Shame of Miss Runa Ch. 02.1

Story Info
Stripping, driving, serving and more.
2.4k words
3.56
8.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age. So don't worry, and enjoy the story.

***

Next Friday; it was 5:30 in the morning when Miss Runa woke up from her sleep and getting down to her car started to strip. First came off the pajama tops then came the bottoms, and getting inside the car she removed the brakes and pull on the throttle.

In the morning breeze and wearing only her panties and heels, she took her car out and went on driving towards the outskirts, counting the passing trees. On passing the city limits; at a diner, she came to a haul, then getting inside the diner she went up near Stella and asked for Paul.

Anyway, here she was early in the morning standing in a diner in just her panties and heels and was looking at the menu board when Stella came back with Paul.

Okay so, Stella was her friend and owner of the diner which was situated on the outskirts of the Station metro city while Paul was her mechanic and owner of the garage behind it.

"Good morning, Miss Ru...," Paul said as his jaw dropped.

"Oh! Sorry for the nudity, but can you do a quick checkup of my car?" Runa said, "As I had to attain a marriage and that's quite far."

"Oh! Why not? He surely will." Stella said, "Also, would you like some coffee, let's talk near that window, seating on those seats and Paul stop gawking at her tits."

So, lifting back his jaw and taking her car keys, he started walking towards the car which was parked in front of the glass door and got his face slammed into it as he still looking for her bits.

Anyway, after he went outside, Stella poured some coffee first for her then for Runa and almost flooded the cup as she was too gawking at her boobs. "Oops! Sorry for that, as I couldn't control." Stella said, "But, how can I when yours are so big and mines are so flat."

"Oh! Please they are just A-cups and they are not flat! Tell you what; I always wanted a pair like that." Runa said.

They continued their gossip while finishing their coffee and was about to leave to look for Paul, when the door open and he came inside and walking towards, took the seat next to them.

Then explaining the condition, "You are lucky Miss, you could get your car up to hear." He said, "The engine's almost clogged up and needs a thorough cleaning."

"Oh! Quick, please do it and how much time wills it take?" Intense Runa asked. And gulping down the coffee which Stella poured for him, Paul said, "No, Miss Runa don't you worry, a couple of hours and it will be ready."

So, leaving Runa thinking about what to do, he got back to work. While giving her an apron, "would you like to help me in my work?" asked Stella. Thus putting on the apron, "Sure you butt-queen, so tell me what should I do?" Questioned Runa, while passing Stella and spanking on her butt.

"Bitch please, just cover your nipples, then go out and bring in some new peoples." Stella said, "And by peoples, I mean some customers." Returning her spank.

So, putting on the apron, which just, covered her brown perky nipples, she walked out of the diner and got a glimpse of her car which Paul just took inside the garage. Anyway, she started waving while posing at the truckers or small cargo van drivers who were passing and it worked, because within a minute those passers started coming and started flooding the diner.

It was maybe the first time, even for Stella to see, so many coming, so early in the morning and by early it was still 6:15 a.m. and the sun was just coming up to shine and smile. Thus, after getting the diner fully packed, she called Runa in and giving a jug filled with coffee and some empty cups told her to start serving.

The apron was small, even for her small frame, such that the hem of the skirt end came above her mid-thighs and stopped just below her crotch covering up her panties; at least from the front.

While feelings the cups she deliberately, bent down to give them some peeps and in return got quite some tips; so tucking them in her panties, she kept on going from one table to another, and she served them well. The time went on quickly and by 7:45 the diner again almost got empty with only a few customers who just came in.

With that, she came back near Stella; who was on the cashier machine and gave her the last of the bills along with the tips. Stella too counted up the bills and returning Miss Runa her tips, "Here, the tips are yours, not mine. So, do keep them for you and please come like this only, when you come for another time." She said giving a wink.

"Oh! My God, really! This is quite a lot of money," An excited Miss Runa said.

"Oh! Please; it's just 1000 rupees and only a fragment of what I get on a Saturday night." Stella said.

"Why? What happened on Saturday night and how much more do you get?" Miss Runa asked.

"Well; each Saturday night this mild diner turns into a wild strip bar," Stella said.

"So, you mean every week for a night, you get on the top of the counter and become a stripper for some rowdies or anyone you like?" Miss Runa asked.

"Yes and I earn at least a lac my dear, and that too only in tips," Stella said. "You can too but only if you try."

Listening to her, Miss Runa started thinking in deep and finally, "Okay, but I will be able to reach here from marriage only by nine, and I hope it is fine." She said.

Hearing this, Stella jumped and hugged her over the counter and just then the diner door open and in came a customer. So, Stella got back to work and Miss Runa removing her apron went to the garage to look for Paul and her car on her way smiling at the female customer.

So, this time standing in Paul's Garage as same as in Stella's Diner; she looked near and far, but couldn't find either Paul or her car. Just, then she heard her car horn, which came from her behind and she got happy to see her car running more than alright.

So, stopping near her, Paul got down from the car and handing over the keys he said, "Here's your car and there's your bill, but before to pay it, let me first clean the oil stains from your car."

To which Miss Runa said, "Well thank you, but speaking about the oil stains you have on yourself more than in my car."

