Shani Plays with Big White Cock

Story Info
South Asian couple accidentally slips into cuckolding.
8.1k words
4.23
39.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyscholar
shyscholar
198 Followers

My wife Shani and I (Sahan) are a first generation Sri Lankan immigrant couple living in a city in Texas. Starting maybe five years ago, Shani started reading sexual stories on Literotica. After some time, she admitted this to me. (I actually caught her, in a way, when she was on the computer with a funny expression.) Eventually, as a result of that, she and I kept doing things that got us both really, really turned on. Little by little though, we started doing things that would seem completely crazy for a South Asian couple.

So basically, this is a story of how we became a cuckold couple and how incredibly erotic that experience has wound up being for us. It has been definitely scary at times because this is so taboo, especially in our culture.

The whole experience of introducing other men into our marriage has been a surreal experience. It would seem crazy to me if, two or five years ago, you had predicted how our lives look today. But now I don't think we can ever go back to how things were.

The whole process has been one of pushing our boundaries and submission to White men. In fact, we are uploading our story on here because Shani's current Master has commanded us to do so. Master's name is Ben and he likes dominating and humiliating both of us. Master often gets Shani to admit dirty things to him when they're playing and one night she admitted that she wanted people to know about us. So he is making me write this story about all of this.

- - -

It started, with her finding the website. The desktop computer is in my study, but Shani uses a laptop at night, sometimes finishing some things for the school she works at while she's in bed. I think I was maybe working in the study and then needing a book from my bedside, so I went into the bedroom. I must have done it quickly because I saw her pull her hand from under the sheets very quickly and cast a guilt look at me.

She tried clicking to close the window but I asked her what it was she was looking at. She looked mortified. I almost got angry that she was hiding something. Finally she admitted it. She was reading erotic stories on a website called Literotica.

It might seem surprising but I actually was not upset and I am open minded so I sat down next to her and wanted to see what she was reading. She didn't want so show me and had clicked away. So we found a different story instead, one that was about two college professors who were married to other people and who ended up sleeping with each other.


It was actually a very sexy evening. I guess I had been so busy with my work that I had sort of stopped paying attention to her a little. But Shani still had sexual needs and I understood that. So I felt bad and wanted to be understanding.

That night I sat next to Shani and we read together. We didn't talk while we read but sometimes she would say "That's really sexy, no?" or I'd hear her sighing and noticed her chest heaving. She looked over at me with her cute face, with a mischievous smile when the characters were doing something dirty and sexy. I put my arms around her warm, curvy body as we read. As we got to the part about the female professor exposing herself and getting touched by the male professor, I put my hand under her nightie and started feeling her big, soft breast underneath. I slid my fingers up and teased her nipple. I knew she could feel my hardness stirring behind her too. The story was getting both of us very turned on. She was breathing heavily and moaning a little while I played with her breasts and thrust my hips into her from behind.

We didn't finish the story that night. We both got so turned on that we had to get naked. I got on top of her and started rubbing her with my hand between her legs. Shani had gotten so incredibly wet. It had been maybe a month since we had sex and I was so hard from seeing her like that, and from seeing how she looked at me. Our dark bodies rubbed against each other and she reached back and took my penis in her hand. I started rubbing her clit with my fingers. I slid one finger into her pussy as she massaged my balls with her soft, dark fingers. Then when I slid two of my own fingers into her and curled them, she started jacking me off faster. I bit her neck softly and moaned into her as she called out, too. It felt heavenly.


The laptop just sat there while we moaned together, playing with each other. Shani turned around to face me. Then she crawled backward down the bed, bent down and started sucking me, her thick black head of hair bobbing up and down as the warmth of her mouth engulfed my penis. I reached down and cupped and squeezed both of her ample breasts. I then leaned back and moaned, enjoying the softness my wife's mouth. I hadn't cum in a long time either so I wasn't sure if I would explode if she kept going like that. I asked her to lean back and I pulled myself over her, crawled on top of her and kissed her deeply. I lowered myself onto her and felt the heat of both our bodies pressed together.

I crawled down a little and suckled her breasts. I've always loved doing that. My wife has a D cup and large, beautiful brown areolas that are very sensitive. I licked one areola in circles and then pulled her nipple into my mouth while she arched her back, pulled my head into her and moaned "Ohhhhh Sahan!" I was stroking myself while I sucked her, making her lovely breasts all slick with my spit.


I was so incredibly turned on and could smell Shani's arousal, so I crawled further down and lowered my face to her thighs. I kissed her soft, beautiful thighs and finally planted my lips up against her flower. She was unbelievably wet. I drew my tongue in long strokes up and down the length of her dripping, throbbing pussy. I can rarely make Shani cum from sex so I have gotten good at giving her oral and she orgasms easily and multiple times that way. I reached under her thighs with both of my hands and pulled my face into her. With my face all wet from her arousal, I looked up at her big, pretty, dark eyes and whispered her name. "You taste so good, Shani." I told her, then touched my tongue to her and rolled it around her clit in circles.


Immediately, she started moaning and saying "Ohhhh Sahan, yessss Sahan!" It didn't take her long to start thrusting her hips up, rocking her pelvis in circles so I could lick her more. Soon she started grabbing the sheets, gripping the back of my head and I could tell my wife was about to orgasm on my face. I started moaning into her wet, delicious pussy as she humped my mouth and moaned loudly herself. Suddenly, the speed and pitch of her voice changed. It got higher and faster and she started thrusting and grabbing the back of my head hard and as I licked her clit and then Shani called my name loudly as her body tensed and spasmed while she groaned and bucked and I knew she was cumming. Her hands moved from my head to grasp the bedsheets. I made sure to lick her up and down, pressing myself into her and making my face and her groin completely slick with our juices as she finished cumming.

But when she relaxed, I didn't stop licking her. I just lapped up and down her sopping wet slit nice and slow like I knew she liked, and Shani sighed happily. She asked if I wanted to cum too, but I just kept licking her. I wanted to make her orgasm again because she's my wife and I love her and felt bad for not paying attention to her needs.

Yet this time while I pleasured her with my lounge, I took one hand and reached downward, down between my own legs. As I sucked on her clit and probed my tongue into her wet little pussy, I was also gripping my own hardness, tugging on it and rubbing the head with my thumb. Doing this was making me feel very, very aroused so I was breathing heavily and moaning into her pussy while I licked and stroked.


She was holding my head with her hand, by the hair, cooing happily "Ohhh Sahan you're so good to me." I lapped and lapped and stroked myself in a daze of pleasure for a few moments. She moaned and told me "I never, want you to stop, Sahan! I never want you to stop!" so we stayed there with me licking and massaging myself, our dark bodies writhing in pleasure and both of us whimpering in pleasure.

I was so turned on that I did something that I don't always do, but that I do for Shani because she really, really enjoys it. I pulled one of her legs up and swung it over, so she was lying on her side in the bed. I then scooched myself a little further up and pressed my face into her... between her ass cheeks. I stuck my tongue out eagerly and felt as it made contact with her sensitive little pucker. She let out a long, pleasured wail as it made contact, feeling my warm, soft tongue against her asshole. I pressed my tongue tip further to her little hole and then released the pressure, painting the flat of it up and down the little muscle. I was so turned on I was probably moaning as much as her.

With the hand that wasn't gripping and yanking my dick, I reached up between my lovely wife's soft thighs and rubbed her soaking pussy with my fingers. Shani started to buck her hips again, grinding her ass into my face as I licked her asshole and rubbed her pussy and clit. I was bucking too, so much more turned on than I had been in along while, imagining my wife being like that slutty female professor in the story. We were both moaning and writhing in bed as our arousal and the intensity of pleasure built and built. I could tell by Shani's fast moans she was going to cum again and soon she started saying "Sahan... Sahan! Sahan! Oh god Sahan!" and gripping my head behind her by my hair, pulling my face into her ass. I knew she was going to cum and I could feel the tension and the tight heat building in my groin too as I jerked myself and licked and rubbed her. Mumbling desperately, muffled, incoherently, my whole body was shaking as I licked her. I heard her let out a high pitched wail, call my name, shudder, and her body started to spasm. Hearing and feeling her do this pushed me over the edge too, and I gasped into her slick ass cheeks, into her little hole, and my legs kicked as I started feeling myself erupting, my penis throbbing, spewing, coating my thigh and some of the sheets in my cum as I moaned desperately into Shani's asshole, licking it as I did.

When she and I both stopped writhing, I felt kind of chilly and a little embarrassed about it. I had cum without having sex with my wife... but at least I made her cum twice. As I wiped my spit and her juices off my face and looked at her sheepishly, I said, "Shani... I'm sorry I got so turned on and we didn't..."

"Ohhh Sahan it's ok! I love you and that felt amazing! Come here," she said, opening her arms so I could fall into them, nuzzling her big soft breasts and suckling them again, both of so happy and relaxed and drowsy.

We must've dozed off embraced like that because when I woke up, were still naked with the light on and laptop out, but I put it away. I didn't even care that my cum had dried on my leg and on the sheets. My face still smelled like Shani's wonderful pussy. I snuggled her again and we slept so deep and well that night.

- - -

That particular night helped us rekindle a sexual fervor that we had only really had experienced during and shortly after our honeymoon. Shani had been a virgin when we got married and I hadn't been very experienced either. So when we got married we would have sex once a day or even more often sometimes. She had been so aroused all the time in those days, years ago. She had been fascinated by my penis—the only one she'd ever touched. She was always holding it, stroking it, kissing it lovingly. I remember how she giggled a month or so after we were married as I asked her in a pleasured whisper to "lick me here," indicating to my balls. And then that immense intimacy of her warm, soft mouth wrapped around them, her tongue flicking my testicles as she stroked me to such intense, messy completion.

It was wonderful to have the erotic stories rekindle that kind of sexuality between us. In the evenings, we started to develop a pattern. A habit of sorts. Shani would go to the room and I knew that she wanted me to join her. She would be expecting me. Once I got there, she would look up at me with that pretty, dark face and give me a mischievous giggle or a cute little grin. I'd get in bed with her and see what kinky story my wife had picked out and we would read it together, eventually taking off each other's clothing and touching and sucking and even fucking each other depending on how aroused we got.

Sometimes she would say "Wow that's nice," and point to the screen when some activity or something particularly naughty was being described and I'd look at her intensely or ask her if that turned her on. We would even read particularly steamy passages out to each other after a while. When we read stories about using clothespins or objects to spank with or even hot wax, we actually tried those things on each other. We even bought a butt plug and handcuffs because of the stories we read. And started using them.

It was truly amazing, the level of arousal Shani and I had for each other and how hard and often we could both orgasm. Our lives outside the bedroom improved too, since we were so happy and pleasured during most evenings.

The dangerous thing was just that Shani started picking naughtier and naughtier stories. It went from regular couples to cheating. Then to threesomes. Then... it's wild to admit, but we started reading about things that seem so forbidden or almost violent. Like multiple men and just one woman. They actually explicitly call them gangbangs. Sometimes they put their cocks in the woman's pussy, mouth, and asshole even and say that she's "airtight." Some of the stories were written by women... including women who had actually done things like this, it seemed.

But I'm a little ashamed to honestly admit those things really, really turned both of us on. At first I was shocked and maybe hesitant, but once I saw how focused on the stories Shani was, and how soaked she would get while reading them, I started relaxing and getting very turned on, too. I can't lie that I would also get incredibly hard imagining those stories. And imagining my own wife in those situations, when she would ask, semi-jokingly. "Can you imagine how crazy it would be to have your wife do something like that, Sahan? What if you saw me like that?" The images of her being a slut for lots of men started to fill my mind, night after night.

I know that should have been enough, but we started looking at things online too. We started looking at pornographic images at first but then Shani and I got so turned on that we would finger and lick and stroke and suck each other with video porn on, with our eyes fixated on horny, beautiful women getting fucked hard and so deep and for so long by men with incredibly large cocks.

