Shameless for Shoes:

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With perfectly practiced ease our redoubtable darling first unbuckles and de-belts her now trembling piece of trade, a trembling which only increases with her subsequent unsnapping and unzippering of the now shivering Shep's pants before she then, with now infinite caution and care, lowers both pants, and yes, underwear (boxers, if you're curious, or if you're not) and then sways ever so slightly backwards as the poor sods stiff member springs forth in full swollen salute.

Now taking the lower third of the lusty lads lumber in a grip that is neither light nor tight but instead in a grip that's just perfectly right (and not just because that's the hand she's using) and with a gaze that never in the course of this little oral opus raises to meet that of the astounded ape who's appendage she now embraces our perfectly peerless paramour de' penis now unabashedly engages in mock conversation with the said swains quite corpulent cock and in droll and dulcent tone says

"Hello Mr. Cock" before planting a warm, wet, welcoming kiss aside his now rather glowing head, then follows with "How are you today?" before a briefly pretended pause to listen. "What's that? You liked my little kiss? Well then I shall definitely give you some more of them" she says and then proceeds in a most satisfying style to shower with same said slow, wet smacks the ever so lucky Mister the Cock.

Her kisses coming all too quickly to an end our still crooning concubess in that same lighthearted fashion (that's making me quite lightheaded) continues "So what would you like to do today Mr. Cock?" Before proceeding to bite on lower-lip (hers) in be-deviling fashion, "You'd like spend some time visiting my mouth? Of course I don't mind, my mouth is always open for nice cocks like you. But, I'm only going to let you in a little ways at first though, cuz', I don't want you to get scared, it's awful dark in there ..." (a steamily significant pause) "... and deep too."

Now following up her oration with (finally!) some orificial action our finest of fellators envelops the most eminently enviable head of that certain Mr. Cock in her most masterful and marvel packed (marvels, not marbles) mouth and launches into a loud and libidinous lollipopping the like of which few men have ever awedly observed never mind humblingly had the prodigious pleasure thereof as she alternately bobs her both blissful (and bliss giving) head with it's ever moist and magnanimous mouth over and over that undeniably most blessed of bell-ends with the occasional bobbing of said head to the left as well the right and then mixed with the unforgettably arresting act that is the wildly windmilling full head whirl before then rounding it out by rapturously running her thoroughly talented tongue in repeated rough and random circles over yes the worlds quite luckiest prick before all being repeated over and again.

But what about the 'loudly' you most rightly (and roaredly) do ask (sorry, I got a bit caught up there) well this musically minded (if not musically gifted) young madam accompanies her above described oral acrobatics with a self-satisfied sounding little backing track as it were (as in from the back of her throat) that go's something like this 'uum, uum, uum, uum, uum' with this of course being the repeated and ever enjoyful adjective 'Yum' minus the vowel Y (if indeed Y is a vowel) which is particularly difficult to pronounce when some fellows meat-pole is mishaping ones mouth (at least that's what I've been told).

But again, back to the action as on and on it goes, head-whirling, tongue-swirling, lips curling all in a full fledged semi-melodic maelstrom of mouth induced madness as this veritable virtuoso of vixens steams on through verse after verse of this oral and aural overture until it reaches it's quick and unexpected crescendo as our sensationally savvy slurper now lays on one last spectacular bit of suction before then impetuously popping back her head an action which is audibly echoed and emulated by the pronounced 'popping' created by the most vividly vacated vacuum of her mouth with which sound being then immediately and yes finally followed by a full-fully annunciated "Yum!"

"That was fun" continues our maddeningly manx-like little minx in a perfectly purring tone as she in charming cat-like manner caresses her countenance against the now purplish prow of the slightly sated Mr. Cock.

"I'm getting a little hot though. Do you mind if I open up this top and give my girls a little air?" she then impishly implores her hands already de-buttoning her blouse as she speaks and with which action completed pull back said shirt to reveal a well laced and loaded boulder holder of the front clasping variety which she then delicately and delightfully detaches letting thus spring and flow forth a damn fine set of double (yes double) D's.

