Shannon Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She agrees. Jenny moves to her and kisses her 'we can play now whenever we want'. Shannon's pussy tingles and she returns the kiss.

Jenny gives her an envelope. In it is an address. Shannon looks up puzzled. 'Its for the taxi driver, we are going to get some sex toys, and then we are coming back to show Bill what they are for' Jenny beams.

The taxi driver waiting outside beeps his horn, and before she can say no, Shannon has to follow Jenny to the car, grabbing their coats. She feels self-conscious but very apprehensive as the driver's eyes linger over the two beautiful girls getting into the back of his cab. His eyes seem to light up as he recognises the address of the seediest sex shop in the area.

The cab arrives, and they ask him to wait while they go in. Jenny makes Shannon remove her coat, and they spend time picking out a few toys, and being eyed up and chatted up by the customers and staff there.

They get back in the cab, and start the journey back. Jenny whispers to Shannon 'got any cab-fare on you?', and Shannon, perturbed, says 'I thought you had money, where would I keep it in this outfit?'

'Driver, do you take credit cards?' Jenny asks hopefully

'No way mam, cash only. If you cant pay, you walk' and pulls over in a car park.

'Shit' says Jenny 'is there any way we could owe you?'

'Make me an offer' he says, an evil glint in his eye.

Jenny removes her coat, and nudges Shannon to do the same. 'My friend could do something for you if you like'

Shannon gulps, her friend has just offered her in return for a taxi ride, just as a whore might. Before she can argue, 'okay, suck my dick and that's the ride there, what about the ride back?' he replies

'Eat her pussy?, watch me eat her pussy? What would you like?'

'I wanna fuck her and for you to kiss her while I do, and I want her to swallow'

'Okay.......done, pay the man Shannon' giggles Jenny.

Flustered by feeling like a complete whore, Shannon climbs through to the front of the car. Immediately, the taxi driver starts groping at her legs, forcing his hand between them and going straight for her pussy. As Shannon falls back into the seat, his fingers are already at the entrance to her wetness and force their way in, making her squeal gently. She leans forward towards him, oblivious to the fact that she is in a car park in broad daylight, and unzips him.

His stiff rod stands to attention in front of her, and she inspects it before placing her lips around the helmet and tasting him. Jenny sits behind, fingering her own pussy and goading Shannon to suck him and swallow his cum, enjoying the sight of her friends blonde hair bobbing up and down while the man's arm works like a piston at Shannon's pussy.

He starts to groan that he will cum, and pushes Shannon's head from his lap, and hits a lever to let her seat recline back, climbing on top of her as he does. He forces her arms above her head, then unzips her dress completely exposing her body to him. His tongue dances over her tits and then down to her pussy. She moans and spreads her legs wide, giving him full access to her. As he puts a finger into her ass, she groans and raises her legs onto the dashboard to lever herself off the seat and offer herself totally to his tongue.

She pants faster now, his tongue bringing waves of pleasure to her pussy, his finger working her ass and bringing memories of the cock she has already enjoyed there. He moves up to kiss her, and fumbles around between her legs with his cock, and with one hard movement forces it into her. She breathes in harshly, and then he pumps so hard, so fast, she moans and squeals as his hard cock hammers at her, his balls slapping against her, his sweat dripping over her.

Jenny reaches over and plays with her nipples, stroking her body and enhancing the pleasure. He talks dirty to her, calling her a whore, telling her she tastes good, telling her she must swallow his load, and Shannon reacts 'yes sir' 'fuck my pussy sir' 'I want it, I want it, give me your spunk, cum in my mouth, please sir'

Suddenly he pulls out, crouches over her, and fills her waiting mouth, what seems like pints of cum spew from his cock. It splashes all over her face, Jenny leans in and tastes it, grabs his cock and cleans him off. He whips out his phone, and takes some quick pictures of her face covered in his cum.

Jenny offers to pose for him while Shannon recovers, and steps out into the car park. She poses in public for him, showing him everything, then bends over and lets him finish her off with his tongue.

As soon as he's finished, Jenny smiles and asks if Shannon was good enough to cover the ride, and the evil grin on his face says it all. They get back in the cab, and he drives them back to the office.

When they arrive, Bill asks how it all went, and Jenny recounts the story as Shannon goes for yet another shower. By the time she gets back, she can tell they are all horny at what has happened.

Roger is at the PC on Shannon's desk, and Shannon can see he is uploading the video from the cameras, a large bulge in his trousers betraying him. Tottering over on her heels, she sidles up and gets an eyeful of her own pussy, full of Joe's thick cock being pumped as her video plays. She blushes as she watches the action, and Bill's hand strokes her thigh as she enjoys seeing herself used by the men time after time.

Roger comes to join them, and he quickly calls up his website. Shannon feels so excited as he commences the upload of her video and the photographs onto the members pages, and she gets her own section. Her pussy tingles with the realisation that so many men will soon be able to slow-mo video of her getting used like a total slut.