Shame of Miss Runa Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting caught up in rain and ending teaching naked.
2.1k words
4.4
10.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

All the characters in this story are above 18. Also, this is the first story in the series. Thank you and I hope you will enjoy it. So see you soon and keep reading my stories.

----------------------------------

It was one fine day; cloudy but still sunny, at least till I reached my high school when suddenly winds started blowing, clouds started gathering and the rain started pouring.

I and my classmates were lucky enough to get inside the building on time and out of the stormy rains with mini cyclones that used to form on our jr. college ground, because of the vast open landmass of saltpans behind it, from where the wind used to blow.

Anyway, we were lucky, but not our classroom teacher Miss Ruchi/Runa, as her car broke down on the way. Well her car broke down just around the corner of the road to our jr. college, so after calling her mechanic she started walking towards the main gate and as I said earlier the climate changed suddenly.

when she reached near the gate the rain started pouring and those mini cyclones started forming. Well, what to say, her fate was not with her and thus, she got caught in them and ended up getting fully drenched from head to toe.

But, it not just stopped here because when she finally made it inside, she decided to go to the staffroom first and get changed. But, to her misfortune, there were no spares in her locker as she had already used them a week ago and forgot to replace them.

Then, she went to other teachers but, again got nothing as they were also either out of spares or not of her sizes. So, finally, she came to the classroom and by that time, water had stopped dripping from her saree which was fully soaked.

Also, she was wearing a cotton saree that was now stuck to her body very closely accentuating her curvy figure and even though not intentionally but was still arousing us and not only just the boys but the girls too.

Okay. So, before going ahead let me describe Miss Runa, at 28 she had four years of experience in teaching after graduating with a bachelor's degree in English and Economics.

And at 4'11" with 50kg in weight and 34-28-36 figure, she was the shortest and cutest among all the teachers. She also used to look much younger and more like a student rather than a teacher.

Anyway, here she was standing in front of her desk, thinking, what to do after telling us how she got in this situation, while we boys had our hands busy trying to hide the state of our arousal. When suddenly Madam Principal who was on her daily round stepped inside our classroom and everybody of us stood up to greet her.

This sudden move caused Miss Runa to jump on her place as she too greeted the Madam Principal; as she got back to her senses.

Then with her hand gesture, we all sat down while she asked Miss Runa to explain herself, that too in a piercing voice. But, due to fear, Miss Runa didn't speak a word and only on asking again why was she being naughty by showing her curves to her students, finally noticing now; what her saree did to her.

She, finally with courage spoke up and explained Madam Principal's all her story. "and...and, I don't know what to do," she said.

"But I do," said Madam Principal and ordered Miss Runa to follow her.

So after they went we started talking even though the monitor has appointed to mind the class.

While they went to the back of the staffroom where Madam Principal opened a box filled with spares of school uniforms of both boys and girls. From those, she removed one in Miss Runa's size and giving it to her, "quickly, now get dressed and get back to your class." she said, "I'll be coming again."

About, 10 minutes later a girl enters our class who was wearing the same uniform as others, but the hem of her pinafore was shorter than the girls'. Also, at first, we thought, she was someone new from another class of our grade and had come to ask for chalk or something.

But, on closer look, we got shocked as she was none other than Miss Runa, our classroom teacher or should I say Runa, our classmate. As soon as we noticed her, girls got up from their seats and surrounded her blocking our boy's view. Finally, after brief minutes of commotion, she orders all girls to seat down and she too went behind her desk.

After everyone was seated she began with the roll call, initially, we were caught up in our gossips so didn't pay any attention at her. But, soon the roll call started and OMGs started coming from our mouths along with present miss or yes miss.

First, she didn't pay any attention to those and kept to with the work at her hand, then halfway through the roll call, she looked up at us and noticed something had caught our attention and on further realization, she noticed it was her shaven pussy, which she was giving a clear view off to all of us and quickly close her legs which were still now widely open.

At first, it was not intentional, but habitual as she forgot she was not wearing her saree, which used to cover everything and her fair face started to become red with embarrassment as ashamed she felt partly from her own mistake and partly from the comments which were now coming like a tsunami at her.

At that time someone others should have run away, but not her as she decided to take the situation in her hand, "but how?" she thought And a second later she did something that surprised us all.

She again widely opened her legs as they were before and asked," do you all like what we see?" and the girls started calling her shameless and other names.

"yep, I am shameless, because my motto is; be shameless, be always happy, so go ahead and gawk at my pussy," she said and the class went silent.

Anyway, after the class got silent she again stared with the roll call while asking us to look at her pussy after calling our names... saying, " Hey, Mako look at my pussy, come, Mruko look at my pussy, look, Roko look at my pussy, come, sidga look at my pussy." and so on.

And even though we're shocked, we too started answering, yes miss or present miss looking at her pussy and while it was happening Madam Principal stood up again in the door as she heard what we said.

She had come to see how the things were going but, what she saw and heard were beyond her beliefs and thus, walking to Miss Runa, who was now standing at her desk, she pulled off her pinafore, leaving her with only a shirt on the top and nothing on the bottom.

This caused Miss Runa to shriek and cover her pussy using her hands but was ordered to remove them by Madam Principal as "why hide when you want to be Miss shameless, answer me Miss Nagde(naked); Miss Ruchi Nagde(miss interest naked)." in an anguished tone, she said.

This made us students jump in our seats in shock, as we got to know her last name for the first time in those three years she was teaching us. Then Madam Principal took the pinafore and started walking towards the backbench where sidga was sitting and taking a seat next to him told Miss Runa to start the class.

So, finally seeing no option, she gathered her shattered courage and removed her hands giving us all a clear unobstructed view of her pussy and a tattoo above it, which was of two, intertwined letters D and A with angel's wings and devil's horns. Also, her shirt was semi-transparent and so one could easily make out the shape of her firm 34C breasts. Also, she had left the top two buttons open and was not even wearing a tie.

So, here she was standing in front of her class full of teens with raging hormones and almost wearing nothing, with her glasses and 6inch heels and her wet raven hair let open to dry, she was now looking slutty or so I thought, escalating the atmosphere from mild to hot.

She then took her book and started teaching by reading and explaining a poem while leaning back on the desk such that only her butt was touching the desk. About 15 minutes went like this when she turned back to write some points on the green board and the second wave of OMGs fascinated by her round and proportionate butt started flooding.

Thus, Miss Runa turning back and looking at us, gave just a smile and continued with her teaching till the bell rang and Madam Principal started walking towards her and giving back her pinafore with a spank finally left the classroom, but not before saying that she will be observing her.

Thus, feeling relief, Miss Runa, quickly put on the pinafore which came short on her long and slender legs, about 5inches above the knee, then picking up her bag and books she went for her next class dressed as a cute schoolgirl again, maybe a little bit slutty with the short skirt and the shirt with top two buttons open showing a fair amount of cleavage.

After that, the rest of the day seems like a very long one as the lectures after that felt very boring till she came back for the last lecture followed by Madam principal who closed the door behind her. But, this time she was carrying some clothes with her which were no doubt was Miss Runa's saree with her blouse, underskirt, bra, and panties.

Then facing Miss Ruchi and looking in her eyes, "Miss Nagde (naked) or should I say Miss Shameless, you thought your punishment is over but, I am sorry because it's not. So, quick strip out of that schoolgirl uniform and get as naked as your last name, before I pulled them off myself." She said while keeping the saree on Miss Runa's desk.

Not wanting to get her courage shattered again, Miss Runa quickly strip off the schoolgirl uniform and giving it to Madam principal stood as naked as her last name, showing full of interest in being naked.

Then as Madam Principal went back to sit next to sidga again Miss Ruma came in front of the desk tying her hair in a high pony and adjusting her glasses started with the roll call again as it was taken in every lecture because of some of the students used to bunk the classes.

Anyway, she took the roll call again by adding 'look at my body' after our names and we too answer but, this time instead of yes Miss or present Miss we decided to tease her by using yes Ruchi, present Ruchi, yes Nagde and present Nagde while looking at her firm round breasts with brown nipples, navel piercing, and shaven pussy.

So after finishing the roll call she opened her book and started with our economics lecture by reading and explaining the theory of diminishing marginal utility; at first only verbally while leaning back on her desk as before but, then turning back and walking up to the green board to draw the diagram.

And, we again got awestruck, this time not because of her butt, but because of the red; devil's tail tattoo emerging from her tailbone in the shape of infinity as another wave of OMGs flooded the classroom. Thus, making her turn to give only a smile with a wink this time, before continuing with the teaching till the end bell rang.

As the bell rang Madam President coming up in front of the class, "based on my observations and reviews I got from you and other students I have decided to make schoolgirl uniform compulsory for Miss Runa, every Friday in the future; as it was Friday that day.

She then left for her work leaving the door wide open to let anyone passing by, gawk at Miss Runa in all her naked glory. But, we were too, quick enough to cover her until she wore back her saree and leave the classroom with some of us following her while some walking ahead of her.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers