Shanghaied Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything you'd like to see sir?" I said. "Anything at all? I'd be glad to show it to you."

I let Bobby look at me for a moment and then I gave him a big hug. Bobby started to put his arms around me but hesitated -- I was just too naked for him to touch me. But, I wanted him to feel me. I really like it when a guy I like touches me, particularly when he caresses my bare skin. It's just so sensual. I've always been that way.

Like when I went to the movies with a guy, I'd wear some really short shorts; we'd sit in the back, and, about fifteen minutes after the movie had started, I'd get his hand on my inner thigh and let him play with my legs and sometimes a little more. Things usually generally heated up quickly from there. It really got my motor running and just made the movie so much more enjoyable.

I know it sounds bad but I've only get to live life once, so I might as well enjoy it and, as a slave, flirting with guys is the only entertainment I have. Seeing my obvious affection for Bobby, almost everyone in the store moved to where they could see, eagerly watching us hoping for some action and I didn't disappoint.

"Don't be shy," I said softly. I gave Bobby a devilish little grin as I took his hand and sat it on my butt cheek, "I'm really glad to see you."

Shocked, at first Bobby was hesitant but as I slid his hand gently across the curves of my buttocks, a big smile came across his face, almost as big as mine. It was always a huge turn on for me when a guy got hugely turned on by me. It always got my libido really jumping. The more Bobby felt me the better I felt and he was feeling my ass really good so I was feeling really, really good.

He must have had his hands in his pockets because they were warm and, as he slid his hand across the goosebumps on my bare buttocks, I shivered again. The more he fondled my buttocks, the warmer I felt, the warmer my cunny felt, and the warmer he felt.

Bobby's desire for me was so great that it was electric; I could feel the energy. I'd only intended the kiss to be a quickie but it turned into a foreplay kiss, the type you're getting all worked up to have sex with a guy, where you get a little messy, make a lot of guttural noises even if you don't mean to, suck face, squirm around a lot, grab hair, feel each other up, and really have a delightful time doing it.

That my greeting of Bobby got out of hand was my fault. Although I know it's a little kinky, one of my all-time favorite sexual fantasies is shamelessly making wild and passionate love to a guy in front of an audience, both men and women. I can't help it, even the thought of performing sexually before a group really turns me on and being a slave gives me the perfect excuse to really go completely feral and act on some of my craziest sexual desires; things I'd never do as a free woman, like being naked in front a bunch of people and recklessly making out with a guy.

Being just a lowly slave made being wildly adventurous with my affections a lot easier and, although I loath to admit it, a lot sexier. Undulating a little during the kiss, I could feel Bobby's flagpole quickly raise itself to full mast. Though some women find an erection in a man offensive, I was always really flattered by it. It's just a boy's libido saying "hi, I think you're really, really, sexy." Often the guys can't even help it and that's when I liked it the best. I liked it so much, that when I'm on a date, I work the guy, touching him, flirting, kissing him, until I get him hard. If I'm with a boy and I can't get his little man to jump up and say hi to me, I'm a little insulted.

Giggling as the kiss finally ended, I caught sight of an older woman on isle three who'd just come in, looking at us in shock, a real deer-in-headlights look. I shrank away in embarrassment.

"You should be ashamed of yourself Karen," the older woman scolded.

"Ms. Hancock?"

I recognized the lady. She'd lived on the same block as I had growing up and I could feel my face getting red again as I fidgeted in embarrassment.

"Oh my god, that was so hot," one of the guys blurted out as the other men looked on gleefully and murmured in agreement.

I'll admit, I got a little carried away. It was probably a little too "R" rated of a show for the general public but I really had fun with it. In my defense, all the men watching had big smiles on their faces and wanted more. Remembering my place as a slave, I quickly tried to recover the situation.

"I'm so sorry. My apologies Ms. Hancock. I didn't really didn't mean to offend you."

Unfortunately, my apology did nothing to assuage her outrage, she was still fairly pissed and eyed my naked body in utter disgust. Not knowing what else to do, I curtsied.

I am your slave ma'am. How may I serve you?"

"Shameful, just shameful."

Suddenly realizing the front of his britches looked like he'd pitched a tent, desperately Bobby tried to hide his boner from Ms. Hancock and quickly turned away but it was too late; Ms. Hancock already got an eyeful of Bobby's affection for me.

