Shanghaied in Shanghai

Story Info
American man picks up sexy Asian women from the street.
2.5k words
3.66
30.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is a horny idea sometimes a great idea? Can you just take the first best flight to busy street in China and ask lots of hot women up to your hotel room? This is the story of how a young angry American man bred hundreds of sexy Chinese girls one summer.

The summer heat of the morning sun was strong and warm, 35 degrees Celsius or almost 100 in Fahrenheit. But he had been in China for three days now and gotten used to it. He was currently standing again on the most busy shopping street in the world: Nanjing Road.

He was on the hunt for more pretty Chinese girls and the plan he had gotten one day was really simple. Get a super cheap plane ticket to China, stand in a busy road and keep asking hot girls to come up to his nearby hotel room.

He had quickly found out how to use the heat to his advantage. The hot girls he was looking for wanted to protect their beauty from the sun with umbrellas. All he needed to do was look at all the girls walking down the street with their umbrellas for the most beautiful ones, walk up to them and...

"Hello beautiful I want to talk to you!"

He had walked up to two Chinese girls who were both very pretty but he focused on the hottest one to the right mostly ignoring her friend. She was wearing a pretty sexy outfit like most Chinese girls did with 5 inch heels a short black mini skirt and a pink unbuttoned shirt.

She had very long black hair down to her chest and a young cute face that smiled with a confused look. He noticed that she looked almost exactly like asian pornstar Vina Sky.

"Wei?! Ah ... h-h-hello?"

The pretty girl spoke with a broken accent. He knew that almost all the girls he picked up on the street had not ever spoken English with a foreigner before. He didn't mind though, he really only wanted to hear moaning from their mouths.

He held out his hand like he had done so many times before and shook hers with without letting go, holding her petite hand with red fingernails matching her lipstick. She looked up surprised at him. Most Chinese girls was not used to physical contact with other men like shaking hands.

"Hello pretty, my name is Andrew and I come from Harvard university in America and want you to help me better understanding China."

"H-hello mr Andrew my name is..., well my English name is Sky. We are both on summer holiday from Ningbo University nice to meet you."

"Wow what a coincidence you have just the body like this actress I have seen on online that also is called Sky. Start by answering some of my simple questions."

He eyed her body imagining how she will look like naked and held up the fake survey paper that he had printed with the logo of Harvard University at the top. He just noticed that he had spelled Harvard wrong, oh well these girls would never have guessed.

"How big is the population of China?"

"1.4 billion"

"Mention one neighboring country to China."

"Vietnam."

"Would you consider yourself an adventuring happy girl who loves to try new things?"

"Oh yes absolutely!"

"Have you ever considered for a day to just say yes to every idea someone has?"

"What do... well okay yes."

"Final questions, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Oh eh... no."

"Excellent you have excellent knowledge of China and will be great help of me answering more questions in my hotel room that is just over there!."

He pointed at the Sofitel Hyland hotel entrance just behind him. It was really pretty hotell and he had gotten it for just 100$ dollars per night. That was like 700 Chinese yuan, so cheap.

He gently but firmly now pulled her towards to hotel while quickly started talking to her friend that now was sheepishly following them since he had her hot friend by the hand.

"Really I can't thank you enough for helping I promise it will so much fun for you."

Before the Chinese girls knew it they were in the hotel lobby. Next part of his simple plan. Divide and conquer. The friend always had to go.

"You follow me to the reception I just need to check if they have any messages for me. Your friend can stay here for now."

He led her over to the reception desk a few hundred meters away before she could answer.

"You know what I think Sky that you should come up to my room without your friend. It will be much more exciting for you if we are in private. I mean when would you otherwise get to know an American?."

The girl thought for a moment and then smiled.

"Okay but only if my friend says it is okay!"

"Great! Wait by the elevators and I will ask your friend, she can signal you thumbs up if she is OK with staying here waiting."

The sexy asian walked over to the expensive large elevators and he walked over to her friend again by the entrance starting to lie to her.

"Hey listen change of plans. Your friends says she wants to go up alone with me and wants you to go out do some more shopping alone. She just wants you to do thumbs up that you will keep your phone on."

"Oh okay..."

Her friend blushed a little and then signaled thumbs up to Sky that gave thumbs up back just thinking that her friend encouraged her to go up with the strange foreigner.

In the elevator he leaned closer to the sexy cute asian girl still taller than her even though the high heels she was wearing.

"Do you have social media? Let's take a selfie together!"

"Sure!"

The girl took out her smartphone and in a flash had a popular social media app open. He noticed she had the pin 1-2-3-4.

"Let me snap one of us."

He moved behind her and angeled the camera down the get plenty of cleavage. He casually grabbed her ass as he took the photo.

"We look great together let's post it to your friends in China. Hm let's write something fun: Just met this American guy #hot #never-say-no. Perfect! Can I post this and add you as friend?"

"Hah Okay sure Andrew!"

He posted the photo and caption using her phone and then added his own fake profile as friends.

They walked together through the hotel hallway to his hotel room with a great view of the Shanghai city skyline and a large king size bed. He had made the bedsheets himself because even though he got room cleaning every day he had always many ladies up visiting his room.

The clock on the wall with Chinese decorations said 11:15 in the morning and in this was already the third Chinese girl he had on his room today. It had been a good day. He had made the bed so that the next girls didn't smell the sex and saw all the dried cum from the last fuck.