This is all totally wild for a sexually conservative South Asian couple but everything kept turning us on so much and feeling so good that we didn't want to stop. Maybe we couldn't stop. We would do it on most nights, watch porn and make each other cum. Shani would be so incredibly aroused, like some sort of wild animal, if we were playing with each other while watching a gangbang. It was hard for me to last very long enough with that kind of thing on, so I would usually be between her legs, licking and fingering her while she watched and I could listen to the audio and my wife's moans. We didn't always have sex, but I'm proud to say, Shani would orgasm at least two or three times on most nights, usually entirely from my mouth and fingers.

And eventually, of course, we started reading about cuckolding. Then we started watching it. It's a little embarrassing to admit, but it's because when we'd watch porn, the guys would have really big cocks that Shani would get fixated on. Her eyes would hardly blink when she'd watch those cocks and her mouth would open as she'd pant for them. They really were big, though. Like eight inches or more. To be honest, it was extremely erotic for me to watch those cocks fucking women who'd cum over and over on them over and over and over again sometimes.

That's how the cuckolding thing kept coming up. It was when we'd look for big cock videos and stories, a lot of times cuckold themes came up. We didn't search for it intentionally. That would have seemed strange. But this was actually very, very arousing. Not just to Shani. But to me, too.

There was one video that we found that we kept watching, night after night. We couldn't stop. It was with a curvy Indian woman who looked a lot like Shani.

The video starts with her talking to her husband as he followed her around the house a bit, in the bathroom and in their living room. She wears a sexy red saree that shows her plump little midriff and she had lipstick and dark eye makeup on. The woman in the video laughs and teases her husband, but says a couple times that she's a little nervous. Eventually, the video shows them going to the door as their new friend arrives, a tall, muscular White man who's very polite at first, but who soon leans down and starts kissing the Indian woman just moments after he gets through the front door. His big hands don't even hesitate in reaching around the woman's butt to hold her close, or to squeeze her breast as he pushes her against the wall.

In the video the Indian wife is so very submissive to him, moaning and whimpering into his mouth as she just allows his hands explore every inch and curve of her body, even though they just met! The cameraman, her husband, steps closer to show the arousal in his wife's face as she gets kissed by another man, as she looks over at the camera with nervousness and lust.

The new friend in the video—the tall White man—then exposes the wife's breasts, pulling her saree's top off and rolling her dark nipples in his fingers. This makes her throw her head back and wail so passionately. (At this point in the video, Shani and I are usually playing with each other, me rubbing her wet pussy and she gripping my erection).

Well soon, the Indian wife just sucks that unfairly big White cock on her knees while he sits on their couch. He pushes her head down and even makes her gag but she doesn't complain. Then he makes her suck his heavy balls too, while the husband films and makes a comment. Then they all go the room. By the time the White man in the video penetrates the wife while she lies on her back, Shani has usually orgasmed once at least. The new friend enters the Indian wife and fucks her so hard, with her dark thighs and legs up in the air and his muscular body thrusting powerfully into her, making her cum over and over again and beg for him not to stop while her flesh bounces around. A lot of times Shani cums and even I cum by the time the man in the video flips the wife over and fucks her doggy style. The husband records her face in the camera as it contorting in pleasure, her big, dark breasts jiggling around while her new, well-endowed lover grunts and slaps her ass from behind. We don't usually make it this far, but it ends with something very forbidden. The man cums inside the Indian wife after she calls him "Sir" over and over and begs him to do it. Then the husband even takes the camera and shows what happened, filming as the thick cum oozes out of his wife's stretched pussy. He then points the camera at his wife's face and asks how it was and she says it was incredibly good and that she came a lot. She's all flushed but giggles like Shani and says her new friend was so much bigger than she had ever had, to but it felt amazing and deeper than she's ever felt.


I try to last as long as I can without cumming when we watch this video by focusing on licking and fingering Shani but it rarely works. It doesn't matter though, this video has made us both orgasm very, very intensely countless times.

shyscholar
shyscholar
198 Followers