Shannon Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I loved it when he forced me, they held me down and made me take it...... and I begged him to give me his spunk' she says, goading him.

'In that case, you better get over on your belly and let me fuck that ass' and he pulls her over onto her front on the sofa. She gasps as he places the head of his cock against her little hole, and then pushes firmly, his cock sliding into her. He starts matching the thrusts on the video, and starts grunting just like the dirty old man. 'I bet he tells everyone what he did to you...... they'll all want to be at the next party...... you'll have to let them all fuck your ass........what'll you do then?'

'Oh god, fuck my ass hard, make me pay for being a slut, I want it hard baby, fuck me like he did...... cum in my ass........... do you want me to give my ass to his friends?..... I'd love them to hold me down and take me one at a time....pumping their cum in my ass....... His spunk felt so good shooting up inside me....'

'You filthy whore, you want spunk bitch?....you want it now?......Im gonna fill that fuckin ass now........ urrghhh'

Shannon squeals as she feels Jimmy's cock grow what felt like an extra inch, and harden, then the hot stream of his cum shot up into her ass....... Oh yeah baby, cum for me, fill my ass, make me your dirty slut...... make me take it'

Afterwards, Shannon takes yet another shower, and finds Jimmy on the computer when she returns. She sees that he's divided the video up and is sending picture stills and video clips to all of her online friends. Then panic hits her, he's sent a few pictures of her in her outfit to her other boss at the law firm where she is a secretary.

'No Jimmy, you mustnt' she exclaims. 'You're always saying he asks you to send him some naughty pics, so its about time you did.... Anyway, you've been a naughty girl, so its your punishment for giving your ass up to the old man'

'Oh my god, I cant believe you've done that........ '

'You love it, you're always teasing him, its about time he got to see a bit more of you, and anyway, you are still wearing the outfit, its just raunchy. If he asks for more, then you gotta panic, cos I will send him some of that pussy he's always trying to sneak a look at!!'

Just then, the IM jingle sounds - 'he's online!' says Jimmy, smiling.

Shannon sits down, and reads the message: Wow, what a sexy body...... suppose this means you are negotiating a raise? LOL

Shannon: Hi Bill..... Nah, I just thought you've been a good boy, so I would cheer up your day!

Bill: Any more (wink)?

Shannon: Maybe......... what you wanna see?

Bill: More more more!!!

Shannon looks at Jimmy, and he smiles and walks away. She looks up the photo stills file, and finds a few of her upskirt photos in the maids outfit, complete without panties...... a sharp intake of breath and her pussy starts getting wet.... Cant hurt, can it? she thinks to herself.

She presses the send button........................................

The anticipation of his next comments burn away in Shannon's pussy, her juices in full flow, this is her boss, and here she is letting him see her in her most private poses, showing off her beautiful body.

'Jeez, you horny little tart, I knew you were a slut on the side' exclaimed Bill, quickly followed by 'I really want to see more of you now....... Why don't you wear that to the office one day? (wink)'

'I didn't think you'd want to see me like that... seeing as how I'm your little paperwork princess?'

'Damn right I do....' 'haven't you noticed me looking at you?'

'Of course I have' replied Shannon. 'I wear stockings just to wind you up!'

'Well, it worked....I was trying to hide my stiffy most days (grin)'

Shannon pressed the send button again with a wave of warmth in her thighs, and split seconds later, Bill sees pictures of her in various positions wearing just her stockings and her high heels. Spreading her legs, on her back, bending over, touching her pussy.

'Want to see more?' she asks, excited at the prospect of his answer.

'I wanna see some of you taking a cock, sucking dick, being fucked.......got any like that?'

Nervously, Shannon picks a few of her sucking Jimmy's cock, and his resulting explosion over her, and sends them.

'You dirty horny bitch' 'You look so slutty, Im gonna have to punish you for being so rude'

'Will you bend me over your desk and spank me?'

'Fuck you more like, you horny little tart...... That's it, tomorrow, you must show me for real'

'What, in the office?'

'Yeah, we are working overtime...... make sure you are there'

'Do you really mean that?, are you going to want to play with me?'

'What do you think? Horny body like that, I want to see you in the flesh, I want you to pose for me, play with me, suck me then fuck me......isn't that what you wanted?'