"It's; okay don't you worry, I will be all clean once I take my bath. So, will you please step aside and let me do my work as you may be in a hurry." Paul said.

"Well I still got time, so I am not and tell you what; I also hadn't had my bath. So let me help you to clean my car, and we can bathe each other right here, right now while washing up my car." Miss Runa said.

Hearing her say it; Paul's cock started to stand, and seeing it Miss Runa just gave a sly smile. So, without wasting any more time, Paul went inside and brought a bucket filled with water and soap in his hand and started applying it on the car and looking at Miss Runa, told her to go and stand inside.

Hearing him Miss Runa started walking towards his desk where he kept the bill and Paul thought she must have lost her will. But, Miss Runa first removed her heels, then inserting her hand in front of her panties retrieved her debit card and kept in on the desk, then turning around to face him and tucking her fingers into the waistband and bending over slide down her panties.

Then, stepping out of them she started walking towards Paul. By the time she did that, Paul had her car covered in soap and was about splash some water when Miss Runa started to strip him getting him rid of his overalls. So, within a minute when both got naked, Miss Runa took the soap and started coating a nice thick layer of soap on Paul.

Taking a good amount of time she covered each and every nook and corner especially; taking his cock in her hand and getting her lips near it, she teased him a bit. Anyway, now that both her car and her mechanic were soaped up, it was time for her to get covered up.

Thus, without waiting for any second Paul took the soap from her hand and within a minute she too was covered up like him. So, Paul went inside taking care not to slip or fall and brought up a hose, then splashing her and her car with water he began to clean them up and kept on cleaning till they were nice and buff.

After getting up clean Miss Runa took the hose from his hand and started cleaning up Paul taking care to clean up each and every nook and corner and giving him a kind off handjob. Soon, as all got clean and shining, Paul turns off the water and handed her the bill.

Taking the bill she picked up her panties and putting them back on she paid it with the card, then wearing her heels and tucking the bill in the waistband of her panties started walking towards the car. On reaching the car she stops to think for a second, then placing her card with the bill on the dashboard, she pulled off her panties.

Then getting on the driver's seat and closing the door, she flunked the panties towards mechanic Paul and getting out of his garage she stopped in front of Stella's to pick up some cupcakes for her students before getting back on the road. So, getting back on the road she pumped up the fuel and headed towards the city to reach her school.

Then, at 9:30 a.m. she reached her school and parking in her lot she got down of the car, still wet and shining from the cleanup. Then retrieving a bag from the back of her car she started wearing her schoolgirl uniform; as it was Friday and teaching as a schoolgirl day, as declared last week by Madam Principal.

So, pulling out its contents on the hood of the car, she first wore her panty which was just a black lacy thong and picking up the shelf bra which was also lacy, she put it on. Then sitting back in the driver's seat and looking in the rearview mirror she did her makeup.

Then, getting out again she continued dressing. She took her shirt and wearing it closed up the buttons but, kept the top two open. After closing, the shirt clung tightly to her sexy figure and come up to above her panties leaving them in clear view.

Then, taking the pinafore and sliding it over her head, and put it on neatly and nicely, buckled up it on her waist. The pinafore too clung to her body and came shorter, till her mid-thighs; about 9 inches above her knees i.e. a miniskirt in size.

She also wore some black lacy stockings with her 6 inches heels, then picking up the cupcakes she went inside and headed towards the staff room. Inside the staffroom, she took her seat and sipping on her coffee Miss Runa started revising for the day as there was still an hour to go for her first class to begin.

Soon the time passes by and just when she was about to leave she got called up by Madam Principal. So, before going to the classroom Miss Runa went to meet with Mam.

Once inside Mam took a look and asked, "Isn't the skirt too short?"

"Yes Mam; it's too short but, I wore it because I want to tell them." Miss Runa said. "That, even though we all are adults, I am the one who has the rights and I am the one who's above them all."

"And, why is that." Mam curiously asked.

"Because I think shorter or lesser clothes possess more power as wearing them requires quite daring." Miss Runa said.

To this Mam just gave a chuckled and said, "If that's what you think, I should be wearing a micro or whorish one." Then letting her off got back to her work but, not before she spanks on Miss Runa's butts.

So, coming outside of the office she almost ran to her class as the bell was going to rang and she doesn't want to be late.

Luckily, she got at her class door on time but, tripped on her way inside the room while walking towards her desk. Well, she quickly got up but, not quickly enough and ended up flashing her thong. "How boring, today she's wearing a thong," Vimi Said as she heard.

"But, she's wearing lacy one and is wearing stockings also lacy and quite sexy." Nich defended.

Anyway, getting back on her legs and keeping her things on the desk she started with the roll call as we started thinking of sex. After that, she started the English class and started reading from where we left off the last day but while strolling back and forth our benches.

So, taking that chance most of the boys and even some of the girls; lifted the hem of the pinafore and groped her butts. All this time she just gave a smile and continued walking looking very fine. At the end of the class as the bell rang she came back to her desk.

Then before leaving for her next class and stripping off her panties, she flashed us her pussy and, "Be ready for sex. The sex education I mean." She said.

And, thus with a wink and a smile, she left us, scratching our heads.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers