Shameless Acts Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and his much older sister get intimate one weekend.
6.6k words
4.42
60.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissGenX
MissGenX
41 Followers

Author's Note: 'Shameless Acts' is a mostly fictitious writing, with some real life events that actually took place, spanning approx 5 years between 2002 and 2007. It was written to tease and immerse the reader into the story line, making the reader look forward to the next instalment.

It begins with a brother and his much older sister experiencing sexual intimacy one weekend, and how other members of the family responded upon discovering their 'shameless acts' of desire as the story continues in instalments.

*

It all started with Carter and his much older sister, Danica a few months after Carter turned 18.

Carter and Danica were full biological brother and sister, sharing the same parents. They also had another full sister, Sarah.

Carter wasn't planned, he was an accident which made him much younger than both of his sisters. He was their baby brother.

Sarah never married, and never had children. She was bisexual and was currently sharing an apartment with her girlfriend. Sarah was also very controlling with her partners, both male and female, and could never keep a relationship for very long. She was also very skinny.

Danica got married young, and soon gave birth to a baby girl, calling her Lola. Ironically, Lola was born just 3 months after Carter was born.

Danica and her mother were pregnant together for 6 months of their pregnancies, which was pretty rare they discovered. It brought both mother and daughter closer together.

Their parents Ivan and Jenny were of similar age, both being in their early 60's at the time Danica and Carter discovered their sexual desires for each other. Danica was 36, Sarah was 31, and both Carter & Lola were 18.

Carter grew up very close to his niece, Lola. He would often sleep over her house on the weekends, building a close family bond with Lola. They were the same age too, which brought closer.

Their family and upbringing was fairly normal. Both of their parents loved them immensely. But everything changed after Carter turned 18.

It was a Friday morning when Carter visited his sister Danica. She was 36 years old and going through some serious relationship problems with her partner. It seemed as if they had lost interest in each other, causing them to question their relationship.

She told Carter the only reason she hadn't left her husband yet was because of Lola, and just coexisted. She was also open about the fact they slept in separate rooms, and no longer had an intimate relationship, and hadn't been intimate for quite some time.

Danica openly told her brother that one day they literally stopped having sex with each other. Carter figured they just grew apart.

His sister Danica was blonde with blue eyes. She could have any man she wanted. Even at the age of 36, his sister had the perfect body, with sexy long legs and very large breasts.

What man doesn't like big natural breasts, right?

Carter tried cheering his sister up, telling her that she wouldn't have any problems finding someone else. Danica said she didn't even want to think about that just yet, and that maybe she should just buy herself a dildo instead.

Carter looked shocked, as Danica giggled and apologised for embarrassing him. She told him she had urges and couldn't help it, and that one day he might understand.

Carter understood alright, he knew exactly what she was talking about, and it gave him a raging hard-on to hear his sister talk like that.

Carter was no small boy, the opposite in fact. His penis was 10 inches long and very thick, so hiding a hard-on for Carter was not easy. He would often be the centre of the boys locker room jokes back in his school days. It was also the reason why Carter was still a virgin.

Carter had many opportunities to have sex, but he became withdrawn and embarrassed about the size of his penis.

One day as Carter and his girlfriend were getting intimate, they attempted to have sex for the first time. The girl screamed in pain trying to fit Carter's monster cock inside her before giving up, and breaking it off with him.

He began thinking he would remain a virgin forever, and often resorted to masturbating.

As Carter began to feel awkward in front of his sister, the thought of Danica noticing his erect penis terrified him. So Carter sat motionless, allowing his raging hard-on to subside, finally going limp.

Danica told Carter she was going to go for a swim in their pool, and asked Carter if he would like to join her. She said she needed to relax after talking about her screwed up relationship.

Carter told her he didn't have any swimmers, and would sit this one out. Danica remembered she had purchased her partner a pair of swimming trunks, that he never ended up wearing.

"I'll get them for you," she said.

Danica returned with the swimmers, and handed them to Carter. Carter thanked his sister as he went to the bathroom to change.

In the bathroom, Carter held up a pair of skimpy spandex swimming trunks, making him nervous about wearing them. What if he was to get a hard-on in the pool, there was no way of hiding it, he thought.

As he pondered the thought about wearing the skimpy swimming trunks, he figured even if he did get a hard-on, it would be difficult to see under water anyway.

Carter put the swimming trunks on and adjusted his penis in them. But being spandex, he couldn't hide his size, sporting a huge bulge, front and centre.

As Carter looked into the mirror trying to brave going out in front of his sister, he figured it was out of his control, and there was nothing he could do about it if she noticed his large size.

As Carter picked up his clothes and placed them in a plastic bag, he headed on out to the pool area where he saw his sister floating around on a tube.

She had her eyes closed relaxing, so Carter took the opportunity to slip into the pool without her noticing. As the water ripples began to rock her, she opened her eyes and welcomed her brother into the pool.

As they made small talk, Danica told her brother he should stay and keep her company for the weekend, that Lola and her father were away visiting his sick mother, and wouldn't be returning until Sunday night.

Carter agreed to stay, saying it was just like old times.

As they moved around the pool talking and discussing issues in life, the topic turned onto Carter and how he hasn't found a girlfriend yet.

Carter said it was complicated stating "It's just too hard, and sometimes you're better off alone."

"Yeah, tell me about it, you and me both," she said.

Danica was wearing a skimpy string bikini and looked absolutely sexy. As he stared at her large breasts, he noticed her nipples were hard and erect, making his penis grow. Carter backed away from his sister, but it was difficult to see clearly through the rippled water anyway.

He began to imagine what his sisters big breasts looked like naked. He was also curious about her bra size, and made it his mission to find out.

"Gee bro, I never noticed all that muscle you packed on before today," his sister queried.

Carter went to the gym and lifted heavy weights, so it was no surprise that he had bulked up.

Danica complimented him on how he had grown up into a handsome strong young man. She asked Carter what he did to build up muscle.

"Go to the gym, and lift heavy weights," he answered. "I also drink protein shakes and take amino acids. Do you even lift?" He joked with his sister.

Danica being the caring sister told Carter to stay away from steroids, that they were dangerous and that he didn't need them, but they could prove to be tempting. Carter said he was happy to train all natural.

Then, for some reason, Danica decided to add the fact that steroids also shrunk a mans penis.

"Steroids shrink a mans package," she said.

"Great, it might fix my problem," he suggested.

Danica looked puzzled as she queried what he meant by that. Carter told her to forget it, that he was just joking.

Danica said she needed to get out of the pool, and do some grocery shopping for the weekend. As she hauled herself out of the pool, Carter got a great view of his sisters big sexy wet bum.

As she got out dripping wet, she leant over to grab a towel, giving Carter a nice view of her big breasts spilling out of her bikini top.

As she dried her hair, she turned to face Carter and asked him if there was something special he wanted to eat over the weekend. Carter ignored her, and just kept staring at her in her bikini.

Danica repeated herself then asked "What's the matter? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Um nothing, sorry, I was just admiring my sister. I never knew you had such a beautiful body," he said.

With Danica now lost for words, Carter was surprised by what had just come out of his mouth, so offered an explanation.

"Since you complimented me on my muscles, I was just returning the compliment," he said nervously.

"Is it possible that I've managed to somehow turn my brother on?" she said, as she continued to dry herself.

Carter now feeling very awkward, replied "Um no, there's nothing wrong with complimenting a woman for her beautiful body even if she is your sister."

Danica replied and said "No bro there's not, but it's probably the first time you've seen me in a bikini."

Carter only managed an "Um," before Danica cut him off and said "We can discuss it later if you want, I need to go shopping now."

"Okay sis, see you soon," he said, staring at her bum as she walked into the house.

Carter's penis was hard. The sheer sight of his sisters almost naked body put him in such a state, that he needed to get his jollies off.

Carter decided he was going to wait until he heard her car drive off, and then go through her lingerie draw for something to jerk over.

Ironically, as Carter got out of the water and dried himself off, Danica watched him from one of the windows, curious about her brothers body.

From where she stood, she couldn't really tell he was packing a serious weapon in his swimming trunks, but he certainly didn't look small down there. Besides, she wasn't looking for size, she was looking for evidence of a man in her little brother.