"That's filthy," In an indignant huff, Ms. Hancock stormed out. "Your mother's going to hear about this!"

"Crap," I mumbled.

A huge gossip and known for her embellishment, Ms. Hancock would assure that my reputation in this town just took another scandalous hit, even with my mother -- as if my standing in the community could actually sink any lower. God only knows what she'll say about me. By this time tomorrow, the entire town will think that I'm the whore of Babylon. It reminded me that I was the only one naked in a room full of people and I began to feel nervous and indecent again as I looked around at all of the people staring at me.

With Bobby still busy trying to think of sports, I heard a soft but familiar voice from behind me say, "Hi."

As I turned to look, it was Crista (Chrissy) Lucas, my best friend in high school, giving me an anxious but sheepish smile, as if she was afraid of how I'd react to her. We both played on the high school soccer team, we took drama classed together, we hung out together, and we even vacationed together. She was like a sister to me but I hadn't seen her since I'd been enslaved.

"Oh," I said, startled by the awkwardness of being bare-twat naked in front of her. "Uh, hi Chrissy,"

I felt my face warm as an embarrassed blush came over me as I tried to cover myself as best I could with my hands. It's not that I wasn't glad to see her but not like this, not stripped, collared, and subjugated. Suddenly, I was very, very aware of my nudity and I desperately wanted to run away and hide.

"I'm sorry," I said blushing self-consciously, "I uh..." Being nude in front of her seemed unthinkably rude and I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even come up with the words to finish my apology.

Far from being uncomfortable with my nudity, Chrissy giggled playfully, amused at my obvious humiliation, as if I was being silly for worrying about such a thing. Suddenly it came to me that I was just a slave and, although she was my friend, Chrissy was a free woman and a customer; remembering my place, I curtsied.

"I am your slave ma'am; how may I serve you?"

Although it was humiliating to humble myself as a slave before Chrissy, as a slave, it was my duty. Chrissy just ignored my offer of services. It was obvious that she hadn't come to see the naked slave girl, Chrissy had come to see her friend.

"I heard about you becoming a slave and everything," Chrissy said, looking concerned. "Are you alright?"

"Well, I try to make the best of it."

"I can see that," Chrissy said teasingly as she smiled and looked towards Bobby.

"You see, the store wants me to flirt with the customers a little," I said defensively, my embarrassment deepening now that I knew that Chrissy had seen me shamelessly making out with Bobby in public.

"Does that include kissing some of the customers?"

Although I was required to show all of the customers my anatomy and let them photograph me, at least for the moment, Janice left it up to me as to which, if any, of the customers actually got to touch or kiss me and I reserved that privilege only to guys that I really liked.

"Well, uh, yeah, some of them," I stammered, still trying to get over the fact that I was standing completely nude and enslaved in front of my friend.

"Then," Chrissy suddenly looked nervously apprehensive and hesitated a moment as if she was getting up the nerve to say something really important, "Do you mind letting me try?"

"What?"

With me still standing there red-faced, holding my boobs and my twat, Chrissy gave a nervous but excited grin, and kissed me passionately. As we broke away, I was completely dumbfounded, shocked beyond rational though.

"Thanks," Chrissy said as she slowly licking her lips to savor one last taste of me. "I've always wanted to do that."

I was so astonished that I didn't know what to say. I had no idea she was lesbian; she'd never mentioned it and I certainly didn't know Chrissy had a crush on me. Not that it mattered but it was just such a shock. Chrissy smiled as looked me over and began lovingly fondling my ass and thighs. Stunned beyond words, I just stood there helplessly nude still embarrassingly clutching my tits and twat.

"You have a really sexy body," Chrissy said as she rested one of her hands on my buttock and lightly stroked my abs all the way from my boobs down to the start of my shaved pubes with the other.

"Thanks," I muttered, even more embarrassed and stunned than I was before.

"Do you mind?"

"Mind what?"

My eyes widened in astonishment as Chrissy began gently prying my hands off my boobs and cunny.

"You know," Chrissy said as she caressed my titties affectionately, "If you're ever curious and want to learn a little more, find out what it's like, I'd really enjoy spending the night with you. I'd make it nice for you; I really would."