Her fingers gently flapping the edges of her now broached blouse in an eminently entertaining exercise aimed at cooling her rather colossal cleavage (but which in turn is making me quite and uncuriously hot) our well canned cutie now queries "You like my girls Mr. Cock? You want to give them a kiss? They like being kissed."

Again our well endowed darling takes Mr. Cock in that just right tight grip and proceeds to slowly press his now seriously swollen nob first to her right and yes nectarous nipple accompanying said action with a loud smacking kiss sort of sound before then repeating the same this time with her left and equally nummy nipple (and in case you've lost count that's two, yes two most nectarously nummy nipples). Then, by rapidly rotating her agile (and possibly adroit even) upper body, she slaps and spanks her suggestively swelling and most bosom-ly of buds against the all too happy head of Mr. Cock for three more kisses each and all accompanied by the charmingly coordinated kissing type sounds.

Now settling back for a second our sweet-peaked seductress affects another rather forward request "What's that Mr. Cock? You'd like to cuddle with my girls? Sure, my girls love to cuddle" she both answers and assents now cradling, and perhaps a little crushing, the fantastically fortunate Mr. Cock between her both bounteous and bodacious breastesses which she then proceeds to slow stroke up and down the length of Mr. Cocks shivering shaft for a rather long and lovely minute or two before offering up this both saucy and salient suggestion "You know Mr. Cock, the only thing better than a cuddle is a cuddle with kisses" as she then lowers her lovely and lubricious lips and lays little wet kisses (mixed with alternating little wet licks, and oh yes, a few little wet sucks) on the hotly loved head of Mr. Cock each time it rises up from the valley of her double D dolls. (Whew!)

Then finally letting fall her now judiciously jiggling jugs our juicy little jezabel then rejoins "That was sweet, but I think you're friends down there are feeling a little, left out" as she poutily points at what we will, for brevity's sake, call L.T. and R.T. (left and right testicle). "I think they could use some kindness and kisses too, don't you?" she continues before then setting first a well trained teasing-ish tongue to the swiftly tightening L.T. and then likewise and the same with R.T. before then moving on into untamed tongue-type territory in which she brashly bastes both our little lads with quite a long and licentious lashing before then embracing each brave little ball with her magnific and melting hot mouth, back and forth, harder and deeper before then, with jaw dropping delight and dexterity, drawing both o-so-lucky orbs in for a good long greedy gulping only to finish by this time slowly drawing her hedonistic little head back and letting the well cherished cherries slowly be drawn forth to re-dangle once again.

"Much better" murmurs that majestic mouth before then softly soliciting "So, what would you like to do now Mr. Cock?" followed by another few seconds of feigned reply to which she then responds "You want to go deeper in my mouth? Don't be silly, I'd be delighted" and then sotto soft "as I'm sure you'll be too."

And now embarking on his next heady adventure Mr. Cock finds himself once again held in that now oh-so-familiar lower-third just-right tight grip while our magnificent and masterful marchioness of man munching both squares and prepares herself for an act which can only thusly be described as half blow-job, half belly-dance (she must have taken a class, in the belly-dancing that is). A performance which precipitates at the base of her supply swaying spine as like a slowly curving cobra going in for the strike (no fangs though, nor teeth of any sort or semblance please) her back outwardly arches as her alluringly agape mouth moves forward and embraces, with tightly drawn cheeks providing firm friction, Mr. Cock, with this forwardly motion then furthered until her finely curled kisser comes in contact with her nicely knuckled forefinger.

With both depth and destination attained our unabashed and abundantly accomplished cock charmer now sets that same finely curled kisser into reverse (eating a not too hasty retreat) while at the same time arching her terrifically talented torso forward in a wave like fashion and with the following order: shoulders, breasts, tummy, pelvis and then, with lips never losing contact with cock, she repeats this rakishly rousing routine in retrifical fashion and then replicating and reiterating it all over and over again and again while quite perceptibly picking up pace until her body now flows and blows in a writhing, rippling endlessly stupendous fashion that is truly and sinfully splendiferous to survey (which we most and quite thankfully are).

But as all good things must come to an end so must the naughty bad fun things as well and now our terrifically talented tart sensually first slows then stops her ecstatic undulations and takes a minute to catch a bit of well earned wind before whispering "Did you like that Mr. Cock? I thought you would."

