Shannon and Evan Ch. 02

Story Info
Shannon tries to tell Evan half the story about what she saw.
2k words
3.76
14.5k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon settled into bed in the usual sweat-pants and t-shirt that she wore as her all-around apartment uniform. She had some nice provocative but not slutty lingerie that she sometimes wore as a signal to Evan, but not tonight. Evan was working on his laptop in the kitchen. He usually put in forty minutes or an hour after dinner and then they watched TV in bed, or had sex, or both.

Shannon worried she had missed the window to tell Evan casually, or even somewhat casually, about the penises. He came home around 6:30 as usual and she had dinner ready. She planned to work it in to their normal how-was-your-day talk over dinner, but she didn't. Now it was even weirder. If he came to bed and reached for her then she would have to tell him right away. She couldn't imagine having sex with him without telling him first. What if he saw naked women and then didn't tell her until after they had sex? She would think maybe he was thinking of the women and not her. No, he had to know first. But maybe he wouldn't reach for her. They did it about three times per week, with one or two of those on the weekend, and today was Thursday. Maybe a little less than half the time she started it too. So if she didn't start it, plus Thursday, the odds were good she could procrastinate longer. Shannon increased those odds by prepping their favorite cop show on the big TV at the foot of the bed, pausing on the opening title so Evan would see it when he came in.

Evan came to bed in pajama pants. He wasn't wearing a shirt, though she knew he was self-conscious about being slightly overweight. Shannon didn't care about that at all, and preferred it to skinny. One of the black guys was too muscly and she didn't like that, especially with the veins on the arms and neck. She also didn't like the idea of men spending lots of time at a gym looking at themselves in big mirrors. Evan didn't work out, but he spent a fair amount of his week lifting stuff with his construction crew so he was hardly sedentary. He had short black hair and a barely-there beard which he trimmed with a clipper every morning. She thought it looked OK but not as good as when he was clean shaven, but Evan complained that shaving took too long. He wasn't a tall man at five-foot-seven, but she was only five-four. Shannon pulled the covers aside and Evan slipped in and gave her a long spooning-hug.

"Ready?" asked Shannon, her index finger hovering over the spacebar of her laptop which was casting to their bedroom TV.

"Ready," Evan answered, and as Shannon started their show he put his arm around her, pulling her sideways to him as he lay on his back. Then the arm around her ran down her back and Evan slipped his hand inside her waistband to give her ass a familiar squeeze and then rest on it. Shannon got nervous as this position, while typical for them watching TV, was also an established invitation. He would squeeze her ass off and on as they watched, and she would have her hand on his chest or stomach, where it was always possible to move lower. This usually put her in charge of whether they went further, which was a good thing for Shannon's current state of mind, but he wouldn't be squeezing if he weren't interested tonight.

About ten minutes into the show their favorite cops had to visit a strip club to talk to a confidential informant, and since this was a Netflix production there was a scene-establishing shot of a dancer leaning back from a pole with large fake breasts and a g-string. Nudity and sex scenes in shows and movies had always made Shannon uncomfortable, especially when she was watching with Evan. Back when they were engaged Shannon discovered on Evan's laptop that he had looked at porn. She wasn't snooping to begin with - there was a coincidental overlap with the first letters she was typing into his browser and a website that had been saved, so the autofill gave him away. She didn't even click on the site. "Wildwetwives.com" could only be one thing. She remembered thinking at the time that it was weird she wasn't shocked. Their pastor occasionally talked about the corruption of pornography in his sermons, but Shannon always assumed a lot of normal guys looked occasionally. She didn't understand how Christian women could have experience dating boys in high school and men afterwards and not understand how driven their minds were by sex. It was one thing to say pornography was corrupting, and Shannon believed that, but it was another to think that every man who looked at porn was, or became, a pervert. And it was another thing to believe that because you met your boyfriend or husband at church, or through Christian Mingle or something, that he wasn't one of those men. They are all those men, or they are gay. Shannon had limited experience, but she wasn't totally naive.

Shannon hit the spacebar and paused the show on the pole-dancer. "What do you think of her breasts?" she asked Evan. This was a somewhat disingenuous question. She knew he didn't like fake ones because they had talked about how he had been with a girl once with fake ones. Shannon just wanted a lead-in to a discussion about seeing other people naked, and here it was.

"Hate them." Evan was wary that this was some kind of test, but also intrigued that Shannon was give him this open opportunity to take a long look at a near nude woman on the TV. He also knew Shannon was self-conscious about her own breasts and body. "Look at how they curve out on the top even though nothing is holding them up. That's how you would know they are fake for sure, even with the video paused. And when they are moving they move like they are too solid."

