Shannon and Evan Ch. 03

Story Info
The truth comes out. Her husband has a little one.
3.5k words
3.72
11.5k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

Shannon rolled off of Evan and snuggled against him on her side, propping up her head with one hand and putting the other hand down over his pajama pants. She rested her hand lightly on his hard penis, giving it a couple strokes through the fabric with one finger. "I only saw for a couple seconds," she said. "The three of them were posing on a balcony for photos. The girl was on her knees in the middle. She was this tiny little thing with mini boobs and really white skin, and the men were black and really big like football players or wrestlers. I think the contrast was the theme. But I just stared for a second because I was surprised and then I turned around and ran out of the house."

"Hmm," Evan said. He was looking up at the ceiling. Shannon kept her hand on his penis as a gauge of how he was doing. According to that reliable metric he was still fine. "So, you noticed the girl's little boobs. You even said they were pointy before. But the only details you noticed about the men were that they were black and big?"

"No...I mean, how much detail is important here? Like, one black guy was taller and the shorter one had darker skin." Shannon knew she sounded ridiculous.

"Oh. And two legs and two arms on each of them, right? Like, you took note of the important stuff." Evan tilted his head to look at her.

"What do you mean?" Shannon found the tip of Evan's penis through his pajama pants and gave it a little squeeze with her thumb on forefinger. She didn't know if she was teasing him or trying to get out of the situation.

"I mean, before me you had two serious boyfriends, right?"

"Right."

"And so you had seen how many naked men in your life, before today?"

"Well, there were some scenes in shows we've watched with naked men, so I don't know exactly."

"OK, so let's say number of erections, not number of naked men."

"Three. And it's still three. The men today weren't hard."

"So you did notice their dicks, then?" Evan was a talented impressionist, which was an odd talent for him to have because he was hardly the theater-kid type. When he said this he did it in the voice of the lead detective in the show they had been watching, like he had just seized on the clue that would close the case. Shannon burst into laughter, which didn't entirely hide that her face was already bright red from this line of questioning. She took her hand off of Evan's pants to cover her face.

"I can confirm that both men had penises, yes."

"And do you think you could pick out these penises from a line up? I assure you, ma'am, this is important."

Shannon was now snorting with laughter through both hands. "I don't know, detective. It happened so fast."

"Please. Whatever details you can recall I'm sure would be helpful..."

Shannon took a moment to calm herself and then settled back against Evan, but she didn't put her hand back on his pants. "Well, like I said, they were big guys, and their penises were big too..."

"Go on." Evan was using his normal voice now.

"I already said one guy was darker, and his penis was really dark, but the tip of it was pink. I didn't notice any color change on the other guy's penis. Do some black guys have black penis tips and others not?"

"Yes..." Evan took a breath. Shannon could tell he was uncomfortable and deciding what to say and she wished she could put her hand back on the okay-ness meter but she didn't dare. "When you say," Evan said slowly, "that they were big guys with big penises...are you saying that their dicks were proportional...like what you would expect with the rest of their size?"

Now it was Shannon's turn to pause, but she didn't let herself pause too long. "No. They were bigger than I would have thought."

"How much bigger?"

Shannon ached to put her hand back on Evan's penis but she thought that holding it while talking about bigger ones might be too much for Evan. He seemed OK, though - more curious than upset. She was mostly worried that her nervousness would be interpreted as not giving him credit for being secure enough to handle her seeing bigger ones, even by accident. She knew he was somewhat insecure about his size, even though they had never had a conversation about it. The weird thing was that she wasn't only nervous about Evan's reaction. She was also aroused, and she didn't fully understand why.

Shannon rolled partially on to Evan and put a hand on his chest. "They were crazy big. Like I had no idea that penises could be that big." Shannon nuzzled his shoulder. "But I guess that's why they are porn actors, right?"

"I'm sure that has something to do with it. So...what did you think of them?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you saw two 'crazy big' dicks, so, what did you think of them?"

