Shannon and Dad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After changing into my comfy's, I padded softly into the master bedroom where I saw my father asleep on his back, completely naked, with a stiff 10 inch cock sticking in the air.

Next to him was some Astroglide lube and several sex toys various size dildos, and one interesting dildo that was about 10 inches long The variable taper, starting at around 1 inch across at the tip of the dildo, and getting larger as it went up toward the crotch to about 3 inches in diameter. I thought bubble occurred to me like "What the hell does he have planned for this?"

I quietly laid on the side of him, and trying to deny myself my urges looking at his beautiful massive 10 inch cock stiff as a rock, sticking up in the air.

I'm trying to think like a heroin addict who is being offered a shot of heroin, or a meth head who was being offered an extra shot of meth, or an alcoholic was being offered a double Irish whiskey. I'm thinking to myself, "God I want it, but I really shouldn't have it. I know I shouldn't have it, but I really want it!"

I felt the devil tapping me on my shoulder, saying "You know you want it, take it", so I slid my panties down and I took off my T-shirt, lying next to my father completely naked.

I position myself into a 69 and I quietly straddled my crotch over my father's face with my tits hanging down on his abdomen, and I reach for his cock and enveloped his full 10 inches all the way down my throat, and very slowly gently started to suck my father's cock... again!

My Dad wakes from his slumber realizing the situation with my pussy already dripping over his mouth, and he spreads my wet pussy hair and gently spreads my tender lips.

He knows they are sore from the pounding they received yesterday, so he lovingly starts working his tongue inside my pussy from the bottom of my vagina, working its way up toward my clit, and then diving his tongue deep into my pussy and slurping the wetness out and tasting the essence of my pussy.

I start moaning and start working lovingly on his cock and the two of us are entwined in this passionate 69 as we made love to each other early in the afternoon on Saturday.

I'm working my Dad's cock hard and really pumping it, and he's slurping my pussy and I pop his cock out of my mouth and I giggled, "Dad, I haven't had lunch yet, I want you to cum in my mouth. Give me your juice." I resume sucking his cock, power sucking up and down hard.

The frenzy of my sucking caused my Dad to suck on my pussy, even harder, finding my clit creating a small vacuum with his lips and pulling gently on my clit as I'm about ready to blow an orgasm and my juices oozing into his mouth.

After about one more minute we both let loose with a huge orgasms me cumming in my Dad's mouth with sticky gooey juices pouring out, and my Dad squirting six or seven huge ropes of cum deep into my mouth.

Soon as we stop cumming, my Dad said one word," Snowball!"

I turned around to face his mouth and kissed him deeply as his cum poured out of my mouth into his mouth, and we exchanged body fluids. I continue jacking off the rest of his orgasm with my hand, and French kissing him and sharing our cum together.

"Maureen, I love you so much...."

"Dad, it's Shannon..... I love you too! "

"I promise myself I was gonna cut myself off and not do this anymore, but when I saw you sleeping with your cock up in the air, I could not resist it and I don't know how to stop. I love you so much. I love our physical love, I love our emotional love, and I love our sexual love, and I am beyond words. I love you so much, my father, my lover, my best friend!"

We locked in the lovers embrace, deeply French, kissing, and both of us gently weeping tears of sexual passion to each other as we entwined our bodies for the next five minutes, coming down from our orgasms.

"Dad, I've made love to men 20 years, my junior, with great sexual stamina, and I've made love to older men, and I've even made love to women, but I have never made love to anybody that has so much stamina and so much raw, sexual passion and lust and love like I have with you. I just cannot get enough of you!"

"Now you have some explaining to do Father. What are these implements of destruction lying next to you on the bed? What do you have in mind?"

My father snickered a little bit. "Well, Shannon, one of your mother's favorite things was anal sex. She loved me fucking her in the ass. I think she loved anal sex more than vaginal sex, so I have this idea that I want to fuck you in the ass and I have this tapered dildo where I can stretch you out and I want to make love to you and put my cock in your ass. Your thoughts?"

"FATHER!" I giggled as I continued." I just love your filthy mind! As a matter fact, I love anal sex. I've had it several times with several boyfriends and you have to be gentle cause it's not a regular thing with me, but I'm willing to try it! Let's get a short bite to eat and then we can jump back in bed and play? "

My dad agreed and we went to the kitchen made a short lunch and sat naked next to each other and held hands like lovers and then after lunch, we went back to bed, and he prepared me for father, daughter, anal sex!

"Do you want me on my back or doggy style on my hands and knees?"

He said "OK my love, I want you on your back. I wanna see the pleasure that I'm going to give you when I put my cock in your ass and watch your passions, so lie on your back, and I'm gonna lube up your butt hole, and I'm gonna very gently insert the tapered dildo to stretch out your ass and prepare your asshole for my cock. This might be slightly painful and start, but I need to stretch you out, so you can accept my girth!"

"Ok Father..." I giggled.

First, with his middle finger, he put a large dollop of Astro glide on the entrance of my butt, and slowly worked the Astro glide into my asshole with his middle finger slowly to the first knuckle, then second knuckle, then all the way up as far as his middle finger would go. He started fucking my ass gently with his middle finger. After about 30 seconds, he pulled his finger out, brought some more Astro glide and coated the dildo the first three or 4 inches and then gently started to push the tapered dildo into my ass.

The first 2 inches were comfortable, and then, as the taper dildo started getting wider, I started feeling a little more slight pain, but oh my God, the euphoria the sensuality of this, for an object, slowly going into my innards was just incredible! He slowly started fucking my ass halfway with the dildo through the first half of the length the first 5 inches and then eventually slowly started to push the dildo all the way to full 10 inches into my asshole and left it in there. He told me to start squeezing my sphincter muscles around the dildo and play with it.

He told me to reach around and keep the dildo in my ass while he came over and started kissing me passionately and playing with my nipples and pulling very gently on them, which were extra tender from the night before. With his left hand, he reached my pussy and started gently fingering my molten hot pussy, oozing from the anticipation of his cock into my ass.

After just a few more minutes, I started moaning as I was about ready to have an orgasm while he fingered my clit, and then I blew!

"Oh god, Dad I'm CUMMMMMMMMMING!"

My hips and pussy started spasming as I had an intense orgasm with him fingering my pussy, while I was holding the 10 inch dildo into my asshole.

He continue gently French kissing me and then moving to my tits and started gently, very gently, sucking on my nipples, just barely grazing the nipples with his tongue. First one then the other, as I slowly started to come down from my orgasm.

He start shifting back to my asshole. "OK honey I'm gonna pull the dildo out and I'm gonna lube up my cock. I want your legs over my shoulders and I'm going to gently enter you. You tell me how fast to go in. You control the speed, OK?"

" I love you Daddy! Please fuck my ass! Drop a huge load in my ass!"

My father positioned himself in what he called the "power position" as he hoisted my legs over his shoulders and scooted my hips toward his cock, and he slowly put his cock head to my asshole and gently started to push his 10 inch cock into my ass.

The feeling was incredible!

He got 3 inches in and he was feeling absolutely ecstatic then a 4th inch and it started to hurt a little bit.

By the time he got to 5 inches there was a bit of pain and I asked him to slow down for just a little bit so I could get used to it.

He was now seeing me as his daughter and not his wife. "OK Shannon, you're the boss you guide me in. I'll hold right here"

I'm gently playing with my nipples when I felt he was ready to go in further so I said "OK Dad, pushing another couple inches."

He pushed in inch six and seven. He's about 2/3 of the way of his giant cock in my ass, and then I asked him to slow down and stop right there and let my ass get used to his cock.

"Daddy, I want you to slowly pull back and start fucking my ass up to the point where you are now six or 7 inches and pull back and then push your cock in. Not all the way...2/3rds"

He started slowly fucking my ass and the feeling was absolutely incredible.

I started finger fucking my pussy which was absolutely soaking wet and gently playing on my clit while he started fucking my ass and after a couple of minutes I said, "OK Dad I want you to push it all the way in. I want all of your 10 inch cock deep inside my ass! Push it in and hold it and let my asshole get used to it. Yea, hold it there!. YES! OH GOD...YES!"

I'm playing with my clit and Dad is starting to pick up steam and really fucking my ass, not real fast, but all the way deep.

Full 10 inches out and then all the way in until I had an orgasm and I started cumming and quivering like a crazy bitch in heat while he's fucking my ass.

The next move I see, he reaches over to another fat dildo that's on the bed and he moves my hand and he says to me "Your Mom and I used to experiment with double penetration when we were swinging. We had some great experiences. Your mom loved it and I'm thinking you will too, so I want you to take this dildo and put it in your pussy while I'm fucking your ass"

I do not know if I have ever had such an overwhelming sensual sexual experience like I'm having right now. With my right hand I'm fucking my pussy with this giant dildo, and with my left hand I'm gently playing with my nipples and I'm hammering this dildo deep into my pussy, I mean really jackhammering it and hearing the wet slapping of goo and flesh while Dad is fucking my ass hard!

