Shanghaied Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. If your slave girlie gets all stupid like and gets herself sentenced to some additional time, that time belongs to us, the federal government."

"What would happen to her?"

"We could keep her and work her ourselves but probably we'd just send her straight to an auction house," Ms. Washington patted me on my ass, "and sell her pretty little bottom here to the highest bidder."

It was no secret that selling off insubordinate slaves had become a major source of revenue for the government therefore, acquittals were rare. It was a win/win situation for everyone but me. Everyone but the slave (the government, the taxpayers, the masters, the slave mongers, the slavery bureaucracy, and the economy) benefitted from slaves like me being convicted and getting sentenced to more time. It seemed as if everyone made money off of selling my naked ass.

"Let's say she refuses to obey me," Janice said, "and I want to get her punished for it, how do I get that done?"

"Well, since your slave girlie ain't no longer considered a person no more, just a slave, she gets herself tried by the slave court."

"How does that get started? Do I call the police?"

"No, you just pick up your phone and give the court a call. Their number to call is in your material. It's open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Usually they can free up a judge and get your little slave girlie tried in just a few minutes."

"Where do I go? Is there a slave court here in Charlotte?"

"You ain't gotta go nowhere. The trial's by video. You can just face time with your phone if you want, most people do. You just call up the court, tell the judge your side of the story, then your slave girlie talks and says whatever she wants to say, and then the Judge makes a decision. It's that simple. If your girlie's found guilty, it's an automatic 30 days of additional slavery for her."

I'd heard of the slave court, everyone had. In slave courts, the slave had no attorney, no rights, no jury, and was almost always convicted. The trials were over in minutes and there was no appeal. It really gave the owners the upper hand.

Not only did the harsh sentencing and high conviction rate keep slaves in line, it was free money for the government. So, even though it meant people like me could be forced into another 30 days of slavery for as little as a smirk, free people were willing to overlook injustice of it all, so long as they benefited from selling my naked ass.

You see, to the government, slaves like me were free. If I got convicted, the government would get to sell my bare twat for lots of money, even though they didn't pay anything for me. Once I became a slave, to the government and to the slavers, I was but a source of easy cash. So the government wasn't really interested in a fair trial for slaves, they actually wanted more convictions so that they'd have more slaves to sell.

If I got an insubordination conviction, I'd be immediately arrested and picked up after my obligation to the store was up. And, as I had a nudity provision in my contract, I'd sell easily and for more money as whoever purchased me would pay a little extra for me just so he could work me bare-ass. So, unless I wanted to spend another month or two in slavery, I'd best behave myself.

"Not that I'm complaining," Janice said, "but isn't that a little severe."

"It's right harsh alright, but it's gotta be that way. You need your slave girlie here to stop acting like she's a free girlie and start acting like she's a slave girlie or she ain't gonna be worth nothing to you. But she ain't gonna start behaving like a slave girlie none unless we make her. So we need something that'll really get her attention make her behave and that something's gotta be pretty tough."

Although such draconian punishment for minor transgressions may seem petty, it had the effect of keeping slaves like me in line. It was absolutely vital to slavers and owners that their slaves were completely servile and obeyed without question. After all, who'd wanted to buy a slave who didn't behave like a slave? Simply put, the harsh laws forced people, like me, who got their ass enslaved to actually be slaves.

"We've only agreed to pay on Karen's loans during her slavery with us," Janice said. "As soon as she leaves, those payments will stop. What happens if she gets some additional time and isn't able to pay on her loans because of her enslavement?"

"Any slavery time your slave girlie owes to the government doesn't toll none of her other obligations to other lenders. So, if her additional slavery causes her to get behind on her other loans, then her cute little white bottom will get itself repo'd by the bank at the end of her obligation to the government."

That really got my attention. I owed Ultra another six years and the bank could repo me if my payments fell behind more than three months. It meant that if I got three or more insubordination violations, I'd be screwed. At the end of my time with the government, they'd just ship my bare ass to Ultra for another six years. It meant that I'd better be a good little slave girl and watch myself or I could end up working long hours, sweaty and naked for a long, long, time.

"Let's say I needed to physically discipline her, what are the rules?"

"I'm sure you'll be a good little girlie and you won't need much punishment, will you honey?"