"I thought, 'I'm married and shouldn't be seeing this,' and then I ran out of the house!"

"That's not what I mean. I mean, what did you think about the size?" Evan rubbed her back a little and pulled her into him which made Shannon feel a lot safer.

"I thought that they were too big. Like I have no idea how any woman could possibly fit those inside her."

"Some women can. Certainly the women who do those particular porn videos can."

"What do you mean, 'particular'?"

"I mean, most men who do porn are going to have bigger ones, but not big like you saw. There are only a few men that big and it sounds like what you saw was actors for an interracial sex video where the size of the dicks compared to the size of the girl is the point."

"It sounds like you know what you are talking about. You've seen that sort of video?"

Evan squirmed a little, which Shannon took as an opportunity to put her hand back on his pajama pants to reassure him. His penis was rock-hard, which was very reassuring to her. "Yes," he said. "A few times."

"I know that you watched porn before we were married. I saw a website address on your browser. I would have told you if I was upset about it. And I'm also not upset about it if you watch porn sometimes now. Or, at least I think I'm not upset about it. I guess a lot of guys do it."

"It's not like I do it a lot," Evan said, by way of admission.

"And it doesn't mean that you're not happy with me sexually, right?" As she asked this Shannon pushed Evan's penis downward so that it stuck up vertically in his pajamas. Her tone and coy behavior was intended to convey that she knew perfectly well that he was happy with her sexually, but she was actually quite afraid of this question.

"I'm overjoyed with you sexually," Evan said, "and that's exactly it. Anytime I've looked at porn it was when you were unavailable, so you could say that I was dissatisfied with your sexual availability at that moment, but it's not like I would ever pick porn over you."

Shannon pulled on Evan's waistband a little and commanded, "off, please!" Evan pulled off his pajama bottoms together with his underwear. Shannon pushed herself down on the bed and put her head in his lap. She pulled back his penis and pressed it into her face, and then let it go; it slapped against his body. "I don't mind the idea that you have trouble dealing with me not being around. There's one thing I don't understand, but maybe it's just because I don't really understand porn." Shannon started to lightly kiss Evan's balls and the base of his penis.

"What?"

"So, you say that this interracial biggest-penises porn is like a specific type or porn, right? And most porn has guys who are bigger but not big like that, right?" Shannon gazed at Evan innocently while holding his penis to her cheek.

"Yeah."

"So why would you watch that type? I mean, wouldn't that type be for girls who like really big ones or something?"

Evan hesitated and Shannon put the tip of his penis in her mouth. "No," he said, "I think almost all porn is for guys..."

Shannon sucked a little and then took her mouth off. "So when was the last time you saw that type of porn?"

Evan's eyes widened as she started sucking again. "I don't know. Not that long ago. A month maybe."

Shannon took another break from sucking and started to tap his penis against one of her nipples. "Do guys watch that type because they are fantasizing about having one that big?"

Evan put a hand on the breast that she wasn't using. "Maybe some. But if that was the main thing I don't think there would be more than one guy in those videos, like the two you saw today. I think the size and the multiple guys is about the fantasy of the girl being sexually insatiable, like she always wants more."

Shannon was intrigued enough by this idea that she forgot about playing with Evan's penis and just held it absently. "Is that the fantasy that works for you? Like you'd want me to want more?"

"I think most guys would want their girlfriends or wives to be as interested in sex as they are, but that doesn't mean that I want you to go pick up two big black guys. It's just a symbol of a big appetite."

"So those girls can really fit those things? You've seen that in a video? It wasn't special effects?"

Evan laughed. "Yes, they can fit them. It's not always easy for them. That's part of it. Or maybe it is easy for them but they act like it's not."

"What does she do with the other guy when she's got one of them inside her?"

"Like you were just doing. Or maybe she takes both inside her."

"What!? Like how?" Shannon had at this point stopped holding Evan's penis and had in fact forgotten about it.

"Well, she might be able to fit both in her orange."

"No way!" Shannon started laughing. "And it's probably not orange!"

