Shanda's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mama didn't raise me to come into anyone's house empty handed, including yours," Cassidy answered back.

"Now that everyone is here I'd like to make introductions. Carlos and Brianna, you've both met Grayson already. I also want you to meet Cassidy, my really good friend, Shanda said with a shy smile. Cassidy, these are my kids Carlos and Brianna."

"She talks so much about you both. It's good to meet you," Cassidy said.

"It's nice to meet you too," both teens responded.

"Grayson and Cass I want you guys to meet my best friend Renata. She has no filter. Consider yourself warned."

"I've heard a lot about you two. I promise to be on my best behavior girl," Renata laughed. "And everyone, this is my friend Marlon. Like me he's a straggler with nowhere to go. I told him my girl can throw down in the kitchen and always does much too much."

"Well Marlon we are glad to have you," Shanda said with a smile.

"Auntie, where is my dude Aiden?" Carlos asked.

"He's with the wicked bitch of the west," Renata answered as she took a sip of wine. "For those of you who don't know, Aiden is my son and the wicked bitch is his grandmother on his dad's side, not that my mother is that much better."

Dinner went off without a hitch. The adults had easy conversation, but the teens were relatively quiet. After everyone had eaten, Renata accompanied Shanda into the kitchen to bring in dessert.

"Bitch can you dial it back just a little bit?" Renata said in a loud whisper.

"Dial what back?"

"Girl y'all must be fucking like dogs in heat because you motherfuckers are literally shooting sparks off each other," Renata explained.

"No we aren't! We're just being regular," Shanda said a little defensively.

"Yes you are. You can't see it because you're in the middle of it. I'm happy for you. If anyone needed to get their groove back Stella, it was you. But Carlos looks like he's about to have an apoplexy, so I assume he wasn't aware of how special your other special friend is."

"I mentioned my relationship with Cassidy- that we were dating, but I might have neglected to mention that I'm still with Grayson too. But my kids aren't like that. They wouldn't discriminate against anyone living how they choose."

"People living their lives the way they want is one thing, your mom is another. But that's not what I'm getting at. Bitch, you went from Mother Teresa to Janet Jacme overnight," Renata said. "Let me reiterate, no judgment from me. All I'm saying is your kids may not be prepared for that, so again dial that shit back," Renata warned.

Renata's forewarning couldn't have been more apt. Shanda had been so happy and caught up in her own newfound happiness that she really hadn't given much thought to how her kids would handle her new life. They returned to the dining area with dessert and no sooner than plates were served, Carlos stood up. You could have cut the tension with a knife.

"I'm good with dessert you guys. I'm going back to Dad's tonight. Brianna you can stay if you want," Carlos said, obviously doing everything in his power to keep eye contact to a minimum.

"Well at least let me pack you something to go. I'll go make the plates," Renata said.

"I'm fine, Mom. It was nice meeting all of you," Carlos said as he walked outside.

Shanda followed behind him. "Honey, wait. At least take some food back. We have so much and what's Thanksgiving without leftovers?"

"Jesus, would you just stop already!" Carlos said. He had made it out the front door but his patience with the charade had worn thin. "You have us over here on a holiday to meet another person you're obviously fucking as if this whole scene is fucking normal!"

"I know all of this might seem shocking but my relationship with Grayson and Cassidy is far from the sordid affair you think it to be," Shanda tried to explain.

"Shocking? Sordid? Are you even fucking hearing yourself? So the minute we leave for school, you become a bisexual whore? Like seriously what the fuck!"

Grayson had stepped out the front door quietly. Cassidy had attempted to follow but he stayed her. The boy was angry. Cassidy coming up to Shanda's defense would have made her an easy target and make an already tense situation infinitely worse.

"Be careful," Grayson said to Carlos with quiet authority. Shanda hadn't realized he'd come outside or that Cassidy was looking on in the doorway with obvious concern.

"It's fine baby," Shanda said, trying to keep things from devolving any further.

"No it's not. Being upset is one thing, being disrespectful towards you and your guests is another."

Brianna came outside to join her brother carrying a bag with plates to take back with them. "It's okay mama, she said as she kissed Shanda on the cheek. I'll text you when we make it back to Dad's."

"Fuck this," Carlos said slamming the car door behind him. Shanda reached for the door handle but Grayson stopped her.

"It's okay. He needs to wrap his head around this and cool down. He's not a baby, he's a man. Let him take a walk." Shanda stepped back with a nod. She could feel the tears clogging her throat but she knew that pushing the issue would only make things worse.

"I'm sorry everyone," Shanda said as she clasped Cassidy's hand. Cassidy hugged Shanda and whispered tender reassurances in her ear. She wasn't particularly upset about the turn of events. Given her past, she would rather be a 'special friend' that everyone knew about than the love of Shanda's life who was hidden like a dirty secret. Cassidy understood that Carlos's anger wasn't really directed at her. No kid really wants to see the mom in a sexual light. She couldn't fault the kid on that one. He would have to work that out in time on his own.

"Girl, you don't have to apologize to any of us," Renata said. "I cleaned up and put some things away. Me and Marlon are taking a couple of plates off your hands too. Don't worry," Renata said, hugging her best friend. "Carlos is a good kid. He'll come around. He just has to understand that you're a woman first with needs! I can keep it one hundred since it's all grown folks up in here. His ass is going to have to learn to share- point blank, period!"