'Yes please...... I want you to treat me like a naughty girl, and to make me do anything you want me to'

'Right' says Bill 'first things first, you are to wear a nurse outfit, no panties and no bra mind you, and stockings with a suspender belt. Wear the white platform heels in the pictures. The nurse hat too.'

'But what if someone sees me?' Shannon is flustered now, anticipation getting the better of her.

'Wear a large coat to get here, but you ARE NOT ALLOWED to wear it in the office' 'I want you to feel like a dirty whore coming to turn a trick.' 'You must expect me to tell you exactly what to do and not argue. I will make you perform for me as I see fit'

'I'll be there' she says

'Now, send me a video clip of you being fucked, so I know what to expect of you and I can prepare myself'

Shannon finds a video, 30 minutes of her being stripped, fingered, licked and fucked, and sends it to her boss. Her pussy tingles with anticipation....she cant believe he's going to make her go through with it. Here she is, until a few days before, an occasionally naughty girl, now a fully-fledged cock-tease and amateur slut........

The next morning, the clip-clop of heels reverberate around Shannon as she walks across the decking surrounding the office block. She feels very conspicuous, the coat she chose to wear is so short. She found herself quietly giggling when she looked in the mirror since although she was wearing it to hide the outfit beneath, it now looked like she had nothing underneath the coat, so she felt even more slutty!!

The dampness between her legs was now constant, and the fact she wore no panties, as ordered, made her feel so very naughty. She imagined herself as a whore, paid to visit a paying customer and to perform for him. Her fantasies built up over years all being brought to life in the last few days - how many cocks had she sampled now? 10? 15? She didn't know, didn't care, long as she enjoyed herself.

She arrived at the door to her office suite. There was a note, addressed to her, stapled to the door. She opened it, her heart beating hard against her chest.

Open the door, but remove your coat BEFORE you come in, then place it on the rack. I want you to make yourself presentable to me, and await my beckoning you to your tasks for the day. You are to be my toy today.

Her face flushed, this is it, the start. I'm finally going to be used by the boss, she thought to herself. She opened the door, and did as asked, sliding her coat down fro her shoulders, exposing herself briefly outside, then taking the step into the suite. As she nervously turns and begins to close the door behind her, a hand pushes against it. Panicking, she pushes harder, trying to close it, 'Im trying to come in young lady' says a gruff voice.

'We aren't open today' replies Shannon, acutely aware of what she is wearing and just how high the nurse outfit rides up her thighs. She cant let just anyone see her like this.

'Bill asked me here, I'm here to take pictures' comes the reply.

Realisation hits, now its more than fucking her boss, more than a simple fantasy, now its 'porn-star' time for Shannon. The shock releases her strength, this is what he meant by 'my toy' then, he wants to record her to wank with later. The door pushes open, and in comes the intruder, greying hair, bushy moustache, slightly overweight carrying a bag presumably containing his cameras.

'Hi Shannon, I'm Roger, you are exactly what Bill told me, you look great. Ever done any modelling before?'

'Thankyou' she gushes, 'only for my boyfriend and a few other people, just private stuff really'.

'Well, you have talent judging by your video' he winks at her.

She blushes as she realises that Bill has given him her attachments from the night before. Her pussy aches as she acknowledges that he and Bill had probably been wanking themselves silly all night over her.

Roger opens his bag as Shannon watches apprehensively. He pulls out a few tripods, umbrellas and other equipment, then a few cameras. He starts setting up his equipment in the main office, taking light meter readings and acting as though he knows exactly what he's doing.

Just then, the door opens again, and in walks Bill with Jenny, one of Shannon's colleagues at work, who's wearing a schoolgirl outfit (but no coat in sight, the dirty tart Shannon thinks) complete with pigtails and a lollipop.

Jenny rushes over and kisses Shannon on the cheek 'great video girl..... Bill and I loved it....maybe Jimmy could join us sometime if he's gonna spurt that much cum'

Shannon is so shocked 'You saw? Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed'

'Don't worry about it, we've been trying to think of a way to get you out of your clothes for ages now.... Didn't you think it was strange how I'm always in Bill's office for ages?'

'You mean?' 'Yeah, while you're sat there getting all horny trying to wind him up with glimpses of stocking tops, I've been finishing what you start. I almost said thanks a few times, you really got him hard you know'

Shannon blushes, the mood lightens so much now, she feels totally comfortable now. How did that happen? Is she that much a slut that her friends can think these things about her and instead of being embarrassed, she actually enjoys their secret knowledge of her?

