Shanda's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had never talked about what they were, or where their relationship was going. She had assumed that for Shanda they were simply a naughty little fling to be kept in the confines of her penthouse and office. But Shanda kissed her back; softly, lovingly, without guile or pretense as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Shanda pulled out of the kiss, brimming with excitement and joy completely unperturbed by the stares of onlookers around them. "Cass, you have to ride with me!" There was no way Cassidy could say no, no way she could say anything with her heart so thoroughly lodged in her throat. So instead of talking she clasped Shanda's hand a little tighter and allowed herself to go emotionally into free fall as they walked up the steps onto the carousel.

Shanda was everything Cassidy wanted in a partner. She was caring, encouraging, and nurturing. Before going on her weekend getaway with Grayson, Shanda had prepared home cooked meals for the week because she didn't want Cassidy to eat takeout all weekend. No one in her recent memory had ever cared enough to make sure she was okay. Shanda's sweetness and her little acts of care had slowly eroded Cassidy's defenses. Cassidy couldn't wrap her mind around being away from her at least not for long term. But she didn't know if she'd get a choice in that or how it would work with Grayson involved.

Cassidy knew Grayson was okay with an open relationship but would he be open to a polyamorous one? Would he be open to a third wheel? Would she? Sharing a body was easy. She had never understood how other people got so butt hurt over sex. Sharing your body was one thing. Sharing your mind, heart, and soul were another. With Shanda, she wanted the latter even more than the former and for that alone, Cassidy cursed herself again for being a besotted, lovesick fool.

**********

"Wow, this place is gorgeous!" Shanda exclaimed looking up at the three story mansion.

"Yea it is. Elisha always pulls out all the stops when she has an event," Grayson answered.

"How often does she have them?"

"They are ongoing and usually vary by size of the group and the particular kinks of the group. This one is more intimate; select members only."

"So how do you become a select member?"

"Time, mostly. But again it depends on the particulars of the group. This group is made up of long time members like myself who want to introduce a potential member."

"So how does membership work?"

"Elisha plans and coordinates events. Members pay dues monthly. We also pay a contribution to participate in private events like this one which finance the accommodations."

"Membership must be pretty expensive for something like this," Shanda noted.

"Not exceptionally so. There are more of us in this lifestyle than people think. We don't advertise, but it's like anything else; you get what you pay for. When it comes to these events, members pay for a destination and an experience but more than that members pay for discretion."

"So is this like a brothel?" Shanda asked with a scowl.

"No, Grayson answered with a laugh. Elisha isn't a sex worker in that regard. She's more of an educator and hostess. She and her husband spend a good deal of their time speaking at events educating couples on consensual non-monogamy."

"How long have they been in the lifestyle?"

"I've known Elisha for about 15 years and Cole for 12 or so. So probably a bit longer than that."

"Fifteen years is a long time," Shanda responded with trepidation evident in her tone.

"Some things can't be explained. You just have to experience it. This weekend is one of those things. When you meet Elisha and Cole, when you see them together; you'll get it and every worry that's dancing around in your head will dissipate just like that," Grayson said with a snap of his fingers.

*********

Before the weekend began in earnest, Elisha took all non-members aside for a meet and greet. She liked to get a feel for non-members to gauge if they were actually willing participants. She had come across more than a few over the years who had been pushed into participating by an overbearing prick who thought being a 'Dom' was an excuse to be an overbearing, insensitive asshole. Any air of coercion was met with a discrete offer to send the newbie back quietly to wherever they'd come from.

Shanda sat in the back of the group. She took in every detail of the beautiful woman who engaged her audience flawlessly. Elisha was stunning. She was an older woman about 48 to 50 if Shanda were to hazard a guess. It wasn't that she looked it, she simply had a bearing the bespoke of wisdom and true comfort in her own skin. Her age suited her and only added to her beauty. She had smooth milk chocolate skin with hardly a line or mark maring it. Her hair was long and it fell in billowing waves streaked with silver. She wore a coral colored halter jumpsuit that clung to her lush curves with a sheer kimono. The fabric of both did little to hide her body's allure. She looked warm, sensual, and inviting. Shanda was caught staring and Elisha returned her gaze with one of her own. Shanda felt a familiar stirring between her legs.

Shanda's wayward thoughts made it difficult to focus. She had to fight to listen to what Elisha was saying over what her pussy was saying. Elisha explained that for those who agreed to stay, that they were "riders" on their benefactors' membership. As such they were required to adhere to the same rules of confidentiality, consent, and non disclosure. Following the legalities and formalities guests were invited to ask questions about the lifestyle and what to expect.

"The only thing that happens here is what you want. Whatever kink or fetish you're into, there's probably someone here who is willing to indulge with you. You only need to be willing to shed whatever inhibitions you have and enjoy yourself," Elisha answered with a welcoming smile.

"If there are no more questions then please go and do everything that I would do!"

Shanda lagged behind purposely. She figured she may as well meet the other woman who featured so prominently in Grayson's life besides herself.

"It's Shanda isn't it?" Elisha asked as she pulled Shanda in for a hug and kiss on both cheeks like in France. "Grayson has told me a lot about you."

"Hello. I've heard a lot about you as well. It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise. You must be someone truly special for Grayson to bring you here."

Before Shanda could respond, they were interrupted by a tall, handsome man accompanied by two women dressed in latex.

"Shanda, this is my husband Cole. Cole, this is Shanda, Grayson's guest," Elisha explained.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Cole answered politely.

"Same," Shanda answered, trying her best not to appear as weirded out as she was by the latex getups of the two women standing in front of her.

"If you don't mind I need to steal Lis away for just a moment. Hopefully we can all become better acquainted over the weekend," Cole answered with a wink.

"Cole, don't tease her. Shanda, pay him no mind. I've tried for years but I'm afraid he's still not house broken."

Both Elisha and Cole retreated to the other side of the room. Shanda didn't know what the conversation entailed but the body language of the couple said a lot. Their bodies harkened towards each other naturally. Their eyes never faltered from each other. Even with 3 others in the room the couple managed to be absorbed completely in each other. And when their conversation ended they kissed tenderly with eyes that promised so much more when they were alone.

Cole and his retinue left the room and Shanda had to ask, "So you don't join him when he's with other women."

"We've grown and evolved in our years together," Elisha explained. "His playtime is his and mine is mine. Once the trust is fully established you won't feel the need to be involved. Plus the sex will be even hotter when we swap dirty details tonight," Elisha said with a wicked smile. Shanda merely stood, seeming anxious and unsure.

Elisha cupped her cheek gently. "The key to your happiness, freedom, and evolution is you, Shanda. You're worried about what others want and how they perceive you, but what do you want? How do you see yourself? You have to be okay with where life's taking you and you have to walk confidently and unapologetically on that path. Everyone else will eventually fall in line. That isn't to say they'll magically agree with your lifestyle but they will come to respect that you aren't asking for their permission."

"That's easy for you to say, you've probably always been stunningly gorgeous and confident," Shanda said as she joined Elisha on the cozy sofa on the lanai.

"Ha," Elisha scoffed. "Sweetheart, you don't know the half of it. For years I thought something was wrong with me. I had a good, christian family. I was well attended and happy as a child. How could I be this way? How could I have these needs and desires? How could I cheat in every single relationship I had ever been in? Sure I felt bad because I'd hurt someone but never about the acts themselves. Elisha caressed the inside of Shanda's thigh as she talked. I was riddled with shame and guilt. But I still wanted more. I went to counseling thinking surely I had had some repressed childhood trauma that made me sexually permissive and needy. I have a sense that you understand those feelings."

Shanda nodded. She knew those feelings intimately. Some long dormant part of her had been awakened leaving her feeling like she was in a near constant state of arousal. She understood the hunger, the depravity and the inevitable shame that followed. Shanda was so sick of being on that merry go round. She told herself over and over again that she would fight the urges that assailed her but every time she failed. It wasn't just the sex. It was the absolute surrender, it was the escape from the mundanity of her life, it was the relinquishing of control. Giving in felt so good, so right. "So what did you do," Shanda asked as she spread her thighs more to encourage Elisha's exploration.

"I accepted who I am. I owned it," she said as she pinched Shanda's exposed clit, pleased at the wetness that greeted her there. The little slut hadn't worn panties. They would have been soaked if she had. "What do you want, Shanda? Elisha asked as she curled two clever fingers inside Shanda's sopping wet cunt. It's time for you to stop hiding Shanda. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to lick my pussy," Shanda said with a shuddering breath. Already she could feel her aching cunt gripping Elisha's fingers.

"That's too easy and only partially true. You're among kindred spirits here. Grayson is holding himself back for you, who are you holding yourself back for?"

Shanda realized then that she had been worried that Grayson wouldn't be able to handle this side of her. She was scared that it would change things between them. But this is why he'd brought her here. He saw this side of her and he accepted her and supported her exploration. Who was she really holding back for? Her kids were off living their own lives and she hardly bothered with her holier than thou family who had chosen to side with Chad after the divorce. She had nothing to prove to anyone. She wanted this. She needed this. She loved this. She relaxed and spread her legs wide, fully immersing herself in the sensations Elisha evoked.

"What do you want slut? That's what you are. You hide it; your submissiveness, disguising it behind a veneer of respectability. You go about your boring day to day life in desperation, wanting what all sluts want. To be free to be what they are. You want to be used for the pleasure of others because nothing, not one single thing gives you more pleasure or purpose than serving." Elisha stood in front of Shanda caressing her face and lips with the fingers that had just been in her pussy. "This is the last time I'll ask, what do you want?" Elisha said, running her pussy laden fingers across Shanda's full lips.

Slut. Elisha said the word as if it were a thing of beauty. The word enticed her, enthralled her. Yes, she was a slut. Shanda could feel her wetness dripping down her thighs as she sucked on those fingers that only moments ago had been inside her. Her nipples strained against the diaphanous fabric of her slip dress. Elisha pinched the prominent buds, twisting them with her fingers. Shanda couldn't stop the moan that escaped her. Elisha was pushing all her buttons.

She loved this feeling of debasement. She found freedom in her humility. She thought she could stoop no further until Elish ordered her to open her mouth. Elisha stood over Shanda and released a stream of saliva into her mouth. The warm spittle landed on her tongue and she drank it up like ambrosia. Her humiliation only fed her need and all resistance, all thought but pleasing this woman, being a slut for this woman fell away.

"I want to taste your cunt. I want you to cum in my mouth. Please, I want you to use me like the slut I am," Shanda answered, beseechingly.

"Finally I get the truth from you. Stick out your tongue," Elisha said as she pulled Shanda gently by her hair. Shanda did as she was told. Elisha sucked Shanda's tongue into her mouth eliciting a needy moan from the lascivious MILF. The women mated tongues for delicious moments before Elisha directed Shanda to her aching nipples. Shanda moaned at the sight of them. Elisha released her breasts from the halter than confined them. Her nipples, Shanda noted, were prominent, delightfully long and fat.

"Suck mommy's titties, baby," Elisha ordered gently. Shanda sucked like a hungry baby, drawing on the sensitive buds as if she indeed expected to get milk from them. "Oh that's it, bite mama's big nipples. Shanda made love to her 'mommy's' huge mammaries, titillated beyond words at the incestuos overtones. Elisha moaned as Shanda lavished attention on her nipples. Elisha loved nipple play; pulling, sucking, and biting on her nipples never failed to get her juices flowing. "You like sucking mommy's fat nipples don't you pet? But now it's time to taste Mommy's pussy," Elisha crooned and Shanda was only too happy to oblige.

"Mmm, mommy's pussy tastes so good," Shanda moaned as she buried her face deep into Elisha's luxuriant bush. Shanda expertly attacked Elisha's pussy, sliding her tongue greedily up Elisha's wet gash. Elisha opened her legs wider for Shanda's ravishment. Oh she was good, Elisha thought as she pressed her cunt more deeply into Shanda's hungry mouth. She could see why Grayson was so taken with her. She was an absolute treasure that fell into his lap. Shanda ate pussy like only a sub slut could- with complete devotion. Love of submission and lust was transmitted with every lick. Elisha could only imagine her fervor for those she cared for deeply.

Grayson returned to the lanai to find Shanda on her knees eating Elisha's pussy with obvious ardor. Grayson was instantly hard seeing her desire so openly displayed. He walked up next to Elisha who immediately cupped his engorged cock through his slacks with one hand while she pushed Shanda deeper into her cunt with the other. "That's it sweet slut, eat my pussy. Let Grayson see you."

Having released Grayson's heavy length, Elisha set to work on swallowing as much of Grayson's cock as the position would allow. Grayson pulled at Elisha's protuberant nipples while Shanda lapped hungrily at her cunt. Good God, she was so hot and beautiful, he thought as watched her suck avidly at Elisha's clit. Her eyes met his as she pleasured Elisha. He couldn't get a read on her and he worried about what was going on inside her head. Was she really okay with this? Did she feel pressured? Did she feel jealousy at seeing him and Elisha together?

Grayson need not have worried. Shanda was an active and avid participant. She took to Elisha just as he had so many years before. Between the two of them this would be a weekend he wouldn't soon forget. Whatever walls Grayson and Shanda had erected against each other had tumbled down. This was the woman he'd met in the parking lot, completely free and uninhibited. She had shown herself to Grayson. He had seen exactly who she was and thought her exquisite. She bloomed fully under the light of his approval.

Shanda had expected to feel jealousy at seeing Grayson with other women, but oddly their shared romps made her feel closer and more connected to him. As the newbie to the group, she was a person of interest. She had been fucked in every orifice, kissed and sucked to relentless orgasms. She had eaten pussy and sucked cock until her jaws ached. She had even indulged in piss play and bondage with Elisha and Grayson. Both were kinks that she had never believed she would find titillating but Shanda had enjoyed in every moment.

Shanda had pushed her limits, finally allowing herself to be the submissive slut that she was. She had worshiped her lovers with her body, her mind, with her entire being. And afterwards when was spent and feeling as if she was floating outside of her body, Grayson carried her to their suite. Even in her disjointed state she could feel Grayson bathe her gently. He touched her softly and kissed her with such tenderness as if she was the most precious thing he had ever encountered.

Without realizing what was happening, Shanda's body began to quake. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she was crying. Grayson continued to hold her close while he kissed her temple and whispered soothing words she couldn't decipher. She wished she had the wherewithal to tell Grayson how safe and happy she felt cradled in his strong arms but instead she drifted to sleep, never before having felt so beautiful, so cherished, or so loved.

**********

Grayson and Shanda had enjoyed themselves with as much of their time being spent on the beach and talking with friends as it was in sexual exploits. Shanda had gotten the chance to talk and spend more time with Elisha and she was every bit as captivating as Grayson had made her out to be. Shanda also had the opportunity to be formally and intimately introduced to Cole, Elisha's husband. After seeing how the couple interacted with each other, Shanda didn't think she had ever seen a more transparent, happy and supportive couple in her life.

It was just as Grayson said, she understood once she saw them together that Grayson posed no threat to Elisha's marriage nor did Elisha pose a threat to Grayson's relationship with her. Elisha was a teacher, student, nurturer and disciplinarian who exuded strength and femininity. She was also earthy, spiritual, a self proclaimed slut as well as a devoted wife, mother, and companion. Elisha was the embodiment of balance that Shanda hoped to someday achieve in her own life.

"You're lucky, Elisha said quietly as they walked along the beach. Most of us, myself included, lost so much to get to where you are now. We destroyed marriages, relationships. We hurt good people, ruined families just to be able to live this truth. You're lucky to find a man like Grayson who isn't intimidated by your needs. He is strong enough to allow you freedom to explore who you are without trying to exploit you for his own ends."

"From what I'm told, I have you to thank for that."

"To some extent, yes. I called Grayson out on patriarchal bullshit, but he had enough strength of character to listen and call himself on his behavior. Be careful and be honest with him. Don't go along with anything you're uncomfortable with. Be willing to talk openly about things that bother you. Don't let bad feelings fester or expect those issues to resolve themselves," Elisha said, trying to impart all the wisdom she could to the young woman. She cared deeply for Grayson and if she could keep him and Shanda from half the pitfalls she had fallen in she would. "You're submissive but you have more power and control than you fully understand. Don't make the mistake of thinking that he can't be hurt by you."