Shanda nodded, still fighting back tears but laughing as she hugged her friend. "This is the real Renata, in case you two were wondering."

"You two take care of her," Renata said as she and Marlon walked outside.

"We will," Cassidy answered, looking at Grayson. "It was nice meeting you both."

"Same here," Marlon answered back. "Shanda thank you for having me."

"You're welcome. It was my pleasure. I'm sorry you had to see all that."

"Whew chile, you don't know my family. That was PG-13 by comparison," Marlon said as they got in the car to leave.

***********

In the silence of all the others gone, Shanda finally allowed the tears that had clogged her throat for the last half hour to fall. Her son Carlos' rebuffing of her stung tremendously. She understood it. Hell, her best friend Renata had warned her about it. She had invested so much in her children, at the expense of her own needs. Now her kids, her son especially, were struggling to see her in any other light than as a mother. But she was more than that. She needed more than that. And in this moment she needed both of them, Grayson and Cassidy.

She hadn't said the words, she was afraid to say them out loud but they pressed relentlessly inside of her begging to be voiced out loud. What she couldn't say with her mouth, she said with her body. She needed them both, wanted them both, worshiped them both, hungered for them both, and yes loved them both. With Cassidy at her front and Grayson at her back, Shanda clung to both of them. Grayson wrapped his arm around her waist as she kissed Cassidy with unhurried passion on her lips. Shanda could hear the laboring of Grayson's breath as he watched them. Shanda was the first to end the kiss. She stepped out from her position of being sandwiched between her lovers. They each stood in a triangle with the air pulsing with tension between them.

Cassidy knew what Shanda wanted and she knew that if anything were to happen she would need to make the first move. She moved forward covering the distance between them and kissed him. The kiss was tentative at first but grew quickly under Shanda's heated gaze.

Shanda waited to feel some hint of jealousy or unease as she watched Grayson and Cassidy kiss with increasing desire but she didn't. These two people were her tribe and she wanted them to be as comfortable with each other as they were with her. So she would act as the spark that would ignite the fire that would consume them all.

While Grayson and Cassidy kissed, Shanda began the process of undressing them. They both paused, breathless to remove their sweaters. Shanda kissed Grayson hungrily and Cassidy joined in wrestling her tongue with there's. The trio moaned together lustfully. Shanda divested both Grayson and Cassidy of the lower garments and positioned herself on her knees between the two of them. She worked in tandem, stroking Grayson's cock while she lapped at Cassidy's luscious cunt. She worked while they watched her and when Cassidy began to pant she stopped to engulf Grayson cock in her hot mouth. Cassidy, not to be outdone, got on her knees to help her.

"Team work makes the dream work," Cassidy said wickedly.

"Shit well way to go team," Grayson moaned as he watched both women make love to his dick in between hungry open mouth kisses.Watching them together was so hot that he felt like a dam about to burst. "God, if you two keep going I'm going to cum," Grayson said through gritted teeth.

"Promise," both women said and unison, never stopping their assault on his throbbing cock.

"Fuck," Grayson said as Shanda's mouth practically swallowed him whole while Cassidy licked and gave light suction to his balls. This was heaven or maybe it was hell. They might be angels or demons; he didn't know or care which. He couldn't hold back, his thighs trembled as he held Shanda's head to his cock. His perfect slut moaned as jets of his cum coated her tongue. She sucked until he was too sensitive to stand it. He pulled his cock out of her mouth but it was Cassidy's words that took him down.

"Share," she said as she slanted her lips over Shanda's for a deep soulful kiss. He turned, falling back onto the sofa to watch the show before him. And put on a show they did. They swapped his ejaculate passionately as they kissed. This dynamic wasn't part of his plan. But what is life but a test in how well you can adapt to whatever it throws at you? Grayson thought. He loved Shanda. He knew this with every fiber of his being and he would love and protect whatever made her happy, including Cassidy.

"Let me taste you," Shanda entreated quietly against Cassidy's lips.

Cassidy nodded, kissing her lover with such tenderness and care. Her heart nearly fractured with the fullness of the emotion she felt for this woman. Shanda had risked herself for her tonight. That fact wasn't lost on her. Shanda had opened herself up and been rejected by her child. Sure the boy would come around but Shanda had willingly taken that risk for her. For her. Crystal had claimed to love her. She had said those words for three solid years but those words were hollow when it was time to make a sacrifice. Cassidy sat on the sofa next to Grayson with her back on his chest and spread her thighs to make room for Shanda.

Cassidy watched as Shanda knelt between her spread thighs, slowly kissing a trail to the glistening treasure that waited just for her. Shanda placed reverent loving kisses on her vulva. Shanda didn't want to rush. She wanted so much to please Cassidy. This had started off about her, trying to heal the hurt of being rejected by her son. But now it was an invitation to Cassidy; a presentation of what they could be together. Cassidy understood this as she relaxed into Grayson's touch on her breasts and Shanda's oral ministrations. Cassidy turned her head offering her lips for Grayson's kiss and with spread thighs, willing lips, and an open heart she accepted.