All Comments on 'Shannon and Dad Pt. 01'

by Stiffwriter14

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Ohhhh YEAHHhhh..!!! Please..!! More text.. PLEASE..!!!!!

MoondancerNYMoondancerNYabout 1 year ago

Good story.well told! Hope they start the parties again and you are there to capture the story and share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My mom was 60 & I was 35 when I finally got her to give in to me & my desires. She regretted not giving in sooner. We were lovers until she began having health issues in her 70s. Best ten years of my life.

76fellow4876fellow48about 1 year ago

Just as we grew up in different stages, we age in different stages. Many "die down" because they believe in what they were told and trained.

It is true that not every 70+ can be of the same physical shape like a 25 year old. But then, there are 25 year olds that are not in the same shape as the 70+. So we have to acknowledge our reality as we come into it. (See Jack Lalanne)

The story is well paced and reads well. And, yes, it is relatable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStiffwriter14@Stiffwriter14
I am a sexual senior. I love sex! Just recently experienced bisexual sex with another man. I enjoyed it immensely and I consider myself bisexual. I love human contact. Life is short for us humans and I think we need to go out and enjoy the company of other human beings whether...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES