All Comments on 'Shame the Devil'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pathetic shit psycho babble

Too much talk and thoughts...no real substance..u must have been high when u wrote this shit...

mordbrandmordbrandabout 4 years ago
Leaning towards fetish

Don't get the tie in to loving wives, unless we are putting all stories about psychopathic nutjob wives here by default. She wasn't loving and no cheating occurred.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Wrong category.

This sick story isn't about a wife having extramarital sex, it's about her anal raping her husband. It should be in nonconsent.

On a sidenote, where these Femdom stories fall apart, is what happens when the cuffs come off? Then the husband beats the shit out of the wife for horribly betraying his trust and raping him.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

A bit of a psycho. Her husband didn't ask for any of this - it was all down to her and she treated him appallingly. 3 stars for the effort but I didn't like the content.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

edrider73

Oh my, ed, where should I begin...mmmm. Well let me start by saying that I wasn't at all surprised by this submission (no pun intended!). I have forced myself to read all of your works before making an overall assessment. You, my friend, a a fucked up SOB. You are obviously obsessed with BDSM

scenarios between husbands and wives. You are equally obsessed with wives who cleverly trick their dumb hubbies into pegging them. If that is what turns you on, cool. But do you readers a favour and post this sort of material in the Fetish sub genre where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pussy whipped...

...wimpy cunt

Boring story.. can't believe he didn't toss her to the curb the first time she pulled that dumb shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
disgusting

All those stories and not one with an H rating, that told me not to bother trying to read, then when I saw the comments I knew I'd made the right decision.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
It fits LW

if you consider betrayal of trust to qualify. Taking advantage of your lover while they're tied up is one such betrayal of trust. The first episode was bad enough that the second "imagined revenge" didn't need to actually occur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ed another great story...

Guys, Ed has a theme. His theme is what happens when women have their own thing. A reason to lash out. Men learn to control out tempers, to respond in measure to actions. Women are forever weaker physically so they respond asymmetrically because unless they are particularly well trained (even then it can be a struggle) or have a weapon and know how to use it, women can go as violent as they can and still end up on the bad side of things. But what happens when they have the upper hand? Things can get ugly fast. So, Ed explores that side of what might happen. He does it very well. I cringe at most of his stories, and hope I never approach his level of violence, but the gets pretty close to the mark on how we women feel a great deal of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awful

I read it all. It was like watching a trainwreck, unable to stop seeing.

Your normal stories are usually good reads and so I shall write this one off as a middle of the night nightmare brought on by a poisoned dessert causing distress.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

you have just agreed with what a woman told years ago.

her exact words were( you can't trust any woman)

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
There needs to be a new catigory on Lit.

Most of the stories lately here would fit into this category called "TRASH"

No score would be greater than 2*s. this one rates a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The entire plot revolved around Anal sex.

The characters could have been roommates, work colleagues, online hookups, or lovers. Being spouses was almost irrelevant. Anal for sure, or maybe Erotic Couplings or BDSM as a stretch, given the pain and discomfort manifested. Or Fetish also, given her compulsive desires.

It was really disappointing as a Loving Wives story. Probably would do well in the Anal category, or even Gay, now that I think about it. I mostly want to forget it.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s

Again everyone has said it already. This is awful what makes it worse is it’s been put into the loving wife category. I can’t seem to see why probably to get attention to it but all it has done is just ruined your reputation as a writer. But everyone has summed it up it just awful. Just stick to what you are good at because writing stories like this awful piece of work just puts you into a poor respect of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Even Women

Can be abusers. Not really sure the point of the story unless it is to show exactly that. She's beat the poor husband before. Not sure why abusing him again would be "special"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Twisted Reality...

...does not make great entertainment.

Your readers like to be entertained; and not tortured.

What happens to good writers on this site? It seems that some of them run out of creativity, and fall into insanity.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
A bit bizarre

the lady thinks too much, and this tale was hard to enjoy or despise.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Storyland?

Just as well this 'story' lives in this site and not in anyone's marriage. This scenario is peppered with actions that would, directly or indirectly, lead to divorce. The initial selfish deception and, in my mind betrayal and intense disrespect would damage a relationship to a point that could make it unsalvageable. The wife knew EXACTLY what was meant by the off-hand comment and chose to exaggerate it for her own silly purposes...… phrases like..."I don't talk about what happened to Brandon, and he never mentions it." proves.. she knows she did a REALLY BAD THING and is lucky Brandon let her get away with it. SHE has NO CALL for revenge... that is just compounding the disrespect The reason he never mentions it is probably because he is used to her selfish and dishonest ways but loves her anyway! I didn't enjoy this story because it was yet another woman finding ways to misuse her husband. It was unnecessarily complicated and somewhat silly overall.. NOT a GOOD STORY"edrider73" This was NO LOVING WIFE. 1* Sorry, not my 'cup of tea'!

tizwickytizwickyabout 4 years ago

That was a poorly written story that was a difficult read with a beyond weird “plot” and frankly not very good.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Well, that was different

To say the least.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Masterful storytelling. The subject is scary, even disgusting, but you tell it so well that I love the story. And feel dirty at the same time LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story, Bad premise

This is a well written story but the premise upon which is founded is grossly wrong. You should have done your research.

Your description of anal sex mirrors your incorrect thoughts on it. Millions of gay men have anal sex without feeling nauseated or walking bowlegged the next week. Millions of women enjoy anal sex and say it gives them an orgasm like no other. If you're not too intellectually lazy, find a book by Toni Bentley called "The Surrender." In it she describes anal sex as intensely pleasurable. She even goes so far as to say that if she was limited to one type of sex for the rest of her life, it would be anal.

I don't agree that the described scenario would cause an immediate divorce, but somewhere down the road the husband will get tired of dealing with a devious and deviant wife, and split the sheets.

R.

robinhodrobinhodabout 4 years ago

The comments are not favorable.

I agree with most of them. It was all a bit bad.

One point that has not been made:- the assumption, in fact assertion, that all women detest anal, is downright wrong. Some ladies love it. I've had the privilege of knowing one. If I couldn't get it up for the last go round, and do her ass, she would be severely disappointed.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
A first for me.

I did not even finish the second page. There is no way, I am reading anymore.

First. If you are a woman you never got fucked in the ass and only have delusional images of what you think anal is.

Second. The whole tone of this story is about male degradation and female domination. If you like that shit to get you off fine. But it's not my thing.

If you are a woman. I hope someday someone fucks your ass dry. You deserve it after this story. If you are a guy that wrote this. You deserve to be ass fucked by a sex-starved death row prisoner named big bubba.

Its the first time I ever had the urge to totally insult a writer.

I do not apologize. will never apologize and still stand by what I said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
get help

You need serious help of this is your idea of loving others

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Too much

I'm much too sensitive to enjoy something that rough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sick

Sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

She gets hits by a bus and everyone applauds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gotta love Ed

I appreciate the psychology of this story. Always fun to get a look into the hearts and minds of a loving couple and discover a darkness buried just below the surface.

Still it doesn’t compare to the mind fuck that was ‘Speechless’ but still a solid Ed effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why

Is anal the most prominent actions in most submissions, and not posted in the anal category?

Perhaps Lit should create a bestiality category just for you and other degenerate authors that dream up such drivel. Sorry, but that just popped into my sick mind when you described the squealing pig noises.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same old, same old. It’s a pity,

coz you can write, but it’s like newer reach the point of five stars.

And you ain’t getting younger, may think an old wine gets better but you are getting vinegar at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Gotta figure you're a 300 lb rabid feminazi who gets off on fantasizing about raping men because no one would take you to your high school prom. If this site allowed snuff stories, that's what you'd be writing.

You should really think about seeing a shrink, although they'd probably report you to the police after your first consult, post armed guards, and have their attorney file a restraining order to permanently keep you off their property.

Seriously; get some professional help for your psychosis.

JackallsJackallsabout 4 years ago
Filthy

And vicious. As we like Ed.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
This came from a sick mind

'Nuff said

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 4 years ago

I have been criticized for pushing the edge on a story so I comment here with some caution. This was about her. It was not about him other than as way to set the boundaries of decency. You've been down this road before but you didn't drive the car over the cliff. This time, you drove the car over the cliff. The suspension of disbelief is not that anyone would do such things. The point of Hannibal Lector as a character is that someone does such things. My disbelief is roused by the lack of consequence.

Having been treated so badly, how does Brandon seemingly let it all go? How does he not take his fists to her? How does he not go, and never look back? Prey run when there's a predator. Brandon sits there, surrendering to no purpose. Children seem impossible. Love, hard to see that either and certainly not on the resolution you laid out.

This is maybe the best thing you've written but the end is ill-conceived. Thanks for the near perfect tone of squick.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 4 years ago
As with a lot of your female characters

she has serious issues. She has some kind of pathological need to dominate her husband in every way possible, knowing that he'd never retaliate. The only time he ever gets back at her is when she (foolishly) gives him permission to do whatever he wants while her ass is open to him. Sane people don't plan to trap/trick their spouses into stuff they'd never go for and then respond in hostile vengeance when it doesn't pan out the way they wanted it.

A previous commenter was right that these stories of yours would be much different once the restraints come off of the husbands, but you've cleverly circumvented that possibility by having them be so submissive that the thought of outrage, violence or legal action doesn't even pop into their heads.

Gotta say though this one was rare in that the wife actually has anal sex, so it's a 3/5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soooo creative!

Whether you like this sort of theme or not, its totally original and just leaves me with a 1000 thoughts, all going in different directions.... Damn amazing, and its very well written too. I do admire creativity wherever it takes you. Thank you Edrider and welcome back!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Creepy kink. A different slant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage from the Trash master

Another ugly story from Ed. PLEASE stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Get a gun and shoot her. Done and done. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really weird! 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous