Shani Plays with Big White Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of course throughout it all, Shani and I would talk playfully fantasize about being just like that couple. Shani would wonder out loud about if a cock that big would feel heavy in her hands, if she would be able to swallow as much of it as the woman who looked like her. I would say how I couldn't even imagine how the husband was just standing there recording, but would say that it must be so incredibly erotic to watch your own wife taking a big porn-sized cock like that, right there in front of you.

After the video, we started reading more and more cuckolding stories. Even though we knew it was risky, we took it even further, on Shani's suggestion. One day while I was crouched down between her legs, licking her after we'd just read a biographical hotwife story, Shani said that it would be sexy (if I was ok with it) to maybe try creating a profile on a dating app and hiding her face but showing off her body and saying that we were a curious couple looking for a "bull".

Groaning, with my hand clenched around my stiffness and my face dripping with Shani's arousal, I looked up at her and said, "God yessss let's do it, Shani. I want men to see your body and get excited."

She didn't waste any time, she was so excited she jumped up and held my wet face and kissed me deep. "Oh Sahan I love you so much, thank you!" she exclaimed. We actually went to the closet and got an orange saree similar to the one in the porn video we always watched. Shani wrapped her sexy, curvy dark body in the ornate, sheer saree's silk. But she did it without first putting on the blouse that sits close to the body and conceals her breasts. So without this, the shape of my wife's large, heavy breasts could be seen through the saree. Even her wide, dark areolas were visible. Both of us looked at each other in a fog of arousal. I was still hard and twitching, and I knew she was soaked between her legs. "Take pictures of me, Sahan," she said with sultry eyes.

I grabbed my phone and started taking pictures of her. She told me not to get her face, so I listened, and took pictures of her from the side to show the shape of her breasts and the dark outline of her nipples through the transparent fabric. Shani told me to take some with her mouth in the picture, too, and she let her full lips hang open, as if waiting to be filled. She told me to get the curve of her body and her butt in the picture so I obeyed. It was like she was directing me and I got dozens of pictures, stopping to stroke myself from time to time while she repositioned herself on the couch or the bed or changed clothing.

By the time we got back into bed and got naked again, I was in a frenzy. "Give me it," she said resolutely and took the phone from me, ignoring me as she downloaded a dating app, made a profile and uploaded some of the pictures. I was eager, nuzzling her, biting and sucking on her neck and even grinding against her side. I needed to feel my wife.

"Oh Sahan, you're so impatient!" she said, laughing. I was teasing her clit while she played with the app swiping left and right on different men. "Ohhh what about him? He's nice! Look at how strong," she cooed, showing me the phone.

A terribly naughty image of her on her knees sucking him crossed my mind without my even wanting to imagine that and my body felt like it was on fire. "Shani, please..." I pleaded with her.

"Hold on, Sahan!" she said, smiling at me, reaching down to hold my stiffness in her hand. I started to hump it as she swiped a few dozen more times, gasping, rubbing her wetness as her eyes remained glued to the phone. "Ok, ok come here," she said finally, letting me crawl on top of her.

She rubbed my stiff, throbbing, deep pink head up and down her beautiful, spread lips and looked down at us. I stared at the same deep earthy color of both of our flesh and then pushed into her, letting out a long deep groan of relief as pleasure of entering my wife washed over my body in wave after wave. A couple inches more and I was all the way inside. I pulled her close, kissed her deep and we writhed there for a few moments, our bodies hot, pressing into each other. Beads of sweat broke on our flesh as I thrust into her. Her soft hands explored my back and my thighs and squeezed my butt and pulled me into her. I ran my fingers through her hairs, reached down and cupped her breast. She called my name and I called hers, over and over as the pleasure flowed through us. I kept thinking about the video, thinking about Shani looking like the Indian wife, and as I rocked in and out of my wife's tight, silken pussy, wondering if she was thinking the same thing.

Rhythmically, we both started groaning, our sounds of pleasure matching each other's speed, both of our moans getting higher and higher in tone as we got closer to climax. "Yes, yesss, harder, YES! Oh god I'm so close! Don't stop! DON'T STOP!" she was begging me, her eyes closed as she thrust her hips up into me.

Then suddenly, one of her hands squeezing my ass and pulling me into her grabbed me even deeper, and her fingers grazed my little hole, pressed up against it and I found myself jolting, gasping "Oh! Shani! OHHH!" and my mind went blank and even though I tried to stop it by staying still for a moment, I started cumming, spasming, kicking and thrusting into my wife.

When I opened my eyes, I was dizzy, drowsy, and my body was glowing with satisfaction. I looked at her, wishing I had made her cum, too.

"Ohhh Sahan, it's ok. That felt wonderful." She said, smiling at me, running her hand through my hair.

As I pulled my softening penis out of her and rolled over, she looked at her phone quickly and gasped in pleasure. "Oh Sahan, look!" she said, beaming and showing me the phone. You've got a new match¸ it said. "Want to see who?" she asked.

- - -

Things progressed from there. We filled out Shani's profile and eventually explained that she was married and that I knew about her profile and that she wanted to just talk to some White studs. Maybe ones who had slept with wives before. Maybe even ones who didn't mind if the husband watched.

It all sounds so wild and crazy now, that we were doing such risky, naughty things. But whenever we would do these things like reading stories or watching cuckold porn or swiping on the dating app, it would be in the evenings as we'd both be in bed, snuggling and kissing and licking and touching each other. As long as she hid her face on the app and we didn't tell anyone specific information, it could be our little sexy secret fantasy that made us both cum over and over and over again.

Sometimes, we'd see people that Shani or I recognized on the app. That was always very thrilling, especially when she swiped right and they matched. There was one barista she recognized from a coffee shop near the school she worked at who said he was polyamorous. He had lots of tattoos and facial hair that she liked.He had a couple full body pictures that excited Shani and one with his muscular chest showing.

She got really, really turned on one night after chatting with him for a couple evenings. That night, I was holding her, kissing her neck and rubbing her breasts while she texted him that she was curious about having more sexual experiences since I was the only man she had been with. She said she was curious about what a big cock would feel like. Maybe it was from reading all the stories and watching all the porn, but when he asked, 'Is your husband not very big?', I was shocked to read over her shoulder as she typed and sent 'lol he's not, really'. I got so hard and worked up for some reason, knowing that she had told a stranger about my size.


He responded saying, 'I'm around 7" and thick. If you don't mind, I can show you'. She looked at me with her big, dark eyes and asked, "Is it ok?" reaching bach around her butt to touch my hardness. My mouth had dried up and my heart was racing. I nodded, saying, "uh huhhh."

Shani typed 'Yes. Please show me' and hit send. My heart was pounding. I just said it was ok for my wife to get her first "dick pic" and it was from another man. I wondered what I'd feel if he actually was as big as he said.


In a moment, he sent an obscene image to my wife, saying 'Bigger than hubby, huh?'

It was huge and veiny, with the head all fat and exposed. The picture showed his large cock and huge balls from below, with his toned stomach and chest behind it. The cock head was all swollen and the shaft was very, very thick. It seemed like it would feel heavy.

Shani gasped, "Oh my god. He's like in the videos, Sahan..." I felt so hot and was shaking, feeling a strange way. Maybe I was actually... small. And my wife was actually fascinated by the size of another man. I felt embarrassed. But also very, very turned on.

'Ohhhhh that's so BIG!' she responded. 'Is that really you?'

I reached down past Shani's stomach and into her pajamas. My fingers explored her between her legs. My wife was hot and slick down there. Seeing barista's cock had done this to her.


He was so devious. He got her to admit that it was much bigger than my cock and that she wanted to know how it felt in her mouth. And inside her pussy. He sent a few more of his cock, and of his naked body. We were both so incredibly turned on. He said that since he had shown her so much that she should show him something, too. We agreed she could show her breasts and tummy so we took a picture and sent it.

By then, we had gotten so turned that we had to fuck each other. She tossed the phone aside and we rolled around like frenzied animals and I got her on her hands and knees and too her from behind. She had just exposed her breasts to a barista that made her coffee! Maybe he might even suspect that it was Shani when she would go there after getting lunch. And now she would know about and think about his huge cock every time she was there!

