Shameless Acts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to see my penis to give me your opinion?" Carter asked, looking for confirmation from his sister.

"It might help, I guess," explained his sister.

Danica played it down, she could hardly contain her desire to see her brothers penis. She was curious if it was as big as her brother made out.

"I feel nervous," Carter admitted.

"I'm your sister, you couldn't shock me with anything, even with your penis," she said.

"But that's the point, you're my sister, it's weird you seeing my penis," he said.

"Well, to be honest, you're going to have to get it hard so I can see the full extent of your so called problem," his sister explained.

"But that means I have to play with myself," he said nervously.

"Would it make it easier for you if I left the room while you prepared yourself?" Danica asked.

"If you don't mind sis, because I'm not sure I can pleasure myself in front of my own sister," said Carter looking awkward.

"I understand," said Danica. "It would feel awkward for me too."

Danica asked if Carter needed anything before she left the room, anything that would help him get excited quicker.

"I don't have any porn," Danica claimed. "But you can go through my lingerie draw if it helps you," his sister offered as she pointed to the draw he had already been through.

"Um, thanks, sis, I'm sure I'll be okay without it," he claimed.

Danica reluctantly left the room, she didn't really want to leave, but her brother made her. She had become excited, and why wouldn't she? She hadn't had sex in 8 months, so she was sexually frustrated, and her brother fulfilled her fantasies in her mind.

As Carter pulled his penis out and began to stroke it, he imagined his sisters big breasts. 10 minutes later, Carter wasn't getting hard, so he walked over to his sisters lingerie draw.

"Hey sis," he yelled from the room. "I'm going to go through your lingerie draw. I just wanted you to know," he explained.

"That's fine," his sister replied. "But are you okay in there?"

"Yeah, it's just taking a while," he confessed.

Carter heard Danica giggling from behind the closed door.

"Do you need a hand in there," his sister asked jokingly.

"No, just give me some more time please, sis," he begged her.

"Of course, bro, take as long as you need," she said.

Carter went through his sisters lingerie draw trying to find pieces that would turn him on. He shut the draw and looked around for other things.

He reached in between the mattress, trying to feel for any hidden toys his sister might have tucked away, when he touched what felt like a rubber dildo.

As Carter pulled out a small dildo from between his sisters bed mattress, he put it to his nose, hoping to smell his sisters sex. It just smelt of rubber, and nothing else.

Carter was disappointed and was now feeling desperate. Nothing was helping him get hard, and he had been trying for the last 20 minutes.

Carter walked into his sisters ensuite, opened up her dirty laundry basket to find she had emptied it since he last saw it. Carter gave up.

"It's no use, sis," he shouted to Danica. "You can come in now."

"If you need more time bro, just keep trying," she suggested.

"No, It's not going to happen," he said as he let his sister back into the bedroom.

"I'm sorry Carter," she said.

"I think I'm just nervous," he suggested.

"Look, maybe I should see it in its soft state anyway," she said in all seriousness. "You never know, it might decide to get hard on its own," she smirked.

"Um, you might be right," he conceded.

"That's right bro," she said. "Show big sister the problem area."

"Okay, are you ready sis?" he asked nervously.

"Yes, I'm ready," his sister replied in anticipation.

Carter dropped his boxers, exposing his limp penis to his sister.

"That wasn't so bad," his sister said, now blushing, feeling hot and flustered.

"I'm still a little uncomfortable about it, but I'm okay," Carter said.

"From what I see, your penis seems a little larger than average. I think your ex girlfriend may have over reacted quite a bit," Danica said.

Danica tried hard to hide that she was turned on by her brothers naked penis in front of her. Finally there was a penis in her bedroom, but it was forbidden.

Carter suggested his limp penis didn't really reflect when it was hard.

"I'm not saying it's not big, because it looks like it would grow quite large. But I just don't think you have anything to be concerned about," she claimed.

"I wish it was hard for you, that way you would see the real problem," he said.

"Look, how do you feel about me helping you get it hard?" she asked, beginning to feel hot and horny.

"Um, you mean you touching my penis?" he asked.

"Yes, but it would be strictly for the purposes of helping you with your problem, and I would look away while doing it," she said, as her vagina began to moisten.

"Um, wouldn't that be considered incest, you giving me a hand-job?" he queried his sister.

"No, not at all!" she exclaimed. "What about when sperm samples are needed from a patient, and the patient can't get off on his own, a nurse comes in and helps him. I would be like the nurse in this instance," she said in the most serious voice she could manage.

"Okay, but how do we do this?" Carter asked.

"Well you can either stand up in front of me, or you can lay down on the bed beside me. Either way, I will look the other way to avoid any uncomfortable thoughts," she said.

"Okay, I think I should stand up in front of you," he suggested.

"That's fine, whatever makes you feel comfortable. Now, let's work on getting you in a state of excitement shall we?" his sister said whilst trying to contain her excitement.

Carter stood up with his penis hanging low, it swung like a pendulum as he walked around to his sisters side of the bed.

Danica was sitting down on the bed, still turned on by the site of her brothers penis. As he stood in front of his sister naked with his penis in front of her face, he noticed she was blushing and breathing heavily.

"Are you okay sis," he asked smirking.

As Danica gulped, she said "Yes, I'm okay, I just need a moment before we begin," she said.

"That's okay, I just hope you're okay with all of this," he said.

"To be honest, I'm getting a little turned on, but the feeling will pass," she said feeling sure of herself.

"Um, I will be getting a hand-job shortly, so I share your sentiments exactly," he said.

"Carter, are you sure you are okay with this?" she asked as she lubed up her hands.

"I think it's too late sis. I'm here standing in front of you naked with my penis in your face," he exclaimed.

As Danica reached out and took her brothers limp penis in her hand, she immediately felt how big and heavy her brothers penis felt in her hand.

As the excitement built up for Danica, her vagina got wetter and wetter. Carter on the other hand was enjoying getting his penis stoked, even if it was his sister.

It wasn't long until Carter's penis began growing into the monster he tried explaining to his sister. Meanwhile, it took all of Danica's strength to not look at her brothers penis as she stroked him to full hardness.

"You feel hard now, should I stop and look at it?" she asked, feeling like she was holding the end of a baseball bat.

"Um, a little longer, I'm almost fully hard," he claimed.

Danica was more than happy to continue to jerk her brothers penis. In fact, she was so turned on by the act, that she asked him if she should use both hands.

"Should I use both hands?" she asked.

"If you think it would help," he said.

As Danica lubricated both of her hands, she caught a glimpse of her brothers veiny and very erect penis pointing straight up to the ceiling, only inches away from her face. It was beautiful, as it gently curved back towards his navel. It was way bigger than she had ever imagined.

She blushed as she looked directly at it, apologising to her brother.

"I just, I mean, I needed to see where it was so I could continue," she explained, as she muddled up her words.

Carter could hardly speak as his sister used both of her hands to gently stroke his penis. He was harder than he had ever been before in his life, but he didn't want it to end.

Danica knew her brother was dragging it out, but she didn't want it to end either. The sheer thought of her brothers erect penis in her hands saturated her panties. The only problem was, Carter was beginning to feel an orgasm coming on, so he quickly pulled away, stepping back a few feet and told her he was ready.

"You can look now," he said.

As Danica turned to face her brothers very erect penis, she near choked on her own saliva.

"Well, your penis is very big, but it's not too big," she reassured him.

"You think?" he asked.

"Carter, I believe most vaginas could accommodate your penis, including mine," she said blushing bright red.

Carter feeling a little overwhelmed, told his sister how much he appreciated the whole act, that he looked at her as the professional when it came to sex.

"You have to be kidding bro, I haven't had dick for months. There's nothing professional about that," she laughed.

Seeing Carter looking shocked by her comment, she apologised.

"I'm sorry bro, that sounded disgusting coming from your sister," she apologised.

"No need to apologise, I feel your frustration, but at least you've had sex," Carter said to his sister.

"I'm sorry, but it will happen for you sooner or later," she reassured him.

"I'm not so sure about that, look at this thing. So far it's been a curse," he explained.

"Carter, your penis is perfect, I think it's beautiful," she commented.

"Thanks, but can I ask you for a favour?" he asked his sister.

"Sure you can," she said.

"My testicles are aching and feel like they're about to explode," he explained. "Could you continue pleasuring my penis so I can orgasm, and relieve the pressure please?" he asked his sister in a most serious manner.

"Um, Carter, I'm not sure we should go there. I mean I'd love to help you out and all, but helping my brother orgasm would really be crossing the line," she said.

"But you said in this instance, you would be like a nurse, and help," he queried her.

"Um, yes I did say that, but I didn't mean I was going to help make my brother orgasm," she tried explaining.

"Okay," Carter replied.

"Look, I'll do it on two conditions," she said.

"Anything," said Carter. "What is it?"

"We must promise to never tell anyone, and I want you to return the favour," she said.

Carter couldn't believe what he was hearing, but he was not surprised. He had witnessed the wet patch on the bed where she sat getting bigger.

"Okay, I can do that if you show me how you like it," he said.

"I'll guide you," his sister offered.

"Okay, so should we start now?" Carter asked.

"Yes, I guess so," she replied.

"But you are okay with it, right?" he asked his sister.

"Um, I mean, I helped give you blue balls in the first place," she said, making some sense out of it all.

"That's okay, how do you want me so it's easiest for you?" he asked his sister.

"Are you comfortable standing up?" she asked him.

"Yes sure, I can stand up," he offered.

"Okay, well, let's do it," she ordered him.

