembling. But I was remembering now how good her cunt looked as she danced with the egg inside her. I felt it calling to me, and I finally could wait no longer. I moved down between her legs and began to lick the juices off the inside of her thighs. Hannah was continuing to suck Miranda's tit, but she had also raised up one leg and had two fingers buried in her own succulent cunt. I saw her bring them out covered in pussy juice, which she fed to Miranda off her fingers.

I was feverish with lust by this time. I brought my face up close to Miranda's pussy, admiring her thick lips, her swollen clit, and her sweet musky aroma. I dragged my tongue along her slit and dipped it tentatively inside. With a growl, Miranda seized my shoulders and forced my face into her cunt. I began to eat her with abandon. She slowly started to shake, then squirted all over my face.

This made me wild. I rose to my knees, seized her hips and pushed her legs up over my shoulders, then impaled her on my cock and began to plunge inside her again and again. Hannah was pushing her big tits into Miranda's face as Miranda had another loud orgasm.

I pulled out and went down on Miranda again, thrusting two fingers inside her while sucking her clit. Hannah straddled her face, which caused Miranda to groan with pleasure until she squirted again into my hungry mouth. I was really beginning to love this.

Miranda wriggled her face free from Hannah's big, luscious thighs and gasped, "I need his cock in my mouth!" I rolled over onto my back and lay with my cock pointing skyward. Miranda groaned and pounced on it, swallowing it to the hilt, as I grabbed her hips and pulled her cunt to my mouth. We held each other fiercely and writhed together, fucking each other's faces. I couldn't see what Hannah was doing, but as Miranda and I came, I could hear Hannah cumming as well.

We lay quietly again for a few minutes, then Miranda thanked us, slowly kissed each of us on the mouth, and went off to sleep in the main house. Hannah and I turned out the light and fell asleep. After a few hours we awoke and fucked some more, then dozed off until sunrise.

Sunday

We had only been awake a few minutes when there came a knock at the door. I pulled on my jeans and went to answer it. It was Miranda, and to my surprise, she blushed beet red when she saw me.

"You all should grab your stuff and come into the house," she said. "Gavin is making us waffles, and Milo wants to get an early start."

"Let me just have a quick shower," I replied. "I'll hurry."

"Me too," called Hannah. "We'll both hurry."

Miranda wagged her finger at us with mock severity. "Don't shower together."

"That's right, we probably shouldn't," I replied. Miranda smiled and headed back to the house.

About 20 minutes later, Hannah and I were knocking at the door of the main house. Gavin let us in and showed us to the breakfast nook, where there were plates, coffee and a platter of waffles. Milo and Miranda were already eating. We seated ourselves and began our breakfast.

"Milo, are we taking Ty back to where he is staying?" asked Hannah.

"I guess," said Milo. "We really got to get going. We're behind schedule."

"I didn't know we had a schedule," said Miranda.

Gavin asked, "Ty, where are you staying?"

I replied, "I'm renting a place southeast of Annette."

"Judy Petrossian has a place down that way."

"Yes! She's my landlady."

"I was on the phone this morning with the Kern County Fire Department. They have an emergency center that handles earthquake problems. From what they told me, you won't have water and electricity up in that neighborhood for a few more days, at least."

I excused myself for a moment, and attempted to reach Mrs. Petrossian on my cell phone. It went straight to voicemail, which was decidedly unusual, as Mrs. Petrossian always answered her phone. Well, that was fine howdy-do. "I guess I won't be going home just yet," I said gloomily as I returned to the table.

Hannah chimed in, "Ty, why don't you come up to Oakland with us? We'll be coming back down next week. Your house should be livable by then."

"That's a great idea!" said Miranda, perhaps a little wickedly.

I looked at Milo. He didn't look like he thought the idea was exactly great. But then he seemed to come to terms with it, saying, "I guess we could save time if we just go right to Oakland."

I pondered the logistics. I hadn't really packed for a trip, but I was used to roughing it, and I could pick up some extra clothes and a toothbrush once we got there. I was also still considering the possibility that this might be an adventure that I could write about. The sexual side of it was already quite promising. Finally, I said, "Yes, that works for me, if it's not a problem for you folks."

