Shake the bed

Story Info
When the bed shakes, it is not known what the end will be.
1.7k words
2.9
10.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
algor
algor
5 Followers

Angie got out of the car. She took a deep breath of the scent of the garden in front of the house. The red and white colours of the flowers were an excellent addition to the white walls and red tiles.

"It looks smaller than it looked on the site," said the woman to her husband, who was taking two large bags out of the trunk.

"That's how they used to build their homes, darling," Tim said and walked down the path through the garden to the front door.

The couple entered the corridor, which was about seven meters long. At the opposite end, there was a door to the backyard. Two other entries were visible on the right and one on the left. This one on the left was to the large room -- the kitchen area and the relaxation area. To the right was the bedroom, about four by three meters, and the bathroom, a meter shorter.

"If it was a family home," Angie looked around, "Where is the children's room? I still can't understand that"

"If my grandparents lived here, the big room would be both their bedroom and the family room. I told you, they removed part of the wall between the two rooms on the left. The bedroom today was a children's room in the past. Let's have a look. You will agree with me when you see it with your own eyes."

Angie shook her head as she headed for the bathroom.

"We have time to see what you want to show me. Not right now, please."

While she was in the bathroom, Tim sat on the soft couch but didn't turn on the TV. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed the silence. The temporary lack of comprehensive presence of their two children, boys aged five and three, was a fresh experience. The father was a keen spectator of their constant quarrels and rivalries, most of the time, but sometimes this wasn't pleasant. That's why the couple rented this house for one weekend.

The softness of the couch and the fatigue of driving made him fall asleep. Angie's playful words tore him away from the nap.

"Hey, my husband, open your eyes. There are more interesting things to do."

She was staying in the doorway, wrapped in a towel from the chest to the knees. When the sleepy mist left Tim's eyes, she smiled restrainedly and peered out the window, then untied the towel and slowly lowered it. Tim smiled in response as his wife's beautiful body unfolded its charm. Two round breasts, supported by a slender waist and flat stomach. The pelvis, which remained wide after the two births, only added more femininity to her figure. Two slim athletic legs supported the whole body.

The man stood up and went to close the curtains to stop any possibility of curious glances. Something fluttered after him and landed on the floor with a slight thud.

"Oh, no, don't be so impatient. Take a bath too, darling. I'll wait for you in the bedroom."

He turned back. The outline of the door was blank. Only the towel lay on the floor, about two meters away from him.

As he bathed, he felt a long-forgotten excitement. For the first time in many months, their attention and emotions would only be for the two of them. There was no concern for noisy and adamant demands on the other side of the door. Such a time of undisturbed devotion had become their dream. Now was the day. This awareness filled his body with warmth. It was born in his heart and descended to the vibrating tension in his crotch. He left the bathroom without getting dressed.

As soon as he went out, the open bedroom door enticed him with its mysterious twilight. Angie had used the curtains to create an atmosphere of solitude. Tim exhaled loudly. His bare feet slapped softly on the wooden floor of the corridor. It only took a few steps to reach the threshold.

A soft giggle made him shudder. Angie looked at him, sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed. Her torso was bent back, propped on the mattress with both hands.

"Why haven't you been here so long? I almost lost my patience to wait for you.!" She said with narrowed eyes, but the chirping voice showed the real emotion.

Tim stepped forward. The tension in his crotch rose to painful need. When he was one step away from his wife, she opened her legs and spread them apart. Tim's eyes jumped down. The sight between her legs held his breath for a few seconds. The dark oval spot of the vagina stood out on the pale skin, right in the triangle between the two thighs.

The man leaned over and kissed his wife. Their tongues and lips indulged in mutual exploration. The timelessness of the kiss was disrupted by the urgent need to take a deep breath to supply enough air for the rapid pace of their hearts. At that moment, Angie pulled back with her hands on the mattress. Her legs rose, her feet touched the back of his thighs, and she pulled him to the bed. Tim leaned forward and rested his palms on the flat surface. He slid his hands over her back and, at the exact moment, felt her arms embracing him. He crawled on all fours until his body was just above hers. The touch on both sides of his waist made him smile in response to her smile. He didn't need to look back to see the female legs raised in the air. The hot, wet touch on the tip of his penis elicited his deep sigh and Angie's soft moan. He aimed his manly firmness with a hand at this heat and pushed his pelvis forward.

