Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said: "Do you think looking at it might make that mmm...that delicious dick of yours hard?"

I said: "Maybe..."

"Is it hard now?" Her voice was a whisper.

"Getting there."

"Take it out."

I shrugged off my overcoat, threw it on the couch, then I pulled down jeans, long johns and underpants. All I had on was a t-shirt, a flannel, a sweater, and my boots. I cradled my erection in the fingers of my right hand. My Lady looked me in the eyes, dropped her gaze to my cock, and ran the tip of her tongue across her lower lip. I moaned.

177.

Cherri gave me a seductive smile. She shrugged off her puffer coat, stepped out of her boots and dropped her skirt and leggings. Then she peeled off that beautiful cashmere sweater and stood facing me in a lacy red demi-cup bra, matching red bikini cut panties, and a pair of warm wool socks.

I said: "Cher..." But she put a finger on my lips.

"Uh uh," she breathed. "Get naked, and come sit on the bed."

The shirts and the sweater joined my coat on the couch. I sat on my clothes to pull off my boots and socks, and then, naked as ordered, I walked into the bedroom. My Lady had removed her socks, but still wore the lingerie.

"Sit."

I dutifully sat on the edge of the bed. Cherri knelt in front of me, took my cock in her hand and began to stroke me gently. I moaned.

"You are hard!"

"You are beautiful. And you are dressed in nothing but lingerie, and you are stroking my cock."

"Hmmm, true. Here's the thing." She was smiling up at me. Her voice was soft. Her hand moved gently up and down my shaft. "I had a plan. We hadn't had sex in three whole days, which is a long time for me to go without feeling this"--she squeezed me gently-"inside me, or tasting it in my mouth. But I knew today was going to be a long one: two shows, the party after. So I figured I'd dress for the party in my favorite sweater, which-as you know-makes my boobs look particularly, um..."

"Voluptuous?"

She gave me another squeeze; grinned. "So sexy how you always know just the word I'm looking for."

I raised my eyebrows. "Really, that's the sexiest part of this little scenario for you?"

"Well, that and the fact that I'm about to suck your cock."

"Oh." That's me: Mr. Eloquent.

"Anyway, I'd planned to sort of hang onto your arm as we did the rounds, you know, kind of squishing my tits against you, nibbling on your ear, maybe whispering the occasional slutty little suggestion to you. See, I wanted to make sure that, no matter how tired we were at the end of the night, we'd still be turned on enough for...something. But then you went and fucked everything up."

"Did I?"

"Uh huh." She brought the tip of my cock to her mouth, and kissed it lightly. Then she ran the tip of her tongue around the crown. I bucked and moaned. "First, you found me after the curtain call, and you picked me up and kissed me, in front of everybody. Like you were proud to be with me, like you were happy to let everybody see how much you love me."

"Cher, come on! I want everybody in the world, never mind the company, to know that I'm with you!"

She giggled. "Sure you're not just saying that because my lips are...hmm, let's make it...half an inch from the tip of your cock?"

"Minx! No, I'm not just saying that...ohh fuck, Cher!"

She'd slid me between her lips, and given me a few quick sucks, while teasing the bottom of my shaft with the tip of her tongue. Then she popped me out of her mouth, and grinned.

"I know, Sweetie. I just wanted to get you talking so I could make you..." she gripped my cock, and caressed her lips with the head, as if she were applying lipstick, "lose your train of thought."

"Jesus, Woman, you can be such a temptress!" I was panting like I'd run a mile uphill; the softness of her lips, the roughness of her tongue, her warm, wet mouth, her cool green eyes. I could almost feel the blood rush into my shaft, and if I...wait a minute, something she'd said made no... "So, wait..."

"You want me to stop?" She sat back on her heels, breaking the contact between her lips and my cock head.

"Hahh, no, I don't want you to...you gorgeous bitch, I am going to spank your ass so hard!"

"Ooh, promise? And can I have three or four amazing orgasms just like last time, and the cum facial too, huh? Pretty please?"

I started laughing. I couldn't help it. "Cher, light of my life, fire of my loins, it's three o'clock in the fucking morning! Will you just, for fuck sake, tell me how kissing you in front of the cast fucked up your plans?"

178.

Cherri grinned. "Oh, is that what you were wondering?" She put my cock back in her mouth, and sucked me slowly for a few seconds before giving the head a soft, wet kiss. "Why didn't you just ask?" Then, maybe two seconds before I'd decided to pick her up, throw her on the bed, and spank her until the whole fucking company heard her screaming, she decided to explain.

