Shannon Lures Me in Pt. 02

Story Info
Punished for cumming before I had permission.
1.8k words
4.52
4.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the distinct smell of coffee and a sore ass. I attempted to recall what had happened the previous day, but I drew blanks. As the drowsiness cleared, it came back to me and I groaned when I discovered that I was naked in Shannon's bedroom.

Abruptly I scanned the room for something that I could put on and found my shorts and shirt laying in a heap beside the bed. I walked over to it and realized that my underwear was missing. Then I noticed a piece of paper with a written note, besides my clothes, "Your undies have been replaced. Wear these.

Retrieving my shorts, I noticed that a pair of frilly ladies panties had fallen out. They were pink - sheer.

At the beginning of this affinity, I had agreed to do whatever I was told. So with trepidation, I slipped on the silky panties and enjoyed the material as it rubbed against my cock and balls. Then I proceeded to slip-on my shorts and shirt.

Walking out of the bedroom, I saw Shannon and a very attractive girl, sitting at the table enjoying their breakfast. They sat there in nothing but panties and matching tank tops, that flashed their inviting under boobs.

The women stopped their conversation and glanced my way when I approached them.

Shannon was the first to speak, "I've noticed that you've found your clothing. How do you like your new undies?"

I blushed and replied they feel marvelous.

She could tell that I spoke the truth from the bulge in my shorts.

She introduced her companion as Stacy and suggested that I come and join them for breakfast.

When I approached the table, Shannon advised me to stop and model my new undies for Stacey.

Embarrassed, I did what I was told, and lowered my shorts. Shannon demanded that I step out of it and sit.

Glancing at Stacy awkwardly, I couldn't help but gaze at her, she was an attractive young woman. She had long, brunette hair that almost graced her waist. Her eyes were a brilliant green, with a hint of gold that just liquified me when I gazed into them.

She couldn't have been more than 115 lbs and she appeared to be about 5'5". Her ample breasts were about 36C, and they stood demanding attention.

I wondered whether Stacy and Shannon were lovers or just good friends. I sat between the two and Stacy poured me a cup of coffee, setting it in front of me. I was thirsty and needed caffeine, so I picked up the cup and prepared to take a sip.

Suddenly, I heard Stacy react sternly, "Did I permit you to have a drink?"

I gulped in surprise and glanced at Shannon, only to see her glaring at me also.

Shannon clarified by declaring, "You will be expected to do whatever Stacy says for the duration of our time together. We'll let this first mistake slide as you were unaware of the rules, however, you will be punished the next time. Now thank Stacy for retrieving your car, and ensure that she knows how thankful you are!"

Looking back and forth between the two women, I waited for their choice of gratitude. Finally, Stacy said, "You can thank me by getting down on your knees and licking my pussy until I tell you to stop."

With that, she pulled off her panties and presented her shaved and glistening pussy to me. I greedily dropped to my knees and began to lick her delicious cunt for all I was worth.

My new mistress giggled, while I lapped and licked at her beautiful, sweet-tasting pussy. My cock was rising to the occasion, while I did all I could to please her. Sucking her clit, brought on a moan, and I knew that I was doing a great job.

I was so engrossed in servicing Stacy, that I didn't notice when Shannon had gotten up from the table. Suddenly, I felt something being slid over the head of my cock, then there was this intense vibration. Just enough to make my cock grow to full attention.

Shannon whispered into my ear, "Don't you dare cum without our permission. Or else you will regret it!"

The vibrations on the head of my cock increased and it sent sensations throughout my body. *that told me I had to really focus to avoid having an orgasm.*

This took my attention away from servicing Stacy's pussy, and she immediately grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her crotch again, notifying me to continue.

I was caught between a rock-hard impending explosion, that would cost me. Shannon turned up the vibrations on the vibrator, as I vigorously lapped and sucked on Stacy's pussy, sending me into overload. I could hear their laughter at my predicament.

Was I going to finish Stacy before the vibrator finished me?

I was panting and moaning into her pussy, trying to make her cum while I tried not to shoot my load. It was a race to see which would happen first. The sensation was almost too much to put up with, but I was determined not to cum until I was told that I could.

I kept licking, tonguing, and nibbling on Stacy's wet pussy. I was so close to cumming, but so was Stacy.

