All Comments on 'Shameful Desires!'

by Elana_the_cuckquean

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Actually a better story to create. Danielle's daughter smelling like her mother could pay a visit to Hannah at her store before it opened and ask her to bring more clothes for her son at THEIR home. She brandishes a card from a black civil rights attorney and threatens to have him sue her unless she does what she is told.

Feeling intimidated, she agrees to visit early Saturday morning. And what a visit it would be as Hannah is ordered to strip naked by her mistress, told to position on all fours as her Mother starts cropping her reddening ass with a flyswatter. Clothes brought accepted as reparations as Hannah is put hard at work cleaning a dirty house.

Hannah agrees to the cleaning job once a month as she becomes more submissive and accepting of how and people live.

She becomes a better person for this experience

garagegodgaragegodabout 3 years ago

Don't bother with it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a very nice story, though the content is a bit more filthy than normal one, it is a whole new story, I do enjoy the story very much, I feel that the continued story will be even more interesting during Danielle next visit... I do love your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you continue to develop the plot.....great work......this situation is the same way I turned bi-sexual.......after a few drinks at a bar when I was in my 20’s, and older lady paid for my drinks and asked to take a walk......that walk led to her hotel room.....She stripped me and performed oral on me.....It would be the first of many times with this married lady.....from doing 69 to mild bondage to strap-ons, she had converted me.....for days to come, she changed my wardrobe from conservative to slutty.....she paid for everything but I knew I was her fuck toy.....and she demanded that ........

amazon_joselynamazon_joselynalmost 3 years ago

No doubt this is very different from your normal stories, I do like this story, the way you describe Hannah is so lovely and how she felt when Danielle start domming her. I do wish to read the part 2 ...

Also I will always continue to read your story :)

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story and I cannot wait for a part 2. However I hope you do not spoil it by taking away the phone and making her into soon lesbian submissive. It would be nice for it for it to be a secret affair where she learns her bisexual self. Not one where she has to choose between her partner and this woman. You need to keep the balance well she's happy and loved by her partner but controlled and her sexual awakening in the degrading and humiliating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous