Shanice and the Questionnaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a strap on.

"I was thinking I would wear it."

"How about if I did?"

He said without judgment, "That's a no go for me."

"But I really want too?"

"I just can't."

She looked at him, "I guess we won't then."

She admired the fact he stood his ground.

She said, "Lets go to a different tab."

She was excited about a tab titled "Oral and Foreplay." Again he had pictures.

She gave him a look, pointed at a question, "What gal doesn't like oral?"

"The one who just laid there."

Sarcastic she said, "She sounds like a lot of fun."

"I'm not with her."

She answered, "Fair enough."

They looked at one another and laughed. This was the first time she said this. Ryan on the other had said this on a regular basis.

He was starting to recognize the way she touched him was how she was feeling. Until he started dating Shanice he had no idea how powerful a woman's casual touch was.

She gave him a look, pointed at a hand written question,"Okay."

"What?"

"What guy prefers handjobs over oral?"

"Me."

She sat back looked at him, "Really?"

"Yeah."

She mentioned, "I've read. It's easier to give blow jobs when a guy has a smaller cock."

He answered again, "I prefer hand jobs."

She sat back and held onto his arm. "I don't want you lying to me? I'm not against giving head. Just tell me before it shoots."

He was honest, "I love it when a woman jerks me. Its even better when she lets me cum on her."

"Oh."

"I wouldn't have to if you don't like it. It's just something that I like."

She answered, "Never on the face and tell me before you shoot it all over me." She thought for a second, "I might say no."

"That's fair."

This was like so many of the other questions. There wasn't any: back talk, no belittling, no demanding, no judgment, and he listened. She liked the fact they were working out a lot of things even before they had sex. She felt this questionnaire was avoiding drama. She especially disliked drama related to sex.

She found herself asking, "Where would you like to cum?"

"Boobs, stomach, and ass."

"Never the face."

He answered, "I find it rude."

She bluntly asked, "Are you into feet?"

"No"

She commented, "I never understood the foot thing."

"I had a friend who did."

"A woman was into feet?"

"She loved it when I rubbed her feet."

He stopped her.

"What?"

"I'm glad I'm with someone who says what she likes and doesn't like."

She believed him.

She asked, "Would you give me a massage?"

He smiled, "Certainly."

"Candles. Oils. Soft music?"

"Yeah."

This in of itself was amazing to hear. She immediately thought of herself laying on a mattress with plastic underneath; there was no way she would ruin a mattress. Candles around her. Soft music playing and Ryan rubbing oil on her. This was dreamy.

For the next hour and half they answered more questions. She would point to some and he would point to others. They: would discuss some, others were self explanatory, some they laughed at, some turned into yes for one, no for the other, some were no for both, and some were maybe for both. They both agreed the position tab would be last. Unlike other tabs this one didn't really have any questions instead: there was a title, who was most likely to like it, a short description of how to do it, and below was a picture. She liked the fact he used drawings instead of porn.

Shanice picked one of the positions titled good for small cocks, "Maybe we should try the position called Nirvana?"

He joked, "The picnic table is solid."

She gave him the look and said,"We went over the voyeur questions."

They laughed.

They kissed one another. It quickly became passionate. For the next ten minutes they were a show; this was something Shanice never dreamed would happen.

When she realized what was happening she pushed Ryan away, she pulled her shirt tight, and said, "Lets go."

Ryan answered, "I have to wait for a bit."

She looked down at his shorts, "Looks like Tweety is a little stiff."

"So it's official it's called Tweety?"

She winked.

She: stood up, buttoned up her shirt, walked to where they plugged in the extension cord, unplugged it, and wound it up like her Dad taught her. While remaining seated he started to pack up the laptop.

The interracial couple who ran the booth attended art shows for years. They knew enough to get family to give them a break (their daughter and her husband were manning the booth for them) or they would take shifts for break. They always brought their own food. They found an isolated picnic table. While eating their simple lunch the black woman tapped her husband on the arm and pointed. The two of them discussed Shanice and Ryan's passion for one another. They talked seriously on what would have happened if they had been this open in public when they first dated. They remembered a time when they had to keep their relationship a secret. They speculated if they made out in public as Shanice and Ryan were; there would have been serious consequences.

*** About an hour later: In the Kitchen ***

She felt more comfortable at her house. The people who lived in this suburb were higher middle class or just entered the status of upper class. She lived in a large one story ranch house: it had a two car attached garage, three bathrooms (two full and a half), four bedrooms (one was clearly a master bedroom), a very large living room, a den, kitchen, small dinning room, laundry room, a finished basement, flowers in the front, a couple well trimmed bushes, a small patio in back, a large sized plot, a tree in back, a small rock garden, and she grew a small amount of vegetables during the summer. She was considering adding a deck and a sauna. She was delighted when he: fixed the garage door, helped her pick out a new lawn mower, helped her fix the drains outside her house, and one time vacuumed. Watching his cleaning skills he wasn't allowed to touch any of the bathrooms or the kitchen.

The first thing Shanice did was make sure the jewelry he purchased her was properly put away. After they started to remove the items from the backpack. She had the refrigerator open and was putting lunch meat in the drawer. She felt hands on her thighs. She let him. She put the lunch meat away. Teasing she pretended to check the vegetable drawer. He started to focus on her butt. She stood up. She allowed him to remove her orange colored mesh shirt. She turned around.

In front of him was the woman he loved.

She gently removed her hat. She reached up and undid her pony tail. Her long black thick hair fell freely.

She felt the breeze from the refrigerator; she shut it with her foot.

She could see through his shorts he was erect.

Before they went any further she needed to see it. She aggressively unbuttoned his cargo shorts, slipped off his shorts and underwear, she backed away, and spotted his semi-hard cock.

Her action startled him. For a couple seconds he thought she was crazy. With this thought he started to loose his erection.

She stared at it. Her body language screamed disappointment. Her arms were crossed and she slumped against the counter. She felt being white made it look smaller. She was used to dark cocks. She imagined how horrible sex would be. She pictured breaking up with him because of how incompatible they would be. She didn't want this. She vaguely noticed him take his shirt off. It became smaller.

She said out loud without really thinking or without being malice, "It's small."

He calmly said, "Shanice."

She looked up at him.

"I'd like to see your boobs."

She focused and said, "What?"

"I want to see your boobs."

He watched her.

Without really thinking about it. She reached up and removed her crop top. She let it fall to the floor. She limply crossed her arms. Her one arm was under her boobs and the other crossed over her boobs; her hand was underneath her chin. It was smaller than the guy she had the horrible experience with.

Even with her hair and her arms covering most of her chest he was fascinated by her breasts. He could clearly see her right dark nipple and the bottom of her breast. This was enough.

He became fully erect. It even throbbed a little. She glanced up at his eyes then down at his cock.

Like before, without malice, without any pretense she said, "It grew."

He said, "Because I want to make love to you."

She really didn't hear what he said. She was processing what happened. It grew because of her. This cock was attached to the guy who confessed his love to her. A guy who didn't care about her past. A guy who was just as kinky as she was. A guy who didn't judge her when she suggested things he didn't like. He was willing to try things he didn't necessary like. They talked about sexual things she never had with a guy before. True his cock was disappointing. It was less than five inches and skinny. It being white made it look odd to her. This is when she felt herself being childishness and felt she was being disrespectful; two things she despised.

She: stood straight, unfolded her arms, moved her hair out out of the way, looked straight into her lovers eyes and asked, "What do you think?"

He adored her small round breasts. They: were no larger than an A cup, the right one was slightly larger than the left, they were more to the outside of her chest, and in the middle were her dark nipples. He felt her small dark areolas and her small nipples were captivating. He liked how her nipples were in the dead center of her areolas. He never saw dark nipples before. He felt they were better than the pale or pink ones he was used too.

She heard the sincerity when he said, "I've always preferred small round ones."

She could have been offended at this comment but understood what he meant. She allowed him to step up to her. She felt his lips upon hers. It was magical. She felt his hands on her breasts. Breasts he liked. She felt his hands gently touch the soft outside flesh. He was teasing them. She moaned a little. They continued to kiss. She felt his hand on her right nipple. It was a gentle touch very similar to when she would start touching herself. Her nipples and breasts were responding to his touch. She loved how he was teasing her nipples. Then he would stop and play with the soft part of her breasts; then he went back to her nipples. This was driving her crazy.

He pulled away and smiled.

She had seen this smile before.

He shocked her by picking her up and setting her on an open space of the counter. She was surprised at his strength. Her kitchen was fairly large and the counter was shaped in a U. He set her down: on the longest part of the counter top, the refrigerator was to the right of her, there were cabinets behind her head, some underneath, and about three feet away was the electric stove.

Their dark eyes met.

She wrapped her arms around him and they passionately kissed. They started to dance their tongues together. He again reached up and started to tease her boobs. She grabbed onto the counter and moaned. He was using a stronger pinch on her nipples; at this time she welcomed this. She couldn't help herself, pretending to look at his hands, she glanced at his white cock. His cock was clearly at attention. She thought to herself. He's enjoying this? He's enjoying touching me? He does like my breasts? I found a man who enjoys foreplay? She looked up at him and kissed him.

He stopped.

She looked at him in a panic, "What?"

He gently removed her shorts and then removed her boyshort panties. She allowed him to shift her. Her head was against the lower part of the cabinet, her legs were in the air, her womanhood was exposed. He looked down. He had to pause for a moment. This was the first time he ever saw a black pussy before. There was a nice shaved landing strip, the hair itself was dark and thick; everything below was shaved. Her outer lips were smaller than her clearly visible clit and inner lips. He avoided the inner workings. He started to use his finger and trace her outer lips.

Her eyes became wide. He felt how wet she was getting. Her aroma was filling the room.

He was the first man she felt comfortable enough to ask, "Is there something wrong down there?"

An angry lover told her she had an odd looking pussy. She heard of guys talking about how big her clit was. Her doctor told her she was fine. Still these statements bothered her.

He looked at her, "No."

In a panic, "I've heard it's ugly and there's something wrong with it."

He focused, thought about how to answer, and said, "Your outer lips are smaller than your inner lips."

"Is that bad?"

"It just makes your area different."

She was now sitting up and her legs were against the counter. She had a desperate look, "Is it why guys won't." She paused. In a desperate way said, "Put their mouth on it? Is my clit to big?"

He answered, "No."

He had to focus for a second. He remembered a drawing of the type of womanhood she had. He lowered himself. He used his tongue the same way he used his fingers. She gasped. He could smell her aroma, could feel, and taste how wet she was. His temptation was to really go after her clit. Instead: he stopped, adjusted himself, and slid Shanice closer to him. She gave him a look. Her legs were now in the air, her head was against the cabinet, and she used her arm to brace herself against the refrigerator. Stuff fell off it. He reached his fingers up, moved her inner lips gently, and started to tongue the inside of her lips. She screamed and more stuff fell off her refrigerator. No one had ever done this to her before. Her head rattled the cabinet. He felt she was ready. He literately grabbed her clit with his mouth and sucked it. She had never felt something so intense in all her life. He released. She was about to yell at him. He did it again. She grabbed his hair. He: took a quick breather, moved his right hand up, and started to touch the outside of her inner lips. She: slammed her hand against the refrigerator, things fell onto the floor, she moved toward the stove, her right foot was banging on the cabinet drawers below the counter top, her left leg was resting on Ryan's shoulder, her left foot was pointed in the air; she still had her sandals on. He again teased her clit by sucking on it. Her eyes rolled up inside of her head. She used her one free hand to pull at her nipple. Her other hand was gripping the counter top. He gently slid his fingers inside of her. She jerked to the sudden pleasure. She: was sweating, hair was a mess, smelt her own aroma, let out a moan, put her head back, and was just feeling it. Then he grabbed her large clit with his upper lip and pressed the opposite side with his tongue. She moaned and her hips jerked when he played with it. His fingers suddenly became a distraction. Worse he stopped using his lips and tongue. It was as if he was looking for something. She was about to ask him what he was looking for. Instead he again placed his upper lip on one side of her clit and pressed his tongue on the other; this time he was far more aggressive She sighed. Both legs were now in the air and she was gripping onto the counter top. She looked down at her lover. He stopped. This was irritating to her. She felt his fingers again.

