Shannon Unleashed

Story Info
Shannon’s fantasies come true.
8.5k words
3.13
16.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy and Shannon had a great lifestyle........ they had the holidays, the house, the cars and everything they could wish for. They also had fertile imaginations.

Shannon was blonde, 22 years old, and had a great body. She spent a lot on looking good, and enjoyed toying with her many admirers by making sure that she always looked both sexy and available, even though she wasn't!

Jimmy was a hard worker, making sure he would earn enough to give Shannon all that she wanted. At 30, he felt the envy of everyone that he was with her, and he damn sure wanted to ensure he always was.

Over the years, they had a good sex life. Shannon loved to show off her body, and had a dirty mind to match. Jimmy often came home to find her in a sexy outfit waiting to roleplay, nurse, schoolgirl, you name it, Shannon loved to play it. They took pictures and video of their adventures, and Shannon would share these with others on the internet, daring herself to go further and further in what she showed them. Jimmy loved it, and encouraged her to get a webcam so that those she entertained could see the real thing, not just the photos and the video.

Soon, she had a few select friends who she would spend hours online talking too. Jimmy would come home from work to find her half-naked, laid back in a chair in front of the webcam, frantically pumping away with a 'rabbit' with an audience of those friends intently watching as she made herself come for them. Sometimes he would just watch, other times it was too much and he would find himself taking out his cock and making her take it right there in front of them.

Whilst he enjoyed all this, Jimmy did have rules - none of her internet buddies could be people they knew, or from their local area. This he policed by reading transcripts of her conversations and emails with a spy program. He satisfied himself that it was okay, as he was just making sure it didn't get out of hand, but also it turned him on to see how horny she was with other men, and a few girls too.

Occasionally, she would reveal a fantasy in these web chat sessions, and Jimmy would make it his goal to make these happen. It might be going to work wearing a very short skirt with stockings to tease a co-worker, going into the country for some naked pictures in the sun, or to play strip poker at a party.

One day, Jimmy thought he'd found the ultimate fantasy when he found a conversation with one of her friends about working in a 'sex-shop'. Shannon was admitting to the guy that she was jealous of her friend who had worked in one recently, and she felt it would be really horny to wear something totally revealing whilst wandering around in amongst all those men trying to get up the courage to buy naughty videos and magazines.

Jimmy was on a mission. He knew the shop couldn't be too close as she'd never agree to work there if anyone she knew might come in. He searched the Yellow Pages in towns close enough for a commute, and far enough away that no-one would recognise her. After a few days, there it was - Naughty Nora's in Croydon - the perfect place.

Jimmy went over one afternoon, and got talking to Nora - AKA Justin - the owner. Armed with some of Shannon's pictures as a CV, and a brief explanation of her wish to be a walking advertisement for naughty lingerie, she was hired for Thursdays.

On the way home, Jimmy was stiff as a board imagining Shannon walking around in her shortest skirts and highest heels, flashing at all the lucky guys in the shop. By the time he got home, he couldn't wait to tell her what he had done.

Shannon blushed as he told her what he wanted her to do. 'Justin wants you to wear something horny every day, make sure the customers spend money. He says that if you wear a nurse outfit, they might buy one for their wife or whatever, so its up to you to make them want it.'

'Are you gonna be okay with that, me showing it all to the men in there? I mean, if I wear those outfits, they will be able to see everything!'

'Of course, long as its all fun, and nothing but fun, you can do whatever you want. I just want you to tell me about everything - what you do, what they see, everything. Its just like the webcam, only more horny cause if they reach out, they get to touch you. And at the end of the day, you come home horny as hell in an outfit already'

All that week, the talk of the internet for Shannon and her friends is what she will wear, what she may or may not do, and who with. She even tries on various outfits for her first day and settles on a cute outfit picked by one of the men.

Thursday morning, she walks into the dining room for breakfast. She is wearing a very short black skirt, a white blouse tied at the midriff schoolgirl style, black fishnet hold-up stockings, and a pair of 6 inch platform heels - black sandals with a clear Perspex sole and heel. She totters over to where Jimmy is sat 'how does this look?' she smiles.

'Wow, you look amazing', as Jimmy chokes on his cereal, 'Those guys are in for a treat'.

'You think? Is this what Justin had in mind? I can put on a nurse outfit or something if you think I should?'

'No, that's perfect babe, he's gonna give you the outfits he wants you to wear, so you just need to look horny today........ you nailed that!'

His hands wandered up over her thighs, fingers travelling over the stockings up past the tops, and to her crotch. 'wow, you are so wet. I bet you cant wait to show those men your body?'

'Mmmmm, and once they've seen me, I can come home and tell you all about it. Do you think anyone will try to touch me?' Jimmy smiled 'I would, and I hope they do....then you really will be ready for a fucking when you get back'

The tension is amazing in the car on the journey to work, Jimmy keeps glancing over to get another look at those gorgeous legs and the stocking tops clearly visible next to him. At the shop, Shannon pauses before leaving the car 'see you later Jimmy' 'be careful babe' and then he watches her totter thru the door into her own fantasy world.

As she steps into the shop, Shannon blushes as all eyes turn to her. She feels like a pornstar in her outfit, showing so much already. The men's eyes burn into her as she walks towards the cashiers desk and a waiting Justin. He smiles approvingly 'you look even better than in your pictures' he exclaims.

Blushing, 'thank you.....hope the advertising works!!' 'I'm sure it will, I will get you your outfit for next time later....... In the meantime, I better show you were everything is and how it all works.'

At the store, there are three levels, the front of the shop is on ground floor, and carries the racks of toys, magazines and some lingerie. Towards the back, there is a short staircase leading onto a mezzanine deck, to the left of which are the changing rooms. Laid out in this part of the shop are the clothing racks, shoe trees and more magazines, plus an extensive DVD/video section at the back. From this level, in the corner, stairs lead up to a video arcade area, where people can view DVDs in private cubicles.

Justin explains that no one must be disturbed in the video arcade, the cubicles are private and its not unheard of for couples to go to them for a quickie if they cant wait till they get home. In the corner of the room, there is a large box, like a phone box. It has a door on the front with a bolt, and holes dotted around all over the front, sides and back, big enough to put a hand through, but it seems dark inside. 'That's the grope box' Justin explains 'people hire it for parties...the idea is, someone gets locked inside and anyone can walk up and have a good grope through the holes. The person inside doesn't know who's doing what to them... it's a real ice-breaker!' Shannon's heart skips a beat.....another fantasy??

Shannon is eventually left to run the store. People come in and spend a lot of time looking at her. After a short time, she gets into it, and walks around helping people get stuff, bending over whenever she can giving anyone behind her an eyeful. She gets wetter and wetter as the day goes on. Justin comes back at lunchtime to check on her, and sees the sexual state she's in. He makes a move.......'I saw the look on your face when I told you about the box - why don't you try it?......some of those guys would love it'. 'Do you think I should?, I mean, I don't know any of them do I?' 'That's the point of it, you can just go in, let them play with you, and come out, and you have no idea whose hands did what!'

Shannon bites her lip, 'well, errrr, okay. You will let me out when I say though??' 'Of course, and I wont let anyone I haven't seen before come up'

Shannon's pussy is aching with frustration as she totters up the stairs. Justin follows her, just far enough back to get a view of her cute ass as she climbs the stairs in front of him, her thong nestled damply against her pussy. With a quick look around, she enters the box and hears a click as it closes and locks behind her. Seconds pass, and suddenly she hears muffled voices, male and female, as she becomes aware of people outside the box. The first hand comes through, then another, and another, and the first touches of the fingers on her body send tiny electrical current over her. One set of fingers starts to explore her top, untying it and releasing her breasts, toying with her nipples. Another finds her thong, tearing it aside and plunging a finger deep into her soaking wet pussy, finger fucking her hard. She squeals with delight and her legs buckle a little in the heat of the moment. Then more fingers, another set exploring her pussy, some caressing her ass, one plunging toward her butt-hole. It feels slippery, lubricated, and she relaxes to let it enter her. She realises this is her first double penetration, well, of sorts anyway. She lolls her head back and enjoys herself. Her body feels electric under the attention of many different hands. She closes her legs to allow her thong to fall to the floor, and her skirt soon follows. Her breathing speeds up as she realises, she is in a shop, wearing nothing but stockings and her 'stripper heels', being man-handled by a group of people she has never met. God, she wants to come, she starts to beg for the fingers to 'fuck her harder', a rabbit is pushed through a hole, and thrust into her soaking wet pussy. The user smacks it straight to maximum and she's screaming now, begging him/her to fuck her, make her come, use her pussy. She wants cock, needs cock, pleads with them to give her cock, promises to swallow as much cum as she is offered.........