The room also had and some comfy chairs and a table. On the table was a beautiful large bottle of vodka with the label Silver Bull and two exquisite shot glasses.

The girl held the bottle looking confused. He took it from her and poured up two glasses.

"The vodka Silver Bull is, or was made by my father and his neighbors and friends in the village I come from in America."

"Before I flew here to China this Silver Bull Distillery was bought by a Chinese investor that promised to improve the American company. But just the next day they moved all the production to China."

His father had died just a few weeks later. He fucking hates China. Sky looked not sure what to say.

"I am sorry..."

"Have a drink. I brought this very last batch made in America with me."

All the girls he had here had tried some. He didn't want them drunk but a little tipsy helped him convince the girls do thing they would never have dreamed of otherwise.

He sat down on the bed and patted the covers indicating for her to sit down next to him. By now she knew why she was there. Chinese girls are inexperienced focused on studies when they are young but they do understand what happens when a girl goes to a hotel room with a boy.

Andrew moved his hands behind her head kissing first her cheeks and then her soft lips. She kissed him back lost in her passion.

He unbuttoned her shirt and pulled off her mini skirt revealing a red set of matching bra and sexy g string.

"Get on your knees, slut."

She was in a somewhat trance now following his every instruction. He had seen it before these girls had no idea how to behave in this new situation naked with a strange foreigner in hotel room so they just did whatever he asked them.

The young girl got down to the floor on her knees giving him a great view of her ass and tits. She opened his pants and pulled out his large white cock, a stark contrast to her yellow skin.

She opened her mouth and started licking and sucking on his cock. Good so she had seen some porn movies so she knew what to do. Most Chinese girls had some idea even though porn was forbidden in China.

He leaned over to her handbag and got her phone and started recording video of her sucking him. She looked up first surprised but then smiling doing it extra sexy for the camera seemingly comfortable since he used her phone.

After she had gotten him real hard he took off her bra and threw her on her back on the bed. He pulled out a long rope and tied her hands together behind her back pulling hard so she couldn't move.

The naked Asian on her back on his hotel bed now had something crazy in her eyes as he once again pulled out her phone and started recording her.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes. Please put on a condom I don't want to get pregnant."

He expected this. Chinese girls never got any sex education in school but they were not stupid and of course knew how babies were made.

However he had no intention of ever fucking these Chinese slurs wearing a terrible plastic condom. That would be like eating a candy with the plastic wrapper still on.

He took out a condom package in front of her, took out a condom and pretend to put it on where she couldn't see. He silently dropped the condom on the floor and put his hard tip to her open pussy. There was already a tiny drop of pre cum ready on his cock.

He thruster forward feeling her tight pussy like a tight grip around his cock. Asian girls really had the best and tightest pussies. He started sliding in and out of her.

She started moaning but still smiling to the camera as he recorded them fucking with the phone. She actually seemed to love the smartphone being with them.

"Oh yes yes oh my God you are so big please oh yes yes!"

He started fucking her faster and father sweating as he slapped her tits and legs.

"Ouch fuck yes! Oh my good you feel so good inside I can really feel you are you sure you have the condom on? Oh oh fuck yes."

"Yes yes I have so much condom on I promise." He lied.

He switched her around to fuck her from behind making sure she never saw his naked cock.

He continued fucking her harder until he felt once again close to cumming in a pretty Chinese girl.

"Oh I am close can I come inside of you?"

"Yes yes okay come inside of me yes!"

She agreed not knowing he would make her pregnant with a white baby in her belly.

He pushed with a final thrust all the way inside of her cumming and shooting lots of cum even though it had just been an hour since he last had sex.

She felt his warm seed inside of her and he held her sexy ass hard and still for a while really letting the cum stay inside of her.

He spanked her ass a few times and pulled out letting her lie down on in her stomach in the bed.

He lied down next to the young girl on his back, resting on the large pillows and pulling her close to his her two breast against his chest.

"You- you came i-inside of me?"

"Of course you told me to and you are too sexy to resist. Smile for the camera!"

He once again took a selfie with her phone with their faces and torso in frame, clearly naked in bed. He added the photo to another social media update to all her friends and started writing a caption.

"I have had a great sexy morning! #no-condom #third-girl-for-him-today. And... sent!"

She still looked dazed from the brutal fucking. He sent all the videos from her phone to his and gave her the phone back.

He looked at the time, 12 I clock in the morning, he probably would have time to pick up one more girl from the street before lunch.

"Thanks for great sex but I need you gone now. I keep your panties and bra as a souvenir and you can send me photo of your big belly in a few months."

He pushed her out of bed and dragged her naked out of the hotel hallway and threw her shoes and clothes outside.

He stood watching her putting on her clothes embarrassed with cum leaking down the inside of her leg.

As she skipped away she gave him a final dazed look like she could not understand what just happened.

He was already on his way down the other elevator thinking about how great he felt and how good he was at pretending to using a condom. It even had a name apparently to secretly removing the condom during sex: Stealthing.

Twelve weeks later captain Wang Lou of the Shanghai police department looked at another pretty young girl with her hands on her pregnant belly. This was the eight girl just today.

All had the same story, some Western man seduced them and they had voluntarily had great sex up in his hotel room. Not sure what room number he was in, couldn't remember his last name, and only had a fake social media profile to show with no real information.

Just like with all the other women he mouse cursor on his screen and pressed the button for Cased closed - no leads to pursue. Somewhere out there was a lucky American bastard that had bred hundreds of Chinese girls and there was nothing to do about it.