Shani Plays with Big White Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyscholar
shyscholar
198 Followers


I heard Shani try to say something but it was muffled by the mouthful of cock. She moaned helplessly, unable to move her head and suddenly Travis shouted "Fuck, I'm cumminnnnng!"and started ejaculating into my wife's mouth and throat.


She couldn't handle all of it, though, and she swallowed a couple times, started coughing, pulling back abruptly and as the rest of his cum sprayed up and all over her cheek and forehead. When she stopped coughing and his cock stopped spewing, Shani looked up at him with a naughty glimmer in her eyes and a smile on her face. Her lipstick was all smeared, her hair all mussed up in the back. She stuck out her pink tongue and flicked the tip again, licking up the beads of cum on the tip of his cockhead, with his sperm still dripping from her face.

"Ohhh that was amazing." He said, leaned back and totally relaxed on the seat, his legs spread like a king with my wife kneeling in front of him, happily sucking his softening knob.

"Mmmm yum," she said delightedly. "I should get cleaned up and then we can have more wine and talk."

"I should probably get going, actually," he replied. "I have swim practice early tomorrow morning." He rushed off, somewhat abruptly. Before Shani even had time to wipe the drying spunk off her face, even, so we walked him to the door while she was still wearing his cum.

But it didn't matter because we were both so turned on that right after he left, we were on top of each other, kissing and licking and sucking and fucking on the living room floor. I kissed her with the taste of cock still in her mouth. I entered her when she still had his goopy cum on her smooth, pretty, dark face. My wife had just acted like a slutty porn star in front of me with a young stud. And both she and I had loved it more than anything.

- - -

For whatever reason, Travis "ghosted" Shani. This was disappointing and hurtful at first. His cock was her second cock ever, even if she'd only just sucked it. And she'd gotten him to cum the very first time they met.

But that didn't matter for that long once we realized how many men were interested in Shani, even though she was married. Or sometimes especially because she was married. So she got a little pickier about the guys from online.

It was a couple months after our encounter with Travis when we met our Master, Ben. He was the man who would transform us both in intense, permanent, and deeply psychological ways. The Master who would get us to understand our place in service of Big White Cocks. He is the one who has ordered me to tell the world about how much of a sexy brown slut Shani has become for White cocks and how much she loves being His servant girl... and about how much I've grown so happy in accepting my place as a servant boy, too.


I will tell you about Master and about the psychological transformation about Shani and me in the next part of our story.


shyscholar
shyscholar
198 Followers