Shanghaied Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I knew it was possible that I could get stripped, it was in the contract. Besides, I'd seen naked slaves before, everyone had. Businesses (even business who weren't in the sex trade) that catered mostly to men, had started using scantily dressed, or even completely undressed, eye-catching female slaves like me to help attract male customers. The practice had become so common, that there was even a name coined to describe it: 'salesgirls'.

Nevertheless, I never thought for a second that Janice would order me to get nakey. For Christ sake, I worked in an auto-parts store in a small town, not a titty bar or a massage parlor in a big city.

We'd never used sex to sell anything. In fact, the store had a strict dress code. Janice had never even let me wear shorts, sleeveless shirts, midriffs, or sandals at work. She'd always thought that the sight of bare skin was just nasty. She wouldn't even let me show off my toes before, never mind my twat.

So when Janice told Ms. Washington that I was to be nude, it came as a complete shock, like I'd been struck by lightning. I was dumbfounded. I'd never even considered the possibility of the store using me as a naked salesgirl.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that isn't it ironic that this bimbo got her dumb ass enslaved and stripped naked because she bought herself too many clothes on credit. I admit it; you're right; I really goofed up; it was my fault and I have no one but myself to blame. I really should have saved more and spent less.

"Very well," Ms. Washington looked at me, "Okay honey, I need you to go ahead and stand up for me, take off all your clothes, and lay them right here on the desk for me like a good little slave girlie."

Incredulous, I was in the middle of an office building with lots of people around. My face turned flush with embarrassment and I looked at Janice in astonishment.

"But, but..." I stammered.

"Mind your manners girlie," Ms. Washington scolded. "You're a slave now so just do as you're told. You don't want to get yourself in a lot of trouble on your first day do you?"

"No ma'am," I said, "I just..."

"Now," Ms. Washington interrupted tersely, her voice having a decidedly ominous tone.

Still in a state of shock, after pausing a moment to collect myself, hesitantly I kicked off my shoes.

"Yes, ma'am," I said as deferentially as I could.

As I unbuttoned my blouse it hit me that I wasn't just undressing for the moment, I was undressing for the next three years. I'd be running around completely nude until the year 2034. For the next three years, I wouldn't be wearing so much as hair on my hooch. Thousands of people were going to see me naked. I wasn't just undressing in an office building, I was undressing in front of the entire world. I felt my face redden further in embarrassment as I took off my blouse and sat it on Ms. Washington's desk.

As I glanced around, two other pairs of owners/slaves waiting to be serviced were by watching me strip. The slave owners seemed smugly amused my complete subjugation, while the prospective slaves, waiting to be registered, looked on in alarm knowing that they were only minutes away from having to endure the same humiliation.

Formerly a clothing store, the front of the Department of slavery was floor to ceiling windows, all glass, and smiling people passing by on the sidewalk were stopping and voyeuristically looking in to get a peek at the action. A crowd of at least three dozen pedestrians had gathered to stare at me through the glass, eager to watch me get degraded and enslaved.

My face reddened in embarrassment as I unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped them, shimmied them down to my ankles, stepped out of them, folded my pants, and sat them on the desk on top of my blouse. Standing in just my bra and panties, I glanced at Janice, hoping that she might be satisfied with stripping me just to my bare essentials. It was not to be. Janice wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

"All of it honey," Ms. Washington said impatiently.

Reluctantly, I took off my bra and panties and added them to the pile of clothes on Ms. Washington's desk. Outside, I heard some cheering and cat calls from the audience as they watched me strip.

"Is there always a crowd like that?" Janice asked.

"Yes'um," Ms. Washington smiled. "With the young pretty ones like your slave girlie here, there most always is. They love to watch the expression on the slave girlie's face right as she gets her comeuppance."

Humiliated, helplessly I stood there naked as people stared at me, grinning as I got my comeuppance, being transitioned from a free woman to a lowly naked slave right before their eyes. Fidgeting in my embarrassment, instinctively, I covered myself with my hands and cowered a little, trying to preserve as much of my humility as I could.

