Shanice and the Questionnaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed him some of the containers. She glanced down. She was trying to get used to his small white dick. She was thinking of ways to make it erect again. She became annoyed at putting everything away.

She commanded, "Set everything on the counter. I'll get it later."

They started to pick up everything off the floor and set the items onto the counter. She quickly grabbed the last four plastic bins. She felt his hands on her waist, felt her hair being moved, then he kissed her neck. He answered her earlier question, "I find everything about you beautiful."

She tossed the containers onto the counter. She made a face when one bounced back and two other bins landed in the sink. She seemed to have a thousand things she wanted to talk to him about: mind, heart, and emotions were in the way. She turned and they embraced. Her heart was pounding.

He leaned in and started to kiss her. She found herself kissing him in return. She pulled back and said, "Lets go to my room."

"I haven't been in there before."

"I don't just let anyone in there."

He said, "I believe you."

She pushed him to the refrigerator and stopped herself. She didn't want to have sex in the kitchen. She stared at him, and said, "We have to fix Mr. Tweety."

"Why not touch it?"

The least thing she wanted was to have him splatter any where in the kitchen. She turned and headed to her bedroom. She was grateful all of the blinds and shades were down. Already a few of her neighbors asked about Ryan.

Ryan followed her to her room. She opened the door and he stepped in. She closed it behind her.

*** They enter her bedroom ***

This room was like the rest of her house. All of her furniture was in tip top shape, every room had its own feel, and there was a level of bold sophistication to every room. He was certain she spent time visiting a variety of stores or spent time on the internet to find what she wanted at a price she felt was reasonable. He believed the two things she was willing to spend money were furniture and decorations for her house. The only places in the house where a high standard wasn't maintained was a section of the basement (this was only a section) and the laundry room. Even in the more relaxed parts of the house which included: the other half of the basement, the kitchen, and her patio; her standards were present.

This was clearly a master bedroom The room was decorated in a floral theme with the two dominating colors being purple and gray. The wall with the bed was painted in a deep purple the other three walls were in a gray color. On the walls were prints of flowers or something purple. There: was a lot of space, a walk in closet, a full bath, and four windows. There were two windows on the two corner walls of the house. Hanging on the windows were a set of curtains and drapes. The inside curtains were a gray but the outside curtains were a blocking gradient with a purple vertical pattern; from the outside to the inside they went from dark purple to light purple. Directly across the room was the bed and two windows; with the bed being in the center. The upholstered queen sized bed and the matching bed items were gray. The set included two short nightstands (with two drawers), a five drawer chest, and a dresser with a mirror. There was an upholstered chair on the left side of the bed and a chesterfield style settee along the right inside wall. To the left of this settee was the dresser and mirror. To the right of the door was her five drawer chest, next to it was her walk in closet, and just beyond the walk in closet was her full bath. On the bed was a dark purple comforter with a large light purple rose print. The print was a giant rose with white dots above it and a smaller rose with light purple dots above it. Matching the comforter were two square pillows, pillow cases, and a dark purple skirt; the pillows and the pillowcases included the rose print. On the wood floor was a large area rug; it was purple with a gray, black, and white curved striped print. On the ceiling was a dark wood fan with lights; with flower shaped glass shades. There were a variety of flower trinkets spread around the room. There was a digital alarm clock on one of the nightstands with a phone charging cord sticking out of it. Plus there were matching purple and white patterned lamps on the nightstands.

As soon as she shut the door she hurried over to the windows and began to shut the curtains and shades.

He asked, "Should I help?"

She commanded, "You stay right there. The least thing I need is for the neighbors to see you naked in my bedroom."

She just didn't want to hear talk. As she closed these drapes it occurred to her, not since family and friends helped her move, not a single person other than herself ever stepped inside of this room. She reminded herself of the time her niece was staying over night and had a nightmare; Shanice let her sleep in the bed. This was the only person other than herself to sleep in her bed. Her niece thought her room was "cool."

All at once she wondered what Ryan thought of her room. This bothered her. During her break from dating she enjoyed being her own self without worrying about a "man." Part of this was decorating her house the way she wanted. She had been told her decoration style was bold. Someone made a comment about how she themed each room. Another commented on how much money she was spending. There were other small comments. With it being her place it didn't matter what anyone said; unless of course she was asking a trusted friend or a trusted relative their opinion. Ultimately it was her choice to listen or not. She decided she would continue with this approach until the time Ryan moved in or they married. She wasn't ready to address these ideas yet.

She turned around and turned on the light. She noticed the door was open. Her heart fluttered. This caught her by surprise. Then she spotted him carrying all of the things they left in the kitchen. She felt kind of silly leaving her clothes and cell phone in the kitchen. She walked up to him. They briefly talked. He mentioned he needed to go to the bathroom. She took everything. She walked it to her room and set them on her bed. She neatly separated their things into his pile and her pile. She paused. She grabbed his things and set them carefully on the floor in the corner between the settee and the nightstand. She remembered this night stand was empty. She placed the cell phone on top and put his clothes in the top drawer.

She thought of something. She: rushed over to her phone, quickly went into her walk in closet, she stood there for a moment, she remembered where it was, opened a drawer of her closet, grabbed a cute sharmise lingerie set with a robe, and rushed into the bathroom. She heard Ryan shut the bedroom door.

She yelled through the door, "I'll be out in a second."

"Where are you?"

"In the bathroom."

He heard him say, "Okay."

She yelled through the door, "Get dressed and watch some TV. I need to get ready." She thought of something, "Were you and Leroy doing something tonight?"

A pause.

She waited.

"No."

She smiled.

"I'll text you when I'm ready."

"I'm right here?"

She became stern, "You answer my text before stepping into my room."

In frustration, "I hate texting."

"Get over it."

She heard him gently shut her door.

Talking to Simone and Diamond: Leroy, Tyrone, and Bubba were taking him "out". She trusted they'd keep him safe. She distrusted what "out" meant. There were rumors Bubba liked strip clubs. There was no way Shanice would approve of her man going to a strip club. She mumbled as she was putting on the lingerie outfit. She thought about the time she went to one of these clubs with a boyfriend. It was obvious he wanted a threesome. There was no way she was having sex with a woman. Being a different person now she would have never gone. This didn't stop her from recalling everything she witnessed. She thought about: how these woman were dressed, how they would be throwing around their boobs, shaking their asses, and thought about the table dances; to think they would be doing this in front of Ryan irritated her.

To no one in particular she said, "No."

As she looked at herself in the mirror she thought about how Ryan never once objected to the idea she was kinky.

.

Ryan had dressed, went out to his car and retrieved his laptop out of his trunk, went into the kitchen, pulled a water out of the refrigerator, he believed trying to help Shanice put everything away wouldn't be helpful unless she was there. He looked up at the clock and realized it had been a couple hours since he arrived. He would wait as long as she wanted. He went into the living room, he turned on the TV, grabbed the remote, turned on a pre-game professional football game, grabbed his phone, and took the remote and the phone to the couch. He looked around and smiled.

Everything in this room was in black and white, many of the decorative items were in glass, scattered about were zebra items, most of the lights were rope lights hanging from the ceiling, the furniture matched the decorations; there was no doubt the furniture was top of the line. He defiantly liked the very large TV. He noticed one change from when he was here last. She moved an end table and a huge glass black and white vase (it had fake flowers in it) this exposed an outlet. She placed a small table next to it. On it was a multiple USB port so anyone could charge their phones. He plugged his extension cord in this outlet. Underneath this table was a foam mat with his favorite football team's symbol on it. He smiled. He grabbed it and set this on the glass TV. He turned the station to a pregame football game. It was the cities team and another team; the cities team was a rival of his favorite team. He was certain Shanice had no clue his favorite team was a rival of the cities team, if she did, just didn't care. He opened the laptop and set himself up as neatly as possible.

He focused on his friends and called each one telling them he was canceling. Of course: they assumed he was with Shanice, they joked with him about this, they wished him luck, and Tyrone as a friend reminded him to be careful with Shanice. Ryan was polite to Tyrone but reassured him everything was fine.

Ryan was honestly happy he had an excuse to cancel. He disliked strip clubs. He had dated a dancer just after he dropped out of college. He knew what she went through and he didn't want any part of it; if he could help it. He certainly enjoyed it when a woman stripped in front of him, but to go someplace and pay all that money seemed dumb to him. Especially when he was spending time with the woman he was in love with.

