Shannon's Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks!" she said, reaching in and pulling her boob, well enhanced it appeared, up to make the adjustment right in front of me, giving me even more of a view than I'd had before. "Even?" she asked with a slur. When I nodded, she reached up and kissed my cheek while running her hand down the front of my swim trunks.

I drew back in shock at her forwardness, when only moments before, I'd been worried about my own. She winked and was gone before I had a chance to say anything, as more guys came in to do their business. Heads swiveled around to follow her shapely ass out the door.

I finally realized who she was when her husband, Ronnie Piccolo, came out of the stall a moment later with a big grin and an equally uneven gait. "Great party!" he exclaimed as adjusted himself as I was going out the door. I found Shannon and we headed home for our own, private party just minutes later.

At last year's party, the number of attendees was way up and I heard that a number of the women had ordered their bikinis from TeenyWeenySeeThroughBikini.com. Some of the so-called bikinis were more string than fabric and the fabric itself was about as sheer as one could imagine, revealing delights not ordinarily seen in public and making Mrs. Piccolo's nip slip of the year before look tame by comparison.

Most of the men were walking around at full staff as a result, with little they could do to hide their appreciation for the fairer displays. I almost felt sorry for the poor guys who'd chosen to wear the tiny male briefs, but after accidentally seeing a couple of those little outfits unable to fully contain their cargoes, I decided the dummies who wore such idiocy deserved what they got.

The drinks flowed that evening and the dancing got down and dirty shortly after dark. Bikini tops quickly became optional when the lights were lowered to a dim glow. Couples were doing some groping and grinding right on the dance floor, and, based on the contorted way some of the men were holding their ladies, I suspect that a number of breasts were being fondled or even suckled as they "danced."

When I took a bathroom break later in the evening, all the stalls were full of couples happily engaged in various activities and two more pairs were busy doing some hot smooching with their hands wandering, even as they waited their turn for a bit more privacy. Shannon told me that a couple of our female neighbors were similarly engaged in the women's room.

We took off shortly after that, choosing to make our own party in our bedroom where we would have plenty of privacy and not have to worry about the size or cleanliness of our surroundings. Still, I think we'd both been rather turned on so our party was pretty intense; Shannon told me the next day that I'd pounded her so hard after my oral attentions that she'd completely lost track of her big Os.

I fondly remembered those evenings, but wasn't sure what I thought about a repeat this year. I was debating the issue when Shannon said, "Chris, I promised I'd help her."

When Shannon makes a promise, she keeps it, from her work at church and on the PTA to our wedding vows. When she said that she'd promised, I sighed, knowing the discussion was over, the deal was done, and that Shannon's promised assistance would likely require some input of my own.

"Just what does she need help with?" I asked warily.

She grinned. "Wellllll, now that you mention it...you know there's a privacy fence around most of the pool area, but Arabella wants some screens added on the front and along the tennis court side. She's ordered the tarps, but we're going to need some help putting them up. Since your big brother's visiting us that weekend, I figured it would be a good re-bonding exercise for you guys before attending the party."

"Shit! I didn't realize that was the weekend Charlie's coming in. We're not taking him to that."

"Oh, no, we're not taking him," she agreed, causing me to sigh again, this time with relief. Unfortunately, she continued, "I gave him a call and he's agreed to go with Arabella."

Klaxons sounded in my brain. Alarm lights seemed to be flashing before my eyes. "What?" I exclaimed. "You set my brother up with her?"

"Well, they met that time at the restaurant and he said she was really cute and she said he was really handsome, so it only took a second."

I shook my head. "She has big boobs; of course he thought she was cute. God, Shannon, when Charlie figures out what you've done, setting him up with Miz Busybody, he's going to kill me."

Now, I'm 5'-11" tall, but my big brother stands 6'-3" and has about forty pounds on me, most of it muscle. He's a couple of years older but lifts weights and looks it. In fact, he whipped my ass regularly when we were kids. Having spent four years in the Marines before heading to college, he's probably forgotten more about fighting than I've ever known.

Shannon wasn't having it, though, frowning at me. "Arabella is quite pretty, I'll have you know, and she's perfectly nice when she's not in her anal-retentive HOA mode. She and Charlie will have a great time."

"No, you can't play matchmaker like this, Shannon. We have to stop this now. He can't go. Call her and tell her it's off."

She looked at me like I was ten, with compassion but a sense of foreboding finality. "Chris, it will be okay. Arabella was quite interested and Charlie agreed, also rather enthusiastically, I might add. They'll enjoy each other's company. As for calling it off, it's too late; I matched them up, they both agreed, and I won't try to get them to back out. Consider it a done deal and drop it, okay?"

This last sigh was of intense frustration as I turned and walked away, thinking of what she'd said.

She was right, of course, Arabella was as hot as a firecracker, a real dish but definitely not one I'd prefer to serve to my big brother. He was less than a year past his divorce and I suspected, based on the tales he'd told me almost weekly, that he was in that new freedom phase where he'd fuck any woman he could and not bother remembering her name the next morning. If he were to have some type of liaison with Busty Bustamonte and then treat her like that, she'd have it out for me from now on and my usual HOA nightmare would just get worse.

A lot worse!

Promise or no, Shannon wouldn't like it but I had to do something about this crazy match. I had to put an end to it!

***

"Hey, Charlie! It's Chris."

"Hey, little brother! What's up, man?"

We chatted for a few minutes as we usually did a couple of times a week before I got to the reason for my call. "We're really looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks, but I want to talk to you about that. Shannon said you agreed to go to the party with Miz Bizy—ah, Arabella Bustamonte?"

"Yeah! Can you believe it? I remember meeting her at that restaurant the last time I visited. She's like a walking wet dream and she wants to go to the party with me! You better thank Shan for me and treat her right tonight!"

"Charlie, that's a problem."

"What, Shannon finally came to her senses and dumped your scrawny ass?"

"No, asshole! You going out with Arabella. If you do that, you'll screw her over, she'll get pissed, and she'll take it out on me. She's our homeowner's association lady—you know, our HOA inspector rep—so she can really stick it to me! Please, Charlie, call this off now. Shannon can help Arabella get another—"

"No way, Chris. That lady is ooo la la! There's no way I'd break that date even if you were to offer to pay me good money."

Got him! Charlie's always been one to say that you couldn't pay him to do something, but, in truth, that's just his opening position in the negotiations. I hated to see it go, but...

"Charlie, my putter, the one you like so much?"

"The Odyssey?"

"Yeah. Break the date with Arabella Bustamonte and it's yours."

"It's a little short for me, bro."

Damn! "Okay, I'll buy you one for your height. We'll go to the shop and get it measured. How's that?"

I fully expected him to add something to my opening bid...maybe even my still unopened set of Penfold hearts balls and my framed Goldfinger poster that Shan had bought me at that famous pawn shop in Vegas, but his reply surprised me.

"Chris, it's tempting, bro, but no way. Forget it. I'm keeping that date with Arabella and if goes like I suspect, I'm going to fuck her so hard she won't be able to walk straight for a week. Now drop it. I'll...I'll talk to you later."

Then the bastard hung up on me.

I sighed, knowing my life was in a tailspin. Shannon made a promise, a silly little thing that didn't amount to a hill of beans, but then she just had to play matchmaker, too. I had no idea if Chris would be successful in his effort to screw Arabella, but if he went out with her and pulled his usual crap, I knew she'd be the one royally fucking me in the final analysis with a seemingly unending list of inane HOA violations.

***

With our daughter spending the weekend at her friend's house and our son away on an overnight Explorer post trip, Shannon and I had a real date planned for that evening.

Shannon had long forgotten about our little tiff, smiling and playing coy when I saw her again a little later. She kicked me out of our bath and closet suite while she put on her new lingerie and then covered it all up with a short, sleeveless black skater dress. It had wide shoulder straps and was cinched at the waist, really conforming to her shape. With thigh-high hose that barely topped the hem line, black high heels, and her long, gorgeous legs, the dress looked even shorter than it actually was. A double strand of Mikimotos and matching studs completed her look, with the whole package really setting off her red hair and bright green eyes. When she walked out in the bedroom and modeled it for me, giving a little twirl that exposed the tops of her hose but not didn't quite reveal the new thong I knew she was wearing, I was so excited I wanted to strip it all off of her right there and make mad passionate love to her, but she put her hand out to stop me before I could get close enough.

"Chris, this is our first real date, just the two of us, since the start of summer. Hold that thought, big boy, until we get home, and I'll be sure your, ahem, patience is, umm, well rewarded."

Leaning closer to me, she kissed my cheek and raked her fingers up the front of my khakis where there was no hiding my complete lack of patience at the moment.

Taking a step toward the bedroom door, she turned and asked, "You coming?" Grinning, she walked out and headed downstairs.

"Not yet, but if you'll do that a few more times I probably would be," I quipped almost silently to myself before heading after her.

***

We had a great time at the restaurant.

The food was delicious, the wine was great, and Shannon's company reminded me why I'd fallen in love with her and asked her to go through life with me. Her stockinged foot, temporarily bereft of the high heel, felt divine as it rubbed my calf and thigh under the table. When she moved it higher, I had to take it in hand and gently steer it away to prevent her from causing an explosion in my pants.

She gave me a pouty face before smiling, knowing full well the effect she was having on me.

"You ready to go, Sweetheart?" I asked.

She smiled and held up a finger as she picked up her wine glass. She'd ordered a second glass and still had a little in the bottom. "Just a second, Chris. Let me finish this. Say, do you want to put my shoe back on for me? It fell off somehow." She gave a little giggle and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Gladly, dear." I knelt down by the table and found her missing shoe under her chair. With her legs crossed at the knee, she stuck her right foot out for me and I ran my hands over it, around her heel, and up her calf, revelling in the feel of her leg in those hose. I was about to slide my hand up the outside of her thigh when she spoke.

"Chris? That feels great, but you're wasting time and attracting attention."

Surprised, I glanced around to see an older gentleman watching intently, his eyebrows slightly raised. I gave him a smile, stroked her heel and calf once more, and then slid the shoe on her foot and rebuckled the strap for her. Glancing back at him, I winked, and he grinned before discreetly touching his index finger to his brow and giving me a little salute.

The man turned back toward his wife, who appeared near his age. As I was helping Shannon up from her chair, I saw him whisper something to the woman. Her expression was of surprise before she grinned, nodded, and leaned forward to kiss him. Also smiling, he gave me a thumbs up below the table level, again out of his wife's line of sight as we were making our way out. The wedding ring on his finger and their sweet antics made me guess that they'd loved each other and been married for quite some time.

Someone else was getting some tonight I suspected, leading me to smile, too.

Shannon leaned over toward me on our drive home, trailing a single finger up and down my thigh. "Uh uh-hh," I said as she ran it a little high, making my pants start to feel uncomfortable. She made her pouty face, but her hand drew back...a little.

When we parked in the garage, I told Shannon to wait. I ran around, scooped her up out of the car and into my arms, and then carried her in the house, her arms wrapped around my neck.

I was heading toward the stairs when she said, "Chris, don't use all of your energy carrying me upstairs. Couch, now, please?"

She was grinning at me and I grinned back as I took her in the family room. I was about to lower her down on the couch but she shook her head. "Show time, remember?"

I let her down and she steered me to sit in the center of the couch. That's when I realized the coffee table that usually sits right in front of it was pushed way back out of the way. Something was up.

Shannon hit the stereo and an old dance number that I'd heard but couldn't quite place filled the air. She started swaying to the music, graceful movements probably learned during her ballet days long before we met. She moved around the room, a slow dance, her eyes always focused on me except when she rounded before they were back on me once more.

It was almost a surprise when she turned her back to me, but still looking over her shoulder, took off her little black dress, exposing her buttocks in that little black thong. She moved around, back and butt still to me, but always watching over her shoulder, swaying and making me yearn to burst out of my pants.

I loved her svelte legs in those lacy thigh highs and heels and I was enjoying the hell out of the show but my eyes still widened when, backside facing me, she spread her legs and started bending forward, running a hand down the side of each leg until her back was parallel with the floor. She wiggled her butt then, a twerk, making me almost pray that narrow little thong would slip just a bit and expose what it was already almost showing. It was good material and a good fit, though, so I gave it a little curse for doing its job so well.