A loud sigh escaped his throat as he felt the slippery heat. How many times had he felt it this year? Tim quickly drow away the annoying thought and dived into the present moment. The first rubs created an intensifying vortex that swirled in his lower abdomen. Tim's noisy breathing mingled with Angie's muffled moans. The familiar tickle of her fingers on his back reminded him to speed up his pace. She showed him her approval by wrapping her arms around his back and crossing her ankles over his ass. The world around them seemed to disappear. Tender touches and burning emotions were all that remained.

A soft hum mingled with the quick mumbling of the mattress springs. Driven by mutual pleasure, Tim and Angie paid attention to it only when the walls began to howl and the bed shook with a light, rapid vibration. Angie growled unhappily and pressed Tim's shoulders down. The man narrowed his eyes at the walls without stopping. This natural warning failed to break the charm of their pleasant experience. The bed began to sway, almost along the line of the upper left corner and the lower right corner. The slow, long movements disrupted Tim's nimble rhythm. Angie hissed. Her arms spread to the side, pounding the surface of the bed with fists. "Turn," she said, moving her body counterclockwise to adjust its direction to the direction of the tremors. The man obeyed willingly. Now the shaking helped Tim's thrusts. He grinned, straightened his body on his palms and knees, and he allowed the naturŠµ to rock his body. Forward to Angie's abdomen and back to her legs. She giggled, "This works." She also laughed as the tremors intensified and became more frequent. The top of the bed began to thunder from the blows on the wall.

The tremors become stronger. There was no more than a second between them. The man and woman stared at each other. Their minds began to scream, "Get up! Run! Save yourself! "However, the horizontal force of the earthquake moved their genitals in an irresistibly pleasant way. The two contradictory sensations merged and created a unique, strange pleasure. The man rose even higher, so the only contact between their bodies was the genitals. Broad smiles appeared on their faces, and their eyes blurred from focusing on sexual sensation. Dust and pieces of plaster came off the ceiling. Tim fizzed as he felt the blows to his back and legs. Angie placed her right palm on her face and squinted. Her left palm slipped under the man's abdomen. The woman let out a long, hoarse moan. The shaking bed did not allow her searching fingers to touch her clitoris as she needed. "Calm down a bit", She cried against the mumbling walls.

Black lines slid along the walls with a loud crack. This event finally forced people to stop. Tim uttered a short roar because his penis felt the coolness of the air. Angie moaned as her fingers finally managed to rub the clit. Her lips curled in satisfaction but immediately bared her teeth because Tim pulled her elbow.

Stumbling and staggering, Tim and Angie headed to the back door. Unfulfilled desire burned in their eyes no matter the fear on their faces. As they walked away, crawling on all fours on the lawn in front of the house, they both felt the tremors subside. Tim sat down on his steps and put his hands on his knees. His eyes darted down to his still-preserved erection. His penis was still stiff, covered in feminine moisture, trembling with unsatisfied desire.

"I almost succeeded. Can you imagine? I would have an orgasm without caring about the earthquake, "he said. "I can believe you," she replied, rubbing between her legs with a few slow movements of her palm. "I felt the same. If he hadn't pulled me out of bed, I would have stayed there to masturbate."

"Couldn't this earthquake have waited a few more minutes?" she continued, slamming the ground with her palms. Tim hugged her and pressed his penis into her belly. "We could try again. We both need it."

The woman buried her face in his shoulder and sobbed, "No, no, no, I can't. This earthquake finally managed to ruin my desire. I'm not in a mood right now."

He sighed loudly and pursed his lips, feeling the tension in his testicles.

algor
algor
5 Followers