In desperation said, "What are you..."

She couldn't finish the sentence. He found the little rough spot and gently touched it. This was the first time a man directly touched her G-spot. She just about jumped out of her skin. Her: pelvis jerked. juices were soaking his fingers, and aroma filled the kitchen. He started to caress this spot. She yelled and jerked. A whole stack of plastic bins fell to the floor; both from the cabinets and the refrigerator. Her pelvis was jerking. He could see: her breasts were rock hard, her chest was flush, her face was flush, and her body was starting to stiffen. He: quickly lowered his head, placed his upper lip on one side of her clit, his tongue on the other and aggressively pressed it. More stuff fell and she yelled out a moan. He could feel it. There was a brief second where she was completely still and quiet. She let out a scream. Her legs crushed his head. Her body shook as waves pulsated through her body. She released her legs and shoved his head out of the way. She stayed on the counter by holding onto it for dear life; her body jerked and twitched. He gently set her upright. She shivered and jerked some more. She wrapped her arms around him. Her legs were limp and her head was on his shoulder. He was supporting her there. He loved hearing her breathing slowly get back to normal. She looked at him. Then looked at the mess in her kitchen.

He was about to kiss her.

She put his hand on his chest, "No."

He gave her a confused look.

She raised her hand and touched his hair. They studied one another. She said simply, "Let me down."

He led her down.

She looked at the mess in her kitchen and glanced at the counter, "We need to clean this."

"Now?"

Barely able to talk she: opened a bottom cabinet, grabbed cleaning solution, grabbed paper towel, glanced at the counter, looked up at him, and commanded; "Go brush your teeth."

He said, "I don't have a tooth brush or toothpaste here."

With a crinkled forehead she asked, "Why aren't you prepared?"

"I have..."

She realized how stupid she was being. Her mind was all still mixed up. She waved her hand and said, "Shhh."

She stepped passed him. He: assumed he was suppose to follow her, he watched how her dark legs moved, how her backside moved with her legs, he liked the way her back slightly shifted, and adored seeing her long black hair move back and forth. He was reminded of the painting he asked about. He felt Shanice was a work of art. He adored the beauty of her dark skin and her feminine form.

She stepped into one of the full bathrooms and was rushing to find toothpaste and a toothbrush. During her rummaging around the bathroom he lost his erection; even still he admired her nude body.

"Did you need help"

Her answer, "You'll get in the way."

Her head was spinning. All these thoughts and emotions were running through her mind. This included: her feelings, relationship thoughts, sexual thoughts, what a mess the kitchen was, all at once dinner, what she'd need to do if he stayed over night, and was frustrated in having difficulty finding a new tube of toothpaste and toothbrush. She was relived when she found them. As she grabbed these two brand new items she realized he would need a drawer. It hit her. She now had a man in her life.

She contemplated this as she said matter of fact, "Keep them here. We'll figure out where to put them later."

They clanked when she set them on the counter top.

She noticed he lost his erection. She stopped pointed, "Will Tweety get hard again?"

He was already brushing his teeth, he grabbed his brush with his teeth, and smacked her in the ass, "Yes Ma'am."

She pointed, "Don't you ever do that again."

He tried again.

She dodged, pointed, backed up, "You brush your teeth." She stopped and became serious, "Wash your face too."

He looked at her, "I like you without your clothes."

She smiled, "You just want me to parade around here naked?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

He looked at her, "We're not done yet."

She turned and walked back to the kitchen.

He admired her: dark body, her backside, her legs, and her long black hair. His thoughts were filled with sexual motivation. Running within that motivation was a legitimate love for her.

She sensed Ryan watching her. She was desperately trying to pick up the kitchen. She stood straight up holding onto plastic containers, "What are you looking at?"

Ryan simply answered, "A very beautiful woman."

She asked honestly,"What's so beautiful about me?"

He said, "Give me some of these."

1...345678