Shanda's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't, Shanda answered. Thank you for everything. This weekend was nothing short of amazing."

"Thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and I'm hoping we'll get to see you at our next event."

"I'll clear my schedule the minute I have the dates," Shanda said with a laugh as she returned Elisha's hug with the affection of a true and dear friend.

***********

Grayson and Shanda returned home on a chilly Monday evening. Grayson wanted Shanda to come home with him, but she insisted on going to her own home. She seemed to be okay, but a part of him still wanted to hover over her like a mother hen. She had experienced a lot in the last few days. He worried that it was too much.

"I don't like it; you going home instead of staying with me," he said.

"I know, but trust me okay. I'm good. You made sure of that. I need to see Cass, get ready to go back to work and I could use some time alone."

"Yea, I have some things I need to take care of as well to be honest."

"But?" Shanda asked.

"I worry, okay. This weekend was a big shift for you," Grayson explained as he enclosed her hands in his.

"It was, but not how you're thinking. Everything I did was fantasies brought to life. I had always thought about it and berated myself for my thoughts and desires. The shift was being able to share that experience with someone I love; with someone I trust to care for me."

"With someone who loves you, Grayson corrected softly, pulling Shanda into the safety of his arms. You're under my skin woman."

"Good, Shanda answered with a radiant smile because you're definitely under mine."

*********

Thankfully Shanda was able to clear her schedule until the end of the week. She needed the break to give herself some much needed self care. She felt good, amazing actually. She had enjoyed the weekend in Miami immensely but she came to a realization that for her it really wasn't something she required in her day to day life. She loved the option to indulge in a weekend of hedonism from time to time but she had the people in her life that she needed. She just needed them to be on board.

She missed Cassidy. They had agreed that she would focus on enjoying her trip so they implemented a no contact agreement until she returned. Shanda had managed a day longer to get her bearings. Who knew that days of gratuitous sex could be so exhausting? Shanda knew Cassidy typically worked a short day on Mondays and Tuesdays so she figured she could text her to arrange a meeting.

Shanda: Want to have a late lunch around 2?

Cassidy: Sure, I'd love to. Where should we meet?

Shanda: Let's go to that place on Third Street that you love so much.

Cassidy: It's a date.

Promptly at two o'clock, Shanda sat at the cafe drinking an iced tea with extra lemon. Cassidy and punctuality never did not go hand in hand, she thought with a smile.

"Is that smile for me?" Cassidy asked as she walked up to Shanda unnoticed.

"Yes it is, I was thinking to myself that Cass and punctuality just don't mix."

"How do you expect me to make a grand entrance if I come on time?" Cassidy asked while making a show of swinging her wild curls dramatically.

"Your entrance is grand no matter when you show up," Shanda said with a smile.

Cassidy tried to hide her blush and the fact that statements like that made the butterflies flutter in her belly. "Nice tan. So how was your trip?" Cassidy asked.

"The trip was great. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would."

"I told you. You need to let your hair down sometimes."

"True, I've taken care of everyone else for so long. It felt good to do something just because I wanted to do it without feeling guilty about it. It was fun, but I'm glad to be home," Shanda said.

"What's here except for work?"

"Well there's you, silly. I missed you. So what did you do over the weekend?" Shanda asked.

"Well you already know about the conference. It was like all conferences; a lot of networking and exchanging business cards with people you never intend to call. But I did make an impromptu trip to visit my parents in Michigan."

"Oh that's great. How was the trip? I would love to meet them," Shanda said excitedly.

"Why would you want to do that?" Cassidy asked, overtaken with a fit of anxiety she didn't want to show.

"What do you mean? They're your parents. They created an amazing person. Why wouldn't I want to meet them?"

"God, I don't believe I'm about to ask this question," Cassidy said to no one in particular.

"What question?" Shanda asked, truly confused.

"Shanda what is this? Oh my God I've asked the question. I think I'm going to gag," Cassidy exclaimed dramatically and with ever increasing anxiety.

"Okay wait, now who's being weird? What are you talking about?"

"God I feel sick. I keep forgetting how green you are. 'What are we' is the question simps ask when they've lost their shit over someone who doesn't feel the same."

"Who says?"

"Who says what?" Cassidy asked.

"Who says that I don't feel the same?" Shanda asked gently, trying to calm Cassidy with her voice since she was becoming more agitated by the second.

"You're with Grayson, duh."

