Shanghaied Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow," the boy said as he started admired my titties, "they're amazing."

I couldn't help but giggle as I watched his eyes dance in delight. He was so wildly excited by my nudity you'd think that I'd just bought him a car.

An older guy, by their resemblance maybe the boy's older brother, whispered something in the young man's ear and the boy's eyes lit up. I couldn't make it out exactly but the brother said something about the top shelf.

"Oh," the teenager thrilled, "yes, please, I'd like to buy some antifreeze."

"Right this way sir," I said cheerfully, leading the way and letting the kid get a good look at my naked ass. "Which one sir?"

"If it's not too much trouble ma'am, I'd like a gallon of the Rocky Mountain."

Of course, the jugs of Rocky Mountain Gold Antifreeze were on the top shelf. The deal with the top shelf was that it was so tall that I needed a small step ladder for me to reach all the way up. I'm sure his brother also coached the naive young man that, by asking for an item on the top shelf, it meant that when I climbed to the top step of my ladder, my pussy would be eyelevel, giving him a front row seat to view my shaved little hoo-ha.

But, far from being humiliated by his request, I was kind of hoping he'd make me climb the ladder. In truth, I was looking forward to it. Being the first girl he'd seen nude was really turning me on and I wanted to make the most of it.

"Why it's no trouble at all sir," I said gleefully as I fetched the ladder. "It'd be my pleasure."

Positioning the ladder so as to offer the boy the best view of my twat, when I stepped to the top, his eyes nearly bulged out of his head and his mouth dropped open a little. He was in awe. Despite everything that had just occurred, the young man's admiration of my anatomy was so sincere, I found myself really enjoying the moment as well. It seemed as if the deprived young man was in desperate need of some remedial schooling on female anatomy and I was all too happy to be his tutor and show him everything he needed to see.

Eager to reward the wide-eyed virgin with even more of an education of what a girl's cunny looks like, I decided to linger on the top of the ladder a bit, just to let him adore my shaved twat a little longer. He licked his lips in delight.

"I'm sorry sir," I said, stalling for time. "I forgot. Did you say you wanted the Rocky Mountain Gold Antifreeze, or the Bio-Best Antifreeze?"

Although I picked up a jug of both to show the boy, he wasn't looking at either of them. Instead, he seemed memorized staring at my twat only a foot or so from his nose. Looking at me almost cross eyed, his eyes bulged wider as he excitedly looking at my hooch in reverence, as if it was the most wonderful thing he'd ever seen. Saying nothing for a few second, I just let him look.

We were interrupted when, to my horror, the door to the office opened again and I saw Carla walking out with Janice and, worse yet, Janice was eagerly counting a stack of money.

"Oh shit," I muttered. Whatever Carla was up to, it involved me and it couldn't be good. Apparently my ordeal with Carla wasn't finished yet. In fact, it looked like my humiliation at the hands of Carla was just beginning.

"So, I can pick her up at seven tomorrow?" Carla asked.

"Sure," Janice said cheerfully as she finished counting Carla's money, "You can have her all night if you want. We open at nine. Just try to have her back before that."

For a moment, my heart stopped as I froze in terror, not wanting to believe my ears.

"Not a problem," Carla said as she shook hands with Janice.

In a frightened daze, I stumbled down the ladder and gave the young man his antifreeze.

"Here sir," I said as I tried to hide my anxiety from him.

The teenager just stared at my boobs in wonderment. Apparently he hadn't gotten a good look at a pair of these before either. In a hurry to try to eavesdrop on Janice and Carla, I quickly gave him the parting curtsies required of me by the store.

"Thank you so much for coming in sir. I certainly hope you'll come back and visit me." I curtsied and tried to smile. "It would be my pleasure sir to serve you as your slave again."

"Oh, don't worry ma'am. I'll definitely be back," the young man promised, his eyes still transfixed on my boobs.

As the young man finally pried his eyes off me and went to pay for his antifreeze, I turned my attention back to Carla and Janice. This was bad and I mean really, really bad. Downright spiteful, Carla really enjoyed taking vengeance on people; in fact, she lived for it, and she could be extremely imaginative and diabolical in her revenge. She'd love nothing better would love to make a humiliating spectacle of me to impress and entertain her friends; the type of thing that people would take pictures of and snicker about for years.

"Oh no," I muttered. "No, no, no, no."

But there was nothing I could do. My fate was sealed - I was seriously fucked. Janice had just leased my bare ass to Carla for 14 hours. It was bound to be the longest and most humiliating 14 hours of my life. I just wished at least I'd have clothes, even just a pair of panties would be something, some modicum of modesty as Carla exacted her revenge.

"For what you're paying," Janice said, "if you ever want to rent Karen again, I'm sure we can work something out,"

"Thanks, I might."

"And feel free to discipline her if she misbehaves in whatever way you think is appropriate."

"Oh, don't worry, I definitely will," Carla said gleefully as she glanced in my direction.

"And make sure and report any further insolence on her part to me and I promise you that I'll have her violated again. I will not tolerate that, not in my store."

As Carla was walking out she grinned, amused at the terrified expression on my face.

"From now on slave, you're my bitch," Carla whispered as she grabbed one of my butt-cheeks and squeezed it. "See you tomorrow."

I gritted my teeth. Unfortunately, Carla was right; I was her bitch and, tomorrow night, I'd be her slave. Janice had just rented me to the most vindictive ass-hole that I knew. Helpless and naked, Carla was definitely going to exhibit, degrade, and punish me in a very demeaning and physical way and in front of an audience of Carla's choosing. Having a flair for the spectacular, Carla loved achieving her vengeance over her hapless victims in the most memorable of ways and she was sure to have conjured up something really special for me. I hadn't a clue what Carla had in store for me but it terrified me.

"Excuse me miss," a customer said. "I believe I'm next."

It brought me out of my frightened trance and back to the moment, back to standing naked in an auto parts store, back to a couple dozen men eagerly staring at me, and back to being a naked salesgirl slave.

"I am your slave sir," I curtsied and smiled for the customer. "How may I serve you?"

* * * * *

To be continued.