"No ma'am," I said, still dangling upside down, "I'll be good. I'll be real good. I promise."

"But, just in case your slave girlie here occasionally needs her attitude tweaked just a wee bit now and then," Ms. Washington gave me another little push, causing me to start swaying again. "You can confine her, spank her, exercise her, or shave her head bald, just to name a few."

My eyes lit up as Ms. Washington mentioned shaving me bald.

"Basically anything that's not excessively cruel or that leaves no scaring or permanent damage. It's all spelled out in the regulations. The full list of what you can and can't do is in your slave-owner's manual."

"Do many owner shave their slave girl's heads," Janice said, seeming very interested.

Apparently the glass on the front of the department of slavery was not so thick that it prevented what was left of my audience on the sidewalk from hearing what was going on inside. When Janice talked of shaving my head, they really perked up.

"Oh yeah, a lot of slave owners do these days. It's becoming fashionable."

My heart jumped as Janice looked at me studiously, as if she were trying to imagine what I'd look like bald.

"Not only will it really get your slave girlie's attention, she'll really look and feel like a slave and a lot of men really go for the look."

"What does it cost?"

"If you want to get your girlie's head shaved real pretty like, we've got a girl in the back who'll come up and shave your girlie's head as bald as a bowling ball for nothing.

"Nothing?"

"Nothing whatsoever. She loves to do it and she'll do a real good job for you. First, she'll shear your girlie with the clippers and then she'll lather honey's head all up, get a razor, and make your slave girlie's head all nice and smooth for you if you want. She'll even oil your slave girlie's head to make it nice and shiny for you."

"Not now," Janice said, after seriously considering shaving my head for several seconds. "Maybe later, if she misbehaves."

The crowd on the sidewalk looked disappointed. Still suspended upside down, Ms. Washington played with my hair dangling downward from my head.

"You've got such pretty hair honey, you wouldn't want to spend the next three years running around with a bald head would you?"

"Oh no ma'am."

"Well you know what to do if you want to keep all that pretty hair don't you honey?" Ms. Washington gave my hair a tug.

"Yes ma'am. I'll be a good slave girl. I really will."

"That's a good girlie," Ms. Washington said before turning back to Janice. "Any other questions?"

"No, I think that covered it."

Ms. Washington picked up the remote to the winch.

"Okay honey, coming down," Ms. Washington said as she lowered me. "Watch your head."

"Huh," I grunted as I plopped back on the mat.

"Do you think you'll need any help in loading her up?" Ms. Washington said as she retrieved a tiny remote from one of the lock boxes. "We can box her up too if you like, no charge."

"No, that won't be necessary. I'm sure she'll behave herself."

"Lift your feet up for me girlie," Ms. Washington said.

"Yes, ma'am."

Still laying on the mat bound hand and foot, I lifted my legs. As soon as Ms. Washington hit the button on the wireless key to the lock, I felt the lock click and Ms. Washington unsnapped my ankles.

"Now go ahead and get up for me honey."

I struggled to my feet. Unlocking my wrists, Ms. Washington dropped one of the locks, as well as the wireless keys, in the bag with the biscuits before handing the bag to Janice.

"Now turn around for me."

As I did so, just when I thought I was free, Ms. Washington snapped the remaining double carabiner lock on both of my writs cuffs binding my hands behind my back. Instead of letting me go, Ms. Washington held me by the arm.

"Honey, let me give your some advice." Ms. Washington said as she gave my body a good look. "You're a really sharp looking girlie. With the body you got there, when all them boys see you all nakey like this, them boys gonna be really liking what they see. They're gonna be thinking you're mighty pretty. They're gonna be saying a lot nice things to you and treating you right nice. If you let yourself, you just might enjoy being a slave girlie. It'll make your time as a slave a lot easier."

Although having strangers gawk at my misfortune was humiliating, just the thought of being forced to exhibit myself to all the guys I knew suddenly caused my twat to tingle. Knowing my friends, they'll definitely come down to the store to get a good look at me out once they find out that I got myself enslaved as a naked salesgirl. There's no way that they'd miss the chance to get a selfie with me. I even started to look forward to it.

