Shanice and the Questionnaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the whole telling they were showing picture after picture from their phones. The only reason their telling stopped was when Ryan formally introduced Bubba to Debbie. Tamika asked Diamond about a guy she spotted bowling on a different lane. This led to a discussion all in of itself.

The nieces fulfilled their promise and drove their Uncle home. They both suggested to Ryan he move and get a car. They took note on how Ryan mentioned Shanice four times and asked a question about her. It had been years since their Uncle mentioned a woman. They warned him about the convenience store that was close to his apartment. He assured him it was okay. They were not so sure. On their way home they went over the conversation they had with those four ladies; they specifically discussed the questions Shanice asked.

*** During the week: Debbie and Tamika do their research ***

Debbie was able to get Simone's number from the friend of her Mother. Debbie being upfront asked about Shanice. Simone explained Shanice was a woman with a strong character, she expected loyalty, and disliked drama. She told Debbie how Shanice went to college, struggled at the beginning, but ended up with high grades. She was immediately hired on at a lab where she was quickly promoted. She developed a better process. The company she worked for didn't consider her idea. She was able to get a couple investors and opened a lab of her own. It wasn't nationally known but all of the local clinics and hospitals were using her lab. Simone was unaware of the scientific details. When Debbie asked in a polite way about the rumors she heard about Shanice. Simone mentioned how in the past she had many boyfriends, but it had been almost three years since she dated. Before this she had two long term boyfriends. Simone made it a point to mention, Shanice was obviously dressing up when watching league and hadn't missed a Monday night in a long time. Everyone assumed Shanice was trying to get Bubba's attention but Simone was feeling she was trying to get Ryan's attention. Debbie's respect of Simone was increased after this conversation.

Debbie's Mom had a group of ladies over at the house. Debbie felt this would be a great chance to ask the ladies about Shanice. All of them had the same story. She: currently had her life together, was a multi-millionaire (Debbie took this with a grain of salt as her Grandma used to say), had her own house, owned a car, was a very direct person, disliked drama, wouldn't stand for cheating, sometimes was jealous, and for a time had "many boyfriends." One of the ladies made it a point to mention how this started after a love interest cheated on her. This turned into a heated discussion. At the end of the discussion everyone decided Shanice was no longer acting "this way". One of the ladies made it a point to mention, it had been over three years since she dated anyone and there wasn't any talk of a "fling." There was some debate about this but it was decided she was in two long term relationships before she stopped dating all together. The ladies moved onto other topics. Debbie was smart to leave out the fact UR was attracted to her; especially with the fact he was mowing their lawn.

A couple days later a women named Keysha approached Debbie at the local grocery store. Keysha attended the get together at her Mom's house. Keysha never said a word during the whole meeting. At first they were having a normal conversation. Then Keysha started to say Shanice was a sexual deviant, how she was into kinky sex, and started to go into detail about her sexual preferences. Debbie found this to be inappropriate. It was one thing to figure out if a potential woman was a good match for her Uncle but what Keysha was saying wasn't what Debbie appreciated. Debbie believed this woman was being disrespectful to: Shanice, her Uncle, and herself (Debbie). Debbie stopped the conversation, chastised her, and left this women standing in the grocery aisle; Keysha was shocked someone chastised her.

This conversation really caused Debbie to doubt if her Uncle should date Shanice. What really irritated Debbie; she was now thinking about her uncles cock. This was the first time in her life she ever thought of her Uncle in a sexual way. What personally bothered Debbie was the fact she was letting this woman's rant effect her decision. Based upon what this woman ranted about; Shanice was only interested in guys with big cocks. If this was true she understood Shanice. This was Debbie's standard as well. It didn't take a genius to recognize her Uncle was most likely on the smaller side. Debbie recognized her own personal bias was clouding her judgment. Debbie could respect Shanice if she believed she was incompatible with her Uncle. Debbie would always regret never suggesting they date because she preferred big cocks. She called UR and encouraged him to ask Shanice out.