"Is that what your fake-boobs girl was like?" Shannon put her fingertips down into the area of Evan's pubic hair to let him know that she wasn't angry and he could be comfortable.

"A little. Her's were probably a bit better done than those, but not as big. But on the dancer you can't see the scars and hers had big scars underneath. Totally not worth it, even if hers had been tiny before."

"I saw a girl's tiny boobs today."

"What?" Evan shifted his body a little to face Shannon.

"Yeah. I saw a naked girl and two naked guys at work. It was crazy." Shannon's tone was like she had experienced an annoying interruption, like a cold-call from insurance sales.

"What? How?" Evan's eyes were wide.

"So I went to that house where they want staging but to shoot a movie instead of to sell it, and guess what? It's a porn movie! I walked right in on it."

"What? But if you hadn't done the staging yet why were they making the movie?"

"I know! But they weren't doing video, just some kind of promotional pictures I guess. They were taking pictures on the balcony so I guess they didn't need furniture for that. I just looked for a second and freaked out and then I ran out of there." As she spoke Shannon lightly massaged Evan near the top of his underwear. She knew that this was much more distracting for him then if she were actually playing with his penis. It was the will-she-or-won't-she game, and she figured Evan was unlikely to get mad and tip the game against himself.

"But you saw two naked men and a woman first."

"A girl, really. She could have been a teenager. I mean like eighteen, not a kid, but she was tiny. Tiny body, tiny little pointy boobs. I was jealous." Shannon wanted Evan to focus on the naked girl part of the story.

"Why jealous? You know your body is awesome, and I wouldn't want you to be tiny. I certainly wouldn't want you to have tiny boobs." Evan slighly lifted one of Shannon's heavy breasts.

"You don't like tiny boobs? Have you ever been with a girl with little ones?"

Evan knew Shannon was curious about his greater sexual experience. Shannon had been with two men before him, and told him that early in their dating. He was obviously supposed to respond with his own statistics, and he told her the truth: 7 all-the-way (now 8 counting Shannon), maybe twice that with making out or fooling around some. Once in a while Shannon would ask for a detail or two, but Evan had no idea how much she wanted to know.

"Yeah, a few had pretty small ones," Evan answered. "They are nice, but they just don't do as much as yours."

"What do you mean 'do as much'?"

Evan wanted to ask about the naked men but he knew that he needed to deal with Shannon's body insecurity. "Come on top of me."

Shannon rolled over on him, keeping a good portion of her weight on her knees and one arm as she straddled him.

"No," he said. "get up higher and hold your awesome boobs above my face."

Shannon did as she was told and Evan pulled off her t-shirt. She never wore a bra to bed. He first squeezed her boobs together, then held them apart, and then let them fall back to the center and hit each other. "See, Shan, little ones don't have this cleavage space in the middle, and they don't move around as much. And they can't do this." Evan pulled her down by her boobs a little and pressed them into either side of his face. He spoke to her muffled and barely intelligible from between her breasts: "And this is why your big natural ones are so great."

Shannon pushed herself up and sat straddled on Evan's hips. She held her boobs up and together. Her areolas were large - the size of the top of a soda can - and so were her nipples. "I know they look good like this, like if I'm wearing a bra. I'm not sure they look so good like this." She slowly lowered her hands and then took them away. When she was upright and her breasts hung naturally the nipples pointed about forty-five degrees down.

"They're even better like that."

"What about when I'm lying on my back and they fall into my armpits like this?" Shannon put her hands towards the inside of each breast and flattened them while pushing them to the outside of her chest. She smiled like she was joking, but Evan could tell that she was genuinely insecure. At the same time he was happy about the good sign of her talking openly about her body insecurity. And at the same time as that he was starting to get suspicious that she was leading him away from asking about naked men.

"That's great too. I also like when you're lying on your stomach with your arms above you and I can see your boobs from behind. That's another example of something small ones can't do. It's the variety."

"I know another thing small ones can't do that you love." Shannon said coyly.

"Show me."

Shannon lifted one breast with both hands and started licking and then sucking on the big nipple. This is something that Evan asked her to do when they were dating, and since then he had asked occasionally for her to do it and she always did, but she never did it on her own until about six months ago. Evan was having a lot of work stress then and was almost depressed and Shannon got the idea that being sexy was good medicine for him. She started sucking her nipples at him and a few other things and it worked wonders for both of them. They finally then, after a year and a half of marriage, started to have conversations about sex. If she hadn't started that six months ago she was afraid tonight's conversation would have a lot more chance of going wrong.

"Yes, I love that every time you do it," Evan said as Shannon gazed at him over the breast she was sucking. "Now tell me about the naked men you saw."