Danica finally snapped out of it, got changed, and headed off to buy groceries.

Carter now aware the coast was clear of his sister, headed on into the house and straight to his sisters bedroom.

As he walked around the room looking for things to excite him over his sister, he came across a dressing table. He carefully opened it up revealing his sisters sexy lingerie draw. He grabbed one of her bras checking it for size. It was a 34G which was massive. He picked up a pair of her panties and sniffed them as a disgusting thought ran through his head.

Carter figured his sister would have a dirty laundry basket somewhere, so he set out to find it. Bingo, the ensuite yielded him her dirty laundry basket.

As Carter nervously opened the basket up, a very sweet pungent smell hit him. He picked up the wet bikini bottoms his sister had just changed out of and put them to his nose. The strong scent of pool chlorine overwhelmed him as he dug through for another piece of his sisters dirty underwear.

He picked up a blue silk and lace pair of underwear, and put it to his nose. A raging hard-on was the result as he observed the spot where his sisters vagina had left a discoloured stain.

As he stroked his cock, he put the dirty panties to his nose, and sniffed the stain her vagina secreted.

Already feeling disgusted with himself, Carter put his tongue to the stain and tasted its sweetness. His tastebuds went wild as he took another lick and another until he lost his mind and needed to empty his balls of semen.

Carter grabbed some toilet paper and wrapped it around his penis and began to jerk himself off. It took all of 2 minutes for him to blow his load, clean up after himself, flush the toilet and put everything back in the laundry basket in order. He then went and lounged around the pool.

It was another hour before Danica came home from shopping and cooked dinner.

As they finished having dinner, Carter helped clean up in the kitchen. Carter washed up and Danica dried and put away the dishes. Carter didn't mind washing up, and told his sister he enjoyed being in the kitchen with her, which reminded Danica about earlier on in the pool with Carter acting strangely.

"I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable earlier on in the pool, Carter," she said.

Feeling awkward again, Carter said "I'm not sure what you are referring to, sis. I'm fine."

"Not saying it's your fault or that you could help it," Danica explained.

"Sis, I'm a bloke, it was just a reaction to seeing you like that," her brother told her.

"I knew it," Danica said. "I knew I had done something to make you feel awkward."

Carter turned off the water in the sink and turned to his sister and said "Danica, you're taking this too far. I'm okay, you did nothing wrong, and I did nothing wrong."

"But what if your feelings for me are more than just for a sister?" she asked.

"I don't know, but what are we suppose to be feeling anyway? I mean you're hot. Am I suppose to hide it?" Carter asked.

"Um, yes! I'm your sister!" she said with a grin.

Carter felt hopeless, like she was taking it way too far. He turned the water back on and finished up the dishes saying "Let's just forget it and finish cleaning up."

Danica agreed it was getting a bit out of control, but said "All I'm saying is if you think we need to talk about something, I'm open and very understanding to all things being possible."

Carter didn't know what to make of her final comment, but was too scared to even ask her to explain herself better. He figured she might go on another tangent and rehash what she had just said to him. Danica already made him feel lost and awkward, so he just said "Thanks, sis."

As they finished up the dishes, they went into the family room and settled in front of the TV and watched a movie. As a graphic sex scene from the movie 'Original Sin (2001)' played on the screen.

"Oh what bullshit, sex is never like that," she said.

Danica bitched right throughout the sex scene when Carter said "Sis, just because you haven't experienced great sex yet, doesn't mean you won't experience it one day."

"I'm pushing 40 in a few years," Danica whimpered. "I'm not a teenager anymore, who'd want me?"

"I'd want you sis," said Carter. "So you're wrong."

Danica thought for a moment and said "You'd want me, but you're my brother, so it doesn't count."

"Damn it Danica, you aren't listening. Can I be honest with you for a moment without you interrogating me and analysing what I'm saying please?" asked Carter.

"I'm so sorry if I made you feel like that Carter. Of course, go on and speak," his sister encouraged.

"Danica, I look at you and I see a very sexy woman, and not my sister," he admitted.