If having Chrissy see me naked was awkward, then having her kiss me and fondle my ass and boobs was awkward on steroids. Worse yet, I was enjoying it and I kissed her back.

And let me tell you, when I kissed her, it wasn't just a little 'hi, how are you' peck on the cheek. No, the kiss quickly developed into a really high octane 'fuck me now' kiss, the way lovers do, wildly passionate, with our tongues and our hands getting naughty in a tangling embrace. Placing my hands on her head and wrapping one leg around her, I kissed Chrissy like a sailor coming home from the sea kisses his girl, pressing her face into mine, and embracing her as if I never intended to let her go.

Although I didn't consider myself either bi or lesbian, Chrissy was an exception. She'd been my best friend for years and I really loved her, just not in a romantic way until now. So, it wasn't that I suddenly stopped loving guys, or even that I started loving girls, it was just that I'd always loved Chrissy and, as awkward as kissing her was initially, it was still one of the most passionate things I'd ever done. With all that she'd done for and as close as we were, I really wanted to please her in every way in which a woman could please another woman. Besides, now that I was a slave, I needed her and wanted her more than ever.

Making out with Chrissy in front of everyone was something I would never have done as a free woman but, since I was forced to be naked and to exhibit myself to everyone anyway, I figured there wasn't any reason to hold back. Besides, my reputation had already gone to shit in this town and I didn't care anymore. At that moment, all I cared about was Chrissy.

If I didn't return her affections now, Chrissy might take it as a rejection and I may never get another chance. If I disappointed her, Chrissy could be crushed and she may never even return to the store at all. If I let that happen, both the moment and Chrissy could be lost forever.

As we kissed, I fantasized about spending the night in her bed, cuddling, holding each other, and enjoying the sensual luxury of naked skin on naked skin as we spooned together throughout the night. I dreamt of snuggling with her sweaty naked body as we relax after sex and whispered our devotion to one another. I wanted to slowly caress her naked body, touching her anywhere and everywhere I wanted while she returned the favor for me.

Gently wrapping myself around her, I couldn't help but notice that Chrissy wasn't wearing either a bra or panties, just a short summer sun dress; something I'd never seen her do before. I was sure that Chrissy's lack of undies was something special she'd done just for me, a gift of her body. Wanting to show her my appreciation of her gift, I decided to unwrap her a little, in front of everybody.

As I slid my hand under her dress and onto her bare buttocks Chrissy gasped and her eyes flew open in shock but she did nothing to stop me. Instead she just tightened her grip on me and kissed me even more passionately as my hand caressed her ass and then slid all the way up her back, lifting her dress in the process.

Making out with another girl was different. Chrissy's ass and legs were smooth, not hairy like a guy, and her body was tight, petite, and curvaceous. She wore lipstick, makeup, and smelled of perfume. Her manner was gentler, slower, and more passionate, with a lighter, more sensual touch. Even her soft moans of pleasure were distinctly feminine and, in truth, it kind of turned me on. Just knowing it was Chrissy on my lips excited me.

As my lips parted from Chrissy's, the guys looked on eagerly, almost salivating in glee. Not only had they gotten to see a couple of hot chicks make out, I'd let my hand travel so far up Chrissy's dress, all the way up her back, that I'd lifted her dress all the way to her shoulders. So, I'm sure everyone had all gotten a pretty good look at her tight little ass and probably even taken a photo or two. It embarrassed Chrissy to the point she was red faced, mortified, and hesitant to do anything else but, in truth, I think it actually really turned her on.

"Well look what we have here," another familiar voice said from behind me. "If it isn't the little slave slut, miss tail-for-sale herself showing everyone her cunny."

I turned around to see another high school soccer teammate of mine, Carla Santiago, gloating over my enslavement. Although we ran in the same circle of friends, Carla and I never got along. Gifted athletically and insanely attractive, a gorgeous Latin beauty, Carla had the looks of a goddess but the personality of a snake. For some reason, despite the fact that she was rich, athletic, and stunning, it wasn't enough. Even though she had everything, Carla was never satisfied; she always wanted more and would do anything to get it.

"Hello Carla," I muttered bitterly as I covered myself with my hands and arms again.