I loved flirting with guys, particularly guys I knew and liked. I'd look for excuses to show off a little, washing cars in my bikini or laying out in my thong, sit in their laps, wear my micro-mini skirt, or go skinny dipping with them in my undies. They liked getting a show and I liked giving it.

I'd always been a little of an exhibitionist. I adored it when guys look at me like I'm something really special; it's something that just never gets old. So, the idea of being condemned to spend the next three years naked, shamelessly flirting all day with hundreds and hundreds of men suddenly didn't seem all that bad. As ashamed as I am to admit it, Ms. Washington might be right -- There might even be parts of being a naked slave that I might actually like.

"Best of luck to you honey," Ms. Washington said before handing Janice the wireless key to my lock. "Enjoy your slave girlie."

As Ms. Washington took her next customers, Janice led me out the front door and onto the busy street, stunned, naked and with my hands bound behind my back. By now, most of the audience was gone but what was left smiled and snapped a few photos of me. One of the guys asked Janice if she'd consider renting me and what the price was but Janice ignored him.

In an instant, the cool March air tightened my skin, pert my nipples and formed goosebumps all over me. I shivered as a cool breeze ran across my shaved twat. When I looked down, I noticed that there was even goose bumps down there. It was so shocking it was surreal. Not only was I now a slave, I was walking in downtown Charlotte completely naked and in bondage.

Although the brisk morning air felt icy on my bare skin, my embarrassment kept me warm. Naked in public with people staring at me, I'd never been more aware of my surroundings. I could feel the cold concrete sidewalk on my bare feet as well as the roughness of the surface. I twitched a little as cool breeze tickled my sex, and couldn't do anything to stop my boobs from jiggling freely on the front of my chest. With my hands cuffed behind my back, I even noticed all the goose bumps on my bare ass. I felt lowly, powerless, exposed, and indecent.

In the middle of downtown Charlotte, the sidewalks bustled with people and everyone was giving me a look. Most of the women just gave a quick glance and then ignored me while other women gave me a disdainful look and arrogantly snickered at my plight. Only a few actually looked sympathetic and made eye contact.

Most of the men, particularly the young ones, stared at me intently, often smiling lustfully and looking me up and down, carefully checking out all of my anatomy, and paying special attention to my bare cunny and jiggling boobs. Some of the guys even stopped and took photos while a couple whistled.

It was all happening so fast that I felt dizzy. Half an hour ago, when I entered the Department of Slavery, I just thought that I was just agreeing to a three year job with crappy hours and no pay. Now that I was being led through downtown Charlotte, naked and bound, clearly I'd enslaved myself and, as we approached the parking garage, I wondered what other rude surprises were in store for me.

The two parking attendants stopped what they were doing as Janice and I walked up and stared at my bare twat in amazement, looking as if they'd never seen a hooch in person before. Only about 20 and looking decidedly on the shy/nerdy side, I had a sense that the two young parking lot attendants might not have. So, feeling sorry for the boys, I slowed down a little and gave them a real good look at my anatomy. I considered it a mission of mercy.

They stared at me as if in a trance, with their mouths ajar, mesmerized by my nakedness. Flattered by their attention and sympathetic of their naiveté, I smiled at them as we passed and then turned to see if they were still looking at me. Of course, they were still staring at me, wide-eyed, slack jawed, and in lust, so I gave the boys another smile. It felt exhilarating, I actually really enjoyed it.

"Look, I don't give a crap about all the curtsying and slave rules," Janice said. "I didn't buy you for all that submissive stuff, I bought you to sell my merchandise, understand?"

"Yes ma'am," I said, suddenly feeling a pang of humiliation about being naked and in bondage in front of my employer.

"You're going to be our salesgirl. So, your primary job will be luring as many horny perverts in the door as possible. Give them a show, and then get them to buy as much as you can."

Janice unlocked the trunk to her car and got out some towels and draped them over the passenger seat all around the passenger seat, making sure my germy ass or bare skin didn't touch her car.

"You're also going to do all the janitorial work and stocking just as before. That mean you'll clean the bathroom four times a day, mop the floors twice, dust, take out the trash, mow the lawn, wash the windows, stock the shelves, and whatever else I tell you to do."

"Yes ma'am."

"Just don't touch my desk or use my restroom. Use the customer restroom, not mine, understand. Clean it, don't piss in it."

