Shaming the Boastful Centaur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rubbed and scratched reflexively, Pholus over his entire body, Bill just on his chest, arms, and face, but a few seconds later it faded entirely.

Bill pulled his shirt open and saw that his chest hair had fallen out, while Pholus saw that there were two rings of hair around his legs on the carpet. A few seconds later, they'd faded.

"... interesting." Bill said after a few seconds, rubbing his newly smooth skin. "Feels kind of nice."

"Not going bald, I'm happy." Pholus agreed. Then checked his junk. "And... it looks even bigger."

"Best day for me, in that case." Bill smiled.

"Shut up and let's get to your stupid gym."

"You're getting pretty good with modern syntax."

"Thanks! It must be all these memories of me slacking off in class and arguing on... small, rectangular, smooth..."

"Your phone?" Bill asked, a tad concerned.

"... it's literally Greek for voice... duh." Pholus said, slapping his forehead. "Why does it do everything else?"

"Easier to do that than carry something for everything." Bill said, pulling out his. "You feel comfortable trying out one of my workouts? Or you want to ease into it?"

"Let's be stupid." Polus said, leaning back in his seat, and relaxing, trying to get used to the sudden change of sensation on his new hairless skin.