"What's next?" she curiously continues "Well that's up to you. What's that? You want to go all the way deep into my mouth? Deep and hard? Tch, tch, tch. You must be a very naughty boy Mr. Cock, cuz' only naughty boys like to go deep and hard. Lucky for you though the only thing I like better than naughty boys, is taking them deep and hard in my mouth."

A quick swivel and stretch of her neck accompanied by the sharp and satisfying cracking and crackling of all ten noble knuckles and our deep-throating demi-goddess is ripe and ready for action. She laces her freshly fractured (not really, but kind of) fingers palm-to-palm behind her now finely and forwardly bowed (as in bow and arrow) back and proclaims in a whimsically warning tone "Hold tight Mr. Cock. We're going down."

And go down she now does our trumpless little ace of face-fucking (as this action is sometimes so roughly and rudely described) while most certainly giving new meaning to both the term and trope 'head-banging' as she hammers her hot little head forward in a furiously formidable fashion with six sizzlingly snappy strokes of face to base followed by a seventh sustained lingering lunge (accompanied by some rather tricky licking of the aforementioned lads) before then, like a penis pounding piston, rapidly repeating the whole swelteringly salivatory sequence again and again and again for a prodigiously phenomenal three minutes and more until ending this spectacular little suckfest with a quite loudly (and I would add proudly) proclaimed "Phew!"

"That was crazy, huh Mr. Cock?" continues our now rather cocky little cockswain before casting a quick and querying glance at her not quite bona-fide time-ticker. "Uh-oh!" says our dick devouring doxy "I've got to get back to work soon. No worries though, I've still got time for a little bit of the triple whammy, and maybe even a magic trick at the end" she winkingly and weightily then whispers.

And now our supremely practiced, well polished (almost as much as Mr. Cock) and quite profligate performer prepares for her final penis pleasing act (magic trick aside that is) first taking in her magesterial and majestically raised left hand the likely lads (L.T. + R.T.) followed by her equally magesterial and majestically raised right hand now wrapping itself resolutely around Mr. Cock's rather meaty midsection while her heavenly gifted head lowers for a last moment of reverie and reflection before raising to reveal her misty eyed moue and well parted pout.

Then, as if at the prompting of some unheard and most highly sexual of signals, our sultrily salacious soubrette pounces said pout upon the perennially privileged prow of Mr. the Cock while her hands leap likewise into aphrodisiacal action with her lustful left upwardly cupping and cuddling the aforementioned lads as her limber lips enshroud the corpulent crown of Mr. Cock and her rousing right surely and sensually stroking forward until once again smooth knuckles touch sweet mouth and then all is reversed, her pouting pucker disengaged, the lads lowered, the right hand receding, and then again that forward and marvelous momentum repeats and retreats with torridly hugging and tugging hands and mind-blowing (among other things) mouth joyfully toiling together in a sensationally synchronized fashion as if performing a full-on fellatial fandango.

On and on this divinely dextrous dance (actually in fact the earlier touted triple-whammy) does go until finally forewarning falls upon the ear of our voraciously vivacious (or is that vivaciously voracious?) and much vaunted vamp in the form of the now quite ready to explode rube (that being of course the simple-minded Shep, remember him?) now raspily gasping his near granted gratification which subsequently causes our copiously confirmed connoseur of cock to momentarily take pause from her super-pecker-ific mouth party and sassily sigh "Magic time."

And now our sinful suzerain of sweet-sweet sucking swiftly and stunningly shifts into oral overdrive with her both lustful and yet thoughtful left hand comfortably cradling L.T. and R.T. safely out of harms way as her now rigorously rambunctious right hand rockets up and down the length of the seismically shivering Shep's well, love rocket, while her maddening and masterful (actually, not quite full yet) mouth decadently and decisively descends yes again and again in a near hypersonic head bobbing blur onto the now verging on vesuvial purple plum that is the aforementioned rockets quite ready to launch capsule.

And then we hear it, that last and yes lingering ever so moanly of groans as our cash paying customer completes his transaction unleashing his profusely pent up pleasure into the well prepared and eagerly expectant orifice that is in fact our dear Kelly's quite gapingly capable mouth.