"Actually, Dai, my love, today's been one of the best days of my life. I've done two performances of a role I've wanted to play since I was...fifteen, I guess. I think we read Macbeth in tenth grade. Two performances; two standing ovations. A wonderful production; lots of strokes at the after party, and...I figured if I played my cards right, I just might end the day on my back, with my legs spread, making sweet-if exhausted-love to my brilliant and talented leading man. Except..." My Lady had resumed stroking me gently. Now she brought her face down again, and caressed her cheek with the tip of my cock. "Except that after the second performance, my brilliant and talented leading man kissed me," suiting the action to the word, she gently kissed the head, "and whispered in my ear that he couldn't wait until after the party. He had to have me. As soon as possible."

Cherri stared into my eyes, deciding. Finally she stuck out her tongue, and ran it around the sensitive skin under the crown of my dick. She grinned as she fluttered the tip of her tongue against the little "v" of flesh just below the tip of my cock. I groaned and twitched.

"He meant it too. His body needed mine. His cock ached to be buried inside my hot, wet pussy. That little whisper...made me feel like a goddess: so beautiful, so desirable, so fucking sexy! Didn't matter what I wore to the after party. All I had to do was crook my finger, and the man I love would come to my dressing room, pick me up, and fuck me up against a wall until I came so hard it felt like I'd lost control of every muscle in my body.

And you did. You did all that. And you called me beautiful, as if you haven't been telling me how beautiful I am with every look and touch and kiss since that first rehearsal. So...you fucked up my plans for sleepy, three-o-clock in the morning sex by fucking me crosseyed just before midnight. And while you do make me feel beautiful, and desirable, and sexy..." her voice dropped to that familiar erotic purr, "...you also make me feel a little slutty. Just sometimes...like right now. I mean here I am, kneeling between your legs, in my little red bra and panties, playing with your cock like-what did you call me the night you made such a mess-a naughty little cumslut?"

"Uh, yeah. That rings a distant bell."

"Hmm, thought it might." She smiled up at me. "Well..." she brought my cock to her lips, "since I am your naughty little cumslut, I am now going to suck your cock until you cum in my slutty little mouth. You good with that?" She gave the head of my dick another of her slow, wet kisses. I moaned with pleasure.

My naughty little cumslut said: "Thought so."

179.

Cherri wrapped her hand around the base of my cock, and started stroking; quick little pumps, while her mouth closed around the center of my shaft, and her tongue teased the bottom. This was indeed one of her sluttier blowjobs: quick, sloppy, messy, and so fucking sexy. Her saliva dripped warm and slick down my shaft, and her mouth made small wet smacking noises as her lips moved up and down. For me, it was pure sensual overload: the heat of her mouth, the trickle of her spit, those smooth plump lips, and that wicked rough tongue, those wet squishy sounds and her quick short pants. I felt myself begin to swell in her mouth. So did she. Her hand began moving faster and faster along my spit-soaked shaft, her eyes widened, and she hummed "Um hmm, um hmm!" as she sucked and pumped and pumped and sucked until...

"Oh FUCK!" Cum shot out of my cock in what felt like a continuous stream. Her hand was squeezing it out of me: one pump, two, three, four...five... At some point the pleasure at the tip of my dick began to coalesce into something like pain. I bucked and thrashed, and she relaxed her grip and let me soften in her mouth, kissing and tonguing me until she had every last drop.

When my eyes opened, I saw Cherri sitting back on her heels. Her breasts moved gently in the cups of her bra as her body settled into stillness. She noticed me looking at her and gave me a sexy smile. Then she made a show of swallowing, licked her lips, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue: "See? All gone! And sooo yummy! Thank you!"

"Thank me? Thank you! Why're you thanking me?" 3.30 in the morning, exhausted and sexually satiated: not the best conditions for witty repartee.

My Lady considered. "Remember when I told you that I was your naughty little cumslut rather than a naughty little cumslut?"

"Sure."

"That's why."

Made sense. Of course it was 3.30 in the morning for her too.

"And," she added, "I was feeling a little peckish..."

180.

We were in bed, under the covers, naked, and for some unknowable reason not yet asleep. But we also weren't quite awake.

Cherri answered a question I had asked more than an hour ago. "Andi was pretty drunk. While you were up getting our drinks and talking to Joanne, I think Mac warned them that prosecco could sneak up on you. I got the impression that Andi was on their fourth, but..." she gave a huge yawn, "I don't remember why. Anyway, it doesn't make what they said any less flattering." She giggled. "'Not a dry seat in the house.' I think I want that on my tombstone."