"Yes I'm with Grayson but why do you think I had such a hard time with the idea of being exclusive with him?"

"Because you like to overthink things perhaps?" Cassidy answered sweetly.

"Or maybe it was because I had lost my shit over you and I didn't want to be exclusive if that meant I had to exclude you. I love you Cass," Shanda answered back.

"Are you sure you're not just caught up over the sex?"

"I've had a lot of sex over the weekend, yet I never stopped thinking of you. I never stopped wanting to call you, or play in your hair while you lay across my lap, or watch movies with you even though you pick them apart with your logical thinking. I wanted to lounge on the sofa and eat leftover lo mein straight from the carton- with you. You make my life better, happier. You push me to see myself in a better light than I would on my own and you challenge me to extend myself the same grace I extend to others. Then of course there's the sex. I'm addicted to you. Even now I'm dying to taste you."

"Does Grayson know how you feel?"

"He knew before I did," Shanda answered with a laugh.

"So how does this work?"

"I don't know, to be honest. I haven't thought that far ahead because it's not my call. The other part of this is up to you and Grayson."

"Right now it's too much to think about. I can't say I ever put any thought into being a part of a 'throuple.' Is that even a word?"

"I have no idea. Ideally, I would love for you and Grayson to mesh and we create this uniquely beautiful dynamic. But that may be wishful thinking. So you lost your shit over me huh?" Shanda asked with a grin.

"You do know that gloating is unbecoming?" Cassidy asked with a buoyant smile.

"I'm not gloating, I'm merely confirming."

"Be patient, okay. It's been a long time since I felt anything remotely like this. I'm sorry I'm not good with the words," Cassidy said quietly with the damage of her past etched on her face.

Shanda knew the words weren't really the problem. It was the emotion and the vulnerability that went along with it. Cassidy had been hurt pretty badly by someone who'd claimed to love her. Even now, over two decades later, she struggled to recover that part of herself that had believed that love could triumph over everything. "It's okay if you can't say the words. I'd rather you show me."

"Are you really hungry?" Cassidy asked.

"Starving, but not for anything on the menu," Shanda answered, feeling the familiar ball of want form in her belly whenever she was near Cassidy.

"Good then we should go to my place. We can't have you dying when a taste of me is all you need to keep going."

*********

Cassidy was so nervous once they'd entered her penthouse. She knew this moment would change everything. Shanda was the one to make the first move. She stood in front of Cassidy and boldly pulled her down into a kiss that Cassidy returned. Something had told Cassidy that today would be different so she had prepared herself accordingly. She was always meticulous about her anal care. Her and Shanda's particular predilections demanded it. She took extra care when she performed her enema making sure to rinse thoroughly. After she completed her task she selected a medium size plug because she was no novice to ass play and because it thrilled her to be dressed in her business attire talking to clients and colleagues with her naughty secret embedded in her hungry asshole. She was further aroused by the thought of Shanda's reaction upon discovering her surprise.

Cassidy shivered with anticipation. Both women stood naked, kissing and touching each other passionately. It had been a full week since they had been intimate and both had missed the contact on a visceral level. They ached with it, but despite this they drew out their lovemaking taking the time to tease and savor. Shanda was first to spread Cassidy's thighs.

God she was so hot, so ready. Shanda kissed Cassidy's thighs, drawing out her pleasure, increasing her need. Cassidy was on the brink of orgasm with the first hungry lick. Her hips lifted off the bed, searching for Shanda's lips. Shanda continued to give her pleasure but she wanted to drag out Cassidy's orgasm for purely selfish reasons. Pleasuring Cassidy turned her on even more than when she herself was being pleasured. Cassidy raised her legs to her chest to allow Shanda to see the surprise she had kept hidden. As much as she loved attention lavished on her cunt, it was her ass that demanded worshiping.

"Ah, you dirty girl, what have you been hiding?"

"A surprise for you."

"I love it," Shanda whispered, entranced by Cassidy's deliberate pushing of the butt plug, making her rectum strain fruitlessly to release it. "God that is so hot," Shanda said as she grabbed the base of the plug. She licked Cassidy's ring that clung to the widest part of the plug.

"Oh please stop teasing. Lick my asshole baby. Show me how much you missed me," Cassidy begged.