I just finished cumming a few minutes ago and I'm starting to cum again. "Oh my God Dad, I'm cumming again! God keep fucking my asshole! I'm CUUUUUMMMMMMMMING"

My pussy is absolutely soaking wet oozing a river of slime. I've never felt anything like this before. I'm overdosing on love!

"Please Daddy, I can't wait for you to cum in my ass, cum deep in my ass!"

"God Shannon, I'm almost there. I'm almost there."

"Here I go.......I'm cumming honey, my beautiful daughter. I'm cumming in your ass" as I felt 1 squirt, 2 squirts, 3 squirts, 4 squirts. He held his 10 inch cock deep all the way to the hilt, all the way up into my bowels as I felt him his cock jack rabbit spasming and pouring his man juice into my rectum.

We both were almost out of breath from the incredible sex as he finished spasming his cum into my asshole, and I finished my pussy quivering. He's slowly, gently pulled his 10 inch cock out of my ass, and then immediately dove to my pussy and started to gently lick on my woman juices out of my pussy, very gently as the clit and everything was so so tender.

It was absolutely the most beautiful, loving look, as my father was between my legs looking up at me with puppy dog eyes, while I'm playing with my nipples and he's gently licking out the juices.

I started to push on my sphincter and while he was licking my pussy, the cum from his deposit in my rectum started oozing out of my asshole.

He immediately attacked my bunghole and started slurping the cum out of my ass and at the same time he was licking juices from my pussy.

It was surreal. it was tantric.

He was so tender and so loving, and he was cooing and moaning as he tasted his manhood and my womanhood and together our mixture of juices.

We cuddle for a while on the bed kissing gently touching gently when my dad finally said, "Come on spunky let's get in the shower and clean some of this off of us and then we can relax a little bit and I'll have to tell you a little bit about your mother!"

We shower together, like newlyweds on the first night, and I scrubbed him down, and he scrub me down, and we occasionally touched and kissed in the shower, and then got out of the shower and dried ourselves off and got to lie down on the bed, and my father started to talk to me about my mother.

"Shannon, as I mentioned before, your mother and I had entertained for many many years a swing lifestyle, sort of a polyamorous lifestyle, with multiple lovers."

"I have had some pleasurable man to man experiences, and your mother experiencing some girl-girl experiences as well. She used to walk around during our polyamorous parties in a push up topless bra with her tits hanging out, and her large nipples offered either to suck or refreshments to our guests."

"When we first got together, she was quite a bit more conservative until her sister apparently told her and showed her some things about sex. She blossomed in to a extremely sexual person and loved any kind of sex. We became very comfortable in our sexuality and basically developed a small circle of friends here at the house."

"Aunt Doreen showed Mom some stuff?"

"Yeah, we'll talk about that later, but she was kind of a wild gal."

"Now you had your own life and you were living off on your own and never really knew what was going on since you're all grown up but about once a month we would have these parties anywhere from 6 to 12 people in various bedrooms in various configurations. It was absolute hot gooey madness of bodies and sex and body fluids and if you think what we did in the last day and a half was something special, you have no idea what we had gone through in our early years."

"Seen your sensuality and your passion honey, gives me an idea that our relationship as father and daughter is pretty much altered forever, as I feel so close to you as if you were Maureen. I don't think we can go back to our original relationship? How do you feel about it?"

I answered my father's question.

"Dad, I hate to admit it but while I try to shut down this whole idea, I don't think I can separate myself from you anymore. I love you. I cannot go back to what we were as father and daughter. We have crossed the Rubicon. I love having sex with you. I love sucking the juices from you. I can't get enough sex from you. I am your servant. Whatever you wanna do I am there with you. If there is any way, somehow that I can take the place of Mom during your parties, then I'm your girl!"

I, the 50 year old daughter, my 75 year old father are no longer that. We have now become the 50 year old lover of the 75 year old.

My Dad continued to spoon me and have sex all through Saturday night into Sunday, telling me a story after story of their wild sex parties. We gently fucked and had many more orgasms all through Saturday night in to Sunday.

He stayed out of my asshole because it was very very sore from the first time, but I'm sure my anal muscles will get used to my Dad's cock being inside me and I will let him be the only one inside my ass as we explore a polyamorous life in our future.

My father and I fell asleep in each other's arms.

The end Part 1

12