Her pussy is full of rabbit, pounding and vibrating away at her, her juices dribbling around it and down her thighs, darkening the tops of her stockings. Another vibrator, slimmer, glides into her ass as she bucks around on the rabbit, she squeals in delight, her pussy is so close now, she wants to come so badly.

Justin's voice whispers through to her 'you like this then, slut, you like us playing with you?'

Through her moans, she manages 'Yeah...............I love it'

'Your boyfriend said you liked to play....... Do you like us playing with you, making you squeal? I want some photos of your sexy body for my friends......you wanna make some photos for me......... dirty ones........?

'Yeah, oh yeah.....whatever you want.....make me pose for you, show me to your friends.... I wanna cum so bad'

'I want to take some of you being stripped and played with. I want you to dress like a slut and be used like one........stripping you in front of my friends when they come in, making you let them touch you and play with you'

'I want to be used, I need some spunk, please give me some cum, I want some cum'

The door clicks open and she is pulled out in front of a group of men and a woman, exposed to them all. They push her to her knees, and cocks are thrust towards her. Hungrily, she grips the biggest she sees and begins sucking in earnest. Other cocks are wanked furiously, waiting their turn.

The first man groans as his cock explodes, pulling it free of her mouth. Shannon takes the cum all over her face, some in her mouth, and splashing down over her tits and onto her stockings. Another guy pulls her towards him, and loses it all over her. The girl gets under her, licking at Shannon's pussy as she grinds on her face. As the next guy blows his wad in her mouth, Shannon squeals as she cums, grinding down on the girls mouth to let her taste her juice. Each guy gets his chance, shooting his load in her mouth and over her beautiful body.

Totally used, Shannon staggers to her feet, glancing at Justin and his video camera. She smiles and he walks with her to a bathroom to clean herself up.

'You know what its going to be like here now, don't you? Did you like to play?' he asks as she totters towards the shower. 'It was amazing' she counters 'I have always fantasized about being used like that, I never thought I would let it happen though'

'But you enjoyed it yes? Its no-holds barred fun, and no-one gets hurt' 'Yeah, I just didn't expect it so quickly......I imagined I might get groped a bit, maybe a few sneaky pictures on cellphones.....not that though. It was amazing.......I've never been so horny.'

'You can do anything you want here, I wont stop you, if you wanna fuck someone, do it, if you wanna strip for the customers, do it'

Shannon totters off to the shower to wash all the sticky mess from her body and freshen up. Her mind on the excitement of the last hour, she dresses quickly in a new outfit.... A naughty schoolgirl complete with bobby socks, heels and plaid skirt.

Feeling horny already, she gasps as Justin grabs her to one side on her way back to the shop floor, and takes a fistful of panties 'new rule....no knickers!' he grins. The skirt feels so short to Shannon, and she delights in bending over every opportunity that afternoon. She hears the artificial camera shutter click of lots of mobile phones as men, eager to remember her body, take shots of her pussy at every chance.

By the time the shop closes, Shannon is breathless and horny. Justin sidles over 'fancy going to a party tonite?' he asks. 'Where too?' 'Me and a few of the guys are getting together... and I want to show you to them' 'Okay, I better ring Jimmy though'

Shannon calls Jimmy, and tells him briefly what happened to her that afternoon. He tells her to hurry home after and to bring the video.

Shannon changes into a French Maid outfit with stockings and suspender belt for the ride to Justin's party, and he still wont let her wear panties. He tells her she is to serve drinks that evening, and that she is not to stop anyone if they want to cop a feel. Feeling apprehensive but very horny, Shannon agrees.

They arrive at the house, and as the door opens, Shannon sees the six men waiting inside. The smell of alcohol drifts under her nose, and Justin introduces her as his new model for the shop. The men study her carefully, she notices the older bearded man first, must be in his 60's, and secretly giggles to herself that she will make sure he gets a handful of young pussy!

Next up, two big burly black men are looking her over, she looks back and spots too large packages growing in front of her eyes - god they look wellhung - and her pussy moistens immediately.