He was getting tired of all the people concerned about him dating Shanice: white friends were concerned he was dating a black woman, his Sister-in-law warned him about her being jealous (Lashay hadn't warned him lately), the guys were saying she was some dominatrix, an Ex-girlfriend from years ago reached out to him when he posted pictures of the two of them together, and he was tired of all the small prejudices they ran into. Both Lashay and Sharon warned him about this. At this moment he really appreciated: Lakisha, Lashay, Sharon, and to a lesser degree Debbie. All of them were helping Ryan understand what Shanice was going through and all them believed they were meant for one another.

*** Shanice wears a sexy outfit ***

Shanice was in her walk in closet. She decided the outfit she brought into the bathroom wasn't sexy enough. She was wearing a light blue bra and pantie set; she assumed he would like the boyshort panties. Her plan was to: step out dressed in a sexy outfit, she would bring out a warming lube she could use for oral or manual, and she would bring out two sex toys; not to use them but to ask what he thought of them. She was angry at herself. At one time she had a dozen sexy outfits and a small collection of sex toys. After being accused of being a dominatrix and before she moved she tossed out anything anyone would have considered "extreme". So coming up with something "sexy" was a debate. She was determined to prove she was better than any dancer at a strip club.

She knew she could take her time because Diamond and Simone texted her when they found out Ryan canceled. All three of these ladies respected Ryan for not going.

She opened a drawer and lifted up a bodysuit. This is when her phone beeped. This was the beep letting her know anything was from Ryan. She looked at the phone. It was unlike Ryan to text. Then there were a series of beeps. She stepped over to her phone and opened up the messages. In her message box were links to an online clothing store and underneath each link was a note from Ryan. She knew this store, every black woman in America knew this store; she shopped this store. Then another series of links from a similar type of store popped up, a store Shanice often shopped at; Ryan had a note underneath each link. Then a link from a popular lingerie website was sent to her; Ryan had a little note underneath this line as well. She opened all the links.

She sat down and cried. It wasn't the pictures or the notes that touched her heart; it was the meaning behind the pictures and the notes. These pictures sent by her current boyfriend was his way of accepting who she was. This proved Ryan wanted to share in some of the same sexual desires she had. They didn't agree on everything but the fact they could discuss what they disagreed upon was the biggest blessing. He sent her pictures of outfits she would never wear but she knew she could voice her dislike. His response wouldn't be one of ridicule, he'd just choose a different one; it was likely he would actually listen to her and pick out something she liked. A real blessing to her were the outfits she believed he would have objected to but he just sent pictures off. These pictures represented everything she hoped a loving partner's attitude should be.

She brushed the tears away.

She messaged back; "We'll talk about dressing me up later. I promise when I step out of this bedroom I'll be dressed sexy. Love Shanice."

Because she was no longer worried about what Ryan would think of her she quickly put an outfit together. It was a theme she liked and one she believed Ryan would like. She looked at herself in the full length mirror and felt desired. She: stepped into the bathroom, made her dark black hair as straight as possible, she applied her makeup to match her outfit, and made sure her lips were a focus. She redid her wire basket. She quickly put a playlist together she felt would be great to dance too. She was more determined than ever to prove she was better than any dancer at a club.

Her outfit from top to bottom was: a brown animal print fedora with a black band around it, she had large silver loop earrings in, a silver necklace with a cat charm, next was a leopard print blazer with shoulder pads, her tight dark brown top was long sleeved on the right side, next was a leopard print high waist legging (it matched the blazer), on her feet were black combat booties with a 4 and a quarter inch heals and black shoestrings. Underneath all of this she was wearing: a leopard print high waisted cheeky pantry with lace detail, with a matching leopard print bra with lace detailing, and animal print thigh high stockings. She wished she could have dressed sexier or more kinky but she enjoyed this theme and knew Ryan had a thing for prints. She would defiantly start shopping for kinkier and sexier outfits.

With confidence she stepped out of her bedroom and was about to enter the living room. She stopped. She made a face. A football game was on and he was slumped over sleeping on the couch. She noticed his laptop was open; she appreciated the fact he placed the mat on her glass table and he used the plug on the right. She hoped to never see that orange cord stretched across her living room ever again. She took a deep breath. If she didn't trust or love him she would not be doing this. She checked to make sure the windows and the blinds were closed tight. The least thing she wanted was for her neighbors to see her in what she was wearing; especially with a man sitting on her couch. She walked up to him. She set her basket on the end table next to the couch.

