Shana, my Wife

Story Info
An cuckold husband's story Shana, my wife.
1.7k words
3.66
10.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shana, my wife

Hello friends, Here I am going to narrate our story.

I am 28 and she is 25. We got married a year ago. First, I will tell you about her. Shana is a beautiful woman with beautiful assets that men will dream of living with her.

She is a modern girl and loves to wear modern dresses and also sarees. Our sex life is going well for the first 6 months and it started to go in a diminishing way as the days progressed and it became a routine way of sex and we got a little bored.

There started the kinky thoughts. I said to my wife about cuckold fantasy.

Days passed, and I tried my best to make my wife accept my wish. But she has not lent her ears to what I want to say. I haven't urged her much on this, as this is a very sensitive matter. If we choose the wrong person to fulfill the fantasy, it will end in disaster. So I just waited for good fortune.

After a couple of months, one of my friends from Mumbai, coming to our city for a project and it will take around 2 months and I have promised that he can stay in our home.

My wife doesn't have any objections. My friend Ram, who is working in Mumbai, is the same age as me. But he is a well-built, tall, and handsome guy.

I thought that 2 months would be enough for my wife to get attracted to Ram's well-built body.

Ram finally arrived at my home. He looked like a real man with well-built biceps and a broad shoulder. My wife was in jeans and a kurta when he arrived. He hugged me and gave a handshake to my wife and I introduced him to my wife and my wife to Ram.

After lunch, we planned a movie, and my wife and I went to the room to get ready. I casually asked her how my friend was. Shockingly, she said he is looking very handsome and girls will fall for him easily.

With curiosity, I asked, "all girls?"

She said, "yes he has a well-built body."

I asked whether you would fall with a kinky smile.

She said "your fantasy will not come true lol."

I asked her what dress she was going to wear.

She said I prefer the same dress. I said come one please come in a T-shirt. After some conversation, she accepted, and I chose the t-shirt. It is a tight one which will surely show a beautiful view of her boobs. She said if she wears this; I am not responsible for anything.

I said she will look so attractive in this. Ram saw her in a T-shirt and was stunned for a minute and came to reality and said "omg you are looking so beautiful bhabhi."

She gave back a pleasant smile to him. We started to watch a movie and came back home after dinner.

The next morning I woke up early as I had a meeting in the office early. I wake my wife and ask her to prepare lunch as soon as possible.

When I returned home, the door was locked. I do not know where my wife is. I called her mobile, but that was switched off. Then I called my friend's mobile. He took the call, and I asked, "where are you and do you know where she is?"

He said, "we both went to a mall. Since I was very bored, I asked her to give me company."

I asked "when will you guys return as I Don't have the spare key?"

He said "we will be there in 10 mins as we are stuck in traffic."

Something was running through my mind. Why was my wife's mobile is switched off and why they didn't tell me they were going out? A simple message would have done. They came home exactly after 15 mins from the call.

We had dinner and went to sleep. The In the bedroom; we had a conversation

Me: "darling why your mobile is switched off?"

Shana "Charge is out, and he suddenly asked me to go out. But due to traffic, we were late. Sorry, darling."

Me: "I am absolutely fine for your outing, but please inform me."

Shana: "Okay sure."

Me: "How did he compromise you for an outing?"

Shana: "He said, feeling lonely at home, so we went to the mall."

Me: "oh how was the outing?"

Shana: "Yeah, very nice. We went to the mall, and we had a good time, dear."

I hugged her from back and kissed on her neck and firmly touched her

breasts and asked, "darling do you like to have sex with my friend?"

She said "I Don't have any intention of having sex with him."

Shana: "But I think Ram is having some thoughts on me."

Me: "How are you saying?"

Shana: "The way he stares at me. His eyes mostly went to my breasts."

Me: "obviously. Men will like to enjoy your bulge. It is not at all a wonder, dear."

Shana: "He is your friend, dear. I can't imagine I am having sex with him."

I became sad after hearing this. She saw my face and said "is it fine if I tempt your friend in front of you? I can do only this, my dear hubby."

I become happy as she has accepted at least to this level. I said, "yeah at least that will do for my fantasy. But how?"

Shana: "You only said I have beautiful boobs."

Me: "yeah I love to see you teasing my friend in front of me with your lovely body."

That night, we had hot and kinky activities.

That was one of the best sex nights we had in our years of marriage.

After sex, I asked her how she was gonna tease. She said "leave that to me. You just enjoy your fantasy."

The next day morning when I was getting ready for the office my wife came to me with a coffee with only a short skirt to her knee. She didn't wear any bra because of our wild sex last night.

I asked her whether this was the first attack on Ram.

She said, "yes I am going to give coffee to him. If you wish, you can see that from the outside."

I said, "why not? I will follow you. But Ram should not know it."

My wife went upstairs to Ram's room. She came with the coffee. I asked, "why did you come back? Didn't you give me the coffee?"

She replied that when she went; the door was not locked, and I opened it and was shocked that your friend Ram was masturbating.

Me: "Okay dear, go again, but this time knocks on the door. Let's see how he reacts."

Shana: "okay."

She went to his room again with the coffee and knocked on the door and this time he was just lying in bed. (probably should have done his masturbation).

I see the scene through the window and my wife knows I am watching it. She gave the coffee to my friend and I can see that his eyes popped out. He should understand that she is not wearing a bra since her short skirt is so tight one can see the view so easily.

Ram: "Hi Shana. Good morning."

Shana: "Good morning Ram."

Ram: "Thanks for the coffee"

Shana: "You are welcome dear."

Ram: "Oh, I thought you don't like to call anyone dear other than your hubby."

Shana: "Nothing like that. Dear is a very common word."

Ram: "ok dear."

Shana: "So what's your plan today?"

Ram: "Nothing, I have some 2 hours of work. After that, will be free."

Shana: "ok let me finish the cooking then we may go out to spend time."

Ram: "Sure dear Shana."

I got rock hard seeing my wife talking to my friend wearing no bra.

My wife came back with a smile and asked me whether I was happy.

I said dear. I hugged her and went fast and left for the office.

What happened next, I Imagine the whole day

After coming home in the evening, I asked her what happened today. She narrated the whole day about how she fulfilled my heartfelt wish today. I kissed Shana and said thanks.

Shana narrated that after she did all the kitchen work, Ram came home and she asked him for lunch. After some time, he came to the dining table, and both were having lunch with casual talks.

She said that they planned to go to the biggest mall in the city and they went there after lunch.

But today Shana remembers forgot to wear a bra and panties.

She was wearing Mini skirt and tight top from which her nipples were visible and making her hot.

Some touching of Ram made her hot and pussy dripping, but when they reached the adult section of the mall, Shana told Ram to buy some products from the adult section.

There were so many CDs of porn were kept and dildos and so many items of sex and fantasies were there, and a big section of condoms were there.

Shana told Ram that "you can buy anything from this section that you want to do with me. Today you will go to ride on me."

And Shana smiled, but Ram only brought a packet of condom and Viagra pills only.

And when they came home, Shana closed the door and lifted her skirt and showed her dripping pussy to Ram.

And ram was too high. He knelt down on Shana's pussy and licked it like a dog.

Shana was enjoying too. Now Shana came on Ram's cock and started sucking like a whore and then she came in doggy style and ram fucked her two times after taking Viagra.

Ram stayed with us for 1 more month and fucked my wife Shana.

She also thanked me for encouraging her.

Since then Shana has done sex with 4 of my friends and she and she is getting sexy day by day.

My darling Shana