Shame Addict Pt. 01

Story Info
Young man is introduced to a powerful drug, shame.
836 words
4.33
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet again me and him where the last two in the locker room. Izaiah we were best friends once, It was middle school then, we were just kids and now he was a man. I never looked at him directly but in my locker the mirror could let me peep at his body, his hair still wet from a shower, his body that had morphed over the years, his cock pressed firmly in place by his underwear.

"Fuck." I could feel my own cock begin to swell as my eyes made their way back up tracing the outline of his abs, licking my lips as they made their way to his nipples and his perfectly defined chest. Oh god if I could only taste his neck and then his ey- my heart sank. He was looking back at me, I froze for an instant and then looked away, I began shuffling around in my locker as if there was something I was actually doing in there. I could hear my heart beating, almost deafening. Had he seen me? Does he know? I grabed my stuff and rushed out, i could feel the shame sink in, my legs buckling under the weight of it.

I didn't have any other classes with Izaiah, we hardly saw each other any more, I guess now that was a good thing. I'd have to avoid him for a while and hopefully he'd forget all about it.

Shame, ugh I could still feel it swirling around in the pit of my stomach, coiling up at my core like a snake.

I kept thinking about it over and over, him looking right into my soul, I was caught there was no way around it, he put this feeling inside me, and now the very thought of that turned me on.

"Fuck" I shuffled in my chair trying hard to concentrate as my stiff cock pressed against my pants. I felt it pulsate sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't hold it anymore, I excused myself and ran to the bathroom. I went into the stall and quickly undid my pants. I got right into it jerking my hard dick around my eyes rolling back. It's right then when I heard something.

I opened my eyes and discovered that in my haste I left the stall door open and at the door stood the janitor. His hand was on his bulge as he toyed with himself through his pants. I felt my shame deepen even more, I was uncontrollable playing with myself infront of him threw me in a frenzy. He smiled undoing his own pants and pulling out his cock.

"Taste it." Taste it?? I had never even touched another man's cock and he wanted me to taste it? My body gave way dropping down onto its knees before him. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back so that I would look up at him.

"Yeah you look so good on your knees."

He slapped the head of his cock down on my tongue.

"Go ahead eat my cock." He pushed me down on his dick and I instinctively began to slurp, my cheeks flushed red and I could feel my face heating up as his thick cock spread my mouth open wide. I tried to reenact what I had seen online, taking it as deep as I could before twirling my way up and licking him from his tip down to his balls. Big mistake, it seems I got him started.

"Oh yeah! Good boy." He pulled me again this time he put my head up against the stall, there was no where to run. He began thrusting his cock down into my throat as I tried helplessly to breath.

"Take it! Just relax and take it all in." My spit ran down my chin tears flowing out of my eyes as he fucked my pretty mouth relentlessly. He continued untill I began to feel weak from lack of oxygen, finally pulling out his saliva soaked dick out of my lips.

"Look up at me slut" I did so my face all a mess.

"Now lick my balls some more." He shoved his balls in my mouth, his dick laying over my face. I didn't move, not unless I was told to do so. I sat there on my knees worshiping his testicles like a hungry little pig. My thoughts went wild I licked and sucked away at him almost in a trance. Over come with lust I barely noticed as he started to breath heavy and before long,

"Ahhhhg fuck." He shot a huge load all over my face. I could feel the cum drip slowly down my cheeks, the embarrassment was to much i looked away as he laughed to himself and waited for him to leave before getting up to wash my face.

"Why did I do that?" I thought for a moment dozing off as I washed my hands.

"Do I like this feeling?"