Shaming the Boastful Centaur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two headed up to bed, changed, and got into their respective beds, still not quite willing to open up.

Bill lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Pholus did the same.

"So... what else do you want to do?" Bill asked.

"What?"

"Like, after going to the doctor. We're roommates... but I don't want to force you to do anything..."

Pholus didn't answer for a few minutes. "I... don't know? I'm just following you around right now. So... what would you normally do?"

"Sleep, workout, eat, wan-" He gulped, "watch TV, eat, repeat?"

"I guess I'll try that? At least once?"

"Erm, yeah, sure!"

"One question, what does working out and tv mean?"

"Erm... working out is exercise? TV is a way of sending moving images to a box?" Bill said, trying to bring the level of understanding to a reasonable degree.

"Oh... alright then..." A few more minutes passed. "Erm... did I do something wrong?"

"What? No! I... just don't know too much about you?"

"Is that why... I'm sleeping on the floor?"

"What?"

"Well, it's considered... sort of servile for someone to sleep at the foot of their master's bed..."

"That's... not what I intended?"

"So, is there a reason why I'm sleeping in here?"

"Erm... not really... My bed is a bit small..."

"I'm willing to cuddle."

"You... want to cuddle?"

"Yeah... it's nice..."

Bill's brain was gently short circuiting. It took him a few moments to actually respond. "Er, yeah... I think I'd like that. I'd like it a lot."

Pholus stood up, wobbling on the air mattress, then slipped into the bed and underneath the covers.

Bill was hyperaware of Pholus's warmth, his tight, toned body right there.

Pholus shifted, and he pressed into Bill's side.

"Erm... are you wearing any pajamas?"

"Why would I wear something? It's comfortable underneath the blankets." Pholus said.

Bill stiffened, and didn't answer. Pholus shuffled away from him.

"Seriously, what's... wrong with me? I... I thought you liked me. You certainly stared enough..."

"It's... not you. I'm... just not sure... how to react around you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... what are your limits? You can't get hard... and you're naked in my bed... and I don't want to hurt you... and I don't really know you, but I feel like I know you... but..." Bill felt a pair of arms wrap around him,

"Ah... you overthink... don't you?"

"I... wouldn't put it that way..."

Pholus laughed quietly. "I'm sure..." After a few seconds, he continued. "How to put it... After what I asked Persephone... everything that happens to me, I deserve. I've put myself in your hands... and I'm willing to go as far as you are."

"What did you ask Persephone?"

The joking, jolly mood disappeared. "Well... I asked her to give me another chance. I'd... give up everything. It wasn't much to be honest... but it was all I could offer... if she'd give me a... I don't... the word doesn't... quite... make sense. It wasn't a master... It wasn't a friend... social superior? But... more intimate than that. Mentor? Someone who could guide me, help me, protect me... anything better than what I was going through."

Bill rolled over and wrapped his arms around Pholus.

"Well... I'm not sure if I can do all that... but I'm damn willing to try. Fuck, now I feel like an asshole doing some bullshit about a massive dick..." Bill trailed off, hugging tighter feeling the naked man beneath him, and appreciating what he'd committed to.

"Well... it wasn't that noble. I may have... phrased it a bit more... aggressively..." Pholus admitted after a moment

"Like what?" Bill asked.

"Well... there may have been invocations to Greek heroes... comparisons with Heracles... as bountiful as a satyr... it... got a bit horny..."

Bill laughed quietly. "Oh, we're both fucking pervs aren't we."

"Not fucking yet." Pholus said. "I'd love to suck you as deeply as I could manage... but..." He slowly worked his groin against Bill's leg, the soft length unmistakable and very very apparent.

"I can't wait to see how big you are... I'm such a size queen."

"You really think that someone can help me?"

"I'm sure of it. Should be a simple surgery. You'll be in and out in a day. Then... well, we'll see what you can do... and whether I can take your massive cock."

Pholus's hand strayed down, feeling Bill's rock hard cock. He was leaking, staining the thin pair of pants separating the two. "You're a pretty decent size." He said, feeling against Bill's length, maybe a hand's length, four inches.

Bill leaned into Pholus, kissing his neck, suddenly overwhelmed by his scent. "You don't need to be nice..."

"No, I'm serious... It's big enough to feel, but small enough to suck easily. This... you should be pretty happy with this. It's a nice cock." Bill felt Pholus's cock start to swell, twitching as it descended down his leg, then Pholus strained his legs, and the cock slowly shrank down to flaccid. Or at least as flaccid as it could get in these circumstances. "Sorry... but... fuck... you make me horny."