The camera starts to click away, and Roger expertly advises on positions and poses for Jenny. The horny little slut loves the camera, quickly giving up her pussy to the lens, stroking and fingering herself to a wet, hot lather.

Shannon's attention is drawn back to the door as it opens again. Bill greets his latest guests, two regular customers and visitors to the office, Mr Withers and Mr Parkins. Without realising, Shannon moves towards the two newcomers, momentarily forgetting her attire.

'Morning Mr Withers, morning Mr Parkins!'

'Wow, Shannon, you look amazing, about time she got her legs out for us, eh Bill. You can drop the Mr bit Shannon, today its Des and Joe'.

Shannon blushes 'okay, thanks. I feel like I'm being set up here'.

'You are' says Bill 'Jenny told me you and her used to talk about what it would be like to play around with me and these guys, so I figured, what the hell, invite em over. If you aren't up for it, they could just watch instead'

'Jenny is so naughty, that was private!! she giggles 'I suppose its okay though' and in her mind, she remembers the conversations with Jenny about Des and Joe, two local farmers whose rough hands they had discussed on many occasions. That had resulted in a few visits to the ladies for a fiddle more than once.

Shannon's turn now in front of the camera, and boy, does she enjoy herself, spreading her legs and fingering her pussy for the men. Roger gives Jenny a glass rabbit and she brings Shannon to a large, very loud orgasm right on top of her desk. The men cheer as she cleans up after herself by licking Shannon's sweet pussy of all her juice.

'Porno time!' shouts Roger, bringing Shannon around again. This time, the video camera comes out, and he grabs Jenny. 'I want you sucking my dick while I film this slut fucking the rest' he tells her. Jenny licks her lips and smiles at Shannon.

He gives Shannon her instructions for the scene.

Shannon is at her desk, the camera pans the office, and lingers over her sexy body. Des and Joe come in through the main door, and stand over her desk. She shows them into Bill's office, each one staring at her body as she leads them in. Bill greets them, and they sit opposite him at his desk. 'Coffee please Shannon'

She returns moments later with a tray, tottering into the office and bending over to place it on the desk while the men watch the dress slide up and ride on her ass, revealing her stocking tops.

She leaves the office again, now wondering when things will really start to happen. She looks over and sees Jenny wearing just her heels knelt in front of Roger worshipping his cock, and her pussy burns with jealousy.

Roger has the camera on a tripod now, facing he and Jenny. Jenny expertly works his cock and balls, he is so stiff at her touch, Shannon watches intently as she slurps away, looking up occasionally at him and getting his smile back. All of a sudden, he reaches down for her head, and grabs at her hair 'take it you bitch, I'm gonna cum, take it now bitch' he pants.

Jenny pulls back from his cock, Shannon shifts in her seat, her pussy dribbling juices all over it, she watches as Jenny flicks his cock with her tongue and teases him, her hand working hard up and down his shaft, making him gasp and pant. 'I want your spunk over my face, make me take it, I want spunk, make me take it' Jenny taunts him.

Roger grunts, and Shannon watches his bum tighten, she knows he is going to blow, wants him too, wishes it was her. He lets fly, his spunk landing on Jenny's outstretched tongue, over her face, dribbling down her chin and onto her pert tits. She keeps wanking him, getting every drop, and takes him into her mouth to get the last drops of cum. He beckons to Shannon, and she needs no further invitation. She joins them and kneels beside Jenny. Their hands clash as they each reach for the others pussy, fingers sliding around easily in the wet slippery pussys.

Shannon kisses her friend deeply, tasting Roger on her breath and then she licks cum from Jenny, her tongue tracing all over wherever there is cum, the camera catching every movement. Roger takes control of the camera again, and closes in on the two girls now in wanton abandonment.

Suddenly, Bill growls 'Shannon, what the hell are you playing at? You are mine, you little slut, how dare you play without my permission.'

The girls freeze, Jenny giggles, and Shannon totters to her feet.

Bill walks over, grabs her arm 'if you are that horny, its me who should be pleasured bitch'.

'Im sorry sir, I couldn't help myself, it wont happen again' she pleads.

'Too late... You need to be punished for your indiscretion. You will have to perform for our guests!'

'Please sir, I mustn't....... I will be embarrassed' she panics, playing the part well.

