Shameless [Nathan Lloyd]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed at her hunger and put my eyes back on the road. Luckily, my flat wasn't far from the mall.

Before I realised what she was doing, she'd unhooked her belt and her face was in my lap.

"Jesus, Mikaela, don't—"

Her slim fingers undid my fly and she pulled me out.

Her mouth closed over me.

"Ooohhhh."

She swept her tongue up the underside of my cock before taking me into her wet warmth.

I gripped the steering wheel, struggling to change gears with her breasts pushed against my arm.

I glanced down to see her cheeks hollow as she suctioned over my cock like a pro.

"Mikaela, I can't concentrate."

She ignored me, looking up at me with pale blue eyes, her face surrounded by a cascade of blonde waves.

"Fuck!"

A car braked suddenly and I swerved to avoid it, pulling the car back into my lane. She didn't even pause.

I pulled up outside my flat and killed the engine.

She started to pull off me, but I put my hands on the back of her head and pushed her gently down.

Phase one first, darlin'.

I had a rule. If a girl wanted to fuck me, she had to swallow my load first. I considered it a rite of passage.

She renewed her efforts and I slid my hand back into her top, squeezing her breasts, crushing her nipples between my fingers.

With a little help from a hand wound in her hair, she swallowed most of my cock, the tip bumping the back of her throat.

"Oh, Kaela, that is fucking amazing."

I pulled her mouth onto me faster, pushing her down to reach deeper, and she pushed against my thigh.

"Relax." Her eyes met mine. "You can do it. How will you know if you never try?"

I felt her trying to relax her throat muscles and pulled her down onto me.

Fuuuuuck.

My cock jumped and I held her in place while I exploded into her throat.

She made a small noise of distress and I released the pressure on her head.

She came up off me as the last of my cum spurted out, splashing her chin and neck.

Her eyes were wide.

"You were amazing," I reassured her. I pulled her in and kissed her. "Let's get inside before someone calls the cops."

I got out and opened her door, then led her, dazed, into my flat.

Inside, I flicked on a side lamp. My flat wasn't much, but I kept it tidy and warm. Warm enough to want to pull your clothes off.

The bed was always made, the sheets always clean. Before I went out, I always sprayed some cologne on the bedspread.

I put my hands on her waist and drew her towards the bed, sitting with her standing between my legs. My cum glistened against her skin. I reached up and ran a finger along her skin, scooping it up. I pushed my finger into her mouth and she let me scrape it against her teeth, then swallowed it.

I pulled her down onto my lap and put my hand inside her dress again.

"Kiss me."

She bent her head to mine and put her arms around my neck.

I lay back and pulled her on top of me. Her hair fell around my face, surrounding me in the scent of her shampoo.

As we kissed, I pulled open the front of her dress and pushed it off her shoulders, baring her breasts in their thin fabric prison.

Her nipples showed clearly through the iridescent blue fabric, and I caught them and rolled them against my palms, enjoying the natural softness of her breasts.

She sat up, gasping for breath, and I slid my hands up her thighs under her dress, and moved her over my crotch.

She pushed her cloth-covered snatch against my cloth-covered cock, rocking her hips against me. Maybe it was my age, but I didn't seem to have any problems coming back to life when a beautiful woman was on top of me.

I reached into my jeans pocket and pulled out a condom and she took it from me. She tore it open with her teeth, then took it out of its packet, her eyes locked to mine.

"Hop off for a second."

She climbed off me long enough for me to pull my jeans and briefs off, then straddled me again.

She sat on my legs and wrapped my cock in rubber, before pushing herself against me again. The lace of her panties pushed aside as I slid inside her.

I let out a sigh of pleasure.

She pushed her hips against mine, pulling me deeper, and I put my hands up to those beautiful tits as she started to ride me.

She moaned and dropped her head, pushing herself onto me harder and harder, grinding her clit against me.

Sensing she was close, I put my hands on her hips and pushed my hips up into hers.

She let out a small sob and her muscles clenched around me. That was enough for me.

I growled as I thrust into her, my cum surging into its latex prison as she collapsed on top of me.

I kissed the top of her head as she lay against me, one hand curled against her mouth. "I need to get this out."

She lifted her hips as I carefully removed the condom and tied it off, tossing it into the bin beside the bed.

She lay back against me and I put my arms around her, surrounded in her scent, and the heat of her skin against mine.

"If I'd known it would be like this, I'd have let you ask me out ages ago," she said dreamily.

Something about the way she said it made me think she expected this to happen again. But truth be told, as beautiful as she was, she was the closing note in a chapter of my life that I was putting behind me. I had no intention of adding her to my future.

She must have felt me tense. She looked up at me and realisation dawned in her eyes.

She got off the bed and did up the front of her dress, then collected her bag from the floor and turned back to me. "Could you give me a lift home?"

"Sure."

I pulled on my pants and took her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I took Asha over to the house after work to take a look around. They really had skimped on the maintenance. There were patches where the carpet had worn through, peeling wallpaper in the bedrooms and the taps in the bathrooms leaked relentlessly.

"Do you think it's haunted?" she called from the top of the stairs.

"Probably," I said. "Seems like the type of place. Rent's too cheap, all run down."

"Come on Nate, this isn't funny anymore!"

I laughed. "Don't forget to look behind you!"

There was silence for a moment, then a squeal of delight. "Ooh, this room's mine!"

I jogged up the stairs and walked down the hall till I found her.

"Look, I don't even have to buy a bed!"

The previous owners had left behind a slat bed with an ornate wrought iron bed head. The mattress looked brand new.

"Weird they left it behind." I ran a hand along the edge of the mattress and found a tag. The logo was a large L drawn on an angle, with a smaller letter 'c' drawn inside it. Probably some Swedish furniture brand.

She walked to the window and pulled the dusty curtains open. "Nice view."

It sure was. Her ass, in tight jeans, was spectacular.

For a moment I imagined walking up behind her, reaching around her to crush her breasts in my hands while I pushed her against the windowsill and ground myself against that gorgeous ass.

Instead, I joined her and looked out over the trees and pastures behind the house. The Transport Agency owned most of the land in this area, so none of it was built on. There was stock grazing, and the odd house like this one, but mostly it was green fields and a few trees.

I grew aware that she was wearing a scent; something I hadn't noticed at work or in the car.

"What is that?" I asked. I sniffed her neck.

"What?"

"That perfume."

"Oh!" she gestured to a crappy dresser shoved into a corner of the room. "I found it over there."

I walked over to the dresser. The mirror was dappled with age, giving me back half my reflection, blotched at the edges like burnt paper.

I picked up the bottle of perfume. There was a round patch in the dust where it'd been sitting and another lighter patch where Ash had put it down again.

I sniffed the bottle and tried to find a name on it but the label had long since peeled off.

I tugged at the dresser's top drawer, curious about what else might have been left behind.

"I tried, can't get it open," said Ash.

Yeah, well, she wasn't me.

I got a good purchase on the drawer knobs and pulled. I managed to get out of the way in time to avoid damage to my work shoes as the drawer slid open and broke free of its runners, crashing to the ground at my feet.

Something bounced out of the junk and rolled across the floor and I followed it and picked it up. It was a red rubber ball. I turned it over. It had a wide slot running through it.

Gross. I dropped it and wiped my hands on my jeans, pretty sure it was part of a ball gag.

When I looked up, Asha had pounced on the drawer of junk and was starting to sift through it.

"We have some old junk jewellery, a suspiciously stiff sock, a Zippo lighter with 'Carpe Diem' printed on it, a DVD that looks like someone's porn collection, a photo portrait of a Victorian family, some of whom may have been dead at the time it was taken, and oh, this cute little ornate cube."

"Where?" I said.

She laughed. "Kidding. No Cenobites here." She raked through the crap. "Nothing interesting."

She picked up the drawer and slid it back into the dresser. "Nice work on breaking the furniture though."

She glanced around and noticed the ball. "What is that?"

"That is... well, it's part of someone's BDSM kit."

"Their what what?"

"Don't pretend you don't know what BDSM is."

She gave me a look of genuine confusion."Big Delicious Sandwich Maker?"

"What, no—"

She slapped my arm. "I'm just kidding, I know what it is. Fun!" She threw her hands up in the air.

Why did that not surprise me.

"Anyway," she said, "I think this place is great."

"Yeah... I want to take a look at the rest of it before I make a decision."

We continued exploring the house. Three of the bedrooms were doubles, with the fourth being more of a study. That one had a weird, musty smell. Like someone had spilled vinegar in there. It'd make an okay spare room, but I didn't think anyone would want to rent it.

There was a bathroom and a separate toilet on the top floor, with a second toilet on the lower level. The bottom floor was divided into a massive kitchen, a dining room and lounge with a fire place, and then, separated from all that by the hall and stairwell, there was a huge games room on the other side.

I decided I'd take the room next to Ash's, on the corner of the house. It put me as far away from the bathroom as possible, which meant less noise. The corner room didn't have an en suite like the other remaining bedroom, but it was the largest; which I figured was fair, since it was my name on the lease.

As we walked back down the stairs, the scent Ash was wearing floated up to me. It was like walking past something blossoming in the heat of summer, a scent I caught and lost again as she moved.

My eyes were glued to the sway of her ass, as she jogged lightly down the stairs.

We got to the bottom and Ash glanced back at me. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Yep. Just thinking about how much work this place needs. Shame it's being torn down. If they did it up, it'd be a nice family home for someone."

We carried on down the hall. She stopped suddenly in the doorway to the kitchen and I bumped into her. I put my hands out instinctively and steadied myself again her shoulder and the wall. "What are you doing?"

"Sorry," she said. "I thought I saw something. Maybe a rat."

I tried to see past her, and grew aware that I had an erection, and that it was currently pressed against her ass. What the hell was wrong with me? This was Ash, the girl I'd gone to school with, whose father had threatened to murder me on half a dozen occasions if I so much as looked at her sideways.

Her perfume hung around her, making me giddy. Without thinking, I slid the back of my finger down her spine.

She jumped. "Whoa, what are you doing?"

"Get out of the way," I said. I pushed past her.

The kitchen was decorated with mustard and orange tiles, but the bench had been refitted at some point with beige Formica from a different period.

Ash crouched by the oven and then put her head to the floor so that she could see under it.

"Yep, a rat." She waved to it. "Hi haunted-house rat." She straightened up. "He's not very friendly."

"Yeah, well, he's going to be dead as soon as I buy some traps."

I walked around the kitchen, spying the end of a scaly tail as I approached the pantry. "Your new friend has a mate."

I saw a black box at the bottom of the cupboard and crouched to take a look.

"Got a bait station here. Probably empty. Looks like they've had problems with rats before."

I straightened up and turned to find Asha had already left the kitchen. I followed her out into the lounge, where she was standing in front of the fireplace.

"Nice," she asked, pointing.

The fire box door was blackened with soot, except for where someone had scrawled, 'Run' in letters on the inside.

"Yeah, this was definitely a student flat before they put it on the market."

I pulled open the fire box and took a look inside. Some ash, a couple of twigs, and the skeleton of a bird.

"Looks like there might be a nest built in the chimney too." I closed the door again. "So... home sweet home?"

She shrugged. "Anything to get away from Stefan's constant prying. Oh my God, you would not believe how he treats me! It's like I'm still ten years old!"

I looked at her—really looked at her—at the grown woman standing in front of me wearing designer jeans and soft leather boots and a t-shirt that fell off one shoulder, her dark hair pulled up into a loose bun. It was true. She wasn't the same girl I'd grown up with. She was beautiful. Not breathtakingly hot like the girls I dated, but she was still a beautiful woman.

She noticed my roving eyes and examined my face. "Did you just actually listen to something I said?"

I nodded. "You're not a kid anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four weeks later I stood on the front lawn of the huge old house as the first stars appeared in the dark blue sky above the roof.

"You all good?" My older brother Jase slammed the back of his ute and locked the gate back in place.

"Yep, we can take it from here."

He stood beside me and looked up at the house. "It's creepy isn't it."

I glanced sideways at him. "Thanks."

He brushed his dark hair back from his face, wiping away sweat from the effort of moving three loads of furniture with me. He was eleven years older than me, a substitute father figure for the father I'd barely met and who Ty had never known.

"Well, at least you have Ash to keep you company." He grinned.

"Yeah, well, Ty should have been here."

I was still pissed off that Ty had decided to go to up north to a music festival during the week we moved in. It meant I had to carry his rent for a week. Which wasn't much, but it was the principal. This was his idea. He was supposed to be here.

Jase slapped me on the back. "I might take off then."

"Thanks, man."

He raised his head and lifted his eyebrows in acknowledgement, then headed back to the ute.

I went inside and looked at the chaos of boxes. Ash was upstairs sorting her things, but most of the furniture for the lounge was mine.

I sat down on the couch and looked at the place where the TV would eventually sit—when I got around to unpacking it.

Ash walked behind the couch and I reached out a hand behind my head to her. "Can you please set up the TV? I can't be arsed."

"What?"

I glanced around, confused. She'd answered from outside. But I'd just heard her walk past me into the kitchen. My fingers had brushed against her jeans.

She came into the lounge and found me staring.

"What? Did you see Ratty McRatface again?"

"Were you just in here?"

She shook her head. "No. I was out at the car."

"I could have sworn..." I turned back to the empty TV stand.

"You want help with the TV?" she asked.

"I was just... I heard..." I trailed off. There was something in the air, a vibration. Like a generator was running under the house.

"Lazy bastard." She crouched on the floor by the TV box and slit open the packing tape with a knife. She'd dressed practically, which for her these days meant tight jeans and a peasant top that showed her cleavage when she leaned forward.

I got up, convinced something electrical was running.

"Can you hear that?" I asked.

She looked up from tugging the flat screen out of its box.

"Oh, is it the pool pump?"

"What's a poop hump?"

"The pool pump. The pool's green. It's gross. Maybe they left the pump running."

I helped her get the TV out of its box and set up on the stand, then went outside to take another look at our famed pool.

The pool was a kidney-shaped concrete monstrosity, set into the ground. This time of night, the water looked black and thick as oil. There were shapes floating in it.

Down the side of the house was a small shed. I pulled open the door, dislodging a many-legged shape that landed by my feet and scurried away into the darkness. I flicked on the light switch. Cobwebs stretched across the width of the shed. Some of them were occupied by spiders the size of my palm. The red on/off switch was set to 'off'.

I shut the shuddering metal door and pushed the bolt across. Ash could deal with all pool pump related activities from here on out.

Back in the lounge, Ash had managed to hook the TV up to the surround sound speakers. She flicked on the amp and pressed the button on the TV to turn it on. Samsung's 'Hi, I'm a TV!' sound sang through the speakers.

She dropped down onto the couch and flicked through the channels until she found the movie channel. "What do you want to watch?"

You, I thought. You leaning back so I can see down your top, see the curve of your tits as they're swallowed by lace.

"Uh, anything violent," I said.

I hopped over the back of the couch and dropped down beside her.

* * * * *

We had work in the morning, so the TV went off at midnight, and we both headed up to bed.

I sat in my room with a suitcase of clothes at my feet, listening to the shower run at the other end of the hall. Turned out I could hear it just fine. The hiss of the water through the pipes, the knock of soap against the soap holder.

My mind was going places it wasn't supposed to go. I couldn't get Ash out of my head.

I lay back on the bed and my hand strayed to my cock, stroking it through my briefs. In the weeks since she'd turned up at the car yard, she hadn't entered my spank bank. She was my spank bank.

Her on her knees, her lips around my cock, her lying back on my bed, looking up me with half-closed eyes, while I fingered her. Her, lying on her stomach, looking back over her shoulder at me while I ran my hands over her ass.

My cock jumped and a stain spread across the front of my underwear from oozing precum.

Ash knocked on the door and I covered my crotch with my hands.

"Yeah?"

"Shower's free."

I shrugged on my robe and pulled the door open just in time to catch a glimpse of her, wrapped in a towel, as she went into her room.

Her perfume hung in the air.

I headed down to the shower and beat myself off furiously, watching my cum swirl with the water down the drain.

On my way back to my room, I heard her swear and stopped outside her door. "You all right?"

"Yeah, just having some trouble with my lamp."

I pushed the door open and she glanced up at me, surprised. She was in bed, clearly naked, the covers drawn up so that nothing was showing but her bare shoulders.

"I didn't say 'come in'," she said.

"You said you were having trouble with your lamp."

As if to back me up, the lamp by the bed flickered.

"And I'll fix it. It's just a loose connection or something. I'll check the wiring tomorrow."