I knew that I would be able to hold on until I felt Shannon lubricate my ass, then gently pushed a dildo into my sore rosebud. When the dildo was all the way in I felt the vibrations build and I knew that I wasn't going to make it. I tried so hard not to cum, but it was no use, I had to give in. I exploded like never before, and just let myself shudder and grunt for what felt like a lifetime.

I was spent and I knew that I was in trouble. Stacy grabbed me by the hair, shoved my face back into her pussy, and declared, "You better finish me now or your punishment will be even worse."

I went about my task until I felt her body convulse with an immense orgasm. She *squirting* squirted her juices into my mouth, and I greedily lapped it all up. Finally, she collapsed and released my hair. My jaw was sore, but I smiled, knowing that I'd satisfied her for the moment.

Shannon smirked then withdrew the dildo and said, "Get up!" and sent me into the bedroom like a naughty child. When I got there, I saw that she had been busy preparing the room, for what was going to be my impending punishment. I was ordered to remove my shirt and get onto the bed and lay on my stomach.

I gulped in panic when I saw the massive 12" strap-on, that she was slipping on. I also noticed that there was a 6" dildo that would slide into her pussy as she put it on.

Stacy sauntered into the room and gracefully took out some rope, and handcuffs and then proceeded to put the cuffs on my ankles, fastening them to the be post and adding a set to my wrists.

In a matter of seconds, I was bounded and displayed. My ass stuck out as if I was begging for Shannon to shove that massive dildo in me. My heart was racing, and my mind was trying to calculate what was to come.

I heard their laughter) as they surveyed my exposed and secured body. The next thing I knew, Stacy climbed onto the bed, slid her body near my head, and placed her pussy right in my face.

Unexpectedly, Shannon smacked my ass with a flogger, that stung like hell. Again, she brought it down on my ass, causing me to yelp loudly.

Stacy tugged my head to meet her bald pussy, then declared, "You know what to do, *my face and said you know what to do, "lick me, slave and you better do it acceptably."

As I serviced Stacy, Shannon continued to whip me with the flogger, making sure to catch every area of my now sore ass.

Shannon stopped, and I thought that she was through, then I felt her clutch my cock and balls. She moved to fasten a harness around them, making my balls stretch and come away from my cock. She tied them so that my jewels were exposed and unprotected.

Then I felt the flogger again, as Shannon began to slap my balls and cock repeatedly. The sensation made me groan into Stacy's pussy, and I listened to her guttural moans of pleasure.

Shannon continued to flog my ass repeatedly and when I didn't expect it, she would strike my cock and balls, eliciting a scream from me. My response drove Stacy to orgasm and she squirted her juices into my mouth.

This delicious onslaught was overloading my senses, and my cock had gotten rigid and tender from the beating that Shannon had brought on. Finally, she stopped and gave me a much-needed break. My ass, cock, and balls were pulsating on fire.

Shannon wasn't finished with me. I felt her squirt a cold lubricant onto my hole and gradually pushed the strap-on dildo into my ass. Then she started to peg me slowly and forcefully first. I felt an unfamiliar vibration and moaned in ecstasy I knew then, that her strap-on, was a vibrator.

"Fuck," I yelled.

"Don't stop!" Stacy advised while Shannon savagely fucked my ass.

Shannon was excited by my response and she began to increase her pace, driving that dildo in and out of my sore ass. Faster and faster, she went, until she finally drove it into the hilt, and slumped onto my back, as she had a mind-blowing orgasm, from her inserted vibrator.

As Shannon exploded in her orgasm, so did Stacy. She continuously pumped her juices into my mouth.

Slowly Shannon pulled out of me and Stacy slid out from her position.

I felt as Shannon carefully rubbed some ointment on my burning ass and balls. She then placed the vibrator that she'd used in the kitchen, over the head of my cock, and turned it on.

I thought that I would explode from pleasure, but Shannon reminded me that I would be severely punished if I came. She further inserted a large butt plug in my ass and turned on the built-in vibrator.

The women left me to deal with the onslaught of the sensations and went for a shower. I fought off the urge to cum, and patiently waited as they took their time getting cleaned up. It seemed like hours before they reappeared in the bedroom.

Shannon checked my cock and realized that I had not orgasmed and whispered, "That's a good boy". Turning off the vibrators, she removed the butt plug and the vibrator from my cock, while Stacy untied me, and they left me unsatisfied, with a smug expression.

I was ordered to get cleaned up and dressed, within ten minutes, because we had errands to run and that we would be visiting the local adult bookstore and a couple of other shops too.

.... To be continued ....