'They will join us, and you WILL enjoy it. You will do whatever we want, you little slut. Come with me...........' and he drags Shannon toward the door to his inner office.

In the office wait the two farmers, Des and Joe. Shannon is told to stand between the men, and the TV is switched on. The video of Jenny's performance and Shannon's role is shown. The three men all enjoy watching the two girls performance, and then Bill exclaims 'in the light of Shannon's extreme insubordination, I would like you, as loyal customers, to help me discipline her'

The men turn toward Shannon, Joe moving behind her while Des moves to her front. They run their hands over her beautiful body, and up under her dress. She gasps as their rough hands work their way in, Des to her pussy, and Joe into her ass. Des kisses her hard forcing his tongue into her mouth, while Joe reaches around with one hand and works the zip down to her belly, exposing her pert tits. She gasps as his rough fingers graze her nipples, hard and erect. The men work her holes expertly, and she soon has three of Des's fingers in her wet pussy, in and out hard and fast, while Joe has two fingers working her asshole.

'Bring her here to me' Bill orders. The men shuffle Shannon to him. He bends her over his desk 'hold her down'

Shannon is bent right over, her tits squashed against the hard glass top. Bill gets on his knees and starts to eat her pussy, she squeals. He makes her cum hard in his mouth, then the others take their turn, each enjoying her squirming around unable to escape. She feels a cock against her ass, begs 'not my ass, don't take my ass'

'Shut it slut' and Bill pushes hard into her ass as the others hold her down, laughing at her pleas. He hammers away at her 'you've been teasing me for so long, telling Jenny you wish I would take advantage of you, now you're gonna take my cum you little whore. I bet you love it'

She is enjoying it now, being forced agrees with her, 'Mmmm, fuck me hard, fuck my ass. I want all your spunk' she screams.

Des forces his cock into her mouth 'take this and shut up you slut.......I want my go on your ass next, make you squeal like my pigs'

She feels Bill's cock grow harder, he's going to cum, 'shoot it up me, I'm a bad girl, make me take it, I want it' she moans as he wells up in his balls.

'Uuuurrgghhhh you dirty fuckin whore' as Bill shoots into her ass, pulling out to cover her in hot sticky cum.

She has no time to recover as Des and Joe pull her up. Des lies back on the sofa, and pulls her to him, impaling her on his cock. She kisses him as he humps at her, then she feels Joe behind her. He climbs onto the sofa over them both, and enters her ass easily.

The camera gets an amazing shot of her shocked face as she is DP'd, both horny men pumping at her in tandem. She screams her pleasure, their rough farmer hands over her soft skin, begging them both to make her cum, to give her their hot spunk. She is desperate for more, and they swap around.

All of a sudden, Des pulls out of her ass, pulls her up and shoves his cock into her mouth, she feels his balls swell then he's cumming hard. She chokes and his cock comes out of her mouth, spewing spunk over her face.

He pulls quickly away as Joe pushes her backwards, ending up crouched over her, again a stiff cock in her mouth, she squeezes his balls and he calls her a dirty slut as he shoots all over her face adding to Joe's decoration.

They get her to her feet, unsteady still in her shoes. Her uniform is removed, and they bend her over, allowing the camera an uninhibited view of her pussy and used ass.

Bill then spanks her, making her squeal. Her ass turns a shade of pink, and then its time for them to take her pussy in turns. Jenny forces her pussy in front of her and rides Shannon's tongue as the men use her pussy twice each.

Finally, she is ordered to her knees for Roger.......he wants a blowjob. Expertly, hungrily, Shannon works his hard cock for the camera, enjoying him as he explodes over her in Technicolor video.

She totters into the toilets and washes in the staff shower. She hears Des and Joe leave, and realises that they will be in the office often as usual, and they have now enjoyed her every hole. God, it made her feel such a slut, and yet so very good. When she comes out, Jenny leads her back to the office where Bill and Roger are waiting.

'Roger wants to put your tape on the net for the members of his porn site' says Bill, matter of factly. He says they will love your performance. I must say, you are quite the whore!'

She flushes 'but what if someone recognises me?'

'I can edit the tape to hint at your identity, but they won't be sure' says Roger. 'Besides, you may be able to make some money doing private specialist films'

'Now we know your secret Shannon, I want you to play with us more often. We can make all the fantasies happen for you. I don't want you wearing panties ever again to work, and I want you to let me touch you whenever I please, just like Jenny' purrs Bill.