The day after dropping off their Uncle; Tamika called Jasmine. They talked about the guy she spotted at the bowling league and made plans to go shopping together. Jasmine told her what she knew about Shanice. Tamika called a friend of hers named Ladonna. She heard from Jasmine that Ladonna went to college with Shanice. Ladonna confirmed Shanice went "man crazy" for a while. Ladonna made it a point to mention Shanice was a strong woman who irritated men along the way. Tamika appreciate this phone call. By accident Tamika ran into Whitney at the beauty shop. Tamika heard Whitney was a friend of Shanice. Whitney was unsure Shanice would ever date a white guy. She mentioned how Shanice at one time seemed to have a lot of "boyfriends". Whitney pointed out she hadn't heard Shanice have a "fling" in a long time. Tamika "ran" into a cousin of Shanice; her name was Angel. Angel was surprised Tamika hadn't met Shanice before; they had many mutual musical friends. This cousin was angry at what people said about her cousin. Angel went out of her way to mention how Shanice had: her life together, was a successful business woman, hated drama, had not dated anyone in over three years, and before this was in two long term relationship. Angel told Tamika on how her cousin was criticized for her idea on how to process lab work and just about lost it all before getting a break. Whitney felt it was only right to mention she sometimes became jealous. Tamika asked for more details. Whitney believed this was because of the guy she dated throughout college cheated on her. Whitney believed this hurt her more than Shanice would ever admit. After, Shanice demanded any guy who went out with her had to be loyal. Tamika appreciated this conversation. A conversation Tamika didn't appreciate happened at the grocery store. Tamika was standing in the grocery store looking at grapefruit when a woman she never met before approached her and asked if Debbie was her sister. She introduced herself as Keysha. This conversation was going well until the woman started to mention Shanice. This is when the woman went on a rant. She said Shanice was a sexual deviant, was a man hater, and started to go on about her sexual preferences. Tamika hated this woman's tone and despised women like her. Security was called. Tamika felt great when she was able to get the last word in and left this woman standing in the aisle.

Three things bothered Tamika about this conversation. Tamika couldn't get over the idea if a person liked kinky types of sex they were deviant. What did kinky really mean? Or for that matter what did vanilla mean? She was certain some of the sex acts she was enjoying with her "friend" would have been classified as kinky. She never considered herself some deviant sex pervert. The second irritant was the fact this caused her to think of her Uncle in a sexual way. Her Uncle was a good man who treated women with respect. Because of this woman's rant, she was now thinking about the size of her Uncles dick. The least thing she wanted to think about was UR's penis. It was stuck in her mind. To get over this stuck thought she needed to process the idea; even if she was reluctant to do so. The first step in this mental process was acknowledging her Uncle was on the smaller side. She was delighted he never showed it to her. She contemplated the two guys she had sex with, this was her only boyfriend and her "friend". She felt her friend was about five inches long and her ex-boyfriend was just about four inches. What she liked about her first boyfriend was his oral skills and how much attention he gave her. What irritated her was how shy he was about his cock. He never let her touch it and he was unwilling to try anything new. She disliked her current friends oral skills and it would be irritating when he came to fast. She liked: his fingering, his imagination, his willingness to try, his steady improvement over his stamina, and the fact he liked anal sex. This led to her third irritation. The assumption just because a guy was small it meant a guy was a terrible lover. After contemplating the issue she believed no matter if her Uncle was big or small he would be a giving partner. She strongly believed he would never cheat on her. With assurance she called her uncle telling him he should ask Shanice out.

*** Four months later; Shanice and Ryan were now dating for Three and a half months: The night before attending an art fair, Shanice prepares ***

She took a long bath and shaved her area. She stripped the bed of it's bed clothes and put her best bed set on the bed. She cleaned her master bedroom and the bathroom attached to her bedroom. Based upon how they were feeling about one another there was the possibility they would end up back here within the week. Even with Ryan having a nice apartment in the suburbs she felt better if they came back to her house.