Danica blushed as she took a deep breath and said "Well, that was awkward. Something triggered in me seeing you without a shirt today too," she admitted.

"What do you mean by that?" Carter asked. "You feel something for your own brother?" he teased.

"It's insane right?" she stressed.

"Maybe I should just go home to avoid any complications and temptations," he said smirking.

"What would that achieve, Carter? We're brother and sister and could never act out anything we might feel for each other anyway," she said with conviction.

Carter thought about it for a moment, then asked if absolutely everything was off limits. Danica asked him to explain what he meant by that.

"Well, we both agree we can't act out on any fantasies we may have for each other, but maybe we can break the tension with some soft fooling around," Carter suggested.

"Look, Carter, I'm going through some problems in my relationship, and to be honest, I really am feeling sexually frustrated, but it's something my brother can't help me with."

Carter then butted in. "I have problems too, and I'm still a virgin, Danica."

"Oh I don't believe that for a moment," said Danica.

"I'm telling you the truth, I've tried to have sex with girls, but I have a problem."

Danica suddenly felt bad about not believing her brother, and offered him an apology. She said "I'm so sorry Carter, I just figured with all of those muscles and you being so handsome, you would have girls throwing themselves at you."

"It's not like that," he said. "I have a real problem."

Danica asked Carter if he wanted to talk about it, and promised to keep it to herself. Carter's heart raced as he contemplated telling his sister about his unusually large penis, and the effect it had on him.

"So, do you want to talk about it, Carter?" She asked.

"I feel embarrassed about it, especially telling my sister," said Carter.

"Nope, you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. And I don't care what it is, I would never make you feel any lesser for it," said Danica. "Let's go and lay down on my bed with the lights dimmed," she suggested.

"Okay, but I don't know if it'll help though, it's still embarrassing," Carter stressed.

"Has it got anything to do with sexual dysfunction?" Danica asked her brother.

"No, nothing like that," Carter answered.

"Are you gay?" Danica enquired.

Carter firmly denied it and said "Definitely not. I am attracted to women, and women only."

"Then what is it Carter?" his sister asked.

Nervously, Carter began telling his sister the story about his attempt to have sex with his former girlfriend. He explained how they waited months before deciding to have sex, and when the time came, it was a massive failure and his girlfriend broke up with him over it.

Danica asked him why he cared so much, that it was her loss, not his. "Things could have changed since then," she reassured him.

"It's actually gotten worse," Carter replied.

"Okay, so you might need to be a bit more specific for me to understand the problem," said Danica.

"Well, we tried having sex, and it was very painful for her," he explained.

"So she was the one with the problem then," Danica asked.

"No sis, the problem is with me," he said, looking upset.

"So let me get this straight. She couldn't have sex with you because she felt pain, but you are somehow the problem," she questioned him.

"That's right," replied Carter.

"That's just silly Carter, it takes two people to have sex, and it's never just one persons actions that cause a failure," she explained.

"I have an unusually large penis, making sex painful for women," he blurted out looking awkward.

Danica held her composure trying not to look shocked by what she had just heard from her brother.

"Well Carter, there are men out there who wish they had your problem," Danica joked.

"It's a serious problem for me Danica. I feel like I'll never have sex and that I will die a virgin," he moaned.

"Carter, you will find lots of women out there who can accommodate your large penis. Maybe your ex girlfriend was just not ready at the time," Danica suggested.

"I don't know, but it has effected me ever since," he whined.

"I understand how the thought of having sex would make you feel after what happened, but things could have changed since then," she told him.

Danica continued.

"There are women out there that complain about their partners penises being too small, me being one of them," his sister admitted.

"I guess you're right," said Carter as he thought about her revelation about her husbands penis.

"That's my little brother, or should I say 'big' brother," she giggled.

"I must say though, I've never really seen many penises in real life, I've only been with 3 men in my whole life," Danica confessed.

"Maybe...," she began, as she stopped nervously.

"Maybe what?" Carter asked.

"This might sound a little inappropriate, she said. "But maybe I should see it so I can give you an opinion from a mature females perspective," she offered awkwardly.

MissGenX
MissGenX
41 Followers
12