"Yes ma'am."

"We need the money so I don't care how you do it, just get it done. Just keep it classy enough that we don't run off all our female customers."

"Yes ma'am."

"And don't touch anything," Janice said as she motioned for me to get in her car. "I just had it detailed so it's nice and clean and I want to keep it that way."

Carefully, I sat down on the towels so Janice's seat wouldn't be soiled by my bare skin.

"If you have any complaints, just understand, I don't want to hear them, okay?" Janice said as we pulled out

"Yes ma'am."

"I didn't buy you just to hear you bitch and moan."

Eagerly awaiting our arrival, the young parking lot attendants were standing outside the booth, hoping to get a better view of me. I smiled at them again as Janice paid. Staring at me intently, she had to remind them to process her credit card.

As we pulled up to our store, a wave of embarrassment hit me. The sales area was surrounded by huge windows on three sides and there were half a dozen shoppers already in the store.

Feeling indecent, I wasn't mentally ready yet for my coworkers to see me naked and I paused to collect myself.

"Don't look so worried," Janice said, "it's the same job that you've done for months as a free woman. So just get out of the car and get going."

"Yes ma'am," I said as I got out of the car.

By now, it was a few minutes past 10 o'clock and the store had been open for over an hour. There were already some customers and I could see Sandy inside.

"Well," Janice said, "what are you waiting on? You have customers."

"I don't know if I can do this," I said, suddenly overcome with embarrassment. "I need a minute."

I'd be one thing showing all my goodies off to some of the guys I knew. They're my own age and I was even looking forward to it. If nothing else, I'd love to see the look in their eyes when they see me. But letting my co-workers and all the customers get a good look at twat and titties was something else. I just wasn't ready for that.

"Do you want me to take you back to the Department of Slavery so I can get your head shaved and buy that winch," Janice said impatiently.

"No," I said, quickly getting out of the car, "I'm moving."

"I bought you to work and I expect you to get right to it."

"Yes ma'am."

"If you ever get to the point that you feel like you don't want to work and you think you need some motivation, you come tell me and I'll make sure you get it."

"Yes Ma'am."

"I'm sure I can arrange something that'll change your attitude," Janice said as she unlocked me and freed my hands.

As we walked into the store, all the customers' eyes flew open as they stared at me in amazement. Frozen in place, they couldn't have been anymore motionless if they'd been made of concrete.

"I expect results," Janice said.

Taking a good look at my naked body, Janice left me standing naked in front of the stunned customers while she returned to her office.

"AHHH!" I heard a frightened yelp behind me Sandy, gawking at me with her hand covering her mouth and her eyes bulging. She couldn't have looked more stunned if she'd accidentally swallowed a tarantula.

Franticly rushing up to me, Sandy grabbed me by the arm and jerked me towards the stockroom. Hearing Sandy's squeal, Larry and Bill rushed in from the stockroom and they looked just as shocked as Sandy. It was obvious that Janice hadn't shared her decision to turn me into a naked salesgirl with the other partners.

"Jesus, what are you doing?" Sandy whispered excitedly as she pulled me into the back. Sandy's voice had an urgency to it that bordered on sheer panic. "My god girl, you're completely naked. Where in hell's your clothes?"

"In a trash can at the Department of Slavery."

"What!"

"Janice threw them away."

"Seriously?"

"No shit. Ask Janice. From now on, it's the full Monty." I lifted up my wrist and showed Sandy one of my wrist cuffs. "I'm the store's new salesgirl."

Speechless, Sandy just covered her mouth with her hand, made a glance down to my twat, and quickly looked away, turning red in embarrassment, "Oh for the love of god, what are you going to do?"

I shrugged, "Sell auto parts I suppose. I'm a slave, what else can I do?"

A jolt of panic ran through me as I turned and faced the customers. Wide-eyed and slack-jawed, they all gawked at me intently. It was now painfully obvious that I was about to spend the next three years of my life selling auto parts nude and I could feel my face warm as it got even redder the more I thought about it.

The customers, all men, were looking at my nude body in amazement, like I'm the sexiest thing they've ever seen. To my surprise, it electrified me. The more the men smiled and gazed at me in awe, the more my entire body tingled with sexual excitement. It was absolutely scintillating.