Shanda gently removed the plug from Cassidy's ass. She didn't give that delicious gape time to close before she pushed her tongue deep inside. Shanda ate Cassidy's ass like a woman starved. She moaned her appreciation. Cassidy's asshole was like a drug. Shanda literally couldn't get enough of the scandalous act. She sucked at the puckered ring of flesh but she knew Cassidy loved getting fucked in her big luscious ass and she could not disappoint her. Shanda inserted two fingers which Cassidy's ass swallowed with ease. She pumped her fingers in and out in tandem with her questing tongue.

They were perfectly suited to each other, a fact that hadn't taken them long to discover. Cassidy's love of ass play coupled with Shanda's need to service Cassidy's hunger in the most depraved ways caused the lovers to form an unbreakable alliance. Ever since Shanda's tongue had tasted Cassidy's asshole they had both surrendered to appeasing the lustful beast that took hold of them. Shanda had used all manner of dildos and dongs on Cassidy's beleaguered rectum. She loved watching her anal ring stretch to accommodate monstrous cocks then cling lovingly to the beast as it begging to be violated further. Every occasion in her depths was in preparation for this moment.

"More, baby. Stretch me out. I want to feel you," Cassidy said as she handed Shanda the lubricant she had placed under her pillow. Shanda drizzled a generous amount of lube directly into Cassidy's gaping ass. Shanda reinserted two fingers then quickly added a third and fourth. Cassidy wasn't new to anal antics so things progressed quickly. "Fist me. I need to feel you touch me deep inside," Cassidy said breathless with desire. Shanda's pussy thumped at the invitation. She had wanted to do this with Cassidy ever since she had allowed Cassidy to fist her cunt. It had been a revelation for her and since then had become a regular staple of their sexual repertoire. She pressed her thumb to her palm and slowly pushed her knuckles against Cassidy's anal ring. Watching Cassidy's hole stretch to allow her knuckles to sink inside was without a doubt the sexiest thing Shanda had ever seen and she told her so.

"Oh this is so fucking hot baby," Shanda said as she embedded her hand in Cassidy's ass.

"Oh my God, I took your fist," Cassidy said as she reached down to feel Shanda's hand embedded in her bowels up to her wrist. The sensation of being stretched to capacity felt so good, but the intimacy of the act was what took Cassidy's breath away. Now they were connected not only by lust and love but by flesh and bone. Shanda could feel every twitch and tremor of Cassidy's eager flesh. She could even feel her pulse from inside her rectum beating in time with hers. She had never felt so close to her as she did in this moment.

"Fuck me baby, Cassidy begged as Shanda's hand began to move. Oh God that feels so good," Cassidy ground out as she raised her thighs to her chest and spread the voluminous globes of her ass further apart, greedy for more. Shanda fisted Cassidy slowly at first allowing her body to stretch to accommodate her fist naturally. Her ass had loosened considerably. Shanda pulled out completely and pushed back in with no resistance. "Don't go easy. I can take it, baby. Fuck me deep, ruin my ass," Cassidy begged.

"Get on your knees," Shanda said.

Cassidy did as she was told, arching her back and spreading her ass for good measure.

Shanda couldn't resist licking and sucking at Cassidy's ravaged back door.

"You're so fucking nasty baby, Cassidy noted with appreciation.

"I know and you wouldn't have it any other way. Now push out your ass. Make it wink at me," Shanda said as her tongue explored Cassidy's gape.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot. Suck my dirty hole. You're such a filthy slut."

"Yes. Your filthy slut babe. It's so good," Shanda murmured as she sucked at the swollen ring of her lover. "Now get your wand. You're going to cum with my fist deep in your ass."

On her knees, Cassidy was able to rock into the fist that twisted and pumped deep into her bowels. The intense stretching was pleasure with a sweet edge of pain. And still Cassidy wanted more. "Deeper, fuck me deeper," she moaned.

"You're such an ass slut. I have most of my forearm in your ass and you still want more," Shanda remarked incredulously. Shanda would have worried that it was too much as she pushed deeper into Cassidy but she was rewarded by continuous ropes of viscous pussy juice overflowing from Cassidy's cunt.

"Oh my God. It's so good, so good," Cassidy moaned repeatedly like a mantra as she felt Shanda open her hand inside and caress her inner walls. This was what she loved about anal sex. It was raw and primal, deep and visceral. She felt transported to another world. She was so open, so raw, and exposed. Exposed to Shanda- heart, body, and soul.