Since Ryan moved and bought a car things were easier. The car wasn't the greatest but it was a car. She appreciated Leroy for hooking him up with a car; Leroy's Uncle owned a small used car dealership. His one bedroom apartment was large but it wasn't in the best suburb. She found herself involved in his move. What surprised her was how organized the move was and how organized the whole family was. On the weekend he moved she met a few of his family members from Wisconsin and all of the family living here. She loved the fact she was embraced. Shanice was relieved Sharon liked her; Sharon was the cousin Ryan admired. Shanice believed if Sharon disapproved of her; their relationship might have ended soon after. With how often Tamika called Shanice for advice, Shanice felt they were already family members. It was Tamika who told them about the art fair Ryan was taking her too.

(Tamika and Debbie would never mention to any of their family members their belief Shanice and Sharon had similar body types and facial features; the difference being Sharon having a lighter skin tone and a skinnier nose).

At the beginning Shanice mistrusted the relationship between Ryan and Ryan's Sister-in-law Lashay. To Shanice it seemed as thought they were to close and felt Ryan was acting like her husband. Both Debbie and Tamika went out of their way to reassure Shanice nothing would ever happen between the two of them. They both explained how they were like a sister and a brother; neither one would have done anything because of their Dad. After Debbie and Tamika told their Mother about Shanice's concerns. Lashay made it a point to invite both Shanice and Ryan over when she needed help. Ryan never really picked up on what Lashay was doing but Shanice did; Shanice appreciated this. While Ryan was working on something or outside mowing the grass Lashay cleared up any worry Shanice might have had. Lashay took this as an opportunity to address some of her concerns. One of them was Shanice's jealousy and the other was Shanice's "reputation." This had the potential to go hay wire but Shanice appreciated Lashay's approach. Shanice appreciated a kind direct approach over a back stabbing gossip approach. Lashay went out of her to mention how Ryan was the little brother she never had. Because of this conversation Shanice started to ask about the blessings and pitfalls of an interracial relationship. Because of these conversations Shanice and Lashay would always be close friends.

Shanice and Ryan both agreed they wanted to wait until they were in love before having sex. Because of this they were skipping around the subject. This skipping around the topic of sex was really bothering her. Before they had sex she wanted to address three things. These were: the size of his penis, her past, and wanted to discuss kinks. With how she was feeling she believed she needed to address these concerns sometime tomorrow. It was better to end the relationship now than to wait any longer. The truth was, she was already in love with him, but she needed this addressed before she'd allow herself to fall any further.

The topic of kink was the most concerning. One thing that irritated Shanice was the idea if a person had kinky inclinations the person was into having multiple partners and liked everything. Shanice wanted one man who she could be kinky with. This was where her reluctance to date was coming from. The other irritation was the assumption if a person was kinky they liked everything. She had her list of "yes" and her list of "no" and a list of "maybe." This list shifted depending on the partner; but there were the things she would never participate in. For some people she was not kinky enough and for others she was to adventurous. There was the one guy who claimed she was a deviant for suggesting something she felt was pretty vanilla. She strongly believed it was his sister Keisha that was responsible for most of the rumors. There was the guy who failed to understand no meant no. Her last boyfriend was starting to need kink every time. She never wanted this either, there were times when this was simply to much work, and she simply wanted to make love; without all the extras.

She felt there were several ways to approach kink. Bluntly lie to one partner and get your "kink" somewhere else; this she would never do. To set all these desires to the side because the partner didn't like them. Shanice was sure she could do this but was uncertain on how this would make her feel. Her standard procedure was to bring up one kink at time and adjust to the partner. She fantasied about scaring the living crap out of a partner by surprising the poor guy and going all out. She didn't have the heart to do this to anyone. She hoped Ryan was into kink. If he wasn't he would be willing to slowly move the bar in a safe and satisfying way. She thought about her personal sexual list. What she didn't want was to start bringing up kinky topics and he rejected her. She strongly felt it was unfair to both of them if they ended up having sex and he never knew about her kinky desires.

