Shanghaied Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The criminal sanctions enforcing slave behavior also were a way of bringing much needed revenue into the Federal government's coffers. If I misbehaved, by selling my naked ass the government would profit handsomely. It was a tax that a slave had to pay with her ass. If I got violated and sold, god only knows where I'd end up and what I'd be doing.

They could even sell me to a buyer in another country. Then I'd be crated up and my bare twat could be shipped off to Timbuktu, Tajikistan, or Tibet. The next thing I'd know I'd be in some harem slave in Morocco, a naked waitress at a dive bar in South Sudan, a slave concubine in Mongolia, or wading ankle-deep in mud and swatting flies as I found myself planting rice on a plantation in Vietnam. I felt frightened, helpless, naked, and very, very vulnerable. It was just the way the laws were designed to make me feel, like I was just a helpless slave, totally at the mercy of my master.

I'd been really lucky so far. Sandy was a sweetheart. She'd never rat me out no matter what I did. Two of my other masters, Larry and Bill, were nice guys who I considered friends and who preferred a causal, easy-going, relationship in the store. They could care less about my transgressions. Violating me just wasn't in them.

However, Janice was another story. She'd report me to the slave court in a heartbeat. She was the only one of my masters that I feared would seriously discipline me. If I didn't want to stay a slave forever, I'd have to be really careful.

"She doesn't want to kiss you," Chrissy said.

"It doesn't matter," Carla chuckled as she pulled me up out of my crouching position by my hair, "the bitch is just a slave. She'll do as she's told."

Now that I'd royally screwed up, I dared not resist as Carla pressed her lips into mine, and kissed me. Although the kiss was passionless, it wasn't meant to be loving. Carla's kiss was more like a Mafia don giving his hapless victim the kiss of death. It wasn't about affection, it was about control. The kiss was just Carla's way as saying, "I own you."

"Stop it!" Chrissy said angrily.

Seeming satisfied for the moment, Carla took one last photo of me, snickered, and walked away.

"Have fun girls," Carla said.

"What a bitch," Chrissy fumed, loud enough for Carla to hear.

"Yeah, but she'll be back," I mumbled, fearful as I wondered what Carla was up to.

As all of Carla's friends knew of the animosity between us, Carla would love to publicly degrade or punish me for opposing her. And, now that I was a mere slave, I was just too easy of a target to ignore. It wasn't if she would attempt to seek her vengeance from me, it was simply a matter of what evil thing she was plotting and how much I'd be made to suffer.

With a crowd of men eagerly waiting for me, and after the thing with Carla, Chrissy and Bobby both started to shy away but I wasn't ready for them to go yet. Now that I was a slave, I needed my friends and wanted them to come in and see me as much as possible. I needed people who'd treat me as a person and remember me as Karen and not just the naked slave girl.

"I'd best be going," Chrissy said, looking at the crowd of men waiting for me. Bobby had already started to leave.

"Just a second," I said to Chrissy as I scurried over to Bobby.

"Don't forget about me," I begged.

"Never," Bobby said and I gave him a big hug and insisted he take my picture, just to have something to remember me by. Although I was sure that he already had a few nudies of me, given how many customers had taken my photo and circulated them all around town, I wanted to give him something special, a photo of me that was uniquely his. He was ecstatic.

"Don't worry," Chrissy smiled as I came back to her, "I'll be back Sunday."

"Thanks," I said, "you have no idea how much this means to me; I really need you." and then I gave her a quick kiss.

"I love you," Chrissy said, suddenly emotional.

"I love you too," I said, as we hugged.

I as I watched her go, I felt confused, not knowing if I was truly ready for a lesbian relationship (I liked guy too much for that) but, at the same time, knowing I loved Chrissy way too much to let her go. I desperately wanted to get her naked, crawl into her bed, kiss her passionately, roll around mattress with her caressing and kissing until we're both really sweaty and breathing hard, go down under her sheets, and then show Chrissy my affection for her by pleasuring her more passionately than she's ever experienced before; loving her with my tongue until I've got her helplessly squirming in sexual exhilaration, trembling uncontrollably, and screeching in ecstasy.

Suddenly dizzy, I had to steady myself and I felt as if I needed to sit down. Only minutes ago I was decidedly straight and now I find myself gleefully fantasizing about a salacious lesbian encounter with my best friend. Even when I thought my enslavement couldn't get any more emotional, it had just taken another shocking turn. Not only was I naked, enslaved, and helpless, now I was completely bewildered as well, having no idea where either my life or my love life was headed.

As I turned my attention back to the sales floor, another familiar face was smiling at me. To my dismay, the next customer in line was my former high school biology teacher, Ed Grisham, checking out my biology. I cringed.

Do you remember when I told you that one of the thrills of being helplessly nude in public was that I could be either exhilarated or humiliated by whomever walked in the door next? Well, Mr. Grisham definitely belonged in the humiliation category. I'd always thought he was really creepy and never, in my worst nightmare, dreamed that he'd get to see me nude, but here I am, red-faced in embarrassment as I'm standing butt-naked in front of him as he's looking at me.

"Oh, uh," I stumbled for words before trying to force a smile out of a grimace, "Hi Mr. Grisham."

"Well hello Karen," Mr. Grisham said, smiling broadly.

I curtsied, "I am your slave sir, how can I be of service?" He gave me a good look up and down, mostly at my hoo-ha but what could I do? I was a slave and this was my job, to be the visible reward to whatever customer walked in the door, the sexy eye-candy, even to a creep like Mr. Grisham.

"Nice."

"Thank you sir."

Several agonizing seconds passed by as I waited for Mr. Grisham to say something but all he did was gawk.

"Can I help you find anything sir?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," Mr. Grisham said as he finally looked at me in the face. "Wax, I'd like to look at some car wax."

"Right this way sir," I said as I lead him to the store's car wax display. As I glanced backwards, as I suspected, he was looking at my bare ass and he was definitely enjoying the view.

"We carry all the major brands," I said, gesturing at the display.

Mr. Grisham gave a quick glimpse at the bottom shelf.

"Let me see the Kresten Shield."

Of course, the bottles of Kresten Shield Premium Auto Shine, an off-brand that was our least popular car wax, were on the bottom shelf. Obviously Mr. Grisham knew that when a customer asked for an item on the bottom shelf, it was my job to turn around, bend way over, give the him a free shot of my asshole and cunny in the process, and then hold the pose for a couple of seconds so he can enjoy the view before coming back up with the merchandise.

As a result, in the last few days, we've started selling a hell of a lot of stuff from the bottom shelf and, in the process, my most private of parts had become very public. Although I was forced to bend over a lot, I still hadn't become accustomed to doing it and it still embarrassed me every time.

"Certainly sir," I said as I felt a new wave of blushing overtake me.

It meant I'd be forced completely disgrace myself in front of a man I despised. Let me tell you about Mr. Grisham, he's a real perv. You see, when I was in his class, in the second semester of my senior year of high school, Mr. Grisham let the girls know that if you wore a short skirt with white panties, sat on the front row, and let your legs drift apart some, you'd definitely get an A. I'm proud of the fact that I wore jeans to his class, sat in the back, and got B- but now here I was, naked, and about to bend way over to show this asshole my asshole just to try to sell him a lousy bottle of car wax.

Although it really, really sucked, there was no way out of it. As a customer, Mr. Grisham was entitled to order me into the humiliating pose. I was under strict orders from Janice that so long as looking at my anatomy parts might cause a customer to look at buying some of her auto parts, then the customer could look at any part of me he wanted to. My modesty wasn't a factor at all; selling the merchandise was the only consideration. So, if having me bend over might help the store sell a lousy $7 bottle of off-brand car wax to some pervert, then I'd have to take the dive.

Turning around, I took a breath, muttered a few expletives under my breath and then, even though it galled me, I bent way down, gave Mr. Grisham a great view of all I had to offer and then waited a couple of seconds for him to get a good look at me. When I brought up the car wax and handed it to him, Mr. Grisham's eyes looked as if he were in ecstasy. I wanted to puke.

As Mr. Grisham pretended to look at the bottle of car wax while he continued to stare at my boobs, feeling very exposed, without even thinking about it, I crossed my legs, folded my arms across my boobs, and fidgeted nervously in my embarrassment as I waited for him but he took his time -- it seemed like an eternity.

"Is there anything else I can help you with sir?" I asked, desperate to get this humiliating ordeal over with.

"Be a good little slave girl for me Karen and make that two bottles?" Mr. Grisham said with an evil smile as he got out his phone.

