All Comments on 'Shanice and the Questionnaire'

by FiveInch033

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this the end?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is there more to the story?

FiveInch033FiveInch033almost 2 years agoAuthor

Would you like it to continue?

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but this story has too many extraneous and frankly boring details.

This coupled with the fact that the “decision” dialogues are either glossed over or missed out.

And, frankly, who gives a flying fuck as to what the small town he came from with the unpronounceable name is? Nobody cares! Make it up

I gave up in frustration at page 5

FiveInch033FiveInch033almost 2 years agoAuthor

My stories are detailed that's how I write. The town thing is important to understand where Ryan had come from. If your just looking for a "lets just have sex" story. I'm not the author to read. I like details. Will continue to write that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I so much wanted to give this story a 5, but there were at least six misspellings that shouldn’t be there. And, to make matters worse, in your first comment that started with “My stories are…” there was a misspelling. The beginning of your third sentence, “your” should be “you’re”, a conjunction of the words you and are.

FiveInch033FiveInch033over 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous.

I'm apologize for the spelling errors. Spelling has always been difficult for me. I have a touch of dyslexia. I've worked really hard to get as good as I am. I defiantly have difficulty with words like Your and You're. Vowels are sometimes difficult too. I'm sure with any of my stories there will be spelling errors like this. I'm glad you liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wellll..

I'm generally as pedantic as they come regarding grammar and spelling, so it must say something that I didn't notice ANY of the "errors" pointed out by others.

This story is different, and in a refreshingly good way, it's so very well done.

I smiled, almost shed a tear or two, that's enough for an ageing male:-), and felt soooo close to both of them.

On top of that, I believed in them and was really rooting for them, so I guess that just makes you a very good story teller:-)

Thank you.

FiveInch033FiveInch033over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much.

It's inspiring to me.

I love how you said it's different and I like the fact you became emotional.

Would love to hear what made you feel this way. No matter if it's good or bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiveInch033@FiveInch033
I'm a swm 52. I'm honest, fun, have a sense of humor, and I’m respectful. I'm five ten, weigh around 240, have dark hair, dark eyes, and wear glasses. I enjoy: writing, board games, bowling, playing cards, biking, hiking, weekend trips, camping, shopping, going to the horse ra...