Orange was their special name for Shannon's vulva. Early in their relationship Evan had used the word "pussy" and Shannon didn't like that and told him so. It was a big moment for her, establishing that there were going to be sexual boundaries beyond just how long they were going to date before she let him in her pants. Evan got an A-plus on that test, telling her that 'pussy' didn't mean something dirty or bad to him, and that he saw her whole body as a wonderful gift. She would never forget those words. She had said that she still didn't like the p-word and wanted them to have a word that he hadn't used for anyone else. Evan suggested they just call it her "orange hair." The hair on Shannon's head was a deep red - she was often asked by other women what color she bought - but her body hair was bright orange. So they called her vulva her "orange hair" for a while, and Evan would say, "can I play with your orange hair?" to mean that he wanted to put a finger in her, or "can I kiss your orange hair?" After a while it just became "orange", and sometimes sex was "orange-time".

"Well," Evan said, "whatever color it is, some women can fit two big ones inside it at the same time."

"No. No! Way!" Shannon started to hit Evan playfully, which was always the introduction to them wrestling and laughing. Evan never hit her back except slaps on her bottom, but her wild, laughing strikes had to be restrained so he would hold her arms and pin her down. He did that now on the bed, holding both of her wrists above her head with one big hand and pulling off her sweat pants with the other

Shannon was panting and smiling "You!.. Are... not!... putting... two... giant... black... penises!... in my... ORANGE!"

Evan pushed into her at that moment. She was surprisingly wet. Usually it took a slow start and warm-up before he could pump as hard as he wanted. "Well it happens that I don't have two giant black penises for you tonight, so this will have to do." He rammed into her hips.

Shannon turned her head to the side and pretended to be suddenly bored by his thrusting. "Yeah, that's OK, I guess. You can keep going." Evan found this act inspiring and sped up, sometimes lingering at the end of a thrust with his body against hers and doing a few small pushes towards her head. Shannon had a slightly protruding clitoris, which they called her "button", and which Evan found to be an advantage unlike any other woman he had experience with, because he could stimulate it rubbing with his abdomen from the outside while he was inside her. He could tell it was working, but Shannon hadn't given up the bored act yet. "Not too bad," she said, "but you're going to have to work much harder than that with what you've got."

Evan kept pumping and grinding, loving as usual the sight of her large breasts bouncing in every direction, but he was also distracted by not being sure she was saying what she was saying. "What do you mean?" he asked.

Shannon turned her head back toward him and smiled. She wasn't sure what he wanted her to say. She wasn't sure at all. But it seemed like the right thing. "I mean," she said, "that I like really big penises. Huge ones! And since you don't have one of those you have to work extra hard to satisfy me." She beamed at Evan and though he didn't smile back she could tell that what she said was effective in exactly the inexplicable way she thought it might be. His eyes were kind of glazed over and his jaw was tight and he was working as hard as she had ever seen him work.

Shannon was on a cloud of pleasure, basking in Evan's intensity. After a while he pulled out, turned her over, and hauled her up on to her knees by pulling her hips. Shannon loved it when he manhandled her like this. She steadied herself on her hands but then he pushed her down by her upper back so that her head was on the pillow while her ass was up high. Shannon didn't really like this position much because it spread her ass and exposed her asshole. She knew Evan was interested in her asshole but that was out of the question to her and she didn't see the point in showing him something that she wasn't going to let him have.

Evan leaned over and opened the top drawer of Shannon's night table. He took out her toy and handed it to her. Her old toy was in the closet. It was one of the corded ones that was sold as a "massager". The new toy was a gift from Evan last Valentine's Day. It was a suction vibrator, shaped kind of like a large computer mouse with a small silicone rubber volcano sticking up from the end. Putting the opening of that volcano over her button was the fastest and most reliable path to orgasm that Shannon had ever had. In their years together she had climaxed a few times with Evan inside her, but usually it didn't work that way, and Evan told her that this was normal for women. She told him truthfully that she had never climaxed that way with either of the two serious boyfriends she had before him, and Evan seemed happy that he was the only one who could do it, even if he couldn't do it most of the time.

