Shall We Play Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers

Amanda and I fucked two more times that night. The last time was as the light from the window filled the room after we slept for a couple of hours. Cumming three times in one night I knew I was done. Once we caught our breath, I decided it was time for me to go home. When I finished putting my shoes on Amanda motioned me over to her. "Come here, my fuck toy." Amanda pulled me down to her, kissing me. "Thank you for a great evening. Want to hear my next plan?"

"I'm a little scared of what you are going to say but yes, tell me."

"I want to talk Alissa into going to the Rolands' Key Party. Are you in?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. "Hell, we've gone this far. Why not?"

"Don't say anything to her right now; just play along with it until it comes time. I think we will need to repeat tonight before we start in that direction."

I kissed Amanda goodbye. "If it is alright, I'm going to drive your car over to our house to let Russell drive it home." Amanda thought that was a good idea. I texted Russell to let him know what I was doing. Given Amanda and I had just fucked, I wondered if Russell and Alissa were having a wake-up session too.

Russell responded he would be ready for me.

I pulled into the driveway to Russell coming out the front door. We shook hands, not knowing what to say. I broke the silence. "Everything go okay?"

"Yeah, it did," Russell laughed. "It was great, you?"

"Yeah, we had a good time too. Still bros?"

"To the end, brother."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers
12