"Don't go fretting about that none honey," Ms. Washington said. "You're way past that now. You're gonna to be running around in just your little birthday suit a long time girlie so you'd best get used to it."

Reluctantly, my face already red in embarrassment and feeling indecent, I dropped my hands to my side.

"You want any of this?" Ms. Washington said to Janice as she glanced at my clothes.

Janice shook her head no and Ms. Washington casually slid all my clothes in the trash.

"No!" I blurted out in a panic. "Wait."

I knew that I'd lose all my belongings during my slavery, it was part of my total subjugation that would force me to give up my old life as a free woman and commit entirely to being a slave. But I didn't think they'd just throw all my stuff away. I thought it'd be stored and I'd get it back. Ms. Washington glared at me.

"Honey, you gotta understand that, as a slave girlie, you don't own property no more, now you are property," Ms. Washington said sternly. "Everything you own, even your clothes, belongs to your master now. Them clothes ain't yours no more, they're hers, and she can throw them away if she takes a notion to, understand?"

"Uh, well," I stammered, "I didn't bring else to wear."

Ms. Washington glared at me, "Honey, I reckon it's time you and I had ourselves a little talk. Let's get one thing straight here right now. You're a slave girlie now and you gotta to start acting like one. So no more talking. And, just to be clear, you ain't gonna to be needing nothing else to wear cause you ain't gonna to be wearing nothing no more, understand?"

"Yes ma'am," I said. "I'm really, really, sorry ma'am but I don't understand. What'll I wear when my slavery's up?"

"That's not my problem girlie," Ms. Washington said. "You'll need to talk to your master about that."

I looked perplexed.

"Unless you've agreed otherwise, when your time's up, the only thing your master has to give back to you is yourself, not nothing else. She can throw all you junk away. Now, remember your place honey. You're a slave now so I need you to be real still like and no more talking, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"So, I want you to kneel down and be a good little slave girl and I don't want to hear nothing more out of you no more, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Very well," Ms. Washington said before turning her attention back to Janice. "Do you have your girlie's driver's license, passport, ATM card, and credit cards?"

"Yeah, I've got them right here."

Janice looked in my purse and then handed everything to Ms. Washington. To my horror, one by one, Ms. Washington fed all my identification and credit cards through a shredder until they were all destroyed. Then Ms. Washington looked in my purse and found my phone.

"Do you want to keep these?" Ms. Washington asked Janice.

"No."

Emotionless, Ms. Washington tossed both my purse and my phone in the trash.

"But..." I started to protest before remembering my place.

I could only watch in dismay as it seemed as if my entire former life as a free woman was being completely obliterated. I'd literally been reduced to being a naked and helpless slave in just a matter of minutes. With no communication, money, property, transportation, or even clothes, I'd never felt more vulnerable in my life. I owned nothing, not even my body. I was to be Janice's sexy little naked puppet for the next three years and there was nothing that I could do about it.

"Good," Ms. Washington said as she entered a few more bits of information on her computer and pressed print. Almost instantly, the printer began spitting out papers.

"This is your slave girlie's title," Ms. Washington said, handing Janice a formal looking document. "It titles her as a slave instead of a person. For all practical purposes, it's your slave girlie's new birth certificate. It not only cancels your girlie's existence as a citizen, it cancels her existence as a person and titles her as human livestock in the international slave data base."

"She's not a person?" Janice seemed confused.

"Not no more. She ain't nothing but a little slave girlie now. Once your girlie got herself titled as a slave, her social security number gets suspended, her passport and her driver's license all get cancelled and, because slaves can't legally own any property, not even her clothes, all of her belongings belong to you now. As of this moment, she's legally not a person no more, she's property, not only in this country but in every country which recognizes slavery."

"I see," Janice said, very pleased with my new inferior status.

"And this here is your registration," Ms. Washington said as she handed Janice another official looking certificate. "It registers you as your slave girlie's owner."

While Janice reviewed my registration, Ms. Washington opened a flap on a jewelry inscription machine on a credenza behind her and removed what looked like a dog tag.