As Carter walked up to his sister, she watched as her brothers erect penis gently waved at her, stopping right in front of her face.

Danica stood up behind her brother, reached around and grabbed his penis in her hands, then slowly began stroking his penis.

As Danica jerked his cock, she began to have incestuous fantasises about her brothers dick stretching and sliding inside her own vagina. But she was fantasising about something that would never happen, but figured fantasising about it couldn't hurt anyone.

Carter moaned, as Danica occasionally gave her brothers testicles a light squeeze and massage, sending shivers through his body.

"Um sis, what do I do when I'm about to orgasm?" he asked his sister.

"Um, you can cum in these, they're already wet anyway," she grinned, as she removed her wet panties, handing them to her brother.

As Carter took hold of his sisters saturated panties, he asked her if he could put them to his nose for a smell.

"Can I smell your panties, Danica?" he asked his sister.

"Um, if you want I guess. I don't see any harm in that," she said.

"Thanks sis, this will get me over the edge very quickly," he claimed.

As Danica continued stroking her brothers penis, Carter put his sisters wet panties to his nose.

"Do you mind if I taste them," he asked.

"Taste them?" she asked.

"Yes, I want to run my tongue along the wetness," he explained.

"Um, that's a little weird and obsessive, but I guess it still isn't harming anyone. They're just dirty underwear," she said.

"So it's okay then?" he said, asking for her approval.

"Yes, if you really want to. But they're going to taste fowl," she suggested.

As Carter put his sisters panties up to his mouth, he ran his tongue along the wettest part of her panties, tasting her sweet sex juices. The pungent smell and the sweetness of her love nectar drove him over the edge as he covered the end of his penis with her panties, flooding them with his semen.

Danica's saturated vagina throbbed seeing her brother ejaculate into her panties.

Carter collapsed on the floor trying to gather his composure. He was left breathless, panting, as he told his sister that it was the most erotic moment of his entire life.

He thanked his sister for the pleasure she had given him, and told her to give him a moment to get his breath back, at which point he would return the favour.

"That's okay bro, I'll take a rain cheque on it. I want you to really feel satisfied and relaxed," she said, as she grabbed her panties and headed into the ensuite.

"I'm just going to throw these in the laundry basket, then I'm going to have a shower," she told her brother.

Carter watched as his sister walked away with her drenched panties in her hand.

"I'm pretty tired after that, so I think I'll go straight to bed after my shower," she told her brother.

"Okay, I'll probably do the same and see you in the morning," he said.

"Yes, good idea, just use Lola's bathroom and clean up after yourself please," she warned him.

"Okay, see you in the morning," he said.

"Enjoy your shower and sweet dreams," she replied.

Hearing Carter leave her bedroom, Danica threw her panties on top of her dirty laundry basket, and rushed to lock her bedroom door to avoid being caught in the act of what she was about to do.

Danica felt disgusted in herself as she picked up her semen drenched panties and put them up to her nose, smelling her brothers semen. Danica then walked over to her bed where she put her hand in the crevice between her mattress, and pulled out a largish 8 inch rubber penis.

It was not the one Carter had found. That one was much smaller and skinnier, and was the one her husband had bought her. The bigger one was a purchase Danica made herself in secret.

Danica headed into the shower taking her dildo with her, hanging her soiled panties over the glass shower screen for easy access. As she immersed herself in the shower, she sniffed at her panties.

Danica ran her tongue along her panties, scooping up some of her brothers glistening semen on her tongue, tasting the forbidden seed of her own brother. As Danica licked and tasted the flavour of her brothers semen, she felt her vagina pulsating.

Danica put the wettest part of her panties in her mouth, and begun slurping on a cocktail of both their juices. She then took the penis shaped dildo and inserted it into her vagina. Danica's vagina was so slippery and wet, that the dildo felt like it went in all on its own.

As Danica leaned up against the shower wall, she made love to herself imagining it was her brothers big beautiful sex organ, thrusting inside her. As Danica exploded into orgasm, she collapsed in a heap on the shower floor, taking a few minutes to recover.

Danica stood back up, suctioned her dildo to the shower wall, then mounted it from behind. She leant over with her hands against the opposite wall, as the rubber prick buried itself deep inside her vagina. Danica rode up against it until she exploded into another orgasm, as her big beautiful breasts jiggled around during orgasm.

Danica collapsed onto the floor in tears, feeling dirty and disgusted in herself for what she had done. She felt as if she had really crossed the line. Although it wasn't her brothers penis inside her, it was in fact her brothers seed inside her mouth.

Danica dragged her exhausted body from the shower and knelt by her bed and prayed to God for forgiveness. Danica didn't frequent churches of worship, but she did believe in good old fashion Christian values, and she believed and feared God.

After praying, Danica jumped into bed and fell asleep.

To be continued.


12