"Right..." Bill said, unsure, not wanting to hurt Pholus. "So... we want to be as chaste as possible? At least for tonight? Two equals sleeping in he same bed?"

Pholus laughed again. "You are so bad at this... but... yes. I can't think of a better way of putting it."

Bill rolled back onto his arm, Pholus next to him, and closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep.

Pholus's steady breathing helped, and eventually, the two drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning, the two of them woke up to Bill's alarm and discovered they'd started holding hands in the middle of the night. They let go, Pholus more tentatively than Bill, and rolled out of bed. A pair of gym shorts for Pholus was enough to satisfy basic decency, though didn't hide anything, and they headed downstairs.

"How was your night?" Bill's dad asked, making eggs.

Bill muttered something, as Pholus brightened. "It was... nice. It was very nice." He said. He yawned hugely. "Not much sleep, but... I felt better than I have in a long time."

"Good to hear?" Bill's dad seemed a bit unsure of the subtext, but rose to the occasion. "What are the two of you thinking of doing?"

"Well... we were planning on heading to the hospital, turns out that Pholus has a pretty annoying minor disorder we'd like to get checked out. His insurance should cover it..." Bill had looked up the policy on the insurance card before heading down. "No deductible and they cover general practitioner visits, so we should be good. Then... I don't know. You want to work out?" He asked, turning to Pholus.

Pholus had been trying to remember what Bill had said about insurance, so nothing, then shrugged at the question "Sure, could be fun."

Bill's dad chuckled. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Bill was nearly as much of a beanpole as you are now. You'll do well under his tutelage."

Bill coughed, caught in the middle of taking a drink of orange juice. "I... think you're overselling me there, dad. I'm still about the same weight."

"And two pants sizes down. You're underestimating yourself."

Bill blushed, and Pholus wasn't sure if he should pick the conversation up. How interesting was tending an olive orchard? The rest of the meal passed in mostly silence, then the two headed back to Bill's room, where they dressed for the day. Which immediately became an issue.

"So... why can't I wear a tunic? It's more comfortable. And it fits better." Pholus complained, trying to position his shorts so that they were comfortable and didn't show off so much that it got him in trouble. The former was his main concern. The latter was Bill's. It wasn't exactly going well. His shaft and cockhead was clearly outlined, while his oversized balls were a larger bulge than most men needed to deal with. It was enough to be on the edge between comedy packing and realistic.

"Alright... what if you... just wear looser pants?" Bill asked, finally admitting defeat.

"I have those?!"

"Well, yeah, why wouldn't you?"

"Where I'm from, you have one piece of clothing." Pontus said. "I... keep forgetting this bag is all mine."

Bill looked at the bag, then to his room. It... didn't compare. He shook his head, thinking about the present. "Alright... here's a pair of gym shorts. If... you..." He sighed. "Yeah, there's not much that's going to stop people from seeing that. Hopefully you don't get in too much trouble."

Pholus wore a dark navy shirt and a pair of black gym shorts, with a pair of grey shoes. The clothes sort of just hung on him, just accentuating his beanpole build, rather than actually being stretched across his chest and back. The folds in his shorts could have helped to disguise the bulge hanging most of the way to his knee, but... that was optimistic to say the least. Pinkie thick veins stood out proudly, and his balls were large enough to push out the crotch, making the entire package that much more evident.

That said, it made Bill's constant erection much less noticeable.

Bill called ahead and they were lucky enough to jump on a last minute cancellation, heading in barely an hour after the two of them woke up.

***

Bill and Pholus sat in the waiting room together. Pholus was idly playing with one of the wire and bead things that apparently self-replicate and infest waiting rooms everywhere, more amazed by the casual use of metal than anything. Sure, there was probably metal in cars, and in decorations, but making a pointless kid's toy like that... that took a lot of wealth.

"Mr... Pholus? No last name?" A nurse called out, and Pholus jumped up, giving Bill a happy eyeful.

"Right here, ma'am. Can Bill come?"

"Is he family?"

"Erm..." Bill began, about to say no, when.

"Absolutely! He is the closest person in my life!" Pholus declared in front of a pack of bored soccer moms with bob haircuts and highlights. At least three of them recognized Bill, and rapidly started typing on their phones.

