All Comments on 'Shameless Acts Pt. 01'

by MissGenX

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

every teenage boys wet dream, 10 inch cocks and huge tits, sorry but you lost me there.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Like it, can't wait for the next chapter. AAA+++

vrieseavrieseaalmost 3 years ago

Nice start. Your story improves as one reads further on. Look forward to the next chapter.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationalmost 3 years ago

Terrific start! Can't wait for more installments.

manOfCulture11manOfCulture11almost 3 years ago

would there be involvement of the father? I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
You lost me at 10" cock

I don't read silly shit. The average vagina is 4 to 6" long stretchable a little, perfect for the average 5 to 6" cock. An 8" cock is very big and that should be the absolute limit is these stories. I dump any story that forgets and becomes, just stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stopped reading at the 10" dick part ....geesh, get a life. Less than .014% of all males are over 8inches, with average being 6"

Could of been a great story, but now will never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

another 10" dick story. Stop already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

butifull

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 3 years ago

I couldn't get beyond the four paragraph. The author kept reiterating the obvious. BAD FORM!

homerjayhomerjayalmost 3 years ago

The character's relationships and ages is original, but the plot of a guy whose dick size can only be handled by a family member has been done already. A shame.

catamitecatamitealmost 3 years ago

Oh man! What a wonderful passionate story. Please more.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A little cliche, but in this genre what hasn't been done before ..... liked the spiritual aspect don't see that very often .... don't worry about the haters you can't please everyone .... patiently waiting for next chapter

kingswedekingswedealmost 3 years ago

She needs to play with his monster again, rubbing her slick wet cunt against him till he slides into her after eating her juicy pussy and sucking her cunt lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

couldn't get into this one AT ALL.

here's why. Came across as near clinical with an endless short changed play by play like at a football game or something. Equally not enough well meaning and attention grabbing story elements at the start. Prime example of something that will get people to read the story?

"The creature crept."

There's you an example. It plays on the human curiosity and makes the potential wonder what is going on with just those 3 words. When you play to curiosity you'll have more readers than you know what to do with but there in some times you can't answer the riddle of what you drew them in with.

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 2 years ago

An excellent start. Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous