All Comments on 'Shannon's Match'

by SouthernCrossfire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Romantic comedy" is the perfect tag for this awesome story! I was grinning and even laughing out loud while reading. You handle humor so well, which is no small feat. And as always, the love between Chris and Shannon is sweet and endearing. Hopefully Charlie will make an appearance in the future, as he's quite the character! I got a kick out of the ending, too - I guess some things never change! :) Congrats on penning such a wonderful tale for the contest.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Another great story! Well done.

JoshFrom53JoshFrom53over 2 years ago

I recommend this to everyone. This is one of the most subtlest stories in Erotic Couplings. Normally EC is doesn't do it for me. I actually did read it with a smile on my face and really loved the story. Regards Josh. (You know, From 53)

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading your very funny story Shannon's Offer so much, that I decided to read this one again. Both of them are really well written, funny and sweet. 5 Big Stars!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

His son is in the Explorer program? Did I miss anything? Like the setting for this little piece was the 1970s? 😆 🤣 😂 The BSA doesn't call it Explorers anymore. It's now Venture Scouting.

I'm going to abstain this time and not vote. Generally, I absolutely love most of your stuff. This one, not so much. I honestly believe that it was a combination of several things. The two biggest being the excessive amount of sex combined with a plot probably invented by Ms. Bitchybody herself. It was really thin and headed for nowhere. I'm sorry for not being able to put this one on my recommended list.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Post Script- My rabid and extreme hatred for Home Owners Associations probably contributed to my mood a little. Arabella deserved something worse than what she got.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well written story that was erotic yet the two main characters Chris and Shannon when it came time, they said no thanks to the swapping and swinging. Well done 5-stars.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Very good. another very big story about a period of life of Shannon and Chris.

Shannon and Chris are absolutely fabulous: full of love, full of passion, full of lust, full of care for each other, and only for each other.

I loved :

- the discussion between them after the pool party concerning the difference between quality and quantity, especially after 20 years as a couple

- their wish and their consideration of the small particularities of each one, for example Chris who appreciates incomplete blowjobs, Shannon who overcomes her fears to do them, and their thoughts on these blowjobs which, if they are not frequent, are the result of a true act of love and trust.

- keeping them monogamous and Chris's line about being with the best wife and not wanting less. It was excellent.

Thank you for this pleasant moment of reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSouthernCrossfire@SouthernCrossfire
4/4/24 Update: "Crossed Paths," a story of old friends reuniting, was recently published for the Wicked Games challenge, in which everything isn't as it seems. Hope you'll read and enjoy! If you're looking for something older, you might try "The Valentine's Dance," a late 1...