"Yes, sir," I grumbled. "It would be my pleasure." Resigned to my fate, I gritted my teeth, turned around, and bent over again, exposing my cunny and ass for his close-ups.

Suddenly, the door the store's office flew open and Janice stormed out.

"Karen, come in here," Janice shouted, looking really pissed.

Caught in the embarrassing pose, bending down in front of Mr. Grisham with my ass in the air, in a panic I jerked upright.

"Yes ma'am."

I quickly obeyed, leaving Mr. Grisham to get his own damned car wax.

Of all the store owners, Janice was by far my least favorite. In fact, she was the only one I didn't like. Being summonsed to see her was like being called to the principal's office at school; it was never, ever, good. Always critical, frequently petty, and never complimentary, to be called to Janice's office meant I'd screwed up something and was about to get my ass chewed out over it.

Scampering into the store's office, to my horror, Carla was seated at a chair in front of Janice's desk, looking smug, with Janice glaring at me angrily. I curtsied in front of Janice and assumed the proper stance of a slave standing before her master, standing straight up with my hands behind my back and my head slightly bowed, and nervously awaited my discipline. She'd never actually physically disciplined me or anything before but she'd never been this pissed at me before either.

Then I noticed on Carla's phone was the incriminating photo of me giving her my middle finger. Obviously Janice had seen it and was enraged. I froze in terror.

"Kneel," Janice ordered and I dropped to my knees in front of her.

As I assumed the formal kneeling stance of a slave before her master, with my knees shoulder length apart, my hands clasped behind my back, and my head slightly bowed, my heart skipped a beat. The kneeling pose was usually reserved for more serious occasions, like when a slave was about to be chastised, punished, or sold. When a master ordered her slave to kneel, it usually meant that the hapless slave was in some pretty deep shit.

As Janice turned the big screen monitor of her desktop in my direction, I winced. The logo of the Federal Slave Court was on the screen as well as a thumbnail video of a woman, probably a court clerk, who viewed my nudity with disdain. Obviously, Carla and Janice were about to violate me.

"We're ready now," Janice said to the court clerk. "You can get the judge."

"Wait, please, I'm naked," I pleaded as I broke my pose, cringed, and covered myself as best I could with my hands. "Could I at least have something to wear?"

To be hauled in front of the Slave Court like a common criminal was bad enough but to be subjected to being tried naked seemed mercilessly degrading. It'd never happen to a free woman. If I was to be tried, in the name of decency, at least I should be afforded some clothes. Janice ignored me while Carla grinned and snickered at me under her breath as she gleefully watched me writhe in my nudity and my shame. I felt completely helpless and indecent.

A judge appeared on the screen, "Is this the slave?" The judge said as looked at me kneeling on the floor before him desperately clutching my boobs and my twat.

"Yes sir," Janice said.

"Good. Then let's begin," the judge said with a tap of the gavel. "Go ahead and stand up slave."

Humiliated and still covering what little I could with my hands, I scrambled to my feet.

"This is the case of the United States vs. Slave Karen Fischer, slave number 01-CLT-3102629," the judge said, reading my indictment, "Ms. Fisher, you are charged with being disrespectful to a free woman, namely Carla Santiago, on this 10th day of March 2031 in violation of section 8013 of part 7 of title 18 of the United States Code. How do you plead?"

"I didn't mean anything by it sir. It was just an accident."

"I will take that as a not guilty plea. Which one of you is the Carla Santiago?"

"I am your honor."

"Ms. Santiago, raise your right hand please." Carla did so. "Do you swear or affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth on the penalty of perjury?

"I do."

"Tell me what happened?"

"Well, I was just shopping an electrical fuse for my car but I couldn't figure out which one I needed. So, I went to the store's salesgirl, the defendant," Carla pointed at me, "who was busy flirting with some girl. Then, when I tried to get the defendant's attention, she became angry and did this."

Carla showed the judge the photo on her phone of me flipping Carla off with my middle finger.

The judge scowled and then glared at me, "Is there anything you wish to say before I pronounce your sentence."

"I, I didn't mean any disrespect your honor," I stammered as I fretfully readjusted my hands over my boobs and cunny. "You see, Carla's an old high school friend of mine and we always used to kid around with each other like that. Seriously, it was just a joke."