Bill stood up, blushing, and nodded. "I'm... I'm definitely the closest he has to family."

The nurse smiled kindly. "Well, I'm glad for you two, now... let's get you to an examination room." She turned and strode off briskly, the two students hurrying to catch up. She opened the door and the two went inside. She closed it. "So, what appears to be the problem?"

"I think he might have scarring around his foreskin. Or it might be too tight? Either way, he's been having difficulty sleeping because it'll wake him up. Oh, and he will not get a circumcision." Bill said, as Pholus blushed. "Oh, sorry, should I have said that?"

"No no no, thank you... I'm just... really bad at talking about this stuff. This is why I need him." The nurse nodded noting some stuff down.

"I can see why you asked him to come in with you. Alright, well, I assume you don't want me to examine you to confirm?" Pholus shook his head emphatically.

"Alright, we were going to give you over to Doctor Smith, but we can rearrange stuff a bit and get Doctor Harrison here. Unless it's more than just gender that's an issue?"

Bill looked at Pholus, who shrugged. "I... sorry... I grew up with a bunch of men... and I'm... not... as comfortable around women?" Pholus said. "I... don't know if I'll be more comfortable with a man... but I don't think I'll be comfortable with a woman looking."

The nurse nodded and made a few more marks. "Well, I can understand that. Alright, wait here a few minutes." She dotted something a bit aggressively, and walked out, putting the file in the holder on the outside of the door, then headed back to the receptionist's desk.

"Are women that big an issue?" Bill asked when the door closed again.

Pholus shrugged. "I grew up in an old barn with 12 other boys. The farmers tending the vines and trees were all men. The only women I met were a couple house slaves and... well, I saw the mistress of the house. A lot... I never talked to her but..." He shivered. "She scared me."

"Alright. Is that something you want to work on?" Bill asked.

Pholus shrugged again. "Do you think I should?"

"Well, you did pretty well around the nurse... and my mom..."

Pholus shook his head. "It's... more about... who's in charge?" He trailed off, not sure what he could say.

Bill was about to follow up on that, when the door opened up, and an older man in a lab coat and close cropped greying hair strode in.

"Alright, so you have a problem with your foreskin?" Presumably Doctor Harrison asked, glancing over the notes. Pholus nodded, surprised at how direct the doctor was. "Alright, can you take off your pants? And whatever you're packing with?"

Pholus didn't respond, and followed the instructions, shaking a bit. The doctor looked up at him, blinked in surprise, then covered it up with a grimace.

"Sorry... I find that a lot of patients do better if they don't have time to really think about it. You feeling alright?" Pholus managed a nod. "Good. Do you mind if I touch you to examine what might be wrong?" Pholus nodded again.

The doctor washed his hands, then pulled on a pair of gloves. He sat down, blinking as he took in the flaccid length, then carefully picked up the shaft. "And it only hurts while you have an erection?" Pholus nodded for the third time. "Ok... I think I see the problem already." He said. "There's a ring of scar tissue here." He said, running his finger around Pholus's head. "So stretching is out. I'd recommend circumcision, but that's out as well?"

Pholus nodded. Doctor Harrison grimaced a bit. "Well, we'll probably need to cut something, but it doesn't need to go that far. How does cutting along here sound? About a quarter inch? It should give you enough space for the foreskin to easily slide over the glans."

"How... dangerous is it?" Pholus said, looking down at the doctor, feeling a familiar rush of blood at the sensation of someone holding him.

"Petty minimal. Low enough that we can take care of it here, if you're alright with that. Just a local anesthetic, and some bandaging. Shouldn't take more than a half hour in total. There's a slight risk of tearing, which is why I'd usually recommend circumcision, but as long as you don't force anything, you should be fine."

Nodding, Pholus said, "Alright, let's do it." The doctor nodded and let go of Pholus's member, then headed out, calling for a few nurses to assist with basic surgery.

Bill was certainly surprised by how quickly the discussion had gone, but... judging by how quickly Doctor Harrison had left the room, someone was either intimidated or just not a fan of dicks in general. Or had dealt with far far too many dicks and just wanted to get it over with.

The room went quiet, though they could hear the hustle and bustle of the hallway outside. "That was... easy?" Pholus said, a bit unsure.

"Well, it is fairly simple. And they found the cause quickly. And Doctor Harrison probably likes surgery." Bill said, unable to take his eyes off the length swaying off the edge of the examination table.

Pholus noticed where Bill was staring. "You really like this thing, don't you?" He asked, lifting it up, intentionally showing off his oversized balls.

"Oh fuck yes." Bill's own cock surged to full hardness.

Pholus's dick thickened and lengthened, as he reacted to Bill's interest, then it tugged on the scar ring, and he grimaced.

"Oh... sorry." Bill said, abashed, covering up his crotch.

Pholus laughed a bit ruefully. "No problem... It's nice to be wanted."

"Do... you mind if I ask how you got that scarring?"

Pholus's lingering smile vanished. "Someone didn't quite like an avatar of Priapus around." He said without elaboration, and an awkward silence filled the room.

It was broken by the nurse entering, blinking in surprise. "Alright, please put on this gown." She hung it on a hook on the back of the door, then stepped out. Pholus blushed harder, and stood up, pulling off the rest of his clothes, before slipping into his gown.

"Alright... I guess... I'll see you in a bit?" Pholus said, then opened the door and headed out.

The nurse led him into another room, with a cloth covered table and a lot of machines making a lot of light. Pholus took a deep breath and sat down on the table. Doctor Harrison returned, with another assistant, clothed enough he couldn't easily tell their gender.

"Alright, we'll be administering a local anesthetic, which will numb the entire area. You shouldn't feel a thing, other than a very slight tugging." The doctor said, pulling on a green gown and a face mask. The other assistant arranged some bottles, consulted some papers, then pulled out a shiny pointy thing.

"Are you ready?" They asked, after filling the pointy thing with some liquid. Pholus nodded, not quite sure what else there was to do. "Alright, can you lay back, and hold your gown up? You'll feel a slight pinch.

Pholus did, and then felt a really strange sensation. Like cold was being poured into his junk. A few minutes later, he didn't even feel that. It was just... like he'd fallen asleep on his arm.

The assistant was talking to him the entire time, and called over to the doctor once everything had gone numb. Doctor Harrison walked over, and Pholus firmly looked at the ceiling. A moment later, and the world tilted.

Bill had called it a retcon, but whatever it was, it hit again, as the room blurred, and the feeling of the table shifted, becoming more padded, less articulated.

"Alright, that should be your shot array. Thanks for being such a good sport about it." Doctor Harrison said brightly, and Pholus realized he was back in his new normal clothes. "We'll discharge you soon, just need to take care of some paperwork. See you both in a jiff." He headed out, closing the door behind him.

As soon as the door closed, Pholus sat up, looking around for Bill. Bill was looking right back at him. "What just happened?!" They both asked at the same time.

"You were about to get surgery..." Bill said.

"I felt the tug of the... knife? I think it's a knife."

"Then we got here? Did... did we complete one of the labors?"

"You two most certainly did." Persephone said, floating on her not-beanbag flower again, looking at the couple in amusement. "Number 2 as a matter of fact."

"The hydra...?" Bill asked, thinking it over, then facepalmed. "We defeated the hydra by freeing Pholus's dick?"

Persephone burst out laughing. "You most certainly did." She managed after a minute. "I can't think of anything outside a proper stallion that deserves to be called a hydra more. And we'll definitely get there."

Bill and Pholus looked at each other, the fact that they were beholden to a moderately insane goddess slowly dawning on them.

"Alright... so... what do we get?" Pholus asked, deciding to either get burnt alive or get a straight answer.

"Isn't Pholus being able to have sex reward enough?"

"I... suppose... that's honestly pretty fair..." Bill said, a tad calmer, he wasn't the person just under the knife.

"Oh, that was a joke. You two will find out the real answer pretty soon. I can't wait to see how you handle the bull!" She vanished, and the door opened.

"Alright, everything's settled. You two can head out whenever you're ready." Dr. Henderson said.

Pholus and Bill looked at each other, grabbed their stuff, and headed to Bill's car.

The moment they were outside the doors, they stopped. "What was that?!" they both asked, supremely confused.

"Well... she... said she likes self improvement. I... guess getting your foreskin cut so that you can actually get hard probably counts?" Bill said.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with a hydra?"

"What? Your monster doesn't deserve that title? I'm guessing it's because you cut the head of the hydra, which is how Hercules succeeded. Pity it didn't give you two dicks."

Pholus huffed in amusement, and leaned back in his seat, ready to be amazed by the self moving vehicle, when both men were suddenly struck with extreme itchiness.