"Not for me," said Hannah, and Miranda grinned broadly.

"We need to git," said Milo.

Gavin said, "The gas station down at Highway 41 is open. I checked this morning. I can give you a ride down there to get some gas for your car."

"Thank you so much, Gavin," said Hannah. Miranda and I jumped up and insisted on clearing the table. Then we all went outside and resumed our places in Gavin's pick-up, Hannah and I sharing the truck bed with Gavin's big gas can, and headed out. The morning air was cool, but it felt like another scorcher coming on. The sunlight was shockingly bright. Gavin started his venerable vehicle, and we lurched down the driveway onto the road.

We stopped at the gas station and purchased gas and snacks, then Gavin ferried us back up the road to where the Blazer was sitting. After we put the gas in and confirmed that the vehicle was serviceable, we thanked Gavin profusely, then he went his way and we went ours.

We knew better than to try to retrace our steps on the quake-ravaged highway 41, so we went down to the 33 and headed north through unremarkable farm country, keeping to the small, obscure highways. At one point, on Highway 25 north of San Benito, Milo suddenly pulled the Blazer into a side road and parked it. We watched as a county sheriff's vehicle passed, and then, after waiting a minute, Milo pulled back out on the highway.

"Why did you do that, Milo?" asked Miranda.

"The tags are out of date. I didn't want have to pay a fine."

The hours went by as the highway unreeled beneath our wheels, and gradually the farmland was replaced by towns and then by suburbia as we approached the Bay Area. The small talk had gradually died down; Milo was clearly in some sort of mood, taciturn and preoccupied. By the time we hit Gilroy, Hannah's legs were back in my lap. Miranda threw us a smirk now and then. By Morgan Hill, Hannah's toes had found my rigid cock and were keeping me on edge. Hannah found a note pad in her purse, and she began writing little notes and passing them to me:We'll have a room of our own tonight, followed byCan you imagine what I'm going to do to you? Then,I love the way your cum tastes. I was squirming, and Hannah was enjoying every minute of it.

In an attempt to get out of my predicament, I offered to help with the driving, but Milo said he was fine. He didn't look all that fine. We were on the 101 freeway now, and Milo seemed more anxious, possibly even furtive. He jumped off on an exit at one point, waited a minute, then re-entered the freeway. This time, no one bothered to ask why. I hadn't seen any police vehicles.

On the way through San Jose, I pointed out my alma mater to the girls as we passed it on the freeway. Then, an hour or so later, we were getting off the freeway in Oakland, and Miranda was directing Milo through the neighborhoods until we arrived at a large sand-colored craftsman-style house on a quiet back street.

The four of us, all travel-weary, climbed out of the Blazer and walked up on the porch. It was cooler in Oakland than in the central valley. There was a breeze coming off the bay, but I estimated that temperature was still in the nineties.

Hannah had taken her key out of her purse when the door opened, and two older ladies came out to embrace Hannah and Miranda. While this was going on, I took the opportunity to cast a casual glance at the Blazer's license plate. The tags on it were good for another nine months. Then Hannah turned to Milo and myself and made introductions.

She presented the elder of the two ladies, saying, "Ty, Milo -- this is my mom, Celeste, Miranda's step-mom." Celeste was a handsome woman, tall but not quite as tall as Hannah. She had let her hair go gray and wore it in a ponytail. She offered me her hand graciously. "And this is my aunt Rosario." Rosario looked to be about 50, with dark hair like Miranda's, which she wore in a topknot. Rosario was quite striking, shorter than Celeste, a little heavy and very curvaceous, all hips and breasts. She gave me a big smile, and I thought that there was a hint of appraisal in her eyes. She, too, offered me her hand and held mine for just a second or so too long.

I didn't know what Hannah and Miranda had told their family members, but it seemed to be understood that we would all be staying there, and we brought in our belongings, me with my empty backpack, and the others with their travel luggage, plus Milo's mysterious briefcase. Hannah took me aside and told me that there was a big box store a few blocks away, and that after we had rested she would take me there to buy some extra clothes and a toothbrush.