I orgasmed inside her as we fucked like dogs. Then I fingered her until she came as she stroked me again, since I had gotten hard again. Though she was moaning my name, I couldn't get the realization out of my head that she wanted to be holding that huge White cock. And that she was probably thinking about it. After we had orgasmed, Shani actually got really embarrassed and unmatched with the barista.

But that wasn't the end of the app.

The problem was, it was so incredibly sexy that we kind of got addicted to her chatting with the men. It seemed like even though we were sexually conservative, there were lots of men who had slept with lots and lots of women, including married ones who wanted to have some fun. Or women who wanted experience things that their husband couldn't give them.

That was what led to us meeting Shani's first extramarital date. He was an extremely fit college swimmer who said he loved taking care of the needs of Asian and South Asian women. His name was Travis and I thought he had kind of a baby face but Shani thought his muscular body and his tall stature was incredibly attractive. She and Travis ended up having a few sexy chat with naughty image exchanges, too. It was crazy, he had a cock like the barista's too! Unfairly thick and long.


Travis convinced Shani to talk on the phone and she was so nervous and embarrassed that she made me go to the living room and put music on the first time. I tried to listen but all I could really here was her voice a little, some laughter, and then what sounded like moans. After what felt like forever, I heard her call my name from the room. When I came back, she was naked in bed, looking flushed and a little embarrassed. The room smelled like her arousal.

"What happened, Shani?" I asked, gulping "Did... you two have a good chat?"

"Come here, Sahan. Yes we did. Oh I love you." She said and I crawled in bed with her. "You find this sexy, right?" she asked. I nodded.


"We made each other cum," she told me. I gasped, but I knew that's what had happened.


"He found my accent so sexy," she explained, "And his voice.... ohhhhh. He told me what to do. Where to touch. How to position my body. He told me to obey him and I did."

Again, we ended up having sex as she told me the details. How he made her imagine her getting fucked by him, how he told her he wanted to cum inside her. How turned on she was as she heard him getting close to cumming. And how she made him cum.

Shani had one more call like this with Travis before he asked if he could meet her. We talked about it and we were both very, very nervous but so turned on by the idea. It made us feel better that he said he had been totally discrete with the other Asian and South Asian women. Also, he was just home for the summer, so he wouldn't be around a lot and have the risk of us running into him somewhere. He hadn't ever had a husband watch, but he said he could be ok with that and find it sexy, as long as I didn't say a lot or take my penis out or anything. I could only sit quietly and watch.

Though we were nervous, we both wanted it so bad that we agreed to meet up the following Saturday evening, after dinner. It was strange and surreal to agree to all that but incredibly thrilling. Once we gave Travis our address, we knew there was no going back.

Shani had been extremely excited and nervous that Saturday, constantly questioning whether we should cancel the meeting. I kept telling her we didn't have to do anything, if she was nervous, we could just have a new friend that she didn't even kiss, that we didn't have to see again. In her anxious excitement, she set up the backyard to be beautiful, with warm hanging lights and we lit a couple tiki-style torches that we never used. It would be a warm summer evening so it was perfect. Shani even did her hair and her eyes and kept getting my opinion about if she should wear lipstick. I said yes, so she put on a muted red lipstick. She truly did look very, very sexy. But I had butterflies in my stomach, too.

He came over right on time, at 8:30. He was 21 (a full decade younger than us!) so we decided to drink some wine outside in the yard. He did seem very youthful. Energetic, cocky, with a very brash American sense of humor, and not creepy, fortunately. He was noticeably very attractive to Shani. It showed in her eyes from the moment she saw him. And very attracted to her himself. They had chemistry. I felt a little awkward because he didn't talk that much to me. He seemed to be ignoring me so I tried to stay out of the way a little, getting some snacks and refilling the wine glasses, finding other silly things to do.

Eventually, Travis went over and sat next to Shani on the outdoor sofa. Even seated, she looked so little next to him. Her curvy brown body seated next to his fit, long body got my heart pounding. She had a white pleated skirt that went past her knees and was wearing an intense green loose-fitting blouse that showed off her cleavage, the color of it complementing her deep brown skin.