Despite my duty as a slave, I neither curtsied nor did I declare my servitude to her. She didn't deserve it and there was no way that I was going to give Carla the satisfaction. It was one thing to be naked in front of my friend Chrissy but something else entirely to be helplessly naked, and vulnerable before my enemy. Knowing of the animosity between Carla and me and sensing my distress, Chrissy tried to stand between Carla and me only to be forcibly brushed aside.

"My turn," Carla sneered.

Openly and aggressively lesbian, Carla often hit on other girls on the team, particularly the straight girls and her advances were never subtle. You see, Carla never wanted what she could have, she always coveted what she couldn't get -- the forbidden fruit. She didn't want the girls who said "yes," she demanded the girls who said "no." Carla always wanted to bed the straight girls and the lesbians that already had girlfriends and Carla didn't take no for an answer.

With Carla, sex wasn't so much about the intimacy as it was about the conquest and it seemed as if she intended me to be her next victory. She didn't want lovers so much as she wanted minions; she didn't want passion so much as she wanted power; she didn't want sex as much as she wanted subjugation. And, whomever she couldn't conquer sexually, she did her best to publically humiliate and punish.

As you might have guessed, there was a history between Carla and me. I'd blown her off when she'd made an advance in the locker room as we were preparing to shower after a game. When Carla insisted, the resulting exchange became ugly and it was overheard by some of our teammates who told Izzy, Carla's lover, which really pissed off Carla. Carla told Izzy that I was the instigator and it cost me my friendship with Izzy, which really pissed off me. Since then, Carla and I have had nothing but animosity between us.

Carla never took rejection well. A rich bitch from a well-to-do family, Carla always had to be the top dog at everything, even if it meant she'd have to put down everyone else achieve it. Publicly rejected and embarrassed by me, Carla had long sought to put me in my place and, now that I was a slave, she'd been presented the perfect opportunity.

"Nice," Carla chucked as she eyed my nudity and got out her phone. Of all people, I didn't want Carla to have a photo of my twat. It'd be her trophy, proof of her superiority over me. Something she'd post all over the net and send to all my friends along with plenty of snide remarks on who and how many men and objects that had been inside it.

I didn't even want her to have a photo of me naked and covering but there was nothing I could do about that. As Carla started photographing me, instinctively I squatted down and tried to expose as little of me as possible.

Carla just snickered as she walked around to my backside to take an embarrassing photo of my butt as I cowered in shame.

"I can't believe you sold your own ass into slavery," Carla laughed. "What a puta."

"Screw you Carla," forgetting my place, flipped her my middle finger.

Instantly I regretted it. It was just a habit. I'd said and done that to Carla's trash talking a hundred times if not a thousand. It was about the only thing I ever said to Carla. I didn't even think about it but, now that I was a slave, such insolence could be considered criminal.

"Mind your manners slave," Carla snapped, "You're talking to a free woman."

Carla's words caused me to grit my teeth. As my social better, if Carla, a free woman, reported me to Janice, I could get my ass violated for disrespectful behavior in a minutes. If I, a slave, were disrespectful of Carla, or any other free woman, in any way, however trivial, not only could I be subject to physical correction by Janice, flogging, confinement, shaving my head bald, bread and water, etc., any disobedience, disrespect, or insolence by a slave was considered criminal and would result in me being sentenced to an extra 30 days of slavery.

Part of what made it so scary was just how frequently and how easily slaves like me got violated. My trial would be in the Slave Court, an online service that could be accessed from any computer or cell phone 24 hours a day. Usually, a hearing could be set up almost instantly and only lasted only a few minutes. As a slave, I was no longer considered a citizen and therefore had no constitutional rights. It meant no lawyer, no time to prepare, no cross examining witnesses, no calling witnesses on my behalf, and no appeal.

In the slave court, the slave was almost always convicted. Most slaves ran up an additional 90 to 120 days of servitude by the time their slavery commitment was up, often more, because of behavior infractions, particularly in the first few months of their enslavement as they adjusted to their new lowly status. The laws were harsh but were considered necessary to make a slaves behave.

In order to get a slave to act subservient and obey every command immediately, completely, quickly, without thought, without attitude, and without question, the slave to be absolutely scared shitless of what would awful things would happen to her if she didn't. The idea was to make the slave too frightened to dare disobey; so frightened that she'd be completely submissive and downright eager to comply with any order. I can tell you from experience, the threat of being violated or having my tender bare ass flogged definitely had me scared.