"This court finds you guilty of being criminally disrespectful to a free woman and sentences you to the mandatory minimum of 30 additional days of slavery together with up to 3 additional days for your processing and sale. This means that immediately following your current slavery commitment, you will become the property of the United States Government, you will be sold at auction, and then you will serve as a slave to the highest bidder for the duration of your criminal sentence." The judge picked up and tapped the gavel. "These matters are concluded."

As the computer screen went to black, I stood there stunned. Christ, I was only three days into my three year slavery commitment and I'd already been violated. It meant that in three years, when my time was up with the store, on my last day, the government would send a van to snatch me up, haul me off, and then they'd sell my naked ass at auction for another 30 days of slavery. Who knows who'll buy me and what they'll have me do. For what little I'd bring for just 30 days of servitude, Carla could even afford to buy me and that was really scary.

Delighted by the shocked look on my face, Carla let out a little giggle before composing herself, becoming serious again, and looking at Janice.

"I'm really sorry to cause all this trouble," Carla said apologetically, "But Karen was just so rude that..."

"Oh no," Janice interrupted as she scowled at me angrily. "Ms. Santiago, I very glad you brought this matter to my attention. Please let me apologize and I assure you that this type of behavior will not be tolerated in my store."

"Really, that's not necessary," Carla said.

"On your knees," Janice said to me as she pointed to a spot in front of Carla. I knelt.

"I believe you have something to say to Ms. Santiago," Janice said.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then get on with it."

Being naked and on my knees in front of Carla having to apologize to her after what she'd just done to me was rubbing salt in my wounds but I had no choice. I'd screwed up and allowed Carla to score her victory over me. What was frightening was how easily she'd done so. It caused me to realize, as a slave, just how completely defenseless and naked I really was. Bowing my head, I tried my best to sound sincere.

"I sorry Carla. I was out completely of line. It was my fault and I apologize. It won't happen again. I promise."

"Very good," Janice said. "Now kiss her shoes and back to work."

Every muscle in my body tightened as I heard the order to kiss Carla's shoes. This demeaning ritual was common after a slave had been disciplined to remind the slave of her subservience and put her in her place.

"Yes ma'am."

Delighted, Carla stuck out her foot, one foot and then the other and, as she was clad in sandals, I was forced to kiss Carla's bare toes. Just to insure I got the full flavor, Carla made sure to press her toes firmly into my lips with each kiss.

"Do it again and I'll have you flogged. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That will be all," Janice said. "Shut the door on your way out."

"Yes ma'am."

When a slave is given an order, she's considered criminally disrespectful if she doesn't obey it instantly. Even the slightest delay, comment, question, or showing any attitude at all could get me another 30 days. With Janice already being pissed at me, if I didn't want my tender ass flogged and/or get myself violated a second time in ten minutes, I needed to scoot so I curtsied and quickly darted out.

But, as I left, Carla stayed seated and that really concerned me. It almost certainly meant she wasn't done with me yet.

"There is one more matter I'd like to discuss with you if you have a minute," Carla said to Janice.

Although I desperately wanted to know what Carla wanted to talk with Janice about, I had my orders. As I returned to the sales floor, there were a couple dozen men and at least a couple of women anxiously awaiting my attention. Still in shock, I tried to compose myself. Salesgirls are always supposed to smile when dealing with a customer so I forced a smile on my face and curtsied.

"Which one of you sirs and ma'ams are next?" I asked.

"I am," a young man said as he eagerly stepped forward.

Bashful in his manor, he looked only 18 years old and appeared decidedly inexperienced when it came to women but really eager to learn. Wide-eyed and staring at my twat, the young man looked as if he'd never seen a vagina before but definitely liked what he saw. His innocence, naiveté, and lust made him adorable as a puppy and it immediately lifted my spirits. After what I'd just been through, it was really nice to be adored again. I need it.

"I am your slave sir." I said with a mischievous grin as curtsied and then widened my stance. "Can I show you something? Anything you'd like to see? Your wish sir is my command."

Of course, I was supposed to show the teenager the merchandise but I knew that wasn't what he came in to see and I took that as a compliment. I'd always loved flirting with the shy guys, particularly the ones that weren't real lookers and didn't get much attention from other girls. They're so unbelievably appreciative of whatever you do for them.