Shanghaied Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, uh," still getting over the shock of standing naked in the middle of the store with customers staring at me but giddy with excitement over what I was about to do, I gathered myself and said, "Who's first?" just like I'd done hundreds and hundreds of times when I was free.

A customer; a middle aged man who was overjoyed at the sight of my naked body, eagerly stepped forward. I gave him a big smile as he stared excitedly at my hooch. His uncontrollable delight in seeing my nudity gave me a thrill. I've always enjoyed watching a guy's face the first time he sees me naked, it's such a rush. Working out every day, I'm proud of my body and people seem to like to look at it.

People (mostly guys) often tell me I look a lot prettier than they'd expected without my clothes when they see me in my bikini or even less. It's a real turn on for me -- causing me to want to lose my clothes whenever I could. I'd live in my bikini if it were possible.

I decided right then that Ms. Washington was right, I needed to stop worrying about my modesty (I didn't own it anymore anyway), lose all shame, forget about my past, and just concentrate on being the best slave I could be. I was going to be a salesgirl for the next three years no matter what, so I might as well try to enjoy it. I took a deep breath, bit my bottom lip, and rolled into action.

For years I'd had a sexual fantasy of taking a long weekend off, driving down to Atlanta, getting a job as a stripper, and spending a few days being a shameless hussy, waxing the pole, dancing provocatively, wiggling my ass on guy's laps, motor boating faces in my tits, and giving shy young men a real education in female anatomy. I almost did it a few times but lost my nerve and I regretted it. I'd have really enjoyed being a total vamp for a few days and working the crowd in just my birthday suit

Now that I was forced into becoming a salesgirl, I felt I might as well live the fantasy, have fun with it, and work the customers, really give them a show. It'd be that wild weekend in Atlanta that I never had.

"Hi, I'm Karen," I said cheerfully. "Can I help you sir?"

"I'm looking for some replacement windshield wipers for a 2028, Toyota Camry," he said even though, in truth, all he was really looking at was me.

"Sure, right this way sir."

As I glanced back at the customer, he was watching my ass. So, when we reached the windshield wipers, I bent way over to get a couple of windshield wipers and gave him a real good look. Picking up two different windshield wipers, one with each hand, as I got back up, I gave an innocent little wiggle to my shoulders causing my boobies to jiggle. The customer's eyes widened and he licked his lips.

To my amazement, I was actually enjoying this, like really enjoying it. Just being naked in public was unbelievably thrilling and, with the exhilaration of all the customers gazing at me in wonderment, I was only minutes into my job as a salesgirl and I could already feel my cunny getting wet.

"Which one would you like sir?" I said, holding both wiper blades to my side, giving him a better view of my boobs than I did the wiper blades.

Eagerly staring at my titties, the man looked at one and then the other, unable to determine which of my ta-tas he liked best.

"Which wiper blade would you like sir?"

In attempt to refocus the customer, I moved each of the wiper blades closer to my boobies so he might actually give the wiper blades a quick glance while gazing at my tits.

"We offer both Rain-Saber and Praetorian wiper blades for your model of car."

Unable to concentrate on the wiper blades at all, the customer seemed entranced.

"So, do you see anything you like?" I said seductively as I cocked my hips. "Anything at all?"

Although the customer's mouth opened slightly and his eyes danced in delight, looking eagerly at my hooch and the rest of my body, he was no closer to making a decision, at least on the wiper blades, than when he came in.

"Oops," I giggled as I 'accidentally' dropped one of the wiper blade packages and turned around and bent all the way over to get it, giving him another great view of my ass and cunny.

As I got up, I intentionally touched him, holding his hand and giving it a squeeze as if to steady myself as I rose. I made sure that my hair touched his face and, acting as if I was using his hand to help pull myself up, I tugged his hand so far toward me that my left breast 'accidentally brushed the back of his fingers as I got up. His eyes bulged in delight.

"I'm so sorry about that sir," I giggled again. "I'm just a little clumsy."

The guy was so transfixed on my body that he looked like he'd forgotten how to breathe. I gave him another big smile as I gleefully displayed the wiper blades again right beside my boobies. Although I was taught to smile when working with a customer, the experience of working as a naked salesgirl had become so intensely sensual and utterly exhilarating that I couldn't have stopped smiling if I'd wanted to.

Not only did being a slave let me be as wildly exhibitionist as I desired, it forced me to stretch the boundaries of my exhibitionism well beyond anything that I'd ever imagined. Since, for me, getting dressed again or walking away wasn't even an option. It made being a shameless flirt all the easier.

A theatre major in college, I loved the stage and the live audience. Suddenly, I looked upon the store as my stage and my customers as my audience, captivated by my performance. Their near orgasmic adoration for me was addicting -- I couldn't get enough.

"Is there anything else you'd like to see sir?" I said with a playful laugh. "I'd be glad to show you whatever you'd like to look at. It's my job."

Ten minutes later, after a lot more stooping, reaching, bending, smiling, giggling, jiggling, and a little dancing, and after showing the man a whole lot of merchandise (as well as all of me), my customer purchased both packages of wiper blades, some car wax, new floor mats, a tire gauge, a couple quarts of oil, jumper cables, a flash light, a package of AA batteries, and some glass cleaner. Amazingly, I hadn't been in the store ten minutes and I already had the floor sales rocking (as well as my libido).

As Sandy took the guy's credit card and checked him out, I took a moment to enjoy a cool breeze run across my nude body before eagerly licking my lips and giving the rest of the customers in the store a big genuine smile.

"Okay guys, who's next?"

____________

To be continued.