Shanda watched in awe, lust, and an emotion she couldn't yet name. To see Cassidy, to know that she trusted her enough to share this moment with her touched her. Shanda accepted the weight that came with that level of trust. She had always felt duty bound to those she loved, often to the point of resentment. She understood now that it is an honor and a gift to be given this type of trust. Shanda continued to thrust into Cassidy's rectum at a steady pace until she felt Cassidy tremble beneath her. Shanda's pussy was drenched with need. So taken was she by the depravity before her that she knew she would cum with one touch to her clit.

Shanda was elbow deep, pistoning in her lover's ass. Shanda fucked Cassidy until she shuddered in orgasm, her asshole spasmed around her forearm, her juices soaking the bed beneath them. Shanda slowly removed her arm from Cassidy's hungry squelching hole. Just when Shanda thought she had never seen anything so lovely, Cassidy pushed out her rectum and unfurled the most perfect rose to Shanda's gaze. Any other lover would have been done, but Shanda couldn't resist the need to sooth the drooling grommet that quivered under her gaze. "Who does this ass belong to, hmm?" Shanda asked as she covered Cassidy's pretty rose with kisses. She licked the crinkled flesh, and gently sucked it into her mouth eliciting a deep satisfied moan from Cassidy.

"It's yours baby. Always yours," Cassidy answered. Shanda could have stayed this way but Cassidy was overcome with a need to stake her claim, to mark this multifaceted diamond as her own. Cassidy grabbed Shanda roughly by her locs into a hungry, tongue laden kiss that Shanda matched with unrestrained lust. Both women moaned when Cassidy touched Shanda's clit.

"You're so damn wet, baby. You want to cum? That hot pussy is so empty isn't it?"

"Yes." Shanda moaned, her hips undulating seeking Cassidy's fingers.

"Is that enough?" Cassidy asked. Shanda was so wet the two fingers inside her barely registered.

"No. Give me more," Shanda said as she raised her hips in desperation. Cassidy inserted a third finger.

"Is that enough, baby?" Cassidy asked as she simultaneously rubbed her thumb across Shanda's swollen clit.

"No," Shanda sobbed desperately, spreading her legs wider, all respectability gone. "Stretch my slut cunt. Make your bitch cum with your fist." Shanda didn't need any preliminaries. She was obscenely wet and needy. Cassidy inserted her hand inside Shanda's hungry pussy with remarkable ease.

"Oh, baby your greedy cunt is taking my hand so easily. You didn't have enough cocks in this pussy over the weekend? You're such a slut."

"Yes I'm a slut," Shanda answered, shaking with need. "Fuck your slut's pussy."

"Are you going to cum for me? Cassidy asked as she continued to abuse Shanda's squelching core.

"Oh my God," Shanda said with her hips lifting off the bed, rocking into Cassidy's fist that pounded her pussy without mercy.

Shanda was on the brink and Cassidy knew how to catapult her over the edge. Cassidy clasped Shanda's thigh with her free arm holding her in position and delivered a sharp, stinging bite to her swollen clitoris. Shanda screamed at her release, but Cassidy kept going, determined to leave her shattered. She continued to ravage her clit and punch her pussy as Shanda begged almost incoherent for the savage fucking to continue. Cassidy felt the first squirt of Shanda's nectar hit her chest. "That's right baby cum hard for me," Cassidy said as she opened her mouth to catch Shanda's nectar. Like a bee guarding honey she wouldn't lose another drop.

*********

Thanksgiving came and Shanda was in her element. She loved cooking for those she loved and this year she had so much to be thankful for. She marveled at the changes in her life. Six months ago all she had was her work and her kids. Now she had companionship and love times two. She spent a good deal of time away from home often staying nights with Grayson and Cassidy. She loved the autonomy she felt with both of them. Today would be the day that they both stepped more fully into her world. Thanksgiving dinner would be at her place with her kids who would be getting the opportunity to meet Cassidy for the first time. She was so excited to have everyone she loved under one roof.

She knew looking at the spread that she had gone overboard but she honestly couldn't contain her excitement. Grayson was the first to arrive, then her kids Carlos and Brianna, followed by Renata and her date Marlon. Cassidy was the last to show which didn't surprise Shanda one bit. She opened the door to her home and welcomed her with a reassuring hug. "I'm so glad you came." Cassidy nodded with a tight smile and handed Shanda her coat and bottles of wine.

"I thought I told you not to bring anything but yourself," Shanda admonished.