He was startled awake when she placed her black bootie next to his face; she was careful to avoid poking a hole in the leather couch.

Ryan was surprised to see a black boot in front of him. He liked the four inch heals. With his eyes he followed it upward. He loved the leopard themed outfit she was wearing; he especially liked the leggings. This outfit was both sexy and adventurous. She made her face look cat like. He loved what she did to her cheeks and lips. He loved all of her jewelry and he thought the hat was just awesome.

She commanded, "Sit up."

He did.

She asked, "You want to touch my boots?"

"Yeah."

She teased, "Not yet."

With a desperate look, "Why?"

She reached down and gently touched his face, "You are so cute."

She then became her normal self, bent down, and said, "I want us to go over the basket I have over here. These are things I own. A couple were not in the questionnaire."

"Will I get a chance to touch your boots?"

She stood up, "If your nice and you pay attention.

She smiled because Tweety was bulging in his shorts.

"I'll pay attention."

She grabbed the basket and set it in front of him. She went through the basket and said why she liked each item. She then asked if he objected to any. Like he mentioned at the park he didn't mind putting handcuffs on her but disliked the idea of her putting them on him; she knew this was a trust issue. One bar at a time. She showed him the paddle. They discussed how neither one liked the idea of extreme pain but she mentioned she liked to be paddled. His response to the paddle was a worry he'd really hurt her; she appreciated this. She showed him her selection of lubes, she was grateful he was into all of them. He suggested they purchase, "Stuff to put on a woman's nipples." She knew what he meant and was all for it. He always wanted to try the warming oils.

This is when she took his hand and led him to her bedroom. He stopped her. He: closed the laptop, handed her the basket, and grabbed both phones. Once in her bedroom she told him to sit at the settee. He did. She adjusted the light of the ceiling fan, started the playlist she made earlier, teased him as she stripped out of her outfit. She allowed him to unbutton, slip off, or untie her clothing. She was turned on by the fact he enjoyed the show. He asked her to keep her nylons and her lingerie set on; until they needed to take off the bra and pantie. She felt this was sexy idea.

When she was down to her lingerie. She commanded him: in what order to take his clothes off, pushed him onto the settee; this is when she thought about the mess. She said to hold on. He joked saying he wanted her to hold onto it. Her response was, "Funny. Keep it up." She smiled after saying it. She stepped in the attached bathroom and brought out an old shower towel and two old hand towels. She made him stand up and she placed the old shower towel on the settee. She set the other hand towels next to her. She appreciated he never complained about sitting on the towel. She pushed him onto the settee. She poured the lotion on his cock.

He liked her touch and how this lotion felt on his cock.

She started slow by using a simple rolling motion. It felt hot on his cock and on her hands. She was honestly surprised on how turned on she was and how hard it was. He liked seeing her dark hands and those decorative nails moving his cock. She was determined to learn how "Tweety" worked. His eyes were focused on her hands. His enjoyment of what she was doing was turning her on. She decided to slow things down and use a hand trick she read about but never tried. She assumed this would be good for "Tweety." She added the warming lotion to her hands, she made an Okay sign with her fingers, she started at his head, slid down, just before she reached the bottom, she used the same okay sign with her other hand; so both hands were on his cock at one time. As she moved down she could: twist her fingers, change pitch, stroke it, and in general tease it. Between all the sex talk, the strip tease, the commanding, and how fun she was having teasing his cock; she was becoming moist. As she was teasing his cock she thought about the frozen popsicles she liked. She could pore grape flavored or strawberry lube on his small cock and it would be just about the same size. She imagined licking the lube off. Since he was open to food play there was always the chocolate idea; because of the mess she would plan this. It still amazed her how a guy would prefer a hand job over oral. She assumption the women who performed oral on him were horrible at it. She recognized what women on internet forums were saying. Those women who liked small cocks all said giving oral was much easier. Granted she read a lot of stories on how woman disliked small cocks. Shanice believed she was playing with a small cock that was attached to a great lover. She really hoped some of the positions they studied earlier worked. She focused on his head and only used one hand to really twist it. She was surprised at his noise and the look she gave him. It was obvious he enjoyed watching her play with his cock.

1...345678