The music's tempo increased then, and Shannon straightened up, weaving and swaying as she did, always looking and smiling at me, though I came to realize, she was beginning to look more toward my crotch. I smiled and undid a button on my shirt, leading her to nod and grin.

She turned toward me a moment later and then, on her high heels, started dancing toward me, a little at a time, but still just out of my reach. She ran the front of her heeled foot up the side of my leg, before backing off just a bit and leaning forward, jutting her breasts forward so I could get a closer look at her new bra.

"So lovely," I whispered, "and such a perfect woman."

Shannon smiled at me as she leaned in closer but shook her head and swatted my hand lightly when I started to reach out for her. "Soon," she whispered as the next dance song started on the player.

As Tatyanna the delivery girl had said, I absolutely adored the outfit, enjoying the bra and little panty and the way they made Shannon look. She reached up and started to unhook it, but it was my turn to shake my head.

"Leave it on, Sweetheart. I want to make love to you in it."

She grinned at that, and leaned in close, with her lace covered breasts just inches from my eyes. I thought she was going to lean in so I could kiss, but she backed out a bit and put her hand on my belt to undo it.

My clothes were off in seconds, tossed aside, and Shannon moved in close again. Her lips grazed my cheek, her tongue flicked my ear lobe, and she whispered in my ear, "Do anything you'd like, my love."

Taking that as the green light, I slipped my arms around her and pulled her down in my lap where she straddled me, the black thong that had covered her so well pressed against me but doing nothing to hide her heat or her wetness. Feeling her position, she ground herself against me, several times, removing all doubt that I was as hard as the proverbial rock and as ready to go as a stallion at the starting line of the Derby.

I loved cupping her naked buttocks in my hands, squeezing them, as she continued swaying, putting her irresistible breasts in front of my face, rubbing my cheek with one side of her cleavage and then the other cheek with the other side. Being completely irresistible, I think she understood when I captured one soft breast with my mouth, causing her to giggle.

My hands on her buttocks had moved lower and lower still, so when I touched that narrowest of gussets that had somehow miraculously kept her covered, I let it feel my wrath by pushing to the side, lifting her up a bit, and bringing her back down on my aching dick. Of course, nothing lined up exactly as I'd wished, causing me to grimace and Shannon to laugh before she raised herself back up a little, took my member in hand, pointed it in the proper direction, and then sank down on it in one slow motion.

"Oh, that feels good," she said as she started moving against me, grinding herself on my hardness as I moved as much as I could with her atop me. I kissed her lace-covered nipples a bit before finally pushing one and then the other up out of the top of the bra. It truly was gorgeous on her, but suckling a lace covered nipple doesn't quite compare to doing the real thing. She unhooked it moments later and it went flying, too.

I lost track of the songs that played as we loved each other in one position and then another, with me thrusting in and out of her as I held her and her gripping me as if she never wanted to let go. Our love was like that and when we'd finished after reaching our peak and seeing our own version of stars, I stayed in my sweet Shannon, holding her until nature took its course and I slipped free.

"I love you, Shannon. That was wonderful."

"Uh huh, it really was and I love you, too, Chris."

We kissed for a moment and then I started to untangle us so we could rise to clean up, but Shannon suddenly made a little face.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"Oops," she said. "I sure hope this thong is machine washable and that we still have some of that couch cleaner stuff. They're both going to have to be cleaned after that."

***

The following weekend was the Labor Day weekend party for the kids and families. We attended and had a nice time, but I noticed something strange as the evening progressed. A number of the dads were in groups talking as usual, but instead of the usual loud boisterousness, the discussions were quiet, whispered.

Similarly, many of the moms were in their own little groups when they could herd the kids into the pool. When I finished cooking the hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill—Shan had forgotten to mention she'd volunteered me for that, too, while she handled the drinks and dessert table—I caught the tail end of a couple of conversations centered on the adult party the next weekend. Maybe I misunderstood but at least one group seemed to be planning an after-party swinging swap meet. I moved on before getting the details; Shannon's so special that anyone else would be a letdown in comparison.