Evan could do it to her fairly consistently with his mouth and hands, though, and often he liked to do that to her first, before he entered her, because otherwise he would usually orgasm pretty quickly and be exhausted after that. The times he didn't take care of her first she would usually take care of herself with the toy afterwards, and as her moans clued him in to what was coming he would rouse himself to kiss her neck or suck on her breasts while it happened. As far as Shannon was concerned this common end to a sex evening was awesome, but she knew Evan liked it best when he was driving her pleasure.

Keeping to the position of her ass in the air, Shannon turned on the toy and placed it against her button. Evan admired the out-of-control spray of orange hair that covered her pussy. Her hair had been trimmed short-ish when they had met but he usually encouraged her to let it go natural. With her legs wide and her pussy open the big bush was divided into two tufts on each side, with bits of the orange spray spreading on to her thighs and up towards her asshole. Shannon wore shorts-bottomed bathing suits and had no need for a Brazilian.

Evan took hold of Shannon's hips and positioned himself to continue. "look back at me," he said, and she did, smiling faintly but also a little lost in the effect of the toy, piled on top of the plateau he had already brought her to. "Say it again," Evan said, as he started to slowly push in to her open and soaked orange.

"Say what?" Shannon asked. It was half-coyness and half that she wasn't sure.

"Tell me what you like."

"You mean big penises?" Now Shannon was sure.

"How big do you like them?"

"Huge. I like black ones that are fat and long and just huge to look at. Huge to touch."

Evan thrusts became steady and harder, splashing into her big ass. "And what do I have?" he panted.

Shannon hesitated, but it was too late to think about this train-track. "Not that. You don't have that."

"What don't I have?" Evan could barely speak. He usually wasn't like this. Most of the time even his climaxes were more controlled, at least compared to her. Shannon loved it when he had an out of control big one and shouted, which was most likely when she was using her mouth. But she could hear in his voice now that he was feeling something like what she was feeling, and his loss of control was putting her over the edge.

"You don't have..."

The orgasm exploded in her all at once. Shannon wasn't ready for it and she grunted and gasped. She heard Evan moan and in the midst of the waves breaking through her Shannon remembered that she was supposed to be saying something to help him.

"You don't have a big one!" she shouted, too loud for living in an apartment building. Evan was moaning more but not slowing down. In an odd, disconnected thought Shannon realized that she was still climaxing and that she had never before forced words out during that experience.

"What DO I have? Evan growled, grasping the flash on her hips and slamming into her again and again.

Shannon's excellent orgasm was slowly fading but she extended it with the energy of her response, "You have a tiny fucking dick! It's too small for me!" Evan started groaning in the middle of this and she could feel him shooting into her. Then he took it out and she felt the next spurts on her back. "Yes!" she shouted, "shoot your little dick onto me!"

After several more spurts and groans Evan collapsed on her and was motionless. Shannon found his hand and squeezed it and after a moment he squeezed back. "How are you doing back there?" she asked.

"I think I might be stuck to you," Evan said, still out of breath but enough himself again to try to be funny.

"Ew! Yuck! There's a washcloth in the night table. And no more jokes about that."

Evan got the washcloth and used it on her back first. Shannon was worried about his silence. She turned over and smiled at him. "That was totally awesome, One of the best."

"Yeah," Evan finished toweling himself and lay down next to her, both of them looking up at the ceiling.

"You know I don't really think your penis is small, right?" Shannon said.

Evan took a moment to answer. "But compared to the guys you saw today?"

Shannon put her hand on his now-shrunken penis. She pulled the tip out with her thumb and forefinger, stretching it almost to its erect length. Evan watched her face. Shannon pursed her lips, considering his penis, and then she let it snap back. Then she put her forefinger back on the tip and did the opposite, pushing Evan's penis into his body until in almost disappeared. "Well, yeah," Shannon said. "Compared to them. You're mini."