It was shocking to think that she and he had shown each other their naked bodies over and over and over again. I was hard, trembling as they talked like that.

Travis was clearly enamored with her, leaning toward her, putting her arm around her. His eyes stared deeply into hers, taking in the curves of her body, staring down into her cleavage. Shani only once or twice cast a nervous glance toward me as they spoke in lower and lower voices, their faces getting closer to each other. I was standing by the grill, which we had turned into a makeshift bar, and I was burning with desire and nervousness and was already semi-erect when he leaned in and started kissing her. I could hear the wetness of their mouths interlocking, their tongues lashing erotically in each other's mouths. I heard my wife moan as she arched her back up toward her new friend's firm body.

His hand slipped up her blouse and I could see his fingers exploring her breast underneath. Was he rolling her nipple in his fingers? Was he cupping her breast as gently as I usually did, or much more roughly?

They kissed for some time like that, with her hand rubbing his chest and teasing his hair as his hands explored her breasts, her hair, her thighs and butt. I was breathing heavily but staying quiet and still like I knew I was supposed to. My nerves were wrecked and my legs trembled. I had no idea how far they were going to go.

I heard Travis say, "Look at what you're doing to me, Shani," as he took her small brown hand in his large one and guided it down to his shorts. I watched as my wife's fingers gripped something thick inside them, as she moaned into his mouth while kissing him, writhing around beneath him. She started moving her hand in a stroking motion, which made him growl and paw at her chest and thighs more aggressively.

A moment later he pulled away and unbuttoned himself, unzipped his pants. "Take it out," he told her confidently. My wife bit her lip and opened his fly, pulled down his boxers and that fat White cock sprung up obscenely. Both Shani and I gasped.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, that this was really happening. She cooed and gripped it in her hand stroking it and letting her fingertips reach down to fondle the big balls. "Ohhhh, Travis... it's... so thick and heavy..." she said as if in a trance. The warm light of the lights and the torches made it look even more intensely erotic for me to be allowed to watch.

"More than you're used to, huh?" He said, casting a wicked grin over to me while my wife's eyes stayed glued to his cock.

"Don't be nervous, come here and kiss it," he told her, putting his hand to the back of her head and guiding her down.

I watched in shock as my wife opened her lipsticked lips to kiss that throbbing, fat cock. As she swallowed the head and then more and more of the shaft, as she moaned into it. She was sucking another man's cock and very clearly loving it. He used his hand to guide her head up and down as she slurped on it, and reached under to fondle her chest for his pleasure while he got his cock serviced.

After a few moments, he pulled Shani back up and told her to take her top off. She obeyed, exposing her heavy dark breasts for him. Her nearly-black nipples were stiff. He pinched and tugged on them for a moment, making her moan desperately, before pushing her head down again.

She sucked him like that for a while as he grunted and told her what a good job she was doing. Then he told her to get on the ground in front of him. She knelt before him kissed his shaft and sucked it, letting him push her head further and further down so it went deeper and deeper into her throat. The curve of her big butt visible in her white pleated skirt, getting dirty as she knelt on the ground. She was being a slut for a big White cock just like all the women from the videos we'd watched. Every now and then, he'd pull her up and make her lick his balls, instructing her to suck one in her mouth, then another, telling her not to forget to stroke him while she did. Her eyes constantly scanned his face for approval when possible, and he'd spread his legs and lean back and tell her what an amazing, sexy mouth she had.

It didn't take too long for her to almost swallow the whole thing. Shani gagged a little but she was committed to getting it right. To being like the girls in the videos. I wanted so bad to reach down and touch myself but I too was good and didn't.


Travis was getting very excited, thrusting into her mouth and groping her tits like a brute. He was saying things like "Fuck yes, fuck that's a good little slut. Suck my big fucking cock, babe." The way he was talking to her was making her moan more and more.

She pulled up, looked at him and said, "Ohhhh Travis, I want you to cum. I want to taste you." My jaw dropped, hearing my wife say that to another man. She dropped her head down again, plunging his fat White cock deep into her tight little mouth and rubbing his now-slobbery balls with her fingertips. He grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting into her almost violently, swearing and saying that he was going to cum.