"This is your girlie's tag, it goes on her collar," Ms. Washington showed Janice my tag. "It's got her name, slavery expiration date, and her slave number on it. She's gotta to wear both of um, the collar and the tag, at all times."

Ms. Washington reached in a filing cabinet behind her desk and pulled out a slave collar. A finely crafted black leather dog collar with a steel ring on the front to attach a tag or a leash. She attached my tag to the ring with a pair of pliers.

A moment later, Ms. Washington, snapped the collar around my neck and then adjusted the fit. The locking mechanism was such that once it's on, you can't even unbuckle it; so, when my time was up, they'd have to get it cut off.

I fidgeted uncomfortably in my embarrassment. Nothing screams slave louder than being naked in a public building, barefoot, and wearing nothing but a leather slave collar on my neck. Setting me apart from polite society, it served to confirm my new inferior and servile status.

Now, to even the most casual of observer it would be obvious that I was of a decidedly lesser class, no longer anyone of importance; instead, I'd become Janice's lowly bitch, her property, she owned me, and mere minion that she could display, restrain, discipline, or order about as she wished.

Ms. Washington looked on her computer, "You do understand that there's some slave liens on your girlie ahead of you."

"Yes, with Ultra Financial," Janice said.

"They're ahead of you so, you know that if they end up repo'ing your girlie, you won't get her back until after she's served her six years with Ultra."

"I've got that covered," Janice said. "We'll be paying the minimum on those loans while she's enslaved; just so she won't be repo'd."

"Good."

Ms. Washington then turned to me. Her voice took a decidedly more friendly tone, as if she were talking to a small child or a puppy instead of a woman.

"Now, let's go over some of the more important rules honey. I want you to listen up real good for me, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"When your master here enters the room, you gotta stop what you're doing and kneel down with your eyes down and your hands behind your back. Don't move or say nothing until she tells you to, understand."

"Yes ma'am."

"From now on, you're gotta address all us free men and women as sir or ma'am. You're in the lesser class now honey, you're no longer their equal, as a slave girlie, you're inferior to them now so's you're gonna to have to show proper respect to your betters, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Another thing honey, you've gotta obey every order as fast as you can and to your utmost and without no question or protest."

"Yes ma'am."

"Stand up for me honey."

As I stood, Ms. Washington picked up a wooden back scratcher from atop her desk and tapped my thigh sharply.

"Stand up straight girlie and mind your posture for me." Ms. Washington scolded. "I want your head bowed, your shoulders square, your hands behind your back, and your feet shoulder length apart. You're in front of a free person, one of your betters, so you need to mind your manners."

"Yes ma'am," I said as I straightened up, clasped my hands behind my back, and bowed my head slightly.

"That's good. Honey, now that you're a slave girlie, you gotta understand that cute little body of yours don't belong to you no more, it belongs to your master so she gets to decide what to do with it, not you."

"Yes ma'am."

"That's especially true when it comes to getting your little girlie biscuits buttered, if you know what I mean."

I flinched in surprise as Ms. Washington suddenly tapped my twat with her back scratcher. I could hear my audience on the street laugh at my reaction.

"This here ain't yours no more girlie, this here's your master's property and she gets to tell you who, what, where, when, how, and even if you get to touch it, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now that you're a slave honey, you need to know that it's criminal for you to even touch yourself without her permission? You realize you can get an extra 30 days of slavery for that don't you?"

"Yes ma'am," I said even though it shocked me to find out that I could get an extra 30 days of slavery just for a quick little finger romance.

"So, if your master wants to get you all horny and hot-to-trot, and all sexed up inside til you just about can't stand it no more, you need to keep your hands off you master's property girlie so that happens. That way, when your master finally lets you go do a booty call on some boy, you'll be like the Tasmanian Devil, you'll be so hot and bothered that you'll completely bust lose on the guy. You'll pounce right on him and work that boy so hard his little man's gonna to start smoking."

Ms. Washington chuckled.

"That way, when the guy put his little man in you and starts wiggling around some, you'll be so worked up that, by the time you're finished with him, you've done worn that poor boy completely out. He'll come so hard that you'll have done sucked him completely dry. After you get through with him, that man won't be worth nothing to no woman for a week."

Ms. Washington tapped my hooch again with her backscratcher.

"Now are you gonna to be a good little slave girlie and keep your hands off your master's property for me?"

"Yes ma'am," I lied.

"That's a good slave. Now kneel back down for me, girlie."

"Yes ma'am," I said as I knelt.

"This here is very important girlie. You mustn't cop no attitude never. Even the slightest tude can get you another 30 days working your pretty little bare bottom for someone else, understand."

"Yes ma'am."

"Now are you gonna to behave yourself like a good slave girlie or are you gonna to be a stuck being a slave girlie for a long, long time?"

"I'll behave myself ma'am."

"You promise?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That's a good girl. Another rule is that you mustn't never be nothing but truthful. Lying to a master will get another you 30 days of slavery and that ain't what you want now is it honey?"

"No ma'am."

"You mustn't never complain or protest none. Now that you're a part of the servile class honey, you ain't considered as good as the rest of us free folks so it's criminal for you to even question or complain about any of your betters like me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Slaves don't question orders honey, they obey them, understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"When your master tells you to do you something, you say 'yes ma'am' or 'yes sir' and not a word more, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And then you hop right to it and do it the bestest as you can."

"Yes ma'am."

"Now, I want you to listen to me real careful like honey cause this here's real important. Your master not only owns your pretty little behind, she owns your loyalty as well. As a slave girlie, you owe her your complete allegiance. Anything you do that ain't in her best interest, ain't gonna to be in your best interest neither, understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"So, if you get all stupid like and do something against your master, not only will you get yourself another 30 days of slavery, I guarantee you that if you get your master in a little bit of trouble, you'll get that pretty little bare bottom of yours in a whole lot of trouble as well. You'd like to keep your behind nice and white wouldn't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Just remember honey, people with bare bottoms really shouldn't go around pissing off people with paddles, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now, you gotta know that if you're a bad girlie one day and you get yourself punished, you're gonna to have to take your discipline like a slave's supposed to or else you're gonna to get yourself punished a whole lot more. Now are you gonna to be a good little slave girlie for me and just bend over when you're told to and take what comes?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You understand honey that if you don't, it'll just mean lots of legal trouble and more punishment for you don't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That's a good girlie."

Ms. Washington stroked me on the head like petting a puppy.

"That's a good slave girlie. I'm sure you already know that you mustn't try to escape or it's gonna to cost you another six months of hard work with your hoo hoo showing."

"Yes ma'am."

"Also, if you try to run away, you also might be spending most the rest of your time as a slave in shackles and locked up a lot. Let me tell you girl, I guarantee you that all them chains ain't gonna to be real comfortable. Now you don't want that do you honey?

"No ma'am."

"And if you get all stupid like and try and escape a second time, you'll get your head shaved, a slave collar get welded on you, you'll get an extra year of slavery, and your barcode and slave number gets tatted on right on the middle of your forehead." Ms. Washington tapped my forehead with her finger. "It'll mark you for the rest of your life as a criminal escapee. You really don't want to get your forehead tatted do you honey?"

"No, ma'am."

"Good, now it's also real important that you know that you mustn't do nothing that ain't completely submissive or do something that 'un-slave like,' cause that'll be considered what the slave court's gonna to call conduct unbecoming of a slave and you'll get yourself another 30 days of wearing that collar round your neck. You don't want that do you?"

"No ma'am."

"Most of all honey, you gotta understand that it ain't good enough for you to just act like a good little slave girlie, you gotta really be a good little slave girlie. This here's real. You really are a slave girlie and if you don't go behaving yourself like one, you really will get that pretty little bottom of yours punished like one, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You've got such a pretty white behind, it'd be such a shame to get it all red wouldn't it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'd think it'd be really embarrassing for someone as old as you are to get your bottom spanked and have to walk around with your tail end being all red and everything. Folks will see your red behind and laugh at you because they know you've been a bad slave girlie and you got your white little bottom spanked because of it. You wouldn't want that to happen to you, would you?"