Then judging his creamy cargo quite completely off-loaded our cutely coquettish cum catcher now arcs ever so slightly and slowly back as she yes ostentatiously (who can blame her) exhibits her still obligingly open and yes quite clever kisser and in a bubbling burbling banter says "Naow 'oo 'ee it" with her pronunciation of course quite happily hampered by the now plain to see pearly pooled pleasure perched on her palate which she both proudly and pleasingly displays (to Mr. Cock of course, and not the attached and ignored, abhored and be-whored Shep).

A few tongue swirling seconds swiftly slide by before that talented trap then composedly closes and our cheeky young chit raises high her chin and, running her finely lingering fingers down the soft sides of her throat as she does so, quite showingly and indeed sensually swallows the shoe buying seed of that quite satisfied Shep before then lightly lowering her hard-working head to show off her now assuredly empty oral cavity with hands held in an entertainingly emphatic fashion at it's corners as she quite convincingly declares "And now you don't."

But with the magic now both sadly and swooningly over, and in a rather regrettable echo of her earlier near brutally brusque behaviour, our hastily hardening harpy practically hollers "Alright buddy, shows over, time to hit the road" as she concurrently corrals those doubly delightful D cups with an all too quickly clinched clasp.

"That was amazing!" blurts out our now blown beyond bashful boy as he tucks in his both thoroughly and yes terrifically tamed trouser snake.

"Aw shucks" responds our slightly softening and yes deep down supremely sweet shoe loving succubus before offering best wishes as she re-buttons her blouse "Good luck with the job interview."

And then not quite speedily our now well sated (but still staggering) simpleton safely and surprisingly navigates past the still solid door-sills and with a last grinning gawk (and accompanying wistful wave) goes off both out of the story and our sight.

Rapidly retrieving and reclaiming the ever sweet swivelly chair our sinsational (yes, sinsational) secretary resumes her station only to unceremouniously unclip and uncoil her well wound locks and shake out her majestical mane before casually reclipping that same and sweetly straying strand.

Then, with an act of customary contrivance, our cocksure colleen (actually, still Kelly) conveys compact from close-ed drawer to cooly check the cream and cake of her still quite cherry-cheeked countenance and in it's and her reflection effervescent eyes do quickly spy a dallying drop of delight still coyly clinging to a corner of her oh-so captivating kisser.

A swiftly sure dart of her delightful and devious tongue both dispatches and devours said drop and then, accompanied by a self-witnessed wink, our disarmingly charming charlatan chides "Shameless" before snapping shut her personal paint kit and patting her now well tucked tummy as she then in tittering tone trails with "Looks like a light lunch for me today, high in protein though."

And now our unregrettably underfed giver of head rights without shame the downturned gilt frame and casts a wry and wrinkle-nosed grimace at the wretched (perhaps) guy who did, I guess, leave her quite dry (well, for three days at least) before then turning triumphantly to the decidedly untedious task of counting the cash a job which she both buoyantly and blissfully begins before duties coarse call irritatingly interrupts her revenued reverie (by which I mean the telephone rings).

Never one to shun or shirk her primary work our somewhat chuffed and understandably churlish (no one likes to be interupted) outcall commandress curses only lightly and slightly before lifting receiver and repeating her unusual line "Oral Unlimited, Kelly speaking, how can I help you?" followed with another listening pause to which she resoundingly, righteously and yes even rebukingly replies "Are we any good? Sir, we are very good!" before rightly and robustly ramming down the unfortunately reviled receiver.

Her outraged odium then quite quickly quelled our well pleased (and pleasing) protagonist readily returns to contentedly and yes a bit cavalierly computing her not so insignificant clam catch but not before bestowing yet another wet and wanton kiss upon her still fetchingly flickering onscreen desire as she musingly and amusedly mutters "Is there anything I wouldn't do for shoes?"

And now, revelling in her own little numeratorial nirvana (yes the rather clammy cash count), our cheerily challenged chanteuse chimes out a new verse to her less than melodic masterpiece. "Jimmy Choo's, Jimmy Choo's, after work I'm buying you'se..."

12