*** The night before attending an art fair, Ryan prepares the Questionnaire ***

His laptop was open and it was connected to his good sized computer monitor. He was on a website where it had a variety of quizzes and tests about relationships and sex. He copied a question and pasted it onto what he called the Questionnaire.

After the disaster of a fiance who just laid there and couldn't express any desire he promised himself he would never go through that again. He decided the way to avoid this was by having a detailed conversation about sex before having sex with a partner. His way of doing this was using a questionnaire he created. He created this questionnaire by collecting sexual and relationship questions from off the internet and saving them into multiple word files (there were times when he would create his own questions). This questionnaire consisted of many categories, each category had it's own tab. There was always a word file of questions and sometimes there were classy pictures related to the topic. With the pictures were a description and/or questions related to the picture. Because the questions were from a variety of different web sites the questions varied and the amount of answers varied. He never considered there to be a "right" answer. He tried to present this as an interrogation and he was more than willing for a partner to pick out questions and ask him. He just wanted to find out what his potential partner: believed sexually, what heir expectations were, their boundaries, fantasies, desires, struggles, and worries.

He had varying degrees of success with this. When he first started this he imagined finding a woman who: agreed with him about forty to fifty percent of the time, could work out another twenty to thirty of it, and he was willing to throw out the rest. His experience was: some partners bluntly lied, some discounted this all together, one was offended (she broke up with him after three questions), many gave answers they hoped he would like, they made a joke of it, or they found an excuse to stop it. He had three potential partners who loved it. One was his friend with benefits, his last steady girlfriend, and the last woman he tried to date. This last woman felt he was to vanilla and he felt she was way more kinky than he would ever be; in this incident he felt the questionnaire was successful. The friend with benefits liked it so much she made him print it out. They were great friends and were great in bed, but both knew they would have been a disaster as a couple. The steady girlfriend ended up moving because of her career.

A secondary goal was to see how kinky a potential partner was. He felt he was a kinky person with fetishes. When he took internet quizzes he always ended up: "kinkier than most", "some fetishes", "willing to try", "better than vanilla," "imaginative", or "be more open". The general analysis was; if a woman was really kinky he might frustrate her but if he had the right partner he could be swayed to be more adventurous. In other quizzes it recommend he should be patient with most partners because they might be "intimated" or feel he was "unhappy with" the other partner. He had his personal list of "no", "yes" or "maybe." He didn't need kink every time nor did he need a fetish fulfilled to perform.

He was feeling guilty. By this time in every other relationship he would have added questions he felt were important to the current relationship and would have changed the questions in a tab titled "General". He avoided bringing the questionnaire up because he didn't want Shanice to think the only reason he was dating her was because she was kinky. He didn't find out about this reputation until after dating her. He suspected she pissed off a couple guys along the way and they started to bad mouth her. With Shanice being an outspoken person he believed the rumor she was a dominatrix started because she voiced what she liked and was willing to experiment. If it turned out she was a dominatrix he'd be concerned and if she was on the vanilla extreme this would be an issue too. He didn't believe Shanice was on either extreme.

He pasted the question onto the tab marked "General."

*** The Next day: They attend the art fair ***

Shanice and Ryan drove to a western suburb to enjoy an art fair. Tamika told them it was one of the better ones of the summer and mentioned the scenery of this park was exceptional. The art booths were set up around a small lake, there were a variety of vendors selling food and water, and closer to the evening the city's symphony was scheduled to play. There were many trees, benches, and the lake had a beach where swimming was allowed. Neither one wanted to swim. They brought food and water with them.

Shanice had never attended an art fair before. She was surprised at how much fun she was having especially with it: being so warm, all the people, how expensive the art was, and how expensive the vendors were. She appreciated Ryan and his backpack. In it: they had a small cooler, a picnic ready, and water. This saved both of them a lot of money.

123456...8