"I'm just imagining your Cleopatra: the wig with the black bangs, all that gauzy fabric, and the low cut...is it a girdle?"

We'd been lying on our backs staring up at the ceiling, but now my Lady turned to me with the kind of puzzled expression that comes from being asked technical questions at something like four in the morning. "You mean that gold thing you sometimes see her wear right under her boobs? I'm not sure." Another yawn. "Oh, but Dai, would that be amazing! I've never worked on it before, have you?"

"A&C? No, never have. And frankly I'm not sure I could hang onto my lines with you slinking around in all those skimpy outfits."

"Okay, first of all, they're not all skimpy, and second of all..." Her voice trailed off. I'd just closed my eyes, when I remembered.

"Cher, Honey? Just stay with me for one more minute..."

Her eyes stayed closed. "Wha...?"

"Something I gotta say, and do..." I pulled her close and kissed her, tenderly. "Sweetheart, thank you so much for the amazing opening night present!"

181.

You couldn't call it a second wind. It probably would have qualified for her fourth or fifth wind at that point, but her eyes did open, and her smile was tired but happy. Reason to love Cherri Morganthal number two thousand, four hundred and eighty six: the woman took such simple pleasure in giving and receiving gifts! "Isn't it cool? Ooh, now I wish I had given it to you in person! And did you love that we picked the same card? Speaking of which..." She kissed me back, with the same tenderness, "thank you for my beautiful roses!"

"Okay, but...Cher, seriously, where did you find...?"

"Shush. Who cares? What's important is that you like it."

"I love it! It's so..."

"And...did you like what I wrote in the card?"

I put my lips to her ear: "You mean the part about how you crave my cock?"

She giggled. "Um hm. My English teacher junior year told me to write what I know, and...wait, Dai Brenner, did you just call me Sweetheart?"

"Uh huh."

"Mmm, that's so..."

I listened to her voice trail off, and her breathing become slow and regular. I said: "Cher?" and then-somehow-it was 1.30 the next afternoon.

182.

Which was fine. Much Ado had the matinee. Nobody needed Cherri or me to be anyplace until the 5.30 fight call for our 6:30 evening performance. We'd toyed with the idea of going to the matinee-neither of us had seen Much Ado yet-but given that the show started at 2:00, and Cherri was still dead to the world as I disentangled myself from her bamboo sheets at 1:43...

Plenty of time to catch it next week.

183.

Back down to my place for a shower and a large mug of non-alcoholic tea. I was stirring in the honey when my eyes fell upon the package from Flagstaff, which I still hadn't opened. If this was going to be Cherri's Valentine's Day present, I'd need to wrap it, and I'd need a card. I sighed. Krogers it was.

184.

On the way I texted Cherri: "My Lady, didn't want to wake you, so snuck out to clean up and do some errands. If I don't hear from you by the time I'm back, I'll come by and wake you up by 3:30. Xoxo, Dai."

While I was browsing what was left of the card selection, I got a return text: "My Thane, Up, but not happy about it. Hoping a long, hot shower helps. I'm going to burn through some leftovers for lunch/dinner. Walk to work with me? 5? Xoxo, C."

Then I got a follow up: "Last night, after canoodling-by which I mean you putting me up against a wall and fucking me to a delicious orgasm, and then cumming deep inside my hot wet pussy; and BTW, you're welcome for the clarification-and before the party, did you say something about having been on a porn shoot? Inquiring minds want to know. XXX, your NLCS."

What the hell? My National League Championsh...oh, right.

185.

Me (text): "Minx, I'm not saying that kissing your delicious lips, and fondling your perfect tits, and fucking your beautiful, sexy body aren't three of my absolute favorite things to do. I'm not saying that at all. But you know what I didn't need? AN INSTANT ERECTION RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING PRODUCE SECTION OF KROGERS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

See you at 5. I love you, D"

Cherri (text): "I'd send you a selfie of me grinning right now, but I am kind of naked. On the other hand, you already have a picture of me with your cum all over my face, so maybe... Tell you what. Pick me up a few lemons, and come over around 4:15. That'll give me time to help you with your, um, not so little problem...and then brush my teeth and reapply my lipstick."

Me (text): "How many lemons?" And I thought to myself: you can't win. And then I thought: idiot. You won. From the moment she smiled at you across that rehearsal room, from the moment you realized who was playing the Lady, from the moment you looked into those impossibly beautiful green eyes, and said to yourself "Uh oh," you won.

To be continued...