Three more men's eyes pore over her, and Justin passes her a tray, and tells her to serve. As the men discuss her openly, she dispenses drinks and snacks, making sure she hovers near as many hands as possible, being groped and fingered by everyone. She targets the older man, making sure he gets her bent over right in front of his face enticing him to trace his tongue over her.

She retires to the kitchen for a moment, and hears something familiar in the main room. Shannon totters to the doorway and listens carefully, she hears the TV and the sound of men's voices, they are watching a film or something. She ventures in, with a tray of drinks as cover.

As she approaches the TV, she realises that they are watching a video of the afternoon's fun. She watches herself being locked in the box, and sees over a dozen men and women push their hands thru to touch and molest her. As she watches, one of the men walks up behind her, and puts his arms around her, whispering in her ear 'Justin tells us you like to be a slut...... I wanna see you suck plenty of cock tonite'

His hands drift over her body, first exposing her tits from the outfit, then finding their way under the dress, into her soaking wet pussy. Shannon moans loudly as a second man moves in front of her, and the men strip the outfit from her, leaving her exposed in the room wearing just her suspender belt, stockings and heels.

One works on her pussy, while the other pushes a finger into her arsehole, her second DP of the day. Her hands fall onto the belt buckle of the guy in front, and frantically releases his stiff cock and begins to wank him hard.

The other men are stood around watching now, and strip down, rubbing their cocks so she can see she is going to get them all. The guy behind her pulls her to her knees, then onto all fours, and she feels him push his stiff cock into her pussy, all the way, and start pumping at her hard. She squeals as the second guy forces his cock into her mouth, and grabs the back of her head, making her mouth another pussy. The men are cheering, and she as she reaches for his balls, the guy in her mouth suddenly pulls her back off his dick 'take my spunk bitch, I wanna see you covered in spunk.......take it'. His cock explodes, and Shannon tries to catch the hot cum in her mouth, getting it in her hair and down her chin.

As he moves away, and one of the big black men moves on her, the guy in her pussy spanks her arse as he suddenly begins to lose control....... She feels him stiffen up, and then his first load shoots up into her pussy... he pulls out as he cums, and the next loads are up over her back and her arse, spunk dribbling down over her arsehole and pussy.

The men are relentless, and pound her one after the other. 'fuck me like a whore, fuck me hard' she begs as she takes spunkload after load. The old man is the last to go, and the other men know she wants to play..... they pull her to her feet, and take her to the kitchen, lying her on the table.

He approaches, dick in hand, and kneels between her legs. Shannon squeals as his tongue dances expertly over her pussy, his fingers enter her ass and she feels herself cumming.

The other men then turn her over, and 'beardy' says 'Im gonna fuck that sexy ass of yours, my little bitch'. Shannon begs him not to, to fuck her pussy, she's never been assfucked before, but the men hold her down, and she moans as he pushes his cock into her, forcing his way in.......... She moans more, and then relaxes as she starts to enjoy the feeling if his cock in her. He starts to pump away 'fuckin whore, fucking slut wanna play do you, take this, im gonna fuck that ass, then Im gonna make you swallow my spunk you horny tart'

She feels his sweat dripping onto her, and then suddenly he pulls out of her ass, and shes pulled off the table on to her knees........... before she can touch him, his spunk flies all over her, he cums in pints all over her pretty face, decorating her for the cameras.

The men then bend her over the table again, and each one takes a turn at her pussy, filling her with their sticky loads. The men treat her like a whore, fucking her hard, spanking her and groping at her all the while, before shooting their loads in her pussy.

Eventually, Justin pulls her to her feet. Unsteady at first, she looks the picture of a cum slut, covered in sticky cum from face to her thighs. The men reconvene to review the tape and make copies, while Justin leads her to the shower to clean up.

An hour later, she walks into the house to see Jimmy. His hands travel all over her sexy body, still encased in the French maid outfit she wore for the party. Shannon dutifully puts the video in the machine, and starts wanking Jimmy as he watches what she got up to at the party. It doesn't take long before he blows his wad for the first time. He's shocked when he witnesses Shannon being ass-fucked, and the moans of pleasure as the bearded old man grunts and snorts his way to filling her ass with his semen. 'helluva first anal babe', 'did you like him fucking your ass, you look like a total slut'