All Comments on 'Shanghaied Ch. 01-02'

by PericulumFabula17

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huh

This is incredibly well done, detailed and very disturbingly vivid. You were able to set the scene really well, so much so that I’d didn’t find it erotic at all just really really horrifying.

I think that the hardest part of this story is that it’s completely and utterly plausible. I can honestly see the US Government setting this in motion.The only positive I can see in this kind of future is that the anti abortion people (or do they prefer Pro-life?) would push for mandatory birth control. Easy enough to make sure that the women are covered sadly no similar guarantees for the men.

I was actually hoping for a Reluctance story potentially leading into BDSM, wow I was definitely off the mark there.

I like your writing style (just not the topic), best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally

Yes at long last another great story from you. But what really has me synced is that you'll continue Repo'd. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

This is a very well written story and I can picture this happening with everything going on in this GREAT country. You did an amazing job describing everything so vividly that I could picture this happening. PLEASE KEEP WRITING. Thank you

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

Love the story. the part I don't like is that Janice is paying minimum on her loans. She should have them paid off by the end of the girl's slavery. Only fair. now any EXTRA time she accrues is just that.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"not only will you get yourself another 30 days of slavery"

I very much dislike this over and over again threat of an additional 30 days of slavery for relatively minor offenses. It seems ridiculous to me. Seriously, the only logical response to this ridiculousness is catatonia. I personally enjoy legal slavery stories, but this silly "additional 30 days slavery because we said so" thing is utterly ridiculous. You either have a 3-year contract or you don't. Make up your mind, weakling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't listen to these dorks taking the bdsm slavery story seriously or fretting over the logistics or nitpicking